Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mysteries of Riddle Household

2...Next

Comments

• mangobirdmangobird Posts: 171
    edited June 2010
    I have Anna Liza as a firefighter in my game. She lives in the Hi-Tech Friends House (That's where she normally lives, right?). Juan Darer and the sim who's name escapes me. (I believe she is sort of asian and has blue hair tips, what was her name...) Haven't really cared to explore her house. How strange... maybe it's a riddle on how we all have different versions of her? Some sort of clue could the proffesions she has in each of our games.

Edit: I left out that she lives with those 2 sims.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    edited June 2010
    Really great thread everyone. :D

I never paid much attention to the old lady myself but now you all have really peaked my curosity. :lol: Gotta play her just to see what this is all about. :mrgreen:

Also, all the pun names in Twinbrook made me LOL. :lol:
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • xcrazylolzxxcrazylolzx Posts: 2
    edited May 2011
    Can you play the ghost of Di. L. Emma riddle coz i have never seen her walking around i have tried putting the urn in the garden to make a grave still she doesnt come out is there a way i can get her to come out and control her? :!:
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited May 2011
    Speaking about names that are puns, there is a townie in Twinbrook named Cho Sunwhun.
  • Corwin_AlexanderCorwin_Alexander Posts: 533 Member
    edited May 2011
    clubers wrote:
    Speaking about names that are puns, there is a townie in Twinbrook named Cho Sunwhun.

Chosen One... nice.
  • LunaTheArtySimmerLunaTheArtySimmer Posts: 2 New Member
    What if the tombstone in her basement is her child and that would explain why she sleeps in a children's bedroom but she put the tombstone in the basement because her child's death was an accident and she wanted to forget it ever happened and Maxis tried to cover it up by saying she had no relatives and What if you put all the names that sound like a word together? Would it make some sort of sentence that has further clues?
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    What if the tombstone in her basement is her child and that would explain why she sleeps in a children's bedroom but she put the tombstone in the basement because her child's death was an accident and she wanted to forget it ever happened and Maxis tried to cover it up by saying she had no relatives and What if you put all the names that sound like a word together? Would it make some sort of sentence that has further clues?

Interesting thought, but let's please be mindful of when a thread was last active. This thread's been inactive for about 8 years, so there's no need to bring it back now. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top