Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    RubyDoo wrote: »
    I'm currently trying to decide on a new profile picture on the forum! Can't decide if I want my sim to go brunette or just stay blonde...

odCYZZ1.png

Thoughts?

I like this picture the best :smile: My eyes aren't great, and I can't see the definition of the pretty braid in the brunette hair
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    I love AND hate building... Here's my Legacy's house that I've been working on. I've actually changed it to a darker paneling on the outside and a darker brick, but the basic shape is the same. :D

I just LOVE this lot. Windenburg is so scenic and beautiful!

Bonus: my legacy founder with her son
    lsTrx66.jpg

The house is beautiful! The paneling looks great! And I always love window flower boxes.
    The little guy is very cute! Mama looks pretty, but I can't see much of her :smile:

SqxdF0m.png

• thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited February 2019
    I played with Heather Merlot a bit more.

25gxcuw.png
    2d2gehc.png
    ipurmg.png
    jgk1sm.png
    2zpmnlt.png
    331nb6s.png
    2qmd9ms.png

In another save, Mariela and Marisol (finally!) aged up into children. They're adorable!

ckihh.png
    Post edited by thatsnotsweg on
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,323 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yes I meant Bella and the ex, should’ve been more clear, sorry. Thank you for the point of direction, I’ll check out Lorenzo, thank you!
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    @simmerlyrose that house is absolutely darling! I love it. Simple is more for sure.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
    @AlwaysAsking yes I meant Bella and the ex, should’ve been more clear, sorry. Thank you for the point of direction, I’ll check out Lorenzo, thank you!

No problem! And yes, thanks for the clarification, I get confused easily, hence my name "Always Asking" lol
    SqxdF0m.png

• vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Haven't played in some time - it's what happens with an active toddler, full-time job and a husband who works shift work. Anyways - finally got some play time in today with the Gilscarbo family and everyone's favourite Sims 2 character Goopy!

Rhiannon's room got a makeover. Goopy is doing great with his art so they were able to splurge a bit on her room.
    40162029323_715df916b8_c.jpg

Rhiannon begged and begged her father to get her a onsie from the animal collection that all the kids are talking about at school. Goopy finally gave in and bought Rhiannon the giraffe onsie.
    32184878987_27ae35407d_c.jpg
    47074603322_3b75673fe5_c.jpg

Rhiannon, Jennifer Long and Farrah Sims check out the new kids center. They played some very competitive Go Fish! - although the heating was still not functional.
    47126962381_5f2fb3b3be_c.jpg

Goopy and Rhiannon spend some quality time in the rain while Sandy is at work.
    47126971571_d8c2601fe5_c.jpg

Goopy and Rhiannon also spend some not so quality time together on their phones.
    47074597642_4cb6c22ab0_c.jpg

Rhiannon created and started decorating the house with her Spooky Day artwork.
    40162016163_5c81c9dcb9_c.jpg

Rhiannon was supposed to dress up as a sausage for Spooky Day. This is the outfit she chose - not very sausage like if you ask me
    46212861405_7cff06efd5_c.jpg

That's all for the Gilscarbo family for now. Onto the Deppiesse family next.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    @vancanuckfan86 I love Rhiannon's room :)
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited February 2019
    @IrishSimmer21 - thank you :) - I thought a colourful room would go well with her personality :) !
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    I wish i could post pictures, but it was “Love Day” in my game. A few sims went on dates, but unfortunately they didn’t do too welcom them! Really loving all the holidays in the Seasons EP!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    A holiday gnome trapped my sim on the bed.

7TCVG0E.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited February 2019
    Well look who's back! Spent the week playing like an hour a day and remodeling a new apartment takes time...

Over this week stuff did happen.
    A new place ...

bRZcDpD.jpg

New friends...

jWmRqip.jpg

And successfully reaching personal goals.

fWCemVD.jpg
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    Lena is self employed, making a living as a Simtube star. However she started that as a motivator for reaching her goal to become a bodybuilder.

Now, she is actually NOT Active, but she is a Foodie and a Geek.

I was thinking of getting her into a regular career after she fulfills her aspiration and can't decide between Chef or Professional Gamer.

Decisions decisions.

I also just realized I should stop upgrading the stuff in their apartment because they actually have the money to move into that three story apartment in Uptown!!
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited February 2019
    Recently, Advarius Furystrykar spent some time with his son, Benjamin:
    02-18-19_10-42-48%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Doing what they love, gaming!

Sorry about the lack of posts. TS3 has been keeping me busy.

EDIT: I attempted a Gordon Ramsay lookalike sim....I'm not too sure though.
    02-18-19_3-18-22%25C2%25A0PM.png
    Rordan Gamsay is a Foodie, Hot-headed and Neat. He aspires to be a Master Chef.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
    Moar pictures!

Progress report!

vjJSoHH.png

mKlBYIi.png

Lucy is too hot for the undead. They go nutsss!

j3M64Iw.png

@deligracy is very tasty, apparently...

1asMdFz.png

After Lena reached three-star status she had the confidence of a restyle. She let Lucy do it:

5gXc4Cl.png

IF4SBwf.png

8XYmVE4.png

IBBwTtC.png

qf6Jtoq.png

Uj7WYi2.png

Lena using her celeb status to push the issues of the day!

ACQZBdM.png
    Bella Goth was given the key to the Drake residence via her boyfriend Nicholas much to Diana's displeasure. Bella recently snuck into Diana's daughter bed(idk why :o ) and Diana got angry.YhkqYIr.jpgBella ruined her new home so much and her family as wellmqEPbsj.jpgDqKyCX7.jpgLuckily before things turned to a brawl Nicholas revoked his key from Bella and asked her to leave. A couple days later though, Bella texted Nicholas,her current boyfriend, if he wants to go with her to meet a sim at the romance festival!Guess its true, once a cheater, always a cheatertlxGdck.jpgThough Nicholas pretended he didn't see that,he invited her over and proposed in the gloomy day.OIKlMSQ.jpg
    Doesn't look like she was impressed by the size of the ring though, but she accepted. The two eloped and Nicholas moved out to live with Bella. Now Diana is living with her 4 kids. For now I decided she won't date until she ages to an Adult, I'm going to check out Lorenzo that AlwaysAsking recommended but only after she becomes an adult and is ready to date again. For now, her attention is her kids
    @CrystalAbyss1
    You have a good point, the kids might keep you too busy for romance! Lol!
    SqxdF0m.png

@CrystalAbyss1

I thought I'd show you a couple pics of him in my game :smile:

Him with his sister's baby:
    10-23-18_11-07-17nbspPM.png

Him with the hair he comes with:
    11-02-18_11-33-28nbspPM.png

Him with longer hair (to make him look younger):
    IMG_9106.jpg
    SqxdF0m.png

@AlwaysAsking he does look nice! Im going to age him to adult, and give him a nice beard. Love beards on my male sims. :):) is he in a career when he’s added to the game?
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,178 Member
    Been playing too much Sims 2 recently to post more updates. Man, Sims 2 really beats Sims 4 when it comes to difficulty. In Sims 4 your Sims are practically guaranteed a nice, very long life unless you directly make them do stupid things to get them killed. Meanwhile in Sims 2 I accidentally wiped out my entire family when the inexperienced cook named Dad tried to make Hotdogs. How exciting! Anyways, onto Sims 4.

Today just so happened to be the day of the local talent showcase. India works hard to show off her mediocre singing skills....this still got her to a level 1 celebrity.
    YcNXrWR.png
    Meanwhile, Minerva fangirls over the fact that Judith Nair (yeah, she got married. Don't know her maiden name) was in the same room as her.
    XZ6YBTf.png
    She even managed to get an autograph.
    j6C7Rix.png
    That's when Minerva showed off HER talent, making it rain.
    2aKOwcU.png
    Wait, Lemmy has a talent? Yeah, supposedly he has a great singing voice, wasn't expecting that.
    gUE9ZuB.png
    Ah, Akshara is such a great mother. She came back from the dead to cheer on her son at the Talent Showcase. What a great Ghost Mother.
    JrFYOU8.png
    Also, might be a good time to strike up a conversation with Octavia Moon over here since you're both on the same celebrity level.
    wZgZZuj.png
    And that's when I learned that Lemmy is also a fan of Judith Nair...and she's a fan of him. Wowzers.
    pAatihd.png
    Minerva: "And that's how I became a two star celebrity. Make sure to smash that like button you brainless sheep!"
    cselADD.png
    India continues her own rise to shame I mean fame. Filming herself swimming.
    HekGbCe.png
    Oh yeah, don't forget to take care of your Fox.
    lSBYbdn.png
    Good Ol' McCloud.
    GwCrjxo.png
    Anyways, now time to hack the accounts of the trolls that leave nasty comments on her videos.
    RFYkV7Z.png
    The next day, Lemmy went to go visit his son's new place. It was here when Lemmy realized he's had the same warm weather clothes since he was in his 20's.
    RwF5v75.png
    Oh hey, Lemmy's going to be a grandfather....You got old Lem'.
    s2Ylykf.png
    Lemmy: "..........You're really going to go out dressed like that?"
    Maybe Lemmy's just jealous cause she didn't dress like that when they were dating.
    1EsUio9.png
    And here's Lemmy doing whatever it takes to get that nice 5 Star Celebrity level.
    pvSWmKz.png
    Judith: "Hey, that was fun! Now get out of my house before the Paparazzi show up."
    riRbSh0.png
    Fox.
    MyN5ODw.png
    Lemmy's quite disappointed now that he doesn't have a Butler to make him drinks anymore. He actually has to do that.....GASP himself?!
    RiYA9DK.png
    Oh and that's when Ghost Apollo came back to see his ol' friend McCloud.
    cKVKMK4.png
    It ain't easy being blue.
    ExOLHHB.png
    What kind of face do you make when your older sister comes out of nowhere fishing for compliments?
    mKuZfbW.png
    Good choice.
    lrnXMoF.png
    Also, Nikita's a five star celebrity now. For what?
    viy8Dx7.png
    She pays the paparazzi thousands of Simoleons to take pictures of her and post them everywhere of course! That's how the Kardashians started off!
    POkAgtL.png
    And now since Minerva's a young adult she decided she needed a new look.
    PuKL9he.png
    Before you ask, that's not Lemmy's baby in there.
    hVkRJAU.png
    THAT'S Lemmy's baby.
    pXqvVUY.png
    Nikita seems to be okay with it surprisingly.
    5dXCxdH.png
    That's when Minerva came up with an idea for what she wants to do with her life. She wants to be a famous SimTuber while at the same time taking over the family crime syndicate's cyber division.
    RhS8ZrS.png
    Lemmy: "Wait, we have a cyber division?"
    LtblE80.png
  • MiupplayMiupplay Posts: 24 Member
    I decided to play through the tutorial just for fun, even though I've been playing for years and years. I really liked it but then, when I finished the tutorial, I got really sad that Alex moved away. I really wanted to keep her as a roommate, don't know why, haha.
    So, after spending all that time renovating one apartment, I am now renovating 888 Spire Apt. Anyone interested when it's done?
    edited February 2019
    @AlwaysAsking he does look nice! Im going to age him to adult, and give him a nice beard. Love beards on my male sims. :):) is he in a career when he’s added to the game?

I'm sorry, i got him so long ago I don't remember. I made him a scientist, and he climbed up really quickly

I could just put up mine for you if you want me too, lol

Oh, and he looks great with a beard, I've had him have one. He looks distinguished 😅
    SqxdF0m.png

Trying to decide if Lena and Lucy should become a couple. Honestly, for once, I think I'm going to keep them platonic roommates. I ALSO think they will decide to start a family eventually, but do it as two single mothers living together (by choice). Meaning whatever guys they "pick" will never move in with them but will spend a lot of time there, probably.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    My 100 Baby Challenge triplets celebrated their first Winterfest... and it was chaos. My Rags to Famous starlet got to place her star, the family got a new Bengal cat, and her husband unfortunately died.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top