Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Bubbles!
    946.jpg
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Been some time since I have shared. Loving the different screenshots ^.^

Someone got a special surprise from the Easter Bunny!
    fNXXJmy.png

Michael and Vlad having a grand time hunting together.
    zod5OLS.png
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    02-17-19_4-11-26AM_zpsop7huqvu.png they said i do ♥ they on their honeymoon in salavador
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    I rarely see sims being hit by thunderstorm.

9muGJ6x.jpg

mnZZdw3.jpg
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited February 2019
    nHQzpMu.png

Well, looks like Penny Pizzazz is quite the trendsetter today XD (she has the trendsetting perk) three more dressed like her are roaming around btw (Katrina Caliente, Lily Feng and some random elder)

fun fact: all my 4 played sims, Penny obviously, Zoe Patel, Luna Villareal and the brunette behind Penny which i made myself have this perk and none of them has the same outfit as Penny lol and even they are copying hers. guess she is just thé person others want to be like, even her social media star sisters XD
    Post edited by DanmanNefarius on
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited February 2019
    Family decorating the tree in their matching blue winter sweaters:
    LkTW8lt.png

Venessa Jeong looking swag AF as she leaves a charity benefit in Selvadorada when it's raining:
    gQw4h7S.png

And then I kinda love how this glitch that smashed the romance and geek festivals together looks in the snow:
    SAxJndS.png
    Like, it was pretty functionally unplayable, but it looks amazing
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    edited February 2019
    I recently started using poseplayer - while I don't like it taking away from the spontaneity of pictures, I DO like how I can use it to create group pictures of my Sims and their friends to look back on later, and to get like these generations of unplayed Sims pictured just as well for me to remember them by. :) So here's a few of these posed pics...

aGt2uku.png
    This was my first generation of generation 2 Sims hehe... since I play rotationally, I sort of have multiple generations for each generation. With the four of them, Emil (second from the left) had this incredibly dorky group called the Shadow Club (yes, it's 100% a reference LOL) full of these Sims who "don't want to be part of the cool kids anyway." The dude on the left and my Sim were best friends growing up, but have since grown apart after my Sim blurted out his feelings for best friend Rouge - who didn't return these feelings. This was their reunion... and the first time they've seen each other in years. The only girl in the picture, is Ashton Pancakes - yep, she Bob and Eliza's oldest daughter. The dude on the right is Cornelius Villareal, who is Luna Villareal and Cassandra Goth's oldest adopted son. Looking at this picture... guess who are married with kids, and who aren't? LOL. :joy: (it's the two on the left who aren't). Interestingly, Ashton and Cornelius, while both married to other people, actually do have one child together that MCCC gave them before they got married off... :scream:

kYfmy9D.png
    God, I still have no idea how I FINALLY managed to set up this screenshot LOL. It took me about an hour, because Sims kept walking away, I kept placing too many statues, kept placing Sims in the wrong positions, etc. etc. It was hell... but at least I got this nice picture off it at least LOL. This is my second load of generation 2 Sims... and god, did I enjoy playing these Sims - I liked the unplayed Sims just as much if not even more than my own Sim LOL. Mine is the girl in the middle of the sofa, wearing the jacket... There's a few premade kids in there. The girl on the absolute right is another, younger adopted child of Cassandra and Luna's. The boy next to her, is Baako and Anaya Jang's son that they had way after Billie. The boy sitting on the sofa rest before them is Marcel Walsh, Darling Walsh's only child with a Sim of mine she married. The girl to the absolute left is Penny Pizzaz's daughter. God, was this generation awesome... so many interesting relationships that unfolded between these two clubs (had a female and male club that are both pictured together here), some of whom I imagine to be lasting (like the girl laying down and the blonde dude). All of these Sims were born in-game, just like in the pic before this one, and god, did they turn out amazing in my opinion! I can't wait to see what they'll be up to as YAs. :blush:

QpUyblu.png
    9DNDLxM.png
    And then there's these losers... whom the alien is actually the father of Emil (pictured in the first pic), while the dude on the right is the father of Rani (my Sim in the second pic). These two are both immortals, who used to be the bestest of friends in my game, until alien Tika decided to randomly wipe vampire Cai's memory. :angry: I imagine there to be lots and lots of backstory to these two's relationship. Already knew they met in the 80s, so I decided to get some screenshots of them in an 80s flashback save; back when they just met, and used to do everything together.
    As you can see through the clipping... these are actually two different poses LOL. I was changing poses, and then decided I actually really liked these two poses combined... even though there is some clipping. Again, there's that spontaneity that I crave so much, that poses usually can't provide.

I usually love the spontaneity of gameplay pics as opposed to poses, but I have to admit, I do really like what poses can add to screenshots just as well. :smiley:
    Post edited by Firande on
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Dylan's video streaming his make overs are becoming a hit!
    sEFzFDN.jpg

Pro tip: You gotta put the streaming drone right on your head so viewers can get a first perspective view. People like first perspective views. :D (I know it's turned the other way, shush. :joy:)
    nRuvuU0.jpg

This old man was waiting for his turn but he was being mean to our doggo.
    DtMZntU.jpg

"Rufff??"
    PYp9eIb.jpg

But don't worry, our boi Kyle can handle this. :wink:
    "Hey, Dylan. The next customer was a butt to our dog. Ruin his face."
    13Tjjw6.jpg

"Bro, I got this. LOL. One horrendous make over coming right up."
    cKX8cyL.jpg

Team work is key to success.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    sEFzFDN.jpg

Pro tip: You gotta put the streaming drone right on your head so viewers can get a first perspective view. People like first perspective views. :D (I know it's turned the other way, shush. :joy:)
    nRuvuU0.jpg

DtMZntU.jpg

"Rufff??"
    PYp9eIb.jpg

13Tjjw6.jpg

cKX8cyL.jpg

Did I miss something? when did Dylan get a dog?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    sEFzFDN.jpg

nRuvuU0.jpg

DtMZntU.jpg

"Rufff??"
    PYp9eIb.jpg

13Tjjw6.jpg

cKX8cyL.jpg

Did I miss something? when did Dylan get a dog?

Yeah, I didn't update it here they've had the dog since the Cats and Dogs EP came out. I decided to give Kyle a dog. :blush:
    832XG3D.gif
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    ejpyLCA.png

Sebastian Vatore showing his crush, Maria Straud, how much he loves her.
    pw0213q.png?1
  • MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2019
    I love when children greet their parent after coming home from work. This is too cute and I can't resist replying their sweetness with a kiss in their cheeks
    02-19-19_12-04-16%25C2%25A0AM.png
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    @DeKay Can you make the mean guy even look any worse? :joy:
    MissSassy wrote: »
    DeKay Can you make the mean guy even look any worse? :joy:

Anything is possible with Dylan. XD
    832XG3D.gif
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Sweet Pumbob how'd that happen?! :hushed:
    MA8TqRg.png
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    PJqjiNSh.png
    O7BhVZDh.png
    Haven't finished the makeovers, I don't think Bella approves of Morty there.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • MilwayLangMilwayLang Posts: 180 Member
    PJqjiNSh.png
    O7BhVZDh.png
    Haven't finished the makeovers, I don't think Bella approves of Morty there.

But he looks pretty attractive here than the original one x'D
    Hello, my name is Soop Kreem. You can check my Adams' Family Tree

yh.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @MilwayLang heh perhaps so maybe she's just moody cause I'm around heh.
    zh1rFvfh.png
    Yeah that look says so...
    0cX6IcXh.png
    He's done now but now I think I'll change his hotwear.
    eE13dSnh.png
    Got the Landgraabs...however you spell it too, need them all for Strangerville or something heh.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    I love my profile picture for some odd reason. The green stench of the dirty plate, the confetti, the music from her earbuds, and the way she looks at the camera. Golden.

ymDp8Hk.png
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    My sims' kids all grew into children ^.^

The eldest - Ayden Kelly
    Hv2D2U3.png

The second oldest (on the swing) and a secret alien - Arianna Kelly
    with her younger brother - Andres
    fUVcqJj.png

And lastly, Aisha
    DlgvyR5.png

I did not realise it at the time that all their names started with A :lol:
  • NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    Playing with voodoo doll
    sJAUiiR.jpg
    Eat what you read to a fully knowledge
    HsN1q8T.jpg
    On to the makeover for the mean old man!

"Okay, Mr Dylan is ready for you. Are you excited to get a new look?"
    TKVB8Lo.jpg

"Awww, yeahhh. It's gonna be so cool! I heard he's gonna be streaming it too! I'm gonna be famous on Simstagram!"
    vIOzLqb.jpg

"Alright, let's get started!"
    U6MP1E3.jpg

*30 mins later*
    "And this is why, people, we don't mess with other people's pets!"
    2nA3ki0.jpg

"Heeeyy.. what did you do to my face and clothes??!! I don't want to look like a clown!!"
    YDop7t3.jpg

"Pay me another $100 for another make over or leave. Okay, bye."
    X0TzK5y.jpg

Bonus:
    LOL, Dylan's becoming so sassy, he's using the umbrella inside like some kinda princess. XD
    IKnY5pc.jpg
    832XG3D.gif
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Olaf almost becoming a hulk
    MPYYAzi.png
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    When you're in class and the teacher bends down to help the student right next to you:
    cd7ybqo.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    I love this couple. I never do it but had to freeze time, they can't get old yet! >:O.
    02-24-19_8-03-14nbspPM_zpsxvl4svc3.png
    02-24-19_8-04-53nbspPM_zps072dtgsl.png

I Really enjoy the Passionate Romance Mod :heart: (even with the slight clipping still amazing~~)
    02-24-19_8-08-25nbspPM_zpsnt2vdnif.png
    02-24-19_8-10-20nbspPM_zps38bml9ty.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top