Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What kind of area would you want added to the Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Underwater (this would be cool, especially if we got mermaids)
    I'd like some more medieval type worlds where there are no electric things, no modern appliances, etc. Mixers would be mortar and pestle. Campfires could work as fireplaces but also serve for cooking/grilling.

Caveman type period where the homes are caves or yurts.

Beach areas and underwater would be cool. There could be kelp farms, different types of seaweed, clams & oysters to dig up, pearls, etc.

I'd also love farms because I live on a farm. I liked the sims3 store sets for chicken coop and cows but wish they could have wandered around more & had different looks to the chickens & cows. Goats, pigs, and sheep would be cool too.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,404 Member
    edited February 2019
    Other (please comment!!)
    Going in the line of the suggestions - I've been thinking about an underground world myself. Perhaps with a bit of steampunk touch. Fantasy forest could be lovely too. Have to say that a sky world never even crossed my mind.
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    Fantasy Forest (like a woodsy are filled with lights and is super pretty)
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > I went with other because I want something in the mountains. Obviously there's have to be places with more flat lots but mostly the world could be in the mountains.

i think a mountainous ski resort in the swiss alps or similar would be popular- potentially a vacation world, but it would make great use of the terrain tools.
  • Captain_CCaptain_C Posts: 180 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    A temple/dojo on the top of a very tall hill, with a lot of steps. So Sims can do more athletically learning there, and it adds death by stairs to Sims who are exhausted going down the stairs, longest, most comical death, ever (should be caused from multiple steps). Gives more animation when Sims that fight with higher althetecism, could add in wrestling, fencing, sky diving, and all that maybe. Would be nice to have a variety of options for what Sims learn and can do.
    Until next time!

Take care all!

- C

giphy.gif
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Other (please comment!!)
    Many amazing ideas in this thread, but I'd still want a Farming rural country world!
    a256aFi.gif