Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Couple Questions about Get Famous (Startlight Accolades and VIP Doors & Archways)

SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,127 Member
Hey everyone! As the title says, I have a couple questions:
1. The doors and archways with the rope, what level of celebrity do your Sims have to be?
2. Do Sims actually receive awards at the Starlight Accolades?

I have mostly been building lately, and in my actual gameplay save file, I haven't made that far for the Starlight Accolades. The reason I'm asking this is I'm building a new lounge for Del Sol Valley and making it a little more like a theater. I think I remember seeing something about this a while back but can't remember. Any more info on the whole gameplay aspect surrounding these things would be much appreciated. If there is already a thread about this, a link would be helpful as well. Thanks!
Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel

Comments

• jacknchloejacknchloe Posts: 239 Member
    You can click on the rope and set it to any star level you want. I have mine set to 3 stars, B lister. And yes, you can actually win an award. If you do, click on the microphone to accept it then it will be in your household inventory. Hope that helps 😊
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,127 Member
    Ok, thanks for answering. That helps a lot. That works perfectly for the build. Which I actually just finished. Thanks again :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,465 Member
    jacknchloe wrote: »
    You can click on the rope and set it to any star level you want. I have mine set to 3 stars, B lister. And yes, you can actually win an award. If you do, click on the microphone to accept it then it will be in your household inventory. Hope that helps 😊

I just wish there was an easy way for my Global Superstar's wife to attend the award show with him. I don't wish for her to have fame.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    I just wish there was an easy way for my Global Superstar's wife to attend the award show with him. I don't wish for her to have fame.

They can't attend?
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

They can't attend?

I'm pretty they can? My Proper Celebrity took his Notable Newcomer wife with him.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

I'm pretty they can? My Proper Celebrity took his Notable Newcomer wife with him.

Oh, ok.
  • Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited February 2019
    Go as a group, bouncer won't question the access, if you walk in as a group, if she don't follow you call sim over, this lets the bouncer know the person is with you.

Edit: just make sure you are inside the club and she is close enough to you for the call over social to work.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • INeedAVacationINeedAVacation Posts: 32 Member
    Hey everyone! As the title says, I have a couple questions:
    1. The doors and archways with the rope, what level of celebrity do your Sims have to be?
    2. Do Sims actually receive awards at the Starlight Accolades?

I have mostly been building lately, and in my actual gameplay save file, I haven't made that far for the Starlight Accolades. The reason I'm asking this is I'm building a new lounge for Del Sol Valley and making it a little more like a theater. I think I remember seeing something about this a while back but can't remember. Any more info on the whole gameplay aspect surrounding these things would be much appreciated. If there is already a thread about this, a link would be helpful as well. Thanks!

1. I believe the player can edit this to whatever rank they want to.
    2. My Sim won an award and now has a shiny trophy, which is a nice touch.
  • INeedAVacationINeedAVacation Posts: 32 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

They can't attend?

With mine, I took the whole family. It was funny, because they were sat in the audience, but instead of watching speeches, just spoke to each other loudly all the way through :lol:
    Thank you all for answering my questions.