Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Fav Pack Based on the Zodiac

Comments

• simtorioussimtorious Posts: 66 Member
    I knew it would be either showtime or get famous before I read, because of traits associated with Leos :D . While I think it's okay, I prefer family-building packs like parenthood and uni.
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    You know, I can get behind Ambitions. Definitely one of my must-have TS3 packs.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm a Pisces... But Get Famous isn't my "favorite" pack LOL.
    I wonder why it's considered Piscean?

Is it because you can cry on demand and being a Pisces means you practically swim in your tears???
  • Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    My First Pet Stuff is literally the least-loved DLC of TS4. Why do people always pick on Geminis?
  • Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    My first pet stuff - Gemini...Naaaah :s
  • zoeh7zoeh7 Posts: 133 Member
    Dine out. I'll be honest it's a pack I've never though about, even considered buying, I don't know a lot about it.
    Origin ID: Th3SimsFactory
    Please add me on Origin!
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Aquarius,but don't really like Parenthood, it's okay but definitely not my fave which is Vampires
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Into the Future... never did get around to getting that one, though I thought about it.
    image.png
  • vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Into the Future - definitely not one of my favourite packs, lol
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    I'm a scorpio and this is so accurate for me. Though I think they should switch Cancer and Aquarius, based on the people I know.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    Vampires lol. I don't really play with them.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Supposedly Get Famous for me but I think I'm more of a Dine Out person, or maybe Cool Kitchen Stuff because I love to cook and eat. An SP that adds a new kitchen set plus appliances, a blender or food processor, and a bunch of new recipes would be right up my alley. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • ajarvis999ajarvis999 Posts: 15 Member
    My First Pet Stuff for me and strangely the pack I want the most but don't have yet!
  • VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Aquarius and Parenthood? Aquarians are loners by nature, and i know that myself, an Aquarius, is not too interested in the Parenthood EP.
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm a Taurus! :smile: 'Dine Out' is definitely my favorite Sims 4 game pack! :heart:

I feel bad for Geminis though... lol They deserve better than this.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
    Not for me. I'm an Aries, but Ambitions was never my fav.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Aquarius and nope....Trying to figure how they got these results, unless it's because individual character values are possible through this?
    I think we are being trolled.
    egTcBMc.png
  • AlexaiAlexai Posts: 186 Member
    I'm a Libra and I'm a university professor. Lol!
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Nah, Spa day has nothing for me.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    My first pet stuff?? Well, we could discuss this if they finally fixed the rodent cage.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Nope! Showtime was an okay pack.
    I'll be glad to claim hubby's status as a Scorpio though!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • CelesterraCelesterra Posts: 80 Member
    Get to Work... Sounds like my advice to my friends sometimes XD

I mean, I like it, but I don't think it is my favorite.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I haven't actually gotten to play with the University pack; I've only played Sims 4.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    If the list only included packs from TS4, I'd say Jungle Adventures would be perfect for Sagittarius, since they're very adventurous and always eager to discover new things. I'd also switch a few things around, like give Get Together to Libra, Parenthood to Cancer, and Get Famous to Leo (unless Showtime is actually the TS3 equivalent of Get Famous, I don't know because I haven't played it).

As for me, I definitely enjoy Get to Work, even though it's not my favourite pack (nothing beats Seasons!), but then again, I'm not a stereotypical Virgo anyway. I can say, however, that I would love to work in the Scientist career in real life!
    Cement wrote: »
    I'm a Pisces... But Get Famous isn't my "favorite" pack LOL.
    I wonder why it's considered Piscean?

Is it because you can cry on demand and being a Pisces means you practically swim in your tears???

I think it's because Pisces tend to be creative, and for sims it's easiest to become famous with a creative hobby (like painting, writing, acting, music, etc.). My best friend at school was a Pisces and excelled at most things related to arts, but didn't have the personality to stand in the limelight. As I said above, I think Get Famous would be more fitting for self-confident (and often a little self-absorbed) Leos.
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Aquarius and Parenthood? Aquarians are loners by nature, and i know that myself, an Aquarius, is not too interested in the Parenthood EP.

That was the first odd one out I noticed as well. I don't believe in zodiac signs, but it's a fun topic to research and discuss, and from what I've learned about Aquarians, they're not exactly the most committed family people. A stereotypical Cancer or Taurus, on the other hand, would probably love Parenthood.
  • Zilo863Zilo863 Posts: 8 New Member
    Sagittarius: Into The Future. But i don't even own this pack or have even heard of it