Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't find bone dust and poisoned....

Yes, so my semi-main character went out to the jungle and got poisoned right away. No problem, however I cant find any bone dust and cant progress in the temple because of the poison debuff. Any advice before this character I put hours into dies? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Go home and buy the cure for a $1000 or keep messing around with the traps and hope one of the gloves you bone dust.
  • Options
    YoleeYolee Posts: 181 Member
    What glove?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Anyway I went home cutting my vacation short to get antidote. Bad gameplay.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Yolee wrote: »

For future reference, you can go to the museum and ordered the cure from the computer there.
  • Options
    keekee53 wrote: »

For future reference, you can go to the museum and ordered the cure from the computer there.

Good to know, thanks!
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »

Good to know, thanks!

No problem :)
  • Options
    MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    @Yolee I think they mean when you fail a trap that the trap might give you bone dust. Glove was a typo, I'm pretty sure.☺ But 1000 on the computer will get you the antidote.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    "I've found that digging in the various piles and messing with various traps will give you a bone dust stash. Trade some with locals for antidote. You may need to have gained around a level three in culture for that to be available.
  • Options
    dizzydee_kdizzydee_k Posts: 475 Member
    "CURE: Sims who are Marked for Death by Poison should quickly find Bone Dust and exchange it for an antidote from Marketplace Vendors, donate to Madre Cosecha to Dispel the Curse (§250), activate the “Blessing of the Bones” Blessing from a relic, or purchase the antidote from the computer (§1,000)." https://simsvip.com/sims-4-jungle-adventure-guide/
  • Options
    LumiastaLumiasta Posts: 171 Member
    Also, if you're poisoned and need the antidote, but don't have bone dust and don't want to spend 1000 simoleons for it, just go to the cantina/marketplace and talk with the locals about Selvadoradan things until your skill at Selvadoradan Culture is 5 (aka max). At that point you can buy unlimited bone dust from the marketplace vendors, it's in their secret wares which you unlock at skill 5. It's very fast to get to that level, just eat some Selvadoradan food, view the statue and talk with the locals for a while.
  • Options
    Sims_4_Dino_LoverSims_4_Dino_Lover Posts: 50 Member
    I just used cheats because I got so mad
    Hi