Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S4 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• ShastahShastah Posts: 8 New Member
    @DNARequestTeam I am ok with waiting. I had one request last month and waited as it never got filled so I can wait again til next month if this one dont get filled :)
  • ShastahShastah Posts: 8 New Member
    @DNARequestTeam I am ok with waiting. I had one request last month and waited as it never got filled so I can wait again til next month if this one dont get filled :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Shastah wrote: »

There are a few request ahead of your pending request, it will be accepted as soon as a team member gets closer to it! I will add your other request to the open request as soon as your pending request is finished! Thank you kindly for understanding! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • motymoty Posts: 58 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Hi there! I wanted to let you know I edited my request by adding the information that my requested sim is for the Sims 4.
    ★·.·´¯`·.·★ 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪, '𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 ★·.·´¯`·.·★

My Sims 4 CC Tumblr

3043168k08sckfabn.gif
    moty wrote: »
    @DNARequestTeam Hi there! I wanted to let you know I edited my request by adding the information that my requested sim is for the Sims 4.

@Moty, Thank you for letting me know! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would like to claim this one please!

Date: December 3, 2018
    Username: KalopsianDreamer
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Run Down Diner for Brindleton Bay
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@KalopsianDreamer, I have claimed your request if you have any questions please feel free to check in here
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-new-3809-s-243rd-street-pg-51/p51
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    I would like to claim this one please!

Date: December 3, 2018
    Username: KalopsianDreamer
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Run Down Diner for Brindleton Bay
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@KalopsianDreamer, I have claimed your request if you have any questions please feel free to check in here
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-new-3809-s-243rd-street-pg-51/p51

Thank you :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited February 2019
    @Snagr0m it is with deepest regret that we have to cancel your request at this time, due to, lack of communication! If at anytime in the future you would like me to reinstate your request let me know! Thanks again! :)
    Date: October 23, 2018
    Username: Snagr0m
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Sim
    Description: YA Female
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: AIRIS6962
    Status: Canceled (2/20/2019 - Waiting for Communication from the requester On Hold Date Started (2/3/2019)

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Bubbz3388 (here and gallery)
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ranch or farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All expansions, all game packs, and all stuff packs except for romantic garden, my first pet, perfect patio, and bowling night
    Lot size (dimensions): 40 by 40, 40 by 30, or 50 by 50
    Lot traits: Any that seem fit to the build
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 5 or 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?

Mum is pregnant with triplets, works as a Simstagram youtuber
    Nursery for triplets and rooms for each when they age up
    Number of bathrooms: 3 to 5
    Favorite color schemes: Any
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Brindleton bay, Newcrest, or willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.kevcobuilders.com/index.php/floor-plans/estate-homes
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Up to builder
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: My insta is bubbsart if needed, and my gallery name is bubbz3388
    Additional instructions?
    Oh hamburgers!
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Ranch or farmhouse
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All expansions, all game packs, and all stuff packs except for romantic garden, my first pet, perfect patio, and bowling night

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Brindleton bay, Newcrest, or willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.kevcobuilders.com/index.php/floor-plans/estate-homes
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: My insta is bubbsart if needed, and my gallery name is bubbz3388
    Additional instructions?

@Bubbz3388, at this time you have a request on the Sims 3 request thread that is in progress, as soon as it is finished, I will add this request to the open request for you! Thanks for understanding! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • AlexRamiGamingAlexRamiGaming Posts: 3 New Member
    Hey I'm a streamer/youtuber and I'm looking for somebody to create myself and my family (wife/kid) so we can play and do a series. I'm willing to pay for this service as I need it ASAP. If you would like to talk tweet me @AlexRamiGaming or my e-mail AlexRamiGaming@gmail.com
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »

Additional instructions?

@Bubbz3388, at this time you have a request on the Sims 3 request thread that is in progress, as soon as it is finished, I will add this request to the open request for you! Thanks for understanding! :)

Okey.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Hey I'm a streamer/youtuber and I'm looking for somebody to create myself and my family (wife/kid) so we can play and do a series. I'm willing to pay for this service as I need it ASAP. If you would like to talk tweet me @AlexRamiGaming or my e-mail AlexRamiGaming@gmail.com

@AlexRamiGaming We do this as a FREE service and we do these request in our spare time! You are free to place your request with us and a team member will get to as soon as they are close to it in the open request list, we cannot give a specific time of completions! Thank you for thinking of us! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • AlexRamiGamingAlexRamiGaming Posts: 3 New Member
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > AlexRamiGaming wrote: »
    >
    > Hey I'm a streamer/youtuber and I'm looking for somebody to create myself and my family (wife/kid) so we can play and do a series. I'm willing to pay for this service as I need it ASAP. If you would like to talk tweet me @AlexRamiGaming or my e-mail AlexRamiGaming@gmail.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @AlexRamiGaming We do this as a FREE service and we do these request in our spare time! You are free to place your request with us and a team member will get to as soon as they are close to it in the open request list, we cannot give a specific time of completions! Thank you for thinking of us! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

I understand you guys do this for free but there's nothing wrong with paying either. It's amazing that you guys help out like the community but I myself like to help out with a tip :) so my offer is still there let me know if somebody is willing to help this family out! We love The Sims and having sims that match us would be amazing!
    > @DNARequestTeam said:
    > AlexRamiGaming wrote: »
    >
    > Hey I'm a streamer/youtuber and I'm looking for somebody to create myself and my family (wife/kid) so we can play and do a series. I'm willing to pay for this service as I need it ASAP. If you would like to talk tweet me @AlexRamiGaming or my e-mail AlexRamiGaming@gmail.com
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > @AlexRamiGaming We do this as a FREE service and we do these request in our spare time! You are free to place your request with us and a team member will get to as soon as they are close to it in the open request list, we cannot give a specific time of completions! Thank you for thinking of us! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

I understand you guys do this for free but there's nothing wrong with paying either. It's amazing that you guys help out like the community but I myself like to help out with a tip :) so my offer is still there let me know if somebody is willing to help this family out! We love The Sims and having sims that match us would be amazing!

That is very nice of you to offer, but we cannot accept pay for it! :)
    If you are not in an extremely big hurry for your request, (as we can't give a specific completion time/date) and would like one of the team to give it a try, then feel free to fill out a request form!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/comment/16938013/#Comment_16938013! Thank you again! :)

SLpPUp.png
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm waiting for a reply from my requestor, and would like to work on another request while waiting for a reply.

I'd like to claim:
    Date: November 23, 2018
    Username: a_niles06
    Type: Pet
    Description: Cats!
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    illusie wrote: »
    I'm waiting for a reply from my requestor, and would like to work on another request while waiting for a reply.

I'd like to claim:
    Date: November 23, 2018
    Username: a_niles06
    Type: Pet
    Description: Cats!
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you :)
    SLpPUp.png