Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Headspace notification: Does your mind feel busy or still?
    Me: Yes

Have you tried meditation?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:

What’s your favorite genre of book?

Those like high school kids with their high school problems kind. :D

I'm not sure if it's a genre in itself, but I like reading old and/or well-known books, simply because I want to know what the fuss is about. Like if someone references To Kill A Mockingbird in a TV show, I'd at least know what they're talking about.

In high school, I also liked borrowing detective fiction and murder mysteries from the library.

The one problem with murder mysteries is that you can either guess the killer in chapter one, or it turns out to be that janitor that was only mentioned once.

The ones I read didn't have that problem, I think. Or maybe I wasn't that sharp :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I'm not sure if it's a genre in itself, but I like reading old and/or well-known books, simply because I want to know what the fuss is about. Like if someone references To Kill A Mockingbird in a TV show, I'd at least know what they're talking about.

In high school, I also liked borrowing detective fiction and murder mysteries from the library.

Ugh i wish my school had a library. My old schools did and youd see me there very often XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
    Today's Q Q is:

Ugh i wish my school had a library. My old schools did and youd see me there very often XD

The idea of a school without a library seems foreign to me, but then I realized that the public schools here might not have them, sadly.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

That's what Headspace is for.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Today's Q Q is:

The idea of a school without a library seems foreign to me, but then I realized that the public schools here might not have them, sadly.

Ugh yes i miss my first school's library. I still remember the first book i got from there.

A good amount public schools in here dont even have teachers or a decent structure
    Everywhere i go
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Ugh yes i miss my first school's library. I still remember the first book i got from there.

A good amount public schools in here dont even have teachers or a decent structure

No teachers? Do you have to teach yourself?
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    I'm cleaning and looking through stuff because packing and i found Rhythm Heaven. This game. Was. My childhood. I'm so happy hgkejfkendjd
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Today's Q Q is:

Most kids just give up on going to school
    Everywhere i go

That's what Headspace is for.

Cool.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    I'm cleaning and looking through stuff because packing and i found Rhythm Heaven. This game. Was. My childhood. I'm so happy hgkejfkendjd

Yeet
    Everywhere i go
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    nani wrote: »
    This is my sort of artwork. Needs a bit of improving 😅
    1zl3w5d.png

It looks very unique.

I agree. It reminds me of an artist... Hol on lemme see if i can find. But i love your style! The face features look very beautiful! ^-^

ninapandolfo18.png
    remembered it. It's Nina Pandolfo's art it reminds me of XD

Any Nina i know is an artist

Have you ever heard of the show Nina and the Neurons? (I guess her real name wasn’t really Nina, but still)

Also, do you guys prefer Little Mix or Fifth Harmony? I honestly can’t choose between them 😊😣

Neither 😂 byt back in 2014/15, little mix

Personally I think 2015 time was when the best music came out (in general)

I’ve just found a simstagram that has a sim called Lluvia and she looks a bit like me 😛

I want to make a simstagram, but there’s no way I would manage all those poses and all the editing 😕

2015 music stinks. Most popular songs that came out after 2009 stink. I think there's more good music in the 2005 for most genres.

Nobody cares about your hipster taste in music. 🙄 😝
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2019
    Today's Q Q is:

How hard is it to become a teacher in Brazil? Kids shouldn’t be giving up on school because there aren’t any teachers 😟

And PS, whoever hit me in the stomach with a basketball yesterday, I’m coming for you. It hurts.
    Today's Q Q is:

That's awful D:

Today's Q Q is:

How hard is it to become a teacher in Brazil? Kids shouldn’t be giving up on school because there aren’t any teachers 😟

And PS, whoever hit me in the stomach with a basketball yesterday, I’m coming for you. It hurts.

Its not even because they are lacking professionals, they just get paid horribly so they stop working
    Everywhere i go
    Today's Q Q is:

Its not even because they are lacking professionals, they just get paid horribly so they stop working

Teaching takes a lot of work. They deserve to get paid more.
    Today's Q Q is:

A good part of the government doesn't invest much in education cuz smart people are harder to manipulate
    Everywhere i go
    Today's Q Q is:

A good part of the government doesn't invest much in education cuz smart people are harder to manipulate

😖 Someone needs to help Brazil. No offense.
    I love the beach.
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited February 2019

I doubt lyric can do meditation. No offense, Lyric. XD I'm like the most calm person ever but I can't do it for 30 secs. One of my professors was quite okay with it and been doing real meditation for years and can only do up to 10 mins. Apparently, to meditate, you really have to not think about anything, not even what you're gonna eat for lunch. 😂
    nani wrote: »
    This is my sort of artwork. Needs a bit of improving 😅
    1zl3w5d.png

It looks very unique.

I agree. It reminds me of an artist... Hol on lemme see if i can find. But i love your style! The face features look very beautiful! ^-^

ninapandolfo18.png
    remembered it. It's Nina Pandolfo's art it reminds me of XD

Any Nina i know is an artist

Have you ever heard of the show Nina and the Neurons? (I guess her real name wasn’t really Nina, but still)

Also, do you guys prefer Little Mix or Fifth Harmony? I honestly can’t choose between them 😊😣

Neither 😂 byt back in 2014/15, little mix

Personally I think 2015 time was when the best music came out (in general)

I’ve just found a simstagram that has a sim called Lluvia and she looks a bit like me 😛

I want to make a simstagram, but there’s no way I would manage all those poses and all the editing 😕

2015 music stinks. Most popular songs that came out after 2009 stink. I think there's more good music in the 2005 for most genres.

Nobody cares about your hipster taste in music. 🙄 😝

That's the thing. I used to listen to the radio a lot before 2009, and I knew every single pop song out there. My friend and I would always play this game where we say a song title and the other had to guess the artist, and I would win every time.

Plot twist that you never expected to hear. 😜
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

😖 Someone needs to help Brazil. No offense.

None taken becayse its true
    Everywhere i go

I doubt lyric can do meditation. No offense, Lyric. XD I'm like the most calm person ever but I can't do it for 30 secs. One of my professors was quite okay with it and been doing real meditation for years and can only do up to 10 mins. Apparently, to meditate, you really have to not think about anything, not even what you're gonna eat for lunch. 😂

oof

also help moving is anxiety fueling
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    how do i keep a plum from talking to my mom
    Everywhere i go

Why is a fruit talking to your mom in the first place
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    edited February 2019

Why is a fruit talking to your mom in the first place

Because he is a dumb plum
    (For the record im typing plum not being censored)
    Everywhere i go

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top