Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I have a Newbie family in my game but I think I like these Newbies better. Especially Buddy. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I hope the Pleasent's are next.
  • Sims4SarahSims4Sarah Posts: 133 Member
    Michael Bachelor, in his Sims form, could use a revival. He's the one that sucked me in that fateful night oh those 19 years ago. (aka I'm old).
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member
    Sims4Sarah wrote: »
    Michael Bachelor, in his Sims form, could use a revival. He's the one that plum me in that fateful night oh those 19 years ago. (aka I'm old).

I used Bella's genetics (his sister) to create him in one game. I'd love to see what Maxis does with him if they created him.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Kate said the coming weeks and months they will be doing this for old favorites, hope they bring the Alto’s from TS3 back and Jon Lessen! He was a hunk in TS3
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh man, I can't wait to see who else gets brought back!!
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 329 Member
    This is awesome. I've been adding favorite Sims from past games that other very talented simmers have added to the Gallery over the years. I'm interested in seeing Maxis take, but am unlikely to swap. The ones I've added are already fully part of my game. I really miss the established story lines from The Sims 2.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Nice. I like seeing throwbacks.

Hope to see more sims from previous installments and even spin-offs remade in the Sims 4 I have a good couple of them for sure in there.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Betty doesn't have big hips like that. And I don't like the rag on her head. Just being honest.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • JassieteacakeJassieteacake Posts: 237 Member
    I'd wondered what had happened to the Newbies! Nice to see them make a comeback.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I've never been interested in the premades, but for some reason (nostalgia) I like very much that Maxis is bringing a few of these Sims back to us! I may very well download them from the Gallery and simply place them in my neighborhoods, just for the fun of it. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I have the Newbies, Pleasants, Greenwoods, young Agnes Crumblebottom, the Frio brothers, the Goths, Liam O'Dourke, and Gobias Koffee in my game. Still looking for a Florence Delarosa from Sims 2 OFB. She was my favorite Sims 2 premade. I don't play any of them but I love seeing them out and about around town.
  • leave_blank77leave_blank77 Posts: 26 Member
    Did Betty learn how to cook yet? I can not tell you how many times I lost her in a house fire.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Nice, but I wish they would finally upload the Sims from the GF trailer.
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited February 2019
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Betty doesn't have big hips like that. And I don't like the rag on her head. Just being honest.

Looks more like a clash of first betty from sims 1 that does have hips with the betty design from playstation game with the hat and athletic look.
    5vJrxmT.png
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

Looks more like a clash of first betty from sims 1 that does have hips with the betty design from playstation game with the hat and athletic look.

I don't remember her from the PlayStation game but I do like the updated look. She's a 21st century Betty. 😊
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I prefer community made versions that look more like the original Newbies in TS1.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I always thought that The Pancakes were TS4's answer to The Newbies.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Betty got them thighs here. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THANKS GOD FOR HEARING MY PREMADE OBSESSIVE PRAYS
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Nice, but I wish they would finally upload the Sims from the GF trailer.

HAHAHA i want them too
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    how about the brokes teen dustin brandi broke and beau?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Aw man, just after I filled my general save. And I do mean it's full - not an empty lot to be found. Maybe I can squeeze them in later!
  • ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    Oooooh, I want the Rackets! I loooved the Rackets!
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited February 2019
    This is great news! i really want them to make Brokes, Pleasants and Smiths as well. Bella's brother would also be nice. I've always liked premade sims. Especially in TS2. Oddly, I end up playing the same or even more with premade Sims than my own in that game. Glad to see they are remaking some of them.