Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Fav Pack Based on the Zodiac

I'm a Libra and University is perfect! I'm an avid reader, just starting to reread A Tale of Two Cities and I love learning new things.

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Yikes, my least favorite EP is supposed to be my favorite, apparently >:)
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Lol Dine Out for me - it works, though it's not really my favorite. But I do use it a lot!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Hmmmm... Showtime. I did quite enjoy that pack, especially the singer, but it wasn't my favourite. I am not a typical Leo though.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Get To Work? Uh no, I like it, but not even close. Vampires will always be my favourite.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    Pisces: Get Famous

That's accurate currently, but it changes all the time as new packs are released.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    I'm a scorpio and vampires is my least favourite pack.
    edit: luckily it wasn't a s3 pack though
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I'm a Leo and I got showtime and it's like my least favorite pack. :#
    5vJrxmT.png
  • MarolsMarols Posts: 25 Member
    I'm an Aquarius and parenthood is my favorite pack, so for me it is accurate.
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,428 Member
    Hmmmm... Showtime. I did quite enjoy that pack, especially the singer, but it wasn't my favourite. I am not a typical Leo though.
    Exactly, me too. I enjoyed the magician career. I’m not a typical Leo either, everyone tells me I should love summer since that’s our season, but I much prefer the winter
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Um it's Showtime for me. But I never played Sims 3... :D
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited February 2019
    Lol Dine Out for me - it works, though it's not really my favorite. But I do use it a lot!

Same. I'd have to say University is my favorite.
    Post edited by fruitsbasket101 on
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2019
    Mine works for me. When I bought Get To Work, I played it to get used to the game. But I wish it would have been switched with the Libra pack, because that's my all-time favorite pack ever in the entire series of the game (Sims 2 University).
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I’m an Aquarius (for whatever such nonsense is worth) and I don’t even own Parenthood.
  • DrakosDrakos Posts: 451 Member
    Aquarius as well. I wouldnt say it's the obvious choice, but I've become more of a family player over time as the rotational legacy grows. Fun.
  • papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    I don't even own Dine Out, lol!
  • DreamySimsDreamySims Posts: 24 Member
    I may not have Sims 3, but I'm a Libra and the University pack happens to be one of my favorite packs from there! I hear 24/7 that university life is pretty eventful (minus the schoolwork) and that dorm-mates can either be the best people, or some of the worst. Can't wait until I go!
    "Depwa Sanewash Depla Blah"
    (You! Yes you! Go away!)
  • DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited February 2019
    Showtime, huh? I do own it, but never use the pack that much. Mostly it's Vampires :wink:
    pw0213q.png?1
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Aquarius and although I do enjoy Parenthood it's not my favourite.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Leo, but I've never played TS3 so I don't know much about Showtime. :#
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• KellvenKellven Posts: 43 Member
    Scorpio, and entirely correct.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Showtime. I like it well enough, but hardly my favorite
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    Libra is sooooo me!!!!
  • ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    I'm a Virgo and do not own Get to Work nor do I have any interest in owning it. Careers do not fit with the style of play I do. I would much prefer my sims to spend minutes of their day on a few money trees than have to spend most of the day at a job and doing tasks for said job. Though I know many do enjoy that. I guess I feel like I get my fill of work / career in real life, so what's the fun in doing it also in my sims game? Lol
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Dine Out :| nope more like vampires or seasons ;)
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    Dine Out?
    Well, when it was released I played the plumb out of it! :D
    And I do use quite a lot of the pack items when building nowadays.