Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• Silversoul7Silversoul7 Posts: 13 New Member
    It would be awesome if there was a way to change light colors in build mode instead of having to send Sims to the lot just make the proper adjustments.
  • helen912helen912 Posts: 166 Member
    Hello alltogather now. :smile:

I haven't read all 33 sides over here, so I do not know if these Mods have been mentioned/ discussed yet:

1) I would love to have a Mod that allows more club aims. So far, there are five, and especially if you want to have an artist club, these 5 possible activities are not enough. 10 would be better. :blush:

2) I wish for a Mod like the Zoodiac Trait Mod that once existed. It broke with one of the several Patches before last November.
  • BrimajicBrimajic Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not sure if it exists, but would it be possible to unlock the functionality of the career specific tems that came with get tow work like the medical examination table when your sim isn't in that specific career path?
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I just want a mod that enables you to edit the Astronaut Outfit (the outfit that you wear when you go up in a Rocket Ship). I have an Outfit That I prefer, but I can't equip it to my Sims Astronaut Outfit.
    Not a mod per se, but is there any way to download the music from the DJ booth so I can play them on the regular stereo?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Hello, I just want a mod that enables you to edit the Astronaut Outfit (the outfit that you wear when you go up in a Rocket Ship). I have an Outfit That I prefer, but I can't equip it to my Sims Astronaut Outfit.

I think maybe this Mod does that if I am reading it correctly.
  • lolofrolololofrolo Posts: 29 Member
    Is there any chance that Succubus mod will be updated?
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    Is there a mod to allow more than one sim to play an active career at once? I would love to play the detective career with two sims at the same time and have them both at the station together.
    I would love to have a Mod that allows the Sim to go to work whenever he/ she wants to go to work. I am not sure how to do sth. like this, it seems not possible with Neia's Mod - which is fantastic anyway. Any ideas?
  • alexxcaughtfirealexxcaughtfire Posts: 55 Member
    > @Brimajic said:
    > I'm not sure if it exists, but would it be possible to unlock the functionality of the career specific tems that came with get tow work like the medical examination table when your sim isn't in that specific career path?

You should be able to get most of it with the debug cheat which you have to make sure hit ctrl + shift + c at once, enter " testingcheats true " in the cheat bar and than enter " bb.showhiddenobjects " that should bring up those type items and more
    And I'd love to have all sorts of bunk beds, please, functional, updated bunk beds running with Python 3.7 . Also a Mod allowing to have a Butler in a holiday location - doing his/ her job.
  • SimGasmsSimGasms Posts: 115 Member
    This is less of a request and more of a yell for help. I wasn't sure where else to post this (if you have a better thread Id appreciate a nudge in the right direction)

Basically, I use OhMy World Changer Mod to change the names of my world... I have been searching high and low, leaving comments on modders who have done similar, asking how they locate the world codes. I have not gotten any answers.
    As more and more worlds are released I feel it would be easier to update their mods myself to help others who are looking for the same thing, but i cant figure out where they get the codes to do so!

exp: zjf1gp.png

it gives you the option to add worlds but I dont know what the codes would be to do so, let alone find them
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Have you asked the Sims Gurus in the Technical thread for Mods? https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/technical-discussions
  • KasuRequiemKasuRequiem Posts: 2 New Member
    I'd love a mod that stops graves/urns from losing the "mourn" option once the spirit has been released. It kinda breaks the immersion if you want the option but don't want roaming ghosts you know.
    I seem to remember in Sims 2 or 3 there was a spiral staircase. Would be very cool if they could reintroduce that somehow. An elevator would be neat as well.
  • RemaquinnieRemaquinnie Posts: 1 New Member
    First time here but I had an Idea for a story I'm writing and details are important to me. been trying to find a top like (if you watched Van Helsing with Kate Beckinsale and Hugh Jackman) The top Kate wore in the film was an under bust bodice over and red and white shirt, the sleeves were long. The problem is the shirt I prefer is a plain white pirate like shirt, the cuffs of the sleeves are frilly. I have searched high and low for something similar and have only found dresses for female sims but nothing similar so... here I am.
  • BobtheMinion01BobtheMinion01 Posts: 8 New Member
    I would love a mod that makes it possible for the sims to break bones and have to have a plaster cast put over it. This would be a great addition to the game and I hope this idea can be tried.
  • 22Amanda8722Amanda87 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi all! I am hoping/looking for a mod that will allow different people to be generated when I go to a community lot. I feel like every community lot I go to has the exact same group of people (like they are following my sim!). It is really frustrating when looking for a romantic partner when everywhere you go has the same 7 people (who are either in a relationship or not interested).
    I'd like to have a Mod to make juice out of my so many fruits, both EA and Custom. I know there is a blender, but it wasn't updated, I think, and it does not work with the MCCC in my game. :smile:
  • amii12amii12 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but I cannot make a thread of my own yet... I was just wondering if there was a way to put all the custom food into either one menu section or just put them into the cook menu? The whole first part of the fridge menu is taken up by custom food options...
  • miri268miri268 Posts: 1 New Member
    CUSTOM CATEGORIES IN CREATE-A-SIM please :)

Okay hear me out! This would make create-a-sim so much quicker and easier. With all the stuff packs and cc, dressing a sim can be a bit overwhelming. I know that we can select a category of clothing (ex: "Luxury stuff pack", "Base game", "Athletic clothing") but they don't work well with cc and are very vague. Can someone create a mod where we can create our own CUSTOM CATEGORIES? Then we can create "business attire", "street chic", "fantasy", etc categories. If I create a new game where I would like my sims to be in a fantasy world, then I can use a custom built "fantasy" clothing category that I pre-made so that I wouldn't have to scroll through every single item in cas.
  • YinalaYinala Posts: 132 Member
    edited March 2019
    -Family gameplay mod!
    -Add as much gameplay as you can from Sims 3 Generations and a bunch of new stuff.
    -Also improved weddings where you can choose bridesmaids, etc. Throw bachelor parties, etc.
    -More family interactions and connection
    -Make each life-state feel unique! All the life-states right now feel like young-adults which is discouraging for legacies and just feels empty. I want kids to be kids! Toddlers to be toddlers, teens to be teens and elders to be elders. Right now there isn't enough separating them.
    -Retirement homes with nurses and staff. You can get one of your sims to admit their (grand)parent into the -senior home and then the (grand)parent becomes crabby and mad at them for sending them away lol.
    -Boarding school
    -More intricate and in-depth personalities and relationships.
  • kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    I seem to remember in Sims 2 or 3 there was a spiral staircase. Would be very cool if they could reintroduce that somehow. An elevator would be neat as well.

LittleMsSam's Working Elevators Everywhere Mod should work for this. It says you need City Living and Jungle Adventures to work, but I only have City Living and it works fine for me.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know WCIF a mod to allow adults to read any book to children, not just children's books?
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS
  • kittykat97kittykat97 Posts: 61 Member
    miri268 wrote: »
    CUSTOM CATEGORIES IN CREATE-A-SIM please :)

Okay hear me out! This would make create-a-sim so much quicker and easier. With all the stuff packs and cc, dressing a sim can be a bit overwhelming. I know that we can select a category of clothing (ex: "Luxury stuff pack", "Base game", "Athletic clothing") but they don't work well with cc and are very vague. Can someone create a mod where we can create our own CUSTOM CATEGORIES? Then we can create "business attire", "street chic", "fantasy", etc categories. If I create a new game where I would like my sims to be in a fantasy world, then I can use a custom built "fantasy" clothing category that I pre-made so that I wouldn't have to scroll through every single item in cas.

I like this idea, but it would have to be made with a basic standard framework. I think it would need some kind of communal input so that you wouldn't end up with like 6 different categories like "fantasy, fantacy, fanasy, *~Fantasy~*" and so on. Kind of like the way Sims4Studio has it, just a bunch of check boxes and you'd have to request the creator(s) to add more.
    Kat | 25 | they/them | KatJustice97 on the gallery (check CC enabled) | I have 3700+ hours logged in the Sims 4, well over half of it in CAS