Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Butler Woes

My game has been really buggy with butlers lately. I've had to dismiss the butler for not showing up. And when I hire a new one it ends up being the same one.
But my new butler has a baby, I found out through MCC. What happens to her kid if I keep her?
This is why the family of servants should be an option in game. And household staff should be an option.
Now my game is frozen from me exiting CAS from her, within editing anything.

Why are butlers so buggy? And what happens to the baby?
Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    LSM36 wrote: »
    My game has been really buggy with butlers lately. I've had to dismiss the butler for not showing up. And when I hire a new one it ends up being the same one.
    But my new butler has a baby, I found out through MCC. What happens to her kid if I keep her?
    This is why the family of servants should be an option in game. And household staff should be an option.
    Now my game is frozen from me exiting CAS from her, within editing anything.

Why are butlers so buggy? And what happens to the baby?

Dismissing the butler only sends them home for rest of that day - to get a new one you have to fire the butler - then hire a new one.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    I haven't even tried butlers for this exact reason
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I've recently began hiring butlers again and they appear to be less efficient now. They used to be constantly busy but now spend the majority of the time standing still. One butler never weeded the plants. They need to be constantly told what to do. Shame.

However, I'm enjoying Malcolm Landgraab and the evil butler arguing into the night...
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »
    I've recently began hiring butlers again and they appear to be less efficient now. They used to be constantly busy but now spend the majority of the time standing still. One butler never weeded the plants. They need to be constantly told what to do. Shame.

However, I'm enjoying Malcolm Landgraab and the evil butler arguing into the night...

same
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I haven't even tried butlers for this exact reason

thank you for the Momoa in my feed