The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~★Builds by liel88★~ (New: "Jasmin" on page 12)

Comments

• liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    Thank you very much @rosemow for your lovely review of my homes. I'm glad you like them!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited February 2019
    I started building a modern home with a lot of windows, but then the lunar new year update came along and i got inspired by it. So i decided to make my modern home a chinese modern home. I couldn't think of a good name for it, since i don't know chinese names. Google turned out to be my friend ;) Daiyu means "black jade" I like gems and i love the colour black. I hope you like it!

Daiyu
    Residential (6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms)
    40 x 30
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/6AEE0F2031E911E982637E6A61392AEA
    BzKGttd.jpg
    8VdWeMM.jpg
    040hA3L.jpg
    OlJxnZc.jpg
    2L8QAT8.jpg
    93tCqa7.jpg
    P0VmnSY.jpg
    io1i6vS.jpg
    o3gc88U.jpg
    Gm7I9m1.jpg
    VWmK7QW.jpg
    62BUnOw.jpg
    l90rtXa.jpg
    yzYqTNo.jpg
    aGGEui7.jpg
    mN398ku.jpg
    d2FWzFW.jpg
    sITn2ue.jpg
    A7Gt2vr.jpg
    4e3udQZ.jpg
    IBpu8gL.jpg
    oRVqElx.jpg
    sZWyPkj.jpg
    oEC3XpO.jpg
    fPfy3rI.jpg
    95uwOuf.jpg
    L5Z3Qtv.jpg
    1EODR1A.jpg
    CjyP1sd.jpg
    QNH7ATJ.jpg
    JPLSVxL.jpg
    pRSI0sg.jpg
    qg37Wjg.jpg
    iNHojIw.jpg
    hgLtrtO.jpg
    1cn7qyy.jpg
    biKpJec.jpg
    NmaVTZn.jpg
    C5M0qRY.jpg
    H7rRuxC.jpg
    lJ2MG6U.jpg
    jDz8lFu.jpg
    GmDlIaT.jpg
    Vj2AviW.jpg
    2GyTScx.jpg
    X6euHhX.jpg
    WAqP2K2.jpg
    2laCaQf.jpg
    iFgYOcq.jpg
    ceZklAA.jpg
    PcD69HG.jpg
    wS7egXB.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Beautiful modern Chinese, love that water surrounding the whole lot <3<3<3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,569 Member
    edited February 2019
    Daigyu is a very nice Chinese modern home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very creatively nice! The roofing design is very great! Very nice layout of the home! The type of windows used suit the Asian theme very well. The water looks very pretty around the edges of the home! The bonsai animal and the bamboo plants are a nice touch, and the golden pigs look nice either sides of the front door. The astrological wheel looks great on the back exterior wall. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is very nice. Very elegant and stylish design of each of the areas! The kitchen design with the island combined stove counter and bar stool counter is very nice! The windows walls are very nice. It is a very light filled area for Sims to enjoy preparing meals. The flooring textures used through the home are very nice. Very nice furnishing and colour scheme of each of the bedrooms! They look so very nice! It is a very detailed and special Chinese family home! :)
    Thank you very much for your lovely review @rosemow ! I'm very happy you like my new home. Thank you for always taking the time to comment, it's much appreciated! <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,003 Member
    Daiyu is such a fabulous Chinese build, love the modern touch and the surrounding water makes it look all the more tranquil and beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you so much @masajo <3 I'm very happy you like it!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    edited February 2019
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    As if out of a Disney World (never visited any but I hope you got my point) <3<3<3
    Little Pirates Park is such a very creatively designed build! :) The layout of the build is very nice! There are so many fun and enjoyable activities for Sims and their families to enjoy doing there! It is very nice the way the tables and chairs have been set up on the deck for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbqs and eating the food at the picnic tables. Very nice bar area for them to enjoy sitting on the stools and having a drink from the bar. Very nice gazebo area where Sims can have fun playing the llama table top game. Kids will have fun doing artwork together on the activities tables, whilst parents paint on the easel.. Sims will have fun on the slippery slide! Kids will enjoy playing on the slide, monkey bars, swings, pirate ship and being in the kidswading pool. The frog floor prints look great! Very nice nook area where Sims can sit and rest on the armchair and sofa, watching tv and reading a book. The lake pond and pool is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming there. Very nice water fountain feature!
    It is a nice and fun park for Sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    As if out of a Disney World (never visited any but I hope you got my point) <3<3<3

Thank you @Gwiniel ! That's very sweet of you, i love Disneyland <3 Sometimes when i build something i'm stuck with a song in my head, with this one it was the "Yo-Ho a pirate's life for me" song ;)

Thank you very much @rosemow for your lovely and lengthy review! I'm glad you like it <3
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Just discovered your builds and you're officially one of my favorite builders! Every build has such detail and color! I hope that you'll create some lots for the new pack coming out--would love to see some quirky and supernatural builds! :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    Just discovered your builds and you're officially one of my favorite builders! Every build has such detail and color! I hope that you'll create some lots for the new pack coming out--would love to see some quirky and supernatural builds! :)

Thank you so much @ashcrash19 , that's so very sweet of you!
    I do like quirky and supernatural ;) I might give that a go when the pack is available.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    liel88 wrote: »
    ashcrash19 wrote: »

Thank you so much @ashcrash19 , that's so very sweet of you!
    I do like quirky and supernatural ;) I might give that a go when the pack is available.

No problem! I've dabbled in a few builds myself but nothing of your caliber. I'm always so amazed at the builds people create!

I consider myself to be almost intermediate at best but here are the ones I've made (I'd give it a moment to load as I didn't know about the spoiler method of pictures):https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/935554/ashcrash19s-creations-may-27th-llamas-luxury-greenhouse-and-updated-large-victorian/p1

I'm not sure if it will start you at top or at Selvadorada Sanctuary. Selvadorada Sanctuary was my most ambitious build, as well as the first lot Victorian in Canary. I say this because Selvadorada I did without any blueprints or ideas, and the Victorian was meant to be updated for each pack (that's why you'll see updated pictures as you go) but I was surprised how difficult it was to do some of the features, lol.
    Anyway, thanks for so many cool builds!
    Sorry for my late response @ashcrash19 ! I had surgery last monday, so i haven't been online much. :)

I'm looking at your showcase right now.
    I like "charming in canary" , it has a nice homey vibe. Nice porch for your sims to sit on and a lot of space on the inside. The collector's room is a nice touch!

Your outdoors movie theatre is really cute and colourful!

I like your apple kitchen, i think i participated in that challenge as well <3

Your "home sweet home" is really lovely! I like the colours that you used for the bathroom and the kitchen.

Salvadorada Sanctuary is very nice also, i love the colours you used for the sauna, it fits the theme perfectly!

To be honest, i've never used a blueprint for a build, i do usually have a certain image in mind on how i want the outside to look. I'm a perfectionist though, not easily satisfied with my own creations so i keep tweaking it (and then bulldoze the lot, start all over, and then tweak some more ;) ) Sometimes i just start building something and see where that takes me, it's fun and often gives me more ideas for new builds.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Thank you dear @rosemow ❤️ that's very sweet of you.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Dreaming Of Mermaids
    Residential (3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom)
    40 x 30
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E35E3B513D2111E98BC1048C513C46C4

MzETUMF.jpg
    HQvDxzi.jpg
    odnYZ5k.jpg
    xhr4TJh.jpg
    czVCrfS.jpg
    agID4vl.jpg
    YImvVMf.jpg
    Q2wROMW.jpg
    swqAmRF.jpg
    nsjGnva.jpg
    g4hAvdv.jpg
    Hrx6yYV.jpg
    OmQnwYO.jpg
    VUa5aKN.jpg
    KsDiXfw.jpg
    CGD5ePB.jpg
    UAMf4t9.jpg
    hpg17yV.jpg
    2eo4O4n.jpg
    IXAQOiD.jpg
    H78eXxP.jpg
    3KlDJRE.jpg
    DRznriI.jpg
    sURvg9O.jpg
    S8mlBCV.jpg
    mXuUDNB.jpg
    E3x1iZ5.jpg
    K0xwooh.jpg
    N5wQRCM.jpg
    96W5d4u.jpg
    UPrxFhB.jpg
    JAtb1vw.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Dreaming of Mermaids is such a very lovely, pretty, and beautiful build! <3 It looks so very lovely! The exterior design, the layout with the water and the gazebos, the wedding arch area, the outdoors sleeping area, the outdoors dining buffet table and fountain area, and the beautiful interior design and furnishing looks so very nice! The blossom trees are very pretty! The fish prints look very nice on the base of the water. Very nice kids play area for them to have fun playing on the swings, slide and monkey bars. The wedding area is a very nice and special place for an outdoors wedding! The blue colour of the seating is very nice. Very pretty colour scheme of the interior! The white marble flooring is very nice and the fish prints look very nice on it. The water fountain features are very nice! Very nice wall and floor tiling in the bathroom!
    It is such a very dreamy build! :)
    liel88 wrote: »
    Dreaming Of Mermaids
    Residential (3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom)
    40 x 30
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E35E3B513D2111E98BC1048C513C46C4

This is so pretty! Thank you--I hope you're feeling better!
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @ashcrash19 <3
    I'm very happy you like it, i had a lot of fun building it!
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Not used to creating starter homes, but i gave it a shot.

Strangerville Starter 1
    Residential (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)
    30 x 20
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/32693A573DEB11E98076048C513C46C4

lTu324Q.jpg
    XN5P4HG.jpg
    r0Wev02.jpg
    C79xVTk.jpg
    1Q0pztt.jpg
    EEgmeAT.jpg
    SlzMHDk.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    Strangerville Starter 1 is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and the roofing is very nice! Nice gardening nook on the front porch for growing plants in the gardening boxes. It is great there is a fishing pond. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The green colour scheme with the touches of yellow sunshine coloured furniture is very nice! Very nice window yellow sofa seats sitting nook! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there and reading a book in the sunlight. Very nice dining table area for Sims to enjoy nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst eating meals. The green patterned floor rug is a nice touch. They will enjoy painting on the easel.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow !
    gZJwNIt.jpg
    I think this one turned out better then the first one, hope you like it.

Strangerville Starter 2
    Residential (2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)
    30 x 20
    Gallery link: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C823608F404311E9855826975FCF53D6

uhevzJR.jpg
    Kdhgoav.jpg
    61hbkRx.jpg
    ATSnkBV.jpg
    B2nLe54.jpg
    4RjA7wR.jpg
    oprCMEI.jpg
    iyYuZig.jpg
    LmMqneQ.jpg
    gZJwNIt.jpg