Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    Hello Everyone,

My names Billie. I’m almost 19. I live in England. The greatest fact of all about me is that I’m a Mummy to a little boy. That may be a shock because of my age but he’s made me who I am.

I’ve played pretty much every sim game in existence on every platform I’ve ever had sims on - other than about 2 on ds (I got rid of my ds and then found them... I was devastated...) I basically became addicted to the sims franchise when I was about 8.

I currently play the Sims 4 on ps4.

My most played household would be the landgraabs. I played as them and made a daughter who strangley her looks are an amazing mix of both her parents even though I made her by myself... Madison (thats her name) is older than Malcolm. She married Ryan Newcrest (a sim I made) together they had twin daughters (Skye and Starr) who were identical in every way possible. Skye was more of a Mummy’s girl and Starr a Daddy’s girl. Ryan died Christmas eve (in game) when the girls were toddlers... I wasn’t ready to age them so I moved them into Nancy’s and Geoffery’s, Madison and Skye moved out... Starr, is now unplayed so practically useless compared to Skye my little musical genius... (I should probably move Starr home about now 😬) The twins are children now... Skye has mastered all the child skills and violin and piano, she’s a notable newcomer and has her parenthood traits all to the green side and she’s an A in school. The twins have an older sister called Poppy, who lives with her Mum - (Half sister). Skye is most definitely the family favourite with better relationships with all her relatives than the others. Neither Poppy or the Twins know any relatives other than each other on their Dads side of the family although they have cousins, an Aunt, two uncles and a Nan. They also had great grandparents who the twins met as toddlers although they passed away due to old age. Poppy spends a lot of time with Madison and Skye and even goes out for meals with them on a weekly basis. The least to say, Madison is a very sucessful musician and brings home a nice wad of money weekly. The landgraabs moved from OS to Newcrest. Malcolm and his wife and daughter live in SM. Madison lives in Brindleton Bay. Poppy lives in Windenburg. Skye is gonna make it big and live in DSV. Starr is probably going to try and make it big as a Chef (following in their fathers footsteps)... And I’ll house her in Willow Creek. (I move my children out when they’re teenagers if I think their skills are high enough and then go on to play as one... I’ll probably wait till Skye and Starr are young adults though as Madisons income is rather useful at the moment. (She’ll be gifting them money as her parents did to her and Ryan’s did to him...)

I purposely gave Ryans money a load of money (without cheats...) and done up the entirety of Newcrest where most his family live - His sister lives in Windenburg...
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    BillieJoX wrote: »
    Hello Everyone,

My names Billie. I’m almost 19. I live in England. The greatest fact of all about me is that I’m a Mummy to a little boy. That may be a shock because of my age but he’s made me who I am.

I’ve played pretty much every sim game in existence on every platform I’ve ever had sims on - other than about 2 on ds (I got rid of my ds and then found them... I was devastated...) I basically became addicted to the sims franchise when I was about 8.

I currently play the Sims 4 on ps4.

My most played household would be the landgraabs. I played as them and made a daughter who strangley her looks are an amazing mix of both her parents even though I made her by myself... Madison (thats her name) is older than Malcolm. She married Ryan Newcrest (a sim I made) together they had twin daughters (Skye and Starr) who were identical in every way possible. Skye was more of a Mummy’s girl and Starr a Daddy’s girl. Ryan died Christmas eve (in game) when the girls were toddlers... I wasn’t ready to age them so I moved them into Nancy’s and Geoffery’s, Madison and Skye moved out... Starr, is now unplayed so practically useless compared to Skye my little musical genius... (I should probably move Starr home about now 😬) The twins are children now... Skye has mastered all the child skills and violin and piano, she’s a notable newcomer and has her parenthood traits all to the green side and she’s an A in school. The twins have an older sister called Poppy, who lives with her Mum - (Half sister). Skye is most definitely the family favourite with better relationships with all her relatives than the others. Neither Poppy or the Twins know any relatives other than each other on their Dads side of the family although they have cousins, an Aunt, two uncles and a Nan. They also had great grandparents who the twins met as toddlers although they passed away due to old age. Poppy spends a lot of time with Madison and Skye and even goes out for meals with them on a weekly basis. The least to say, Madison is a very sucessful musician and brings home a nice wad of money weekly. The landgraabs moved from OS to Newcrest. Malcolm and his wife and daughter live in SM. Madison lives in Brindleton Bay. Poppy lives in Windenburg. Skye is gonna make it big and live in DSV. Starr is probably going to try and make it big as a Chef (following in their fathers footsteps)... And I’ll house her in Willow Creek. (I move my children out when they’re teenagers if I think their skills are high enough and then go on to play as one... I’ll probably wait till Skye and Starr are young adults though as Madisons income is rather useful at the moment. (She’ll be gifting them money as her parents did to her and Ryan’s did to him...)

I purposely gave Ryans money a load of money (without cheats...) and done up the entirety of Newcrest where most his family live - His sister lives in Windenburg...

Hello @BillieJoX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I send a little sunshine smile to your precious little boy :) Perhaps one day he will become a simmer just like you!
    It is nice that you have played nearly all Sims versions on all platforms. Every version of the Sims game is fun to play! :)
    Your sims household that you are playing sound great! It would be enjoyable for you as you see them live their lives in game.
    Happy simming! :)
  • GG1954GG1954 Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi!! so nice to be here. thanks so much for including me. I look forward to getting and giving lots of tips!
    gaelgrove wrote: »
    Hi!! so nice to be here. thanks so much for including me. I look forward to getting and giving lots of tips!

Hello @gaelgrove :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The simming forums threads are a great place to find helpful information and tips on playing the game! :) I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads and enjoy posting.
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Hello all, I started playing Sims for the first time in 2015 and got hooked. After a long hiatus, I am back and hooked again! Looking forward to learning more from you all! I am from the most incredible state in the US, Michigan. Thanks for having me!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Hello all, I started playing Sims for the first time in 2015 and got hooked. After a long hiatus, I am back and hooked again! Looking forward to learning more from you all! I am from the most incredible state in the US, Michigan. Thanks for having me!

Hello @Vanderhoot :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming in 2015, and now after a break you are back enjoying simming again. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find new game ideas to try out in your own game, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • TigerClawsTigerClaws Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello I'm Tiffany live in the UK I love Jesus,my husband, my children, my husband and playing sim's! I love SimmING on pc console and just started with free play on my phone so new to it and would be nice to add neighbors to help complete social tasks but Idk how to add people not really comfortable adding strangers on my Facebook so is there another way?
    TigerClaws wrote: »
    Hello I'm Tiffany live in the UK I love Jesus,my husband, my children, my husband and playing sim's! I love SimmING on pc console and just started with free play on my phone so new to it and would be nice to add neighbors to help complete social tasks but Idk how to add people not really comfortable adding strangers on my Facebook so is there another way?

Hello @TigerClaws :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I send a little hello to your children also :) Perhaps one day they will also become simmers like yourself!
    It is nice that enjoy playing the console version of Sims 4 and have now started playing FreePlay also. All versions of the game are fun to play!
    I don’t play Free Play so an unable to help you with your question but you may like to post on a thread in the Free Play section of the forums.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-freeplay
  • Brooklyn777Brooklyn777 Posts: 19 Member
    Happy sunday my sims Family, So if anyone is waiting on a sale from the sims 3 store just pray to the sims Gods an they will hear you lol, So im slowly trying to make a sims 3 video review but I have no idea how to do it, and I know my videos will be amazing because my sims be having the craziest stories an lives lol, so if any simmer knows how to make a video review please help me, thanks my lovelys.
    Don't worry my sims family I have everyone covered, I will be clocking the sims 3 store for daily deals on venues and worlds, so anytime I catch them I will be posting about it, this message is for all my late buying simmers like myself lol, its way smarter to wait on the deals than to just waste all your sims points on a venue.
    Happy sunday my sims Family, So if anyone is waiting on a sale from the sims 3 store just pray to the sims Gods an they will hear you lol, So im slowly trying to make a sims 3 video review but I have no idea how to do it, and I know my videos will be amazing because my sims be having the craziest stories an lives lol, so if any simmer knows how to make a video review please help me, thanks my lovelys.

Hello @Brooklyn777 :) Happy Sunday to you also !
    It is great and special that you are making a simming YouTube video ! :) You may like to post in the Video Haven section of the forums and simmers there may be able to help you.
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Ok guys one more thing lol, So lets push for the creators of sims to make this THANG go live, imagine being at home playing sims live where you can actually meet up with a friend in the game that's in a whole other state city or country, that would be amazing. for example, I live in new York an lets say you live in Hawaii, and I want to visit your house in the sims and we really meet up in the game, If the creators make this happen Oh my god, Sims will be on a whole other gaming level, Lets throw it to the sims gods lol , they will make it happen. Or even a burglar, imagine I burglarize your home in the sims live and you can come catch me, or if you had a police profession you can actually arrest the burglar in live mode, if E A/ The creators really make this happen, Yo we will all be so connected in the sims, the forums would blow up something serious, Make it happen guys, lets all be on board with this idea an keep posting an pitching this idea to the creators of the game. it can be called Sims 3 live or sims 3.0, basically it will be sims 3 with the same setup just live an better graphics, with the sims 4 it can be sims 4 live or sims 4.0, the graphics in sims 4 is already upgraded, an the reason why i said it like that is because not everybody like sims 4 set up an not everyone like sims 3 set up, some ppl love sims 3 an wont change the setup, some ppl think sims 4 is way better, so basically the creators would have to cater for sims 3 lovers an sims 4 lovers, Guys we can even do a fund raiser if E A aint trying to fund this new idea lol, im just saying lol, We as a sims family is the reason why sims is where its at, we gotta keep this game alive an in the gaming press lol.
    edited February 2019
    [Hello @Brooklyn777
    This is an introduction thread for simmers to introduce themselves. Could you please post information about the store deals in another thread and also your ideas about the game in another thread.
    You can post about the store deals in the Sims 3 section to help simmers there
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
    Thankyou :)
    Ok im sorry, im just confused a little, im still new to posting, i will catch on soon lol, I don't be knowing if im in the right place some of the times.
    Ok im sorry, im just confused a little, im still new to posting, i will catch on soon lol, I don't be knowing if im in the right place some of the times.

That is okay! :) You don’t need to be sorry! You will get used to how the forums work soon :)
  • LynnetLynnet Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone! :)

My name is Lynnet and I'm new to the forums.

I started playing The Sims many years ago and was especially fond of the Unleashed expansion.

Though I started playing a long time ago, I've always been a very casual player and I also didn't use any CC until last year in The Sims 4. Ever since then, I've been hooked on all the cute extra hairstyles and clothes.

Unfortunately, some time last year my laptop broke and I had to get a new one. Since this meant I had to start all over again, I haven't played since and just installed everything again yesterday.

I guess that's it for now. Happy Simming! ;)
    Lynnet wrote: »
    Hello everyone! :)

My name is Lynnet and I'm new to the forums.

I started playing The Sims many years ago and was especially fond of the Unleashed expansion.

Though I started playing a long time ago, I've always been a very casual player and I also didn't use any CC until last year in The Sims 4. Ever since then, I've been hooked on all the cute extra hairstyles and clothes.

Unfortunately, some time last year my laptop broke and I had to get a new one. Since this meant I had to start all over again, I haven't played since and just installed everything again yesterday.

I guess that's it for now. Happy Simming! ;)

Hello @Lynnet :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming many years ago and you especially liked the Unleashed expansion pack. The pets packs in each of the game versions are great! The pets are so cute in the game!
    I am sorry that your laptop broke last year and you lost your save games :( That isn’t very nice for you .
    It is great that you now have a new laptop, have reinstalled the game, and can now enjoy simming again :)
    Happy simming on your new laptop! :)
  • Mah_RodMah_Rod Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey there! My name is Maria, I'm 18 and from Brazil - language being the primary reason why I have never tried TS forums -, pretty much have been playing this game my whole life. Bought a new desktop some weeks ago which is what made me interested in playing again, so yeah, just checking around!

I can't say what my favorite game is - 1, 2, 3 - because each has a place in my heart (well, except for the fourth but I'm blaming not having been able to play yet), really could spend hours with any... for months. Literally not the healthiest thing but certainly a lot of fun!

It's nice to meet everybody. :)
    Mah_Rod wrote: »
    Hey there! My name is Maria, I'm 18 and from Brazil - language being the primary reason why I have never tried TS forums -, pretty much have been playing this game my whole life. Bought a new desktop some weeks ago which is what made me interested in playing again, so yeah, just checking around!

I can't say what my favorite game is - 1, 2, 3 - because each has a place in my heart (well, except for the fourth but I'm blaming not having been able to play yet), really could spend hours with any... for months. Literally not the healthiest thing but certainly a lot of fun!

It's nice to meet everybody. :)

Hello @Mah_Rod :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that playing the Sims has been a special part of your life as you have been growing up <3 You would have enjoyed spending many fun hours simming over the time. Each version of the Sims is very enjoyable to play!
    It is great that you have a new desktop! :) You will enjoy simming on it!
  • ThewhiteberryThewhiteberry Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm Whiteberry I love the sims whether and adore the pets packs either way just here to have fun.
    Hi! I'm Whiteberry I love the sims whether and adore the pets packs either way just here to have fun.

Hello @Thewhiteberry :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    The Seasons and Pets packs are great! :) It is very nice seeing our sims experiencing the different weather conditions and enjoying doing seasonal activities. The pets in our games are very cute!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful information about playing the game, and enjoy posting about the sims from your game
  • BeverlyDCBeverlyDC Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello everyone,

My name is Beverly! I've been a member of these forums since 2012 but never got involved until recently. I've only ever played Sims 3, currently have all the expansions but not all of the stuff packs or worlds. I play with many mods, though the laptop I'm using is now ancient and can barely handle it all hahaha.

I love creating characters and stories to go with them. I'm not sure what else I should say here, so I'll end my introduction with: drop by and message me any time! I'd love to make more friends.

Thank you!
    BeverlyDC wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

My name is Beverly! I've been a member of these forums since 2012 but never got involved until recently. I've only ever played Sims 3, currently have all the expansions but not all of the stuff packs or worlds. I play with many mods, though the laptop I'm using is now ancient and can barely handle it all hahaha.

I love creating characters and stories to go with them. I'm not sure what else I should say here, so I'll end my introduction with: drop by and message me any time! I'd love to make more friends.

Thank you!

Hello @BeverlyDC :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums.
    It is great that you own all the Sims 3 expansion packs! They add great features, items, worlds and venues to the game! I hope that your laptop will continue to be able to handle the game!
    Creating sims in cas and making background stories for them is very enjoyable and fun! It is nice choosing clothing for the categories that reflect them and their story details.
  • BeverlyDCBeverlyDC Posts: 4 New Member
    @rosemow I hope my laptop will last until I finally buy a house (irl) and can get a desktop to play on! Hoping it won't be too difficult to transfer my mods over without having to redownload all of them!
    BeverlyDC wrote: »
    @rosemow I hope my laptop will last until I finally buy a house (irl) and can get a desktop to play on! Hoping it won't be too difficult to transfer my mods over without having to redownload all of them!

Hello @BeverlyDC :) I hope you will soon be able to buy a home in real life.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top