Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Expansion Pack Ideas

Comments

• IZZZZYSIMSIZZZZYSIMS Posts: 4 New Member
    I Think they should make a Sims medieval 4

if no one remembers sims medieval...
    it would be a great idea to make a Sims Medieval 4 but with more stories, quests and jobs
    and more land to explore and also include maybe some magical parts of the land and maybe even a island that you can get to by boat...
    also be able to have pets in the game as well which would be a lot more fun and exciting....imagine riding around on a horse or walking around with a dog or sitting on the throne with a cat in your lap...or maybe include some mythical pets like dragons and unicorns and griffins....I would definitely buy this expansion pack...

also an expansion pack that have to do with disabilities and more medical care abilities.

including items and abilities for the disabilities
    Like;
    -Wheelchairs
    -Support cane (Blindness.)
    -artificial body parts (Legs...Arms.)
    -Service pets
    -Medical Cast
    -Staying over night in hospitals
    -Getting sick (Colds...Fevers...stomach bug.)
    -Medications
    -Breaking an arm or a leg

but also have new jobs in this like

-Therapist
    -Home nurse
    -Psychiatrist
    -a Animal Service trainer

they should also have a zombie expansion pack

It would be funny...granted most zombies eat people....but imagine being a zombie in a zombie town..
    and you had to go search for humans to eat...or being a human who is neighbors with zombies...kinda scary but funny.
  • IZZZZYSIMSIZZZZYSIMS Posts: 4 New Member
    I also thought a (Sims 4 Superhero.) Expansion Pack would be awesome....

Have superpowers
    have superhero jobs
    have superhero stuff
    DO Superhero stuff
    You can be like a type of Tony stark or Bruce Wayne
    Or be a secret superhero like Spiderman or Superman
    I think it would be a cool nerdy/geeky expansion pack
  • Pooh930Pooh930 Posts: 3 New Member
    Sims 4 Suggestions:
    University Expansion Pack:
    I know it was already created for the Sims 3 but I thought that it offered amazing and unique gameplay that should be incorporated in Sims 4, especially since the focus on Sims 4 is to make everything more realistic. I think certain careers should only be accessible to sims that have graduated from the university and certain jobs should be accessible to sims that have graduated only from high school.

Highschool Expansion Pack:
    Similar to the get to work expansion pack, I think it would be really cool to go to school with our teenagers. I think it would be a great addition to Simmers gameplay. The expansion pack can include gameplay such as allowing Simmers to navigate high school, decide what role our sims will fulfill at school (such as queen bee, nerd, jock, bully, emo, preppy, and etc.), attend class with our sims where we can decide to have our sims disrupt class, listen, pass notes, or be a teacher’s pet. Also, we can add in events that are typical of high school students such as being able to attend different events with our sims such as prom, homecoming, graduation, pep rallies, sports events. Some other interesting features that can be built in could be: being sent to the principal’s office for disrupting class or starting a food fight, starting rumors, study groups or studying at home for big tests, running for class president, joining clubs, auditioning for cheerleading, trying out for football or basketball, cheating during a test, completing group projects and etc. Lastly, I think it would be cool to have various kinds of classrooms such as a science lab, a gym, a football field, library, and etc.

Vacation Expansion Pack:
    It would be nice to be able to take our Sims on vacation. As already incorporated in the gameplay, our sims can accumulate vacation days at work, so why not use those vacation days to actually go on vacation like humans do in real life. Some ideas that I think would be awesome for vacations are similar to some of the ideas already implemented in Sims 3. I think being able to travel to different places around the world would be great, island resort vacations (owning and managing a resort should also be implemented), being able to take our sims on a cruise, being able to go to an amusement park/carnival, being able to take our sims to the zoo, or even a ski resort in the mountains.

Career Game pack:
    I think it would be awesome to create some more realistic careers that players can actually participate in. Such as, being a teacher, principal, janitor, or counselor, which can coincide with the high school expansion pack idea. A few more ideas include: being a babysitter where players actually get to experience the challenges of babysitting with their sims, being a farmer, being a hair, makeup, or nail stylist (game players should be able to own/manage their own salons), being a mail carrier, being a counselor/psychologist, being a judge/lawyer, a mechanic, a personal trainer, a karate trainer (where sims of all ages can learn karate, participate in matches, and level up in belts). I also think that part time jobs should be incorporated not just for adult sims but also, for our teenagers.

Child Game pack:
    I feel like there is not much to do when it comes to children. I think like the teenagers more gameplay should be added for them. I think we should get back after school activities. I think it would be cool to have boy scouts and girls scouts where children actually have to complete certain tasks such as helping someone cross the street, finding certain items, going camping with their troop (adult simmers can tag along as troop parents). Also, I think it would be cool for adult sims to attend recitals if their child is in ballet, theater, or plays a musical instrument. I think kids should also have sleep overs, field trips, and spelling bees or math competitions at school.

Family Game Pack:
    I think more can be done when it comes to family interactions. Some things that I think would be cool includes: parents teaching their teens how to drive, family game nights, family reunions, sibling rivalry, siblings being able to blame things on each other. I think parents should have more realistic discipline options besides yelling and talking (parents should be able to ground their kids/teenagers, send kids/teenagers to their room, take away cellphones/toys, and put toddlers in time outs, assigning more chores.) I think parents should be able to assign chores to their kids/teens and the kids/teens should have to complete them every day to get an allowance. I think that it would be cool for parents to rock their babies and toddlers to sleep in a rocking chair. Kids should be able to sleep in parents’ bed when scared.

Stuff Pack Ideas:
    More baby, toddler, and kid furniture, clothing, and hair options. I think it would be nice to have various cribs and clothing options for babies. Playpens and walkers should be added for toddlers.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    Cool ideas. Since there will be no open world to explode the land and in the big oceans in the sims 4. I may had some ideas for the possible future “island paradise” expansion packs in the sims 4. But, I don’t know if EA or anybody mentioning this ideas. But, here my ideas for the island paradise. How about having the world turn into an big oceans where your can live in the world living in their own houseboats in the middle of ocean lots, with some few islands (and a hidden island with new tribes npcs living isolated and know the secrets of the lost civilization and mersims) in the residents and community with some new sims living on any lots, and different hidden/locked areas in the oceans marks in question marks. Sims can swims in the oceans and the lakes using swimming skills, fishing new species of fishes collections, finding new plants collections, finding new fossils collections, had your own different new ride boats (and speed boats) to explore, using houseboats to explore the oceans, had your sims explodes the deepest down the oceans using their scuba diving for survives breathing underwater to go to the newly open area when you trigger a new chance card (like in TSM jungle adventure). After finishing with the chance card, if you lucky, you will unlock the hidden areas. You will be portal to the next deeper secret ocean areas to explode (like in the sims jungle adventure portals to the next hidden jungle). After exploring the secret areas, your sims will find treasure chests, new dangerous creatures may appear sometime in the different areas, explore caves to find an chance of finding rare items and etc, and find an mermaids to be friends or make enemies with them.

• yogentelevisionyogentelevision Posts: 4 New Member
    I thought it would be awesome, if there were more instruments in the game. like a saxaphone or other kinds of instruments. There are strings, and piano, but no brass or drums. just a thought. then there could be like, a band pack to accompany the fame pack.
  • NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    I was just thinking, maybe we could have a "Disasters" pack. The disasters can range from the mundane to the acts of god/supernatural.

The mundane:
    Rebellious Teen (the player temporarily loses control of a household teen) the teen then engages in mean and funny interactions often at the expense of parents and siblings. This could culminate with the but Mom/Dad I love her/him quest in which the sim teen threatens to run away from home with their new significant other (often someone with the evil trait). The only thing that can stop them from acting up or running away is the relationship levels between teen and parent (which could stay level during this phase unless they runaway) and/or parents parenting level.

Robber on the Lose. Houses near you are suddenly being robbed. Join the neighborhood watch group to catch the thief, or get an alarm system to stop the robber in your own home. It should come with the opportunity to fight off the thief. It would also allow those in police career to investigate within their own areas.
    Adversely, it could introduce consequences to Klepto sims. They could be arrested, brought to court, tried and then forced to pay a fine or work off their debt by doing community service like clean up the park.

<I'm not sure about this one> Simply Irrestible, you don't know why or how it happened, but suddenly everyone is flirting with your significant other and you are not okay with it.

Acts of God/Supernatural
    Comets - enough said

Twister relocation- was that a witch that just flew by, or have you been watching too many movies. Wait a second! How the heck did you end up in Oasis Springs when you were just in Brindle ton Bay? What happened to your front yard, your pool, your plants? And why are all these news people taking pictures. It could come with a whole media crowd and a bunch of weird strangers just suddenly walking into your house for no reason. (comes with the inability to move for at least one full sim day).

Cursed Objects- Oh no, while digging you bothered an ancient artifact with a powerful spell on it. You are now cursed with bad luck until you appease the angry spirits! Hurry though, fail to appease them with three days and the curse will be permanent.

Poltergeists- Had enough with ghosts being too nice? Let's have some malignant poltergeist throw things,break things, pants you, and levitate you. New actions could be spray with holy water. If not taken care of it could lead to " is it a rebellious child or a ghostly possession?" why is your child\roommate suddenly acting so mean, and did they just float across the room? This could come in with a new career called Ghost Evictor.

The monster under the bed fights back (adults only) Why do you keep on spraying them? All their doing is hanging out under your child's bed. You know what he's not going to take this anymore.
  • NoName123NoName123 Posts: 25 Member
    Oh no, I must have deleted the Acts of God/ Supernatural Ideas
    Here they are:

Comets

Relocation Twisters- The twisters could forcibly lift up your house (sans outdoor properties like pools and trees) and plop them down onto a random area. The event could be followed by media trucks , interviews, and invasive strangers walking into your house and taking pictures.

Cursed Object- Dig up a cursed object that makes you unlucky and clumsy. Can only be appeased by following a list of actions. Failure to appease makes the bad luck state permanent.

Poltergiests- mean ghosts who throwing things, break things, and levitate things and people. Comes with the possibility of possession, and the career ghost evictor.

Kidnapped by fairies. - it could be a result of gardening or trying to harvest on public land. Your sims dissapears much like an abduction. Except when they return they can come back in several states: dazed -they are dazed for several hours but their needs are frozen, fountain of youth - your sims is suddenly a child again for three days, tongue tied - sims come back speaking backwards which makes socializing and romantic skills very difficult, suddenly blue (your sims are blue), I can fly- your sims have a temporary pair of wings (be careful as the wings can dissapear at any time)

Lose your fangs- Vampires can be accidentally cursed to lose their fangs (temp) and those unable to take blood from other sims.

Wild thing- your sims witnesses a way too effective dog food commercial. They know believe they're a dog. It would be temporary, but it will permanently affect sims relationship to their postal carriers.
  • ArourraheroineArourraheroine Posts: 20 Member
    Paradise Island Vacation/New World:

A long sandy beach where sims can swim, collect shells, build sand castles, sail, surf, wind surf, lay on blanket and tan/rest.
    Two lagoons, one for snorkeling with reefs, swim with rays, collect shells, sea urchins and fish for a aquarium or running experiments.
    An aquarium where sims have new careers such as marine biology where they collect specimens and run experiments on the ocean fish/wildlife/flora and fauna.
    A new career as a dolphin trainer - dolphins have their own place to do tricks and allow sims to swim with them.

Second lagoon: Sims can scuba dive - this lagoon has a sunken ship with many treasures and things to find.

New species of fish: clown fish, manta rays, clown fish, tang, sea horses, all different kinds of sharks, coral, fishes, and marine life that can be explored by sims as a marine biologists.

These are just some ideas to explore - thank you (:
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    vacations in resorts hotel and cruise vacation so sims have the choice to stay on a beach resort with option to live there in term of cruise vacation sims are on a cruise ship and they get to see different ports of calls or enjoy there day on the ship pool deck
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • CyberSleuth7CyberSleuth7 Posts: 2 New Member
    I haven't read all the posts, but some really great suggestions made by people.

I would definitely love to have a University Game Pack. Maybe add graduation as a major event like getting married. Ioved the concept of dorms and the classes, but I'd add more hands-on activities for the classes like a science lab, shop class, art class, athletic challenges for gym, and other subjects could have something related to the career paths they corresponded to.

Add also a teen expansion pack for dating interactions, concert going, dances, bullying for the evil sims, etc... Something to give teens a few more goals.

I would also love a Space Game Pack where sims could take the already existing rocket in the game to explore space. It could be a planet or two. One planet could be where the aliens reside which explains why they visit Sims etc... Sims could live on the planet. The second planet can be unexplored and provide new collectibles as well as the ability to start a colony and build shelter and grow food.

I hope more ideas get turned into games. I've been a fan since the original Sims and own every game and expansion. Would love to see it expand and not just reskin old ideas.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I want a family based 'Generations' type of pack. I want a huge focus on the neglected life stages: babies-teens and elders. Ideally, before this pack released there'd be an update for babies that upgrades them into an actual lifestage, gives them some CAS and BB related items.

For babies: Lots of CAS, BB such as cribs, toys, playmats, playpens, carseats, baby chairs, changing tables, strollers etc; and new interactions with siblings and parents, like peek-a-boo.
    For toddlers: Lots of new CAS, strollers, new toys, interactions with babies like trying to talk to them or teach them to crawl. Arts and crafts like finger paints, coloring books, clay, etc. Lots of toys they can play with with babies.
    For kids: New CAS, new toys and games for them to play, new interactions with babies, toddlers and other kids. Bikes, roller skates and skateboards. Events like sleepovers. Games like tag. I'd also like the ability to build a treehouse, similar to the way rockets in game are built over a long period of time before becoming usable.
    For teens: New CAS, learning how to drive, more parties, group dates, more jobs.
    Elders:A new section in CAS dedicated specifically to elders. New CAS, objects such as canes, walkers, rocking chairs, knitting, etc. Bingo and other games.

This pack would also add new television channels for babies and toddlers, new kids movies, and teen movies.
    New rabbithole activities like going to the movies, going to the zoo, going to the aquarium, going to a theme park, etc would be included.
    New park and sports equipment like sandboxes, slides for kids, large jungle gyms, soccer goals, tennis, football, etc.
  • Schan95Schan95 Posts: 4 New Member
    I was thinking elephants cuz I was watching MS Gryphi's hippie tiny house speed build then how about a zoo pack LOL where our sims can go to the Zoo or like wildlife resort where we can go on vacation and go on game drives maybe its stupid but we never had a pack like this in The Sims. What do you think?
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2019
    I've probably commented before but updated list is now we only have a few of each pack type left

Get Schooled
    - University
    - Private school
    - boarding school
    - online college
    - summer school

The only one I actually wanna go along with is University, the other schools can be rabbit holes imo similar to ts2 and ts3. The pack could also introduce summer vacations if seasons is installed and an education career, both a normal one, and potentially an at home part time job for ya and teens to tutor

Vacation
    multiple holiday spots you can enjoy without having to basically max a skill, basically focus on R&R over an "adventure", such as
    - Snowy ski mountain
    - Tropical Beach
    - Autumny Vineyard
    - technologically advanced super city
    There's other options but they're the few I came up with.

Generations mixed with Free time
    A pack that focuses on giving all sims more to do.
    Introduce new party type events and hobbies for all sims, as well as a slew of afterschool activities.
    It would also be a good opportunity to make teens shorter (and release shorter teens as a patch around the same time).
    This would be a good place to introduce usable cars similar to sims 2. There's already large lists around with hobbies so I won't list them all.

game pack: witches
    Or broader "making magic" with multiple magical life states so
    - witches
    - fairies
    - alchemy
    - magician career track
    - fortune teller career
    - familiars
    Witches and any other magical occult should have a power and weakness system too. A flaw for witches could be skin turning green for example.

For other game packs I personally feel some of the other popular options from the community stuff pack vote would do well as themes.

Small things I want that technically would make more sense as patches to existing packs
    - update void critters to have a mobile edition (void critters go) so kids aged to teen can still play it without new animations (KR)
    - add a basketball afterschool activity (CL)
    - patch acne to randomly occur on teens without having to go into cas (PH)
    - allow teen plus to have a part time career
    caitytrina.png
  • JLH4ACJLH4AC Posts: 2 New Member
    *Futurism Expansion Pack
    -Steampunk, Raygun Gothic, Dieselpunk and Cyberpunk décor, hairstyles and clothing and décor, hairstyles and clothing and décor from various historical periods mostly 1960 and the far future.
    -Buildable Plumbots that can be built in Steampunk, Raygun Gothic, Dieselpunk and Cyberpunk styles and like there were in Into the Future and the SimBots from Sims 3 Ambitions.
    -Time machine that acts like the time machine from The Sims 3 Ambitions.
    -A new tomorrowland like world with 4 neighbourhoods each one is built in a different one of the four retrofuturism styles.
    -New pilot career with airship and airline career paths.

*Goth/Punk Stuff Pack
    -Traditional Goth, Gothic Lolita, Pastel Goth, Punk and Cybergoth hairstyles and clothing.

*Decades Stuff Pack
    -70s, 80s, & 90s décor, hairstyles and clothing. Retro computers, TVs, radios, and arcade machines are a must with this pack.

*University Life Expansion Pack
    -Same as Sims 3 University Life just reworked for Sims 4 with the addition of the return of education, law and architecture careers.

*Making Magic Expansion Pack
    -Return of Werewolves, Fairies, Witches, magic wands, Lunar cycle, alchemy and magic skills and Fortune Teller, magician and Ghost Hunter careers.
    -A new supernatural world similar to Moonlight Falls.
    -Supernatural décor and clothing such as occult items and high fantasy style furniture and clothing.
    -Hybrids should be creatable in Create a Sim and existing supernatural Sims should not be prevented from become hybrids.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    *random thought while playing pokemon*
    ....Void Critter battles
    Collect void critters
    Raise your skill training them to unlock better battle methods
    Battle other sims and their void critters
    Become a void critters champion!!!

*taking a brief break from shouting for magic/elves/supernatural things to indulge in... actual void critter battles*
  • DavidjadDavidjad Posts: 24 Member
    There are lots of ideas I like to see at sims 4:

1) unversity( the teaching career- different diplomas- scholarships for excellent students - ability to move into dorms - careers requiring specific degrees - graduation parties -etc ...)
    2) school ( teaching career - activities for children- scholarships for university...)
    3) being able to go to the beach and swim in the sea- throw beach party
    4) mermaids who have homes under sea that can be built + the ability to change into normal sim ( and vice verca under certain conditions
    5) being able to build funfairs ( the train- swings - wheels....) + the funfair career ( turn on games- guide visitors- dress customs to entertain children..)
    6) a whole word for farms( where you can build your own farm with animals (cows - hen... that goods can be collected and sold in a special market or traded)
    7) a place for race tracks where contestants buy cars and share in the race + the ability to build up your own helping team
    8) a stable where you can buy horses and ride them and clean them and teach them tricks
    9) a place for horces race + the ability to bet on the horses
    10) olympic games and contests for players + prizes for the winners
    11) sharing in running competitions
    12) mountains for hiking and skiing
    13) clubs where sims can play cards and bet
    14) an active cooking career
    15) theatres ( the ability to attend the theatre and watch a play + the ability to act in the plays in front of the crowd)
    16) cinemas
    17) malls
    18) giving the sims the ability to kill other sims
    19) active judge career where criminal sims can be prisoned truely , then the sim may bribe the police man to run from prison or spend some years in the prison. Choosing to run will lead him to change his name and places he live frquently otherwise he will be caught and prisoned for more years
    Yes and maybe
    20) hotels where sims can live in their rooms by paying everyday till buying their own house or live in hotels forever( where breakfast is served- maids clean the room) /// there should be hotel in every world
    21) (((priests))) to mary sims instead of them standing alone + made of honors + bachelor parties
    22) the ability to bring presents for birthday parties from sims attending the party
    23) the ability to throw funerals
    24) fashion shows where you can meet designers and buy new cloth
    25) pirates career - ability to build crew - buy
    ship - sailing - stealing - deal with other captains - mutiny if you where weak or bad captain
    26) werewolves
    27) magic and school for teaching magic
    28) active maid career
    29) political career and option where president could be chosen by elective for each world( to be president sim should be in the political career- have good reputation and maybe friend with alot of sims)
    30) palace, royalty families, royalty dresses and guards for them
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    Paradise Island Vacation/New World:

A long sandy beach where sims can swim, collect shells, build sand castles, sail, surf, wind surf, lay on blanket and tan/rest.
    Two lagoons, one for snorkeling with reefs, swim with rays, collect shells, sea urchins and fish for a aquarium or running experiments.
    An aquarium where sims have new careers such as marine biology where they collect specimens and run experiments on the ocean fish/wildlife/flora and fauna.
    A new career as a dolphin trainer - dolphins have their own place to do tricks and allow sims to swim with them.

Second lagoon: Sims can scuba dive - this lagoon has a sunken ship with many treasures and things to find.

New species of fish: clown fish, manta rays, clown fish, tang, sea horses, all different kinds of sharks, coral, fishes, and marine life that can be explored by sims as a marine biologists.

These are just some ideas to explore - thank you (:

Agreed.
  • Arya_Stark_2Arya_Stark_2 Posts: 10 New Member
    Seeing as this is the final season, I would love to see a stand alone game of the sims : Game of thrones. Choose from kings landing, winterfell, dorne, moat cailin, dreadfort, last hearth etc.
    Pets could be manticores, direwolves, horses for tourneys, and dragons,
    seasons.... Summer and Winter only,
    business... Pirates, food merchants, dothraki rider, kings guard with tasks or opportunities, nights watch man, wildling raider parties etc.
    Medieval expansion pack, train to be a knight or kings guard, be a khaleesi, king or Queen, train to be a blacksmith,

Thoughts?
  • BreakingReignBreakingReign Posts: 2 New Member
    SIMS 4: SUPERHERO & VILLAINS!

Rooting for an expansion where the sims can become super heroes with their own special powers! Choosing either a life to live in secrecy working in the night, or being the public idol, chased by both the paparazzi and the sim worlds top menacing villains. Fight crime, saving damsels, while learning to conquer their own powers as personal skills. And for those who are looking to live on the dark side, become the top villain of the world, terrorizing the town while taking out the villian competition.

Built like our lovely vampires in CAS, one regular sim, who when transformed into a crime fighting superhero/villain!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!