Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    @Heckstress17 Loved your update! Livvy and Ty got their father's eyes! And red hair like mom! They are so so cute! And Im dying to see them as teens as well!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member

Its been a while since I've played but I do have screen shots from the last time. I had to restart to when after Philomena gave birth cause while Nik was cooking dinner Elijah got taken away. Also good news I just bought a new laptop on sale so hopefully my pictures will be away better and brighter when it comes and I can download all the CC that I want :smile: so if you have any good CC recommendations let me know!

Philomena had just told Nik about the good news and decided she would make some drinks 01-22-19-2-48-42-PM.png Elijah was very sad so Philomena tried to cheer him up 01-22-19-2-54-49-PM.png Hugs are the best from mom 01-22-19-2-55-01-PM.png Still sad though dad left for work and he has the clingy trait 01-22-19-2-55-16-PM.png It was time to get some potty training done before the new baby arrived. 01-22-19-2-57-23-PM.png Nik came home and could see how exhausted Philomena was and decided to take over so she can get some rest. The two always have fun playing together 01-22-19-3-00-30-PM.png I think Nik's back was starting to hurt 01-22-19-3-01-13-PM.png Philomena was determined to only have 1 in diapers 01-22-19-3-16-26-PM.png Nik needed to practice his guitar skills and his wife did not seem to enjoy the awful music he was playing 01-22-19-4-17-09-PM.png "Nik your awful playing is going to put me into preterm labor" 01-22-19-4-17-13-PM.png Nik is always amazed at feeling his babies kick 01-22-19-4-21-16-PM.png Elijah decided to play upstairs with his new play house and good thing he did 01-22-19-4-25-20-PM.png Down stair Philomena is going into labor "Nik you do not need to make the bed right now!" 01-22-19-4-34-45-PM.png Not sure how Rico can sleep through that noise 01-22-19-4-35-09-PM.png After what felt like hours Philomena gave birth to a baby girl named Freya 01-22-19-4-40-25-PM.png She got her mom and dads hair, I think she is gonna have her moms lips and nose and has her moms eyes. Meet Freya Galloway 01-22-19-5-01-48-PM.png
  • Options
    @blondiebabe923 Freya is absolutely gorgeous! Cannot wait to see how she will become as teen or YA!
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3

• Options
    debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Heckstress17 I feel like I still haven't even really tried the fame thing as neither of my sims are actors...yet! I just make sure Hope uploads a video every day and then they do small things like instagram or social media. Aiden writes a book almost daily as well. He's a little further behind Hope but not much. I love having both of your restaurants in my game. I go to them more than I go to my own! Sorry I disappointed on the weekend update. So busy right now. I just closed on a house and it's being renovated. Such a nightmare right now!

Baby Ty! What a cute kid :) Hot headed...why did I instantly think of Mira? Oh my gosh I can not wait to see these kids as teens! I hope you're playing! Haha! I love them doing the projects. Livvy...<3 wow I have never seen kids throwing mud at each other before! Ty is so cute no one should pick on him ever! Ohhhhh I knew this was coming! Poor Pongo. What a great life he lived though! Sweet boy. Awww what a sad sad dinner! Oh the townie makeovers...that's always such an undertaking. I wish we could control a little more how they spawn and what they wear!

@pandie00 I love your grey tones in your decorating. Looks very industrial and modern.

@Kiwicantdie Eeep! I had no idea the cowplant could actually kill a sim! I'll keep my fingers crossed for Salali! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR EXAMS! I'm sure you'll do really well! I really like the way you have decorated the green room. I actually haven't noticed the holiday decorations on community lots but now that you've mentioned it, I'll keep my eyes open! Oh no! Jared be nice to Raven!! I love Clover. She is such a cutie. You got some great shots in Granite Falls. Clover does not look happy about her brother sitting on her...of course he is happy. Typical.

@JordanNicoleJJ Woot for laptop charger! Awww poor poor Philomena...it's hard for me to hate her! I love Reed though. Love him so much. He reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who. Oh my gosh though! Poor guy getting hit by his wife! That's going to far! I'm glad he knew how to handle that! I love...LOVE the look on Severine's face while Reed is telling her his story. So good. I also love that she told him she didn't want to be the other woman. Good for you Severine. Love her so much :) So of course Philomena is pregnant. That's just how it goes.

@OJenn So glad to see you updating! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well though. I hope that changes soon. <3 I love the shot of Luna and Dirk's celebrity friends. I love even more the two of them just hanging out by the fire. Aww sometimes when they elope it's meant to be. I've been mad a few times, but I never blame them.

@blondiebabe923 Congrats on your new laptop! I am guessing you have MC Command Center. That's the only cc I really care about. Poor Elijah being sad. It's good Mom has hugs for him. Of course Nik coming home and giving him some time helped! Congrats on little Freya!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 96: The Next Stage

Well the kids all grew up and moved out. Once that happened, Hope and Aiden really focused on their careers. They can’t go anywhere now without getting noticed.
    CLlLo.png

Hope was hanging out in a private lounge when she realized there was a fight going on outside.
    CLlMv.png

OMG is this for me?
    CLlNN.png

She chased that poor fan down and gave her a hug! Of course paparazzi was there to capture the moment.
    CLlOt.png

Later that month the couple decided to host their first charity ball. Turns out Aiden is really good at asking people for money!
    CLlQV.png

He was very willing to give an autograph in return.
    CLlRw.png

Hope is feeling pretty great about the evening. She has the super slow celebrity walk but for some reason, Aiden hasn’t picked it up.
    CLlWu.png

Funny, they hired a random comedian for the evening and it turned out to be Aiden’s long dead grandma Brooke!
    CLm0l.png

Aiden and I had a bit of a hard time figuring out this board but FINALLY I got it. I thought this picture was going to be me asking for help!
    CLm2h.png

Even celebrities like to wind down on occasion with a good ole video game.
    CLm37.png

Right in the middle of recording, the machine broke. Luckily, Aiden is good at fixing things and Hope was able to distract herself with painting. Her first love.
    CLm5E.png

Aiden loves working from home. Something about writing in your underwear and telling other people how to dress just makes him happy.
    CLm66.png

Once again the video recorder broke. Hope never minds. She paints while her love fixes.
    CLm8o.png

This view would be perfect if it weren’t for the random gnomes by the pool and the rotting pile of leaves I can do nothing about off in the distance…
    CLmbX.png

Aiden really enjoys the koi.
    CLmfQ.png

He’s even taught them a few tricks. Who knew?
    CLmgp.png

Aiden and Hope made a trip to where their family is buried. Of course the paparazzi figured it out.
    CLmin.png

They ran away to the light house and managed to stay secret for a little bit.
    CLmj0.png

Enough time to really enjoy themselves.
    CLmjx.png

Of course when it was time to pay their respects, they were not left in peace.
    CLmkp.png

They never get angry though. Soon they were home and basking in each other’s company.
    CLmlr.png

On a whim, they decided to act out a romantic scene and stream it out to the world.
    CLmmh.png

Hope actually managed to make Aiden blush.
    CLmmS.png

He had no issue with her closer though.
    CLmn7.png
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    Thank you everyone for the nice comments! I'm loving everyone's updates and will be back for proper updates when I have time. My first big exam is this week and I'm a little too busy to play right now :cry: Hope everyone has a lovely Valentines Day and keep the updates coming!
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @blondiebabe923 - Congrats on the new laptop that, and you got it on sale? That's even better! I hope you are loving it so far. Poor Elijah, I wonder if he is sad about getting a new sibling. Either way, his little pouty face is adorable. I find that clingy trait is cute but also not haha. Rico sleeping on the floor while Philomena is in labor is hilarious! Maybe he is used to the noise. Freya is such a pretty name, welcome to the family little one!

@debjameswhite - I love that Hope and Aiden are living the celeb life! And Hope still has the best expressions lol. Oh what does that board do for Aiden? I don't think I have ever used it so I'd be of no help lol, glad you figured it out though. The backyard looks amazing though, we'll just ignore the gnomes and leaves :lol:

@JordanNicoleJJ -Happy Valentine's Day and good luck on your exam, I am sure you will kill it!
  • Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    Happy Valentine's day everyone!!! <3<3<3<3<3

@pandie00 - I'm loving how modern the house is. The kitchen with the black tile backsplash is gorgeous :love: Thank you for your comments on my update :smile: I'm really excited to see Ty and Livvy as teens too. Oh and the next time I open my game up I'm gonna download the science museum, so thank you for your Gallery ID.

@Kiwicantdie - Yeaaaaah I'm gonna have to start saving drafts from now on. Not that I'm wishing death on anyone in the family lol but I've never seen a cowplant death before... I'm curious :lol: "they're not real grown-ups in the first place" lol is a perfect way to describe Nate and Salali. I'm still in love with Salali's green room. My decorations take a few days to despawn on community lots too. The loveday decor made for some really pretty shots while Jared and Raven were having their date in the rain. Lilah randomly walking by is karma at it's finest :lol: I almost forgot Jared and Clover shared a room until the makeout pic with Clover fast asleep. I guess I can't be mad at Jared. I mean where else is he suppose to take her lol? I really hate that I've pretty much forgotten Granite Falls exist. I will take my sims there this generation! Yell at me if I don't lol The mother daughter fishing time was sweet to see. You never really see Salali with the kids so it was pretty special, and they both looked happy and in their element. Also sweet rainbow fish :wink: I love all those scenery shots :love: Clover really got into telling those ghost stories :joy: Ah the ghost in the background is so cool! Alright, seriously, Granite Falls vacation next time I go into the game! Good luck with your exams. I'll miss you while you're away though!

@JordanNicoleJJ - Woooo! Your laptop charger came pretty fast. I was preparing myself to go longer without an update from you lol super glad I didn't have to wait long. omg all of the dialogue between Philomena and Reed is golden :joy: The expression's you capture fit the story so well. Especially during their disastrous date. Philomena is straight up cray cray! Complaining about the food and then how Reed didn't kiss her at the opportune time in front of the paps. Good for Reed not hitting her back, maybe his Mom can come over and throw down with her instead :lol: Severine being there for him was sweet. I of course was glad to see her again lol. Gotta say I'm a tad disappointed in Reed for making a move while still married. However, he's a good guy and I think we can all sympathize with his situation being married to the Wicked Witch ain't easy. I knew Philomena was gonna get pregnant with all the woo hoo those two do :tired_face: Why'd the timing have to be so bad though?!? I need another update! Good luck on your exams and I hope you have a great time of your Valentine's date tonight :smiley:

@OJenn - I'm sorry to hear you're still not feeling well :disappointed: I was glad to see your update, even if you didn't get your usual playtime it was still nice to see Dirk and Luna again. Those pics of them sneaking away from the party to cuddle by the fire were so sweet. I can't believe they went and eloped! I was really looking forward to a Hollywood wedding. I'm mad at them for you lol I think a vow renewal is a must :wink:

@blondiebabe923 - Congrats on your new laptop. I recently got a new laptop too so I know how exciting that is. Little Elijah is just a cutest. Those pouty faces totally won me over. I hate the clingy trait in my game, but it's adorable to see in other peoples :lol: Freya's really cute too, but Elijah's my fav for now.

@debjameswhite - Omg you just closed on a house?! That's a huge undertaking especially when you're remodeling. I'm sure busy is an understatement. Aw you're right, Mira was hot-headed too. You have such a good memory :heart: I think it would be awesome if in a new update townies that spawn only wear the the "styled" outfits we can chose from in CAS. Giving townie makeovers is so time consuming :expressionless: Anyway, your update! I can't believe the kids are grown and out of the house already :hushed: Hope looks so cool in her new sunglasses. She's a true star now, and such a sweet one. I love seeing her interact with her fans. Oooh a charity ball! How fancy :wink: They money truly goes to charity right? I wonder if your sim has a bad reputation if there's the option to keep the money for yourself :naughty: What's the board that Aiden's looking at?? There's so much I don't know about lol. I love the shot of Hope playing video games surrounded by all their awards. You and @JordanNicoleJJ have convinced me with your awesome Koi pond pictures that it's a must have. Hope and Aiden are such sweethearts remaining kind even when the paparazzi followed them to the cemetery. Loved this update :heart:
    Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hello! And itsss saturday! Finally sometime to play! Well I choosed Vicent Marks to match with Alice...

2nd Gen

Everyone knows Vicent, right? Ladys man... But with a woman like this... what a tard

5VoHZFe.jpg

Well nevertheless they married in a beautiful ceremony
    uWwXfxS.jpg

Couple weeks later Alice was preparing a surprise dinner for her husband
    iE8musx.jpg

Infortunatly who got suprised was Alice because Vicent already had plans for his night..
    EgEl2OS.jpg

Everday same thing.. This marriage wasnt what she expected.. Well he's a serial romantic after all
    JNxTRXl.jpg

She thought she needed somethig for her life.. something meaningful.. That's it - She thought. Im going leave to Selvadorada and continue my archeology studies
    rFn0mAB.jpg

Selvadorada paced Alice's broken heart... She passed the days meeting the locals, digging artifacts and reading
    5TMUcS6.jpg

When Vicent saw her note he went in despair and decided to go after her
    50IhL3m.jpg

After some discussion they make up and guess what.. She got pregnant
    PPEC2ih.jpg

Finally.. This is Diogo Namura Marks.. hair and eyes from his mother and skin color from his father
    YfgsJ2v.png

12-01-2017 <3

• Options
    @JordanNicoleJJ Good luck on your exams! I know you'll do great!

@OJenn I'm not sure what the board does for Aiden. I finally figured out how to use it but other than fulfilling a work need, it seems pointless.

@pandie00 Oh you chose Vincent! Good choice :) They look so good in the wedding pictures. I love the flower. Aww but the story is getting sad! Poor Alice! What a fool Vincent is! They made up though. Let's see if it lasts! I hope so for cute little Diogo's sake!
    ydsm1.png
    Chapter 97: Surprise!

Hope and Aiden were now really living the celebrity lifestyle; or so they thought.
    COn1D.png

Since they both work at home for the most part, I don’t think they realized how big they were becoming.
    COn2y.png

They still did normal things.
    COn4U.png

Even preparing for a party seemed normal,
    COn5D.png

until the guests arrived.
    COn7b.png

Then the performances started! (Really butler? You’re lucky Hope and Aiden are so nice…this is a great way to get fired!)
    COn85.png

Really, that butler should get fired! Why is Aiden cleaning up after his guests?
    COn9k.png

Instead of firing her though, he offered to make her over. Nice guy.
    COnak.png

After that, it wasn’t long before Aiden became a PROPER CELEBRITY!
    COnbj.PNG

It didn’t change him much. Just made him a tiny bit more sexy when being domestic.
    COncf.png

Interesting note…I’m not sure if it is because of perks but this is when Aiden got the annoyingly slow celebrity walk. Hope already had it AND Hope gets fan mail and calls all the time. Aiden doesn’t get any of that. Hope also was still stuck at just below Proper Celebrity. I thought something was wrong and I started googling for an issue I couldn’t find, but back to the story.

This new found fame made these two seem even more in love.
    COngj.png

Whenever they went out, this was a typical response.
    COngI.PNG

And then this…still not sure why…she was a full star ahead of him, but she became a proper celbrity as well.
    COnhH.PNG

Just in time for the next awards ceremony. Aiden was nominated twice for best book and he won both times.
    COniK.png

After, they went to a little restaurant but the paparazzi followed them. Hope gave them a show.
    COnoP.png

Then she got management to tuck them away in a quiet corner.
    COnpC.png

When they got home, they expressed more of this new love they had found.
    COnq9.png

Aiden can’t even walk around his neighborhood anymore without attracting a crowd. He decided to call for some help.
    COnrb.png

Before his ride came though, he found someone else in need of some help.
    COnsz.png

As always, Aiden came to the rescue.
    COnth.png

“Really, I was trying to take a picture of my dog, not my wife’s…”
    COnvA.png

That moment did lead to this moment however.
    COnwb.png

Which lead to this moment.
    COnwG.png

For half a second I thought about pretending it didn’t happen. Matias was supposed to be the youngest and named for the first…but….they’re so happy.
    COnyc.png

That happiness disappeared pretty quick when morning sickness kicked in.
    COnz0.png

She didn’t let it stop her from working though. Her fans might have wondered why she was working in her robe though.
    COnAs.png

Aiden also got back to work writing with his assistant.
    COnBK.png

Day after day, this has become a thing.
    COnCT.png

At their own home.
    COnDE.png

They had a big family party and this little cutie is Aiden’s youngest brother’s little girl.
    COnJw.png

Aiden’s sister Kinley is also pregnant.
    COnKm.png

Hope found herself drawn to the youngest guest most of the night.
    COnLG.png

The family had a great time as usual.
    COnMt.png

Mom watched as Hope played with her daughter.
    COnN8.png

Later, Kinley and Hope compared baby bumps.
    COnOA.png

Aiden snuck out to walk the dog and had a rare moment of peace.
    COnPE.png

Both of them love having this time.
    COnQb.png

Aiden really can’t believe he let himself be without a dog for so long.
    COnQU.png

A few days later, it was go time.
    COnRJ.png

The happy couple welcomed a bouncing baby boy. Geoffrey.
    COnTb.png

Once things had settled down they decided to have a date night. This is when their celebrity status hit all of us.
    “Oh Hope Langston! I just adore you!” Look at her face.
    COnV9.png

She got up and took a selfie with the fan.
    COnWI.png

That wasn’t good enough though.
    COnXk.png

“Aiden, do you think I could get a hug?”
    COnXT.png

“Oh Aiden, you’re up already…could we take a selfiie?”
    COnYz.png

The fans finally relented, but then the paparazzi showed up.
    COnZm.png

Aiden decided to give her a picture worth taking, but she missed it!
    COnZZ.png

She was quite annoyed when she realized it.
    COo2T.png

Their entire meal was had in the public eye.
    COo3E.png

Even Hope decided to have fun and pretend she was mad to take Aiden’s picture.
    COo4y.png

They decided afterwards that maybe they could get a drink at a more exclusive spot. Outside though, there were fans dressed in one of Aiden’s outfits.
    COo6f.png

Both of them spent some time interacting with fans before going inside.
    COo72.png

This guy just can’t get over Hope.
    COo7z.png

Oh my gosh…then there were these two fans dressed like Hope!
    COo8M.png

Even Aiden’s own sister had a Hope dress on!
    COo9v.png

Back at home though is where the real important stuff was happening. Little Geoffrey looks a lot like Mama so far. Talk about future super stars!
    COobs.png
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    @OJenn I hope you're feeling well, or at least better! <3 Luna and Dirk are adorable and I loved to see them eloping like this in the middle of the night :blush: ... an official ceremony would have been beautiful, but this worked too!

@Heckstress17 lol why am I not surprised that Ty got the hot headed trait? :joy: omg I love the kids genetics, I truly believe that they're gonna be gorgeous once they grow up! Ty has mom's nose and eyes if I'm not mistaken. Livvy and Ty playing together, Jace should just move in already and- noooo Pongooooooo :cry: I felt that his time was close too, but I didn't imagine that he would die the very next update :bawling: I'm gonna miss him. Looking at the family being so heartbroken broke my heart too. Good job Jace, he's kind of a punk but so precious too. He truly is such a good friend.

@blondiebabe923 yay for the new pc! :blush: there's nothing like the feel of a game running smoother on a new pc. Elijah is super cute. I didn't expect Freya already, she was such a nice surprise! I think you're gonna have really good genetics in game :wink:

@debjameswhite thanks for wishing me good luck, the exams went really well :blush:
    Hope and Aiden living the super famous life is the best, I love watching them interact with paparazzis and fans. Lol the pic with all of the awards scattered across the room and Hope playing videogames cracked me up :joy: ... a new baby! :astonished: well, the more the marrier if you know what I mean :joy: Geoffrey will probably be a super star like his parents.

@pandie00 Alice looks stunning :bawling: Vincent is a really good choice, love the guy... aaaand his promiscuity :joy: I mean, I don't know why he would need anything else from other women with a wife like that in da house, but-- they had a son! He looks like a really good mix of genes, I'm sure he'll be stunning once he grows up :wink:
    KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    KiwicantdieKiwicantdie Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi everybody :blush: I'm back with another update now that my exam session is over.
    It's been lovely reading all of your updates and I hope I didn't miss anybody while replying to them.

Anyway, my game has not been nice to me lately :joy:
    The weather is simply horrible and summer time is running out already.

lL1CVsw.png

Salali has this weird thing: she always has to go outside to check the weather when it changes. I'm not sure she was liking this storm. But she still kept going oustide even if she was scared by thunders. "Love the outdoors" way too much maybe.

XRb0YHH.png

For whatever reason, I found out that Lilah was coming over just once I saw Jared go outside for a mud fight in the middle of this apocalyptic storm. I'm... at a loss for words :joy:

sjAzt8x.png

It didn't end well for the two of them.
    If lighitening didn't kill Jared, I'm sure that having a foot inside his head didn't help either.

C7gCCCf.png

This pic is everything. Jared's face :joy: it kills me :joy: stamp this and put it on my grave :joy:

pSBMpCE.png

Anyway, once the storm passed and the weather cleared, the two lovebirds had already freshened up.

U9NsR76.png

..... aaaaaand a cute blondie appeared at the side of the road.
    She's Blanca (and I guess this is karma, I mean, she has the name of the first heir I played when I first tried this challenge a few years ago :joy: ), and not only she's the dauther of Summer and Malcom Landgraab (lol MCCC what are you doing)... but she's cute too :astonished: what is happening in my game??? Why are the townies suddenly making cute children????? I'm LOST.

PRIGCKx.png

You can guess what happened later. A date it is!

Ewhp92D.png

8qglx9q.png

irEqwbS.png

BDViM22.png

(same kid. same :joy: I feel ya)

Blanca invited Jared to the love festival that very same night. And that's where we found out she's... well... crazy :open_mouth:

eq4YTXH.png

Jared asked the love guru for some help regarding his situation.
    The sad truth.

prY1a5s.png

Well, this might not last long, but she's really really cute.

e9dohTL.png

I also spotted Raven's mom undercover most probably spying on him to find out why he hadn't met her daugher in a while :joy:
    Nice clothes bruh.

ks4q7HQ.png

The night passed way too fast. Jared enjoyed his limited time with this new flame and thankfully no Raven or Lilah appeared on the horizon.

AvobVkf.png

Salali and Nate arrived much later and, in the heat of the moment, decided to renew their vows.

i011ANl.png

On the other hand, Clover (who had been there for all this time) kept singing to her heart content. To the point of smelling like rotten tomatoes.
    Tbh get yourself a sister that covers your back with karaoke nights, she's a gem :joy:

9FVixUh.png

I'm going to end this update here, with this final pic.
    I think it speaks for itself on the corrent mood of the game.
    Also, autumn is already here! ... which means that Jared and Clover are about to become young adults :blush:

SYzSlk6.png

KEBB11a.png
    Origin ID: Kiwicantdie
    Willow Creek | Evergreen Harbor
  • Options
    Comments! I'm gonna try and come back later to update. I just need to find the motivation to edit and upload pics. I'm feeling lazy today :tongue:

@pandie00- Vincent! He was my favorite mate. I'm so excited to see him again. He and Alice are a gorgeous couple. I can't believe how he was neglecting his new bride. I love that she took off to Selvadorado without telling him. Serves him right! I'm really glad they were able to patch things up when he finally came to find her. Little Diogo is adorable! I'm glad he got his Mom's pretty green eyes. I think he's gonna look more like his Dad as he ages though. Great Update!

@debjameswhite - I just love how down to earth and normal Hope and Aiden have remained. Aiden cleaning up after his own party is a prime example. They really should fire their butler though :lol: I do think the fame perks effect your sims getting calls and fanmail. When I bought Kato's first perk It came with a "hidden" perk, his number had leaked and therefore he'd be getting fan calls and texts nonstop. I'm pretty sure had I chosen a different perk I wouldn't be living through that annoyance. It's really odd that Hope got her celebrity walk early though. omg they really do have the patience of saints though. I don't think I could handle being constantly surrounded by fans and paparazzi. Aiden trying to take a pic of his pup and getting Hope's bum instead is pretty great timing :joy: As was the pic of the girls comparing baby bumps. I'm glad they had a surprise baby. Geoffrey is gonna help keep them young :wink: I wasn't ready for this generation to be over anyways. What's your risky woohoo set at? I love his little round face. omg I had no idea sims would dress like celebrities that they loved! That's so cool. I loved seeing the girls in their Hope outfit. I'm super glad you posted this update. :)

@Kiwicantdie - I really hope you're right about the kids having good genetics. It's been killing me not to peek in CAS. If they age up ugly I'm literally gonna cry :lol: Yaaaaaay for an update (and for exams being over lol)! Those two shots of it storming could seriously have been taken in my game. It's currently summer and the sun is no where to be seen. At least Salali seems to be becoming one with the rain :lol: Lilah and Jared having their mud fight is pretty priceless :joy: If her B.O didn't scare him off there's hope for them yet. Although, I must admit ,out of all the girls Jared has "hooked up with" I'm rooting for them the least. Only because I want Lilah to give her undivided attention to Clover. You're so lucky your game is giving you cute townie spawn. I swear you should see the monstrosities walking around my game. Blanca (your first couple is totally coming back to me) is such a cutie. Also, you get such great shots of your sims swinging. I've been trying and it's not that easy lol. Anyway, who cares if she's insane? :joy: I like the theory that Raven's mom was undercover spying, hence her horrible outfit. Your final pic really sums up the two kids perfectly :lol: I'm excited for them to become YA's. Who are you leaning more towards for heir??
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Update time!

Violet and Kato both became adults and got age appropriate makeovers. I miss Kato's long hair :disappointed: but I think it was time for the chop. (I also tried out a new default skin because my original made them both look too wrinkly. I decided the new one made my sims look too pale, especially Kato. By the end of this update I go back to my old skin :tongue: )
    lbNndqX.png

They aged up just in time to celebrate both their birthday's and Valentine's day. Of course a fancy date was needed.
    AuPKf7J.png

See what I mean about Kato looking too pale? :grimace:
    K73cnOL.png

Anyway, they both tried experimental dishes and loved them.
    2w5jiBO.png

Of course Kato being a celeb couldn't miss out on the opportunity to simstagram his meal. Violet didn't mind though, she understands her hubby's new lifestyle demands a lot out of him.
    wZ37U8s.png

While their parents were on their date, the kids played at a park nearby. Livvy introduced herself to practically every kid she saw. She's so charismatic. It's adorable.
    tXmH5gU.png

And Ty actually found a kid his own age to play chess with him. Maybe he'll finally make his first friend?
    3LxGI7u.png

The next day Livvy invited one of the boys she met at the park over to play on their newly built swingset. Of course she used her charisma to talk him into pushing her.
    cponHEE.png
    IK4za1g.png

She learned the hard way that Dante was mean. Thankfully she had already become friends with him before he showed his true colors. Oh well, he served his purpose of becoming friend #3 and helped Livvy with her aspiration #thankunext :lol:
    yqSECZ5.png

Ty had no interest in coming down and playing with his sister and her new friend. Instead he played with his new science lab on the balcony. Who needs friends anyways?
    Le7Q0aX.png

Maaaaaaybe some social interactions would do him some good...
    H3SQ476.png

Violet spoils him, so he's definitely not starved for attention. Just moody.
    nRIOtTC.png

I forgot to mention there's a new addition to the household. Mr.Lewis Arnold, butler extraordinaire. Who's hobbies include creepily watching people sleep... :worried:
    vDjtzwf.png

He has been pretty helpful though. He helped Livvy complete the ultra creepy task of befriending 2 adults. It's less weird because he lives with and waits on them, but I'll never get over how odd it is that kids have to be friends with adults to complete the social butterfly aspiration. Also I'm totally getting Parent Trap vibes :joy: Livvy with her red hair being BFF's with her butler is a total Lindsay Lohan move lol.
    FoPOIov.png

Meanwhile Violet has done just about all she can do with her career. Here she is posing by one of her arrangements like she just made the front page of Better Homes and Gardens :lol: (Kato's been gaining fame like crazy by gifting all of her very pricey arrangements to his fans)
    WYwC2rA.png

Kato has WallE film him doing practically everything, but cooking is what the fans really love to see.
    aceVgvS.png

We all love a man who can cook. The dress shirt doesn't hurt either.
    d4QizIY.png

One day a paparazzi walked right into the backyard and started snapping pics :angry:
    YFR0l26.png

That's a big no no. You don't just come waltzing in to where the kids play like it's no big deal. Kato who is super level headed couldn't help but tell this guy to get lost. Annnd in the process became a proper celebrity :lol:
    JYHWtlH.png

Summer arrived and the kids spent the weekend playing in the pool and on the waterslide.
    feldmob.png

Those heatwaves are no joke!
    2amEmTY.png

During the heatwave the family decided to go out to a newly built Chinese restaurant in Magnolia Promenade.
    vfwSRjs.png

The were sat outside, but thankfully it wasn't nearly as hot in Magnolia as it is back home in Brindleton Bay.
    AK7xBRm.png

The kids finished their meals early and ran off to play on a jungle gym nearby. Violet's tea made her overly flirtatious to the point of wanting to have another baby :flushed: Um no.
    Hi3icGN.png

I distracted her by having her play with the children she already has. Though it's pretty obvious by Livvy's unamused face that she's not gonna be a kid for much longer lol
    btProHX.png

And then despite them only woohooing Violet became pregnant for a 3rd time!? :dizzy: Risky woohoo at 7% is apparently waaaaaay too high.
    obkT3E8.png

#Regret lol
    KFoiQf2.png

Violet and Kato decided to take the kids out to tell them the news. Of course with Kato's new star status there were eyes on him the whole evening. I thought it was pretty brave of this particular pap to try and photograph Kato again lol
    5031Jm7.png

Livvy was super excited. She loves everyone so I knew she wouldn't be upset.
    AIfKi5O.png

Ty on the other hand... lol but he was also happy. Or so he seemed.
    qBMixpw.png

He got up from the table and did this... So I think he's harboring a little resentment :lol:
    EWIcwb0.png

Mama wasn't pleased. This would definitely be in the tabloids tomorrow.
    mqWKpKK.png

Once the food and drinks came all was basically forgotten. It's gonna be so weird having a baby in the house again. Fingers crossed this one has brown hair! I need variety.
    MkWsgyc.png

And I leave you with this pic of Livvy playing in the rain. It's been storming for 3 days straight... yay summer :smirk:
    MKvAGp6.png
    Post edited by Heckstress17 on
  • Options
    I don't have enough time to leave comments yet because it's late, but I have to comment just to say how happy I was to be able to read 2 nice updates tonight! Makes the stress of my house and other things a little easier to deal with :)
  • Options
    I don't have enough time to leave comments yet because it's late, but I have to comment just to say how happy I was to be able to read 2 nice updates tonight! Makes the stress of my house and other things a little easier to deal with :)

I'm glad the updates were able to help a bit with the stress :heart:
  • Options
    @Heckstress17 First...<3 just cause :) Now your update!! Aww I'm sad to see Kato's long hair go too, but his "big boy" hair cut suits him. He looks good. Aww that restaurant! It makes me feel like you're in my game! Oh it gives me such an idea!! hehe I couldn't really see that Kato looked pale, but you play him every day, so you know best :) I love seeing them in "my" restaurant hehe and I love that big glass of red wine. Livvy is so cute. She always looks so happy. Man I can't wait to see these kids as teens! She's a clever one getting the kids to push her. And Ty being all logical and sciency :) Love it. Oh your butler reminds me of my Blaze Smiley. I loved him so much. The nerve of the paparazzi! I haven't had them come onto the actual property yet! Good for Kato! HAHA! I'm glad she's pregnant again! At least your kids are still kids!! I'm glad the kids took it well. I loved this line, "Mama wasn't pleased. This would definitely be in the tabloids tomorrow." Oooo I hope you get brown hair too. I know I was really happy that Geoffrey got black hair. Aww what a perfect pic to end on!

@Kiwicantdie I love your weather picture. It's so awesome. I haven't had a sim with the loves the outdoor trait since seasons started I don't think. I think it's funny that Salali keeps checking on the weather. I know how she feels though. I think I went to the weather site 5 times today just to reassure myself I wasn't getting snow. I loved your mud fight...never seen that before either! I thought it was sweet how they made up after the storm...until Blanca came along! Hehehe I love the idea of Raven's mom spying on him. Good thing none of his girls caught him! Awww How cute that Salali and Nate renewed their vows! I love it!! And sweet Clover, I just adore her. I can't wait to see who you pick to be heir!

• Options
    EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Sorry it has been awhile guys I was helping someone move, but I still read updates from time to time. Now for a big update of my own!
    Part 1:
    When we left off Ophelia had made the top of her style career and also become a global celebrity; Elly was working on her music aspiration and raising the heir Tiara who had just become a toddler. Everything seemed to be going well, Tiara aged up into a social child; Elly finished her aspiration and Ophelia continued to do well in work and keeping her fame up but then one day Elly had taken Tiara to a friends house and upon returning home discovered Ophelia cheating on her in their bed! She confronted Ophelia and learned that not only had the cheating been going on for awhile but Ophelia's fame seemed to have gone to her head as she did not see anything wrong with cheating to get what she wanted/thought she deserved. Elly was crushed, she still loved Ophelia but could not abide staying with her and having Tiara grow up in such an unstable household. She demanded a divorce and custody of Tiara, Ophelia rather quickly agreed and did not seem too upset by the whole thing. Elly and Tiara moved temporarily to Newcrest to find their feet and the divorce settlement of 850k(half of Ophelia's wealth) would help them find a new place to live. The extended family was shocked and upset, they all sided with Elly and for a while it was rare to see them visit Ophelia. As for Ophelia herself, she continued going to work and pursuing her fame but a week after the divorce was final she go a visit from Masami, her co-worker whom she had been cheating with. At first Masami wanted nothing to do with her since Ophelia had lied and said she was not with anyone and since Elly and Tiara where kept out of the papers Masami was horrified to find out her girlfriend was married and using her to cheat. However, she came back to Ophelia with news of an unexpected pregnancy and as she was very much younger than Ophelia did not feel ready to try raising the child on her own. Ophelia, still wanting to be with Masami and not wanting a 'natural' child to her name(imagine what it would do to her fame) agreed to get married. With a rushed marriage and news of a new niece/nephew on the way Ophelia's siblings started to make connections again with her but it was clear they had not forgiven not forgotten how she had mistreated Elly and Tiara. Elly mean time was keeping busy with new hobbies like gardening, learning chess and making a stable loving home for Tiara like she had always done. Tiara who had been raised mostly by Elly did not seem that upset with the divorce and still got to see Ophelia on the weekends.
    Tiara:
    2i9p1s1.png

33xtt1g.png

Masami:
    2ho8h3o.png

hs0wup.png
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited February 2019
    Loving the updates you guys, @Heckstress17 Kato is still a good looking sim regardless of age. If I recall you've always had interesting luck when it comes to risky woohoo :joy:@Pandie00 It's so nice to see Vincent again! And I am happy to see Alice and Vincent made up they have the cutest family. @EMSimmer30 Masami is absolutely gorgeous ♥

Also I have news soon to tell you all and sort of explain my absence
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Risky woohoo strikes again! :D

I love all the updates guys! <3
  • Options
    @EMSimmer30 Wow, what a story! Poor Elly! Poor Masami too I guess since she didn't know... Tiara is really pretty.

@OJenn Glad to see you checking in <3

@Rawla <waves> Missing you!
  • Options
    @debjameswhite *hugs tight* <3 Its been a crazy few months. Missing you too. Been loving your updates!
  • Options
    @debjameswhite Yas!! I love a new baby!! So so cute! Geoffrey looks like her mother! And the doggo <3! Now that Hope is scaling up her fame you need to deal with that copycats lol :) Nice update :)

@Kiwicantdie omg loved your update! is Jared a serial romantic? Did you choose your heir? And the partners? Oh Im anxious to know more!

@Heckstress17 First let me tell you that your pics are amazing! The colors from your game are different.. I dont know more vivid! So good to watch! Second I love your family.. They are all so beautiful! And a new member coming up! Yay!

@EMSIMMER30 ahh infidelity! Marks was unfaithful as well, but he completed the serial romantic aspiration and can now be a proper sim! couf* :)

The more I stay in this thread more I get along with the stories and families! So so good!

Right now I just want to leave a quick update... Vicent and Alice made up for good and theres a new baby in the house! Meet Diana Namura Marks! I wanted a blondie so bad.. But hey.. The dark hair is dominant I guess.. She's got her father eyes tho

6n9vqrD.png

Just one more thing... My sim Vicent Marks have been abducted twice! There's a change he gets pregnant? And if he gets pregnant the only way I know is letting the time pass? Anyone got their husbands abducted?

12-01-2017 <3

• Options
    yunanescayunanesca Posts: 303 Member
    Hi all an yes rl has struck again but I have time to at least read a bit at night
    I do miss you all how all is doing well
    sincerely, yunie
    ~Sincerely,Yunanesca~
    My show case.
    jjqfre10.png
    click the button for my Sims 4 Creator Studio
    http://yunanesca.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    Yunie! <3 Good to hear from you. rl needs to give you a break.
  • Options
    tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    My exam went well--I was one of two students who got an A! :blush: I also got a paper done early, so I should be "free" for a few weeks til the next exam/paper is due :smiley: I'm so excited for the new game pack to come out tomorrow!! I can't wait to do a fixer upper challenge in Strangerville--those mansions up on the cliffs are beautiful! And now for some comments...

@pandie00 The interior of the house is perfect!! The neutral color scheme is so chic. Yesss I love that you chose Vincent! He and Alice are a gorgeous couple. Aw poor Alice...Vincent, quite being a plum! I'm glad she got out of the house for awhile, Selvadorada really seemed to lift her spirits. Oh and NOW Vincent wants her around, of course... :lol: Oh my gosh, I'm glad they made up because they have the CUTEST family!! Seriously, they're all so gorgeous!! Yes, if your male sim gets abducted there is a chance he will be pregnant. I think they get a "stomach ache" moodlet after about a day, then you'll notice the belly getting bigger for a few days, then boom--in labor! Once the alien is born you can "send it to home planet" (it just disappears from the game) or you can keep it and give it a human disguise.

@Kiwicantdie Have I told you how much I love Salali's frog room? I never know where to put those plum frogs lol. The holiday decor staying up on community lots is bugging me too. I think Granite Falls is still New Year's themed in my game--and it's summer :expressionless: Anyway, back to your update. Man, Jared got lucky that Raven didn't notice him and Lilah (and vice versa)... I don't blame you from needed a vacation from the romance :lol: Oh my gosh, I didn't realize how much Clover and Salali looked alike either! They're both gorgeous :heart: I completely forgot Clover has the Granite Falls aspiration, but it really does fit her. She seems much more calm and just "at home" chasing down bugs in the forest lol. Ah the curse of summer storms...I'd be happy if we at least got some sun during the day and storms at night, but the rain/storms really are 24/7 :confused: Ooo Jared finds all the cute little townie ladies! "Much like a burning donkey" :joy::joy: That's okay, I still ship him with Lilah anyway :lol: The pic of Jared taking a selfie and Clover crying is like the only pic you'd ever need to describe those two :lol:

@OJenn Oh my gosh! They definitely threw a wrench in your plans! I've never had a couple autonomously elope...is that a base game feature or MCCC's handiwork? Oh well, at least it was a beautiful spot to elope!

@Heckstress17 I had a great valentines day, hope you did as well! LOL I think it might be time to move Billie and Hunter in, Reed could use some parental guidance right about now (and Philomena could definitely use a 'talking to' herself :lol: ). Your kids are all so perfect this generation. I am LOVING the little family of redheads you've got. I love how close Livvy and Ty are, but poor Ty...make some more friends, little buddy :lol: I can't believe it was already Pongo's time to go--he didn't seem that old to me! Ok, SO many brownie points for Jace though...and the face Livvy gave him after he cheered her up...I 1000% ship it. Oh holy plum Kato aged nicely :love: And Vi doesn't look a day older! You always give your sims the best outfits. I love how Livvy and Ty are polar opposites--Livvy's the ultimate social butterfly, and Ty is such a loner :lol: Alright creepy butler...at least he makes Livvy do her homework I guess... :grimace: Ahh and the creepy papz! Poor Kato can't catch a break! Oh my gosh you got a summer day without storms?! You're so lucky! AHHH VI'S PREGO AGAIN?! I mean...I feel for you, I really do, but thanks MCCC because I totally wanted to see more adorable kids from them :smirk:

@blondiebabe923 Aw poor little sad, clingy Elijah. At least Philomena is a good mom in your game! Elijah definitely seems like a daddy's boy--he was all smiles while playing with Nik. Awww, welcome to the family little Freya! She's adorable <3

@debjameswhite Oh my gosh, I love seeing your famous sims' lives. The slow celeb walk is so annoying though!! Like hurry up and get where you're going, I don't have all day to play :lol: It took me forever to figure out that stylist board too! I'm still not sure what it's for exactly, but at least it's not blank anymore :lol: Holy cowplant look at all those awards!!! "Something about writing in your underwear and telling other people how to dress" cracked me up :joy: The koi are so fun, aren't they?? What rude paparazzi, following them to their family burial site! At least they take it well. I'm sure my sims would've gotten in a fist fight over that :lol: WHAT?! Hope's pregnant again?!? Well, at least the little one is a cutie! I can't remember--aren't all of their other kids grown and gone already?

@EMSimmer30 Omg Tiara is gorgeous!! I'm glad she didn't seem to mind the divorce. I'm curious to see what happens with Masami...I feel bad for her, because she didn't know, but I still have a soft spot for Elly (obviously the more level headed one in the relationship). If I remember right, Ophelia was kind of pressured to have kids ASAP, so many she just wasn't ready. At least level-headed Elly will be there for Tiara.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top