Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fallout Shelter Legacy

I decided to build a fallout shelter on sims today and came up with a simple but fun idea.

Rules:

1. Download or build your own underground shelter (money cheats allowed to build your vault, until the residents enter the vault and the door is locked). (check out my vault 129 in the gallery for a quick start)

2. Once you lock the doors to your vault no more items can be purchase from build mode, so build wisely.

3. Household bills are not relevant as your sims have already paid vault-tec to live within the vault.

3. Your underground shelter cannot have any televisions. The only computer or laptop is in the overseers office (this room has restricted access)

3.Create a household containing 2 young adult females and 2 young adult males and one elder male who is the overseer of the vault. Try to give each a unique personality.

4. Send your sims into the vault. Lock all outside doors. Restrict access so that only the overseer can enter the office.

5. Men and Women sleep in separate restricted quarters.

6. The sims who live within the vault will not be allowed jobs as they cannot leave the vault. They will however work in the underground greenhouse to maintain a food source.

7. In order to survive you will need to populate the vault. No sims can enter from the outside.

8. Once the overseer passes on, he will need to be replaced by another sim from within the vault.

How many generations will your sims last?

Good Luck :)

Comments

• Options
    Last_DovahkiinLast_Dovahkiin Posts: 1 New Member
    This does seem like an exciting challenge. Once I finish with a Minecraft challenge I'm doing (Steelfeathers' Castle Building Challenge: DM me for link), I'll open up Sims 4 and take on this massive challenge.
  • Options
    ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    That's quite an interesting challenge. I think I'll try it at some point.