Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☙ Lucky's Showcase ☙ 🌻Sunflower Stables ☙ 11•22•19 ☙

OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
edited November 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
Hey y'all! Welcome to my lots showcase thread! I'm excited to show my creations with you! Constructive feedback always welcome of course! I hope you enjoy the lots and thanks for checking out the thread!

plaid-clover-22-2.png
plaid-website-panel-connect-1.png
Gallery: ItsLuckyTV
Website
Twitter

plaid-website-panel-residential-1.png
Spring Bloom // 1bed • 1 ba
Sunset Vista // 1bed • 1ba
Sunny Shores // 2bed • 2ba
Cozy Cabin // 1bed • 1ba
Lupine Loft // 1bed • 1ba
Sunflower Stables // 2bed • 2bat

plaid-website-panel-commercial-1.png
Dolce Café // Coffee Shop
The Marina // Pool
Petunia's Potions // Potions Shop
Post edited by OhHeyLucky on

Comments

• OhHeyLuckyOhHeyLucky Posts: 1,338 Member
    edited November 2019
    sb-exterior-fi.png

I created Spring Bloom for my Not So Berry challenge founder, Meadow Blossom. It is a cute little home in Brindleton Bay, has one bedroom, one bathroom, living area, study, dining room, kitchen, fenced backyard with a pool, and an unfinished basement. I will be utilizing the basement probably for athletic equipment and any extra bedrooms for children most likely. The decorating and color choices I made simply because the first color for the challenge is mint, and with her name being Meadow Blossom, I wanted to incorporate a white/dark brown template with touches of green.

sb-living.png

sb-dining.png

sb-study.png

sb-kitchen.png

sb-bedroom.png

sb-bathroom.png

sb-backyard.png

You can find Spring Bloom on the gallery here!
  • GlitterbuGlitterbu Posts: 58 Member
    Aw, what a cute house, I love how you've got hints of green running through the entire house - goes really well with your theme. Interested to see what else you create.
    s7fTQtj.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,584 Member
    It is great that you have started a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Spring Bloom is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The flower box windows and the flowers in the front garden and around the base of the tree look very pretty! Very nice mint colour of the exterior, and the white colour scheme of the interior with touches of green in the interior of the home looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice sitting nook in the corner of the living area. Sims will enjoy watching tv and the fireplace will keep the room warm. The plants and fruit abs butterflies pictures on the wall shelves in the rooms add a very nice look to the rooms. The plants are nice touches of nature either sides of the fireplace, and on the dining table. The scenic and yellow flowers wall pictures in the dining room are calming and sunny for sims to see whilst enjoying dining at the table. Very nice windows study desk nook! Sims will enjoy having the sunshine coming in onto them as they are sitting at the desk using the computer or reading a book. The bookcases look great placed either sides to create the study desk nook. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The menu board is a great touch on the wall and the island sink and workbench counter looks great. Very nice calming furnishing of the bedroom. It is great that there is an outdoors pool area. The flowers and plants look very nice bordering the area.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Glitterbu wrote: »
    Aw, what a cute house, I love how you've got hints of green running through the entire house - goes really well with your theme. Interested to see what else you create.

Thanks so much!

@rosemow Thank you!
  • LittleMsSamLittleMsSam Posts: 125 Member
    That's really cute ;) I will add it to my Save :)
    ~~~ FIND OVER 150+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com/ ~~~
    That's really cute ;) I will add it to my Save :)

I'm glad you like it and thank you!
    edited November 2019
    sv-featured.png

Sunset Vista is a home based on a Sims 3 build I made years ago named Sunset Bungalow. I had found the floor plan on a website and I really loved how unique the house was. It was one of my favorite Sims 3 builds and I wanted to recreate it in The Sims 4!

sv-dining.png

sv-kitchen.png

sv-bedroom.png

sv-bathroom.png

sv-patio.png

sv-pool.png

You can find Sunset Vista on the Gallery here! ❤️
    Sunset Vista is a very nice home! :) It is great that you have made a sims 4 version of your sims 3 build. The octagonal exterior shape of the building looks great, and very nice open plan layout of the interior! The flowers look very pretty along the edges of the fencing. Nice outdoors dining nook on the patio for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food at the table in the outdoors air. It is nice that there is a swimming pool in the build. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The old brick wall texture looks great and the cabinets look nice how they are placed on it. The island stove and bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowl and wall pictures are nice homely touches, Very nice light filled sitting area for Sims to enjoy sitting in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice blue and orange colour scheme of the master bedroom.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Sunset Vista is a very nice home! :) It is great that you have made a sims 4 version of your sims 3 build. The octagonal exterior shape of the building looks great, and very nice open plan layout of the interior! The flowers look very pretty along the edges of the fencing. Nice outdoors dining nook on the patio for Sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating food at the table in the outdoors air. It is nice that there is a swimming pool in the build. The furnishing of the interior looks very nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The old brick wall texture looks great and the cabinets look nice how they are placed on it. The island stove and bar stool counter looks great! The fruit bowl and wall pictures are nice homely touches, Very nice light filled sitting area for Sims to enjoy sitting in front of the fire watching tv or reading a book with sunlight coming in through the windows. Very nice blue and orange colour scheme of the master bedroom.

Thank you!
    edited November 2019
    tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto8_540.png

I was looking at floor plan websites (it's been quite a few years since I've done that) for ideas for a build, and I came across this super cute beach house floor plan that I totally wanted to try. So, that's what I did! I really love how it turned out, and I hope you will love it as well! So here's some cute pictures and some details!
    tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto7_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto5_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto3_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto4_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto1_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto6_540.png

tumblr_pbmq5py81q1xvchdto2_540.png

This home was built on the "mid-nowhere" lot in Windenburg (20x20). It has the natural light, sunny aspect, and homey traits.

$101,318
     2 bed/  2 bath
     Finished basement
     Decks on every floor
     Spacious kitchen with island
     2 Fireplaces
     Soaker tub and separate shower
     Swimming pool

Download Sunny Shores here!

edited July 2018
    Sunny Shores is a very nice light filled beach house! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The wraparound decks look great! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the home. It is nice that there is a pool patio. The flowers look very pretty bordering the edges of the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks a calming, sunny and restful home. The curtains used look very nice. Very nice fireplace armchairs and love seat sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting warming up near the fire, watching tv. The open plan living and dining area looks very nice! Sims will have great views of the outdoors through the windows whilst eating their meals at the dining table. It is great that there is an island bar stool counter in the kitchen. Very nice light filled bedroom! Sims will enjoy waking up to sunlight coming in through the bedroom windows.
    It is very nice home ! :)
    Thank you!
  • whyaccesswhyaccess Posts: 182 Member
    I love your uses of color, not over powering!
    whyaccess wrote: »
    I love your uses of color, not over powering!

Thanks very much!
    edited November 2019
    Dolce.png

This is my first Sims 4 Commercial Lot! Welcome to Dolce Café, an intimate little spot where you can go for your cuppa joe, or meet up with a date. The interior is spacious, but homey, but the patio is enclosed by flora, with a pergola overhead, where you can enjoy a candlelit conversation under the stars!

Dolce%2B5.png

Dolce%2B6.png

Dolce%2B7.png

Dolce%2B8.png

Download
    edited February 2019
    Dolce Cafe is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the cafe! The sloped roofing is great and it is very nice that there are large glass windows for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. They will have nice views of the outdoors whilst indoors. The flowers in the outdoors areas are very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up there for Sims to enjoy sitting there having a drink and eating food from the espresso bar and glass display case. The flowers are pretty touches on the table tops, and the wooden heart wall decor is pretty. Very nice serving counter wall area! The teapots shelves look very nice there. The wooden flooring gives a nice feel to the cafe. Very nice outdoors sofa seat sitting area for Sims to rest and have a chat in the outdoors air. The candles would be especially nice in the evening, lighting up the area.
    It is a very nice cafe! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Dolce Cafe is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the cafe! The sloped roofing is great and it is very nice that there are large glass windows for sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. They will have nice views of the outdoors whilst indoors. The flowers in the outdoors areas are very pretty! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the venue! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up there for Sims to enjoy sitting there having a drink and eating food from the espresso bar and glass display case. The flowers are pretty touches on the table tops, and the wooden heart wall decor is pretty. Very nice serving counter wall area! The teapots shelves look very nice there. The wooden flooring gives a nice feel to the cafe. Very nice outdoors sofa seat sitting area for Sims to rest and have a chat in the outdoors air. The candles would be especially nice in the evening, lighting up the area.
    It is a very nice cafe! :)

Thanks for your wonderful compliments, as always!
    edited November 2019
    Introducing The Marina!

Marina%2BMain.png

I didn't expect to create another build so soon, but after building Dolce Café I decided that I wanted to do a couple more themed builds for the month of February!

When you see this name, you probably expect a dock or a pier with perhaps a fancy restaurant and some boats, but this is in fact a community pool, haha! The exterior of the building is a dark blue shade, as is the interior of the pool itself, and some of the decor. So, one of the first words that hit my brain was "marina".

The pool is enclosed for all year use. No worries about swimming outside during a snowstorm! At The Marina, you can swim all year long! There is a small kitchenette area for snacks, plenty of seating, simple bathrooms, and an outdoor patio. The pool area itself may be enclosed, but there is plenty of natural lighting due to the huge windows and glass roof!

I styled the building fairly similar to Dolce Café (you can see the café right next door) with the slanted roofs for a more modern look, but the walls are high to accommodate that tall diving board without creating a second floor. There is some simple decor throughout, but let's not forget the small patio outside for conversation and gatherings. The only thing I forgot in hindsight was a stereo of some sort for music. Apologies for that!

Anyway, here are some pics as usual, and of course, the download link below! Enjoy! 💜

The Marina is a very nice light filled and calming pool venue! :) The large glass windows are very nice for sunshine to come in, for the Sims to enjoy as they sit at the tables or on the sofas on the edges of the interior, chatting or watching other Sims swimming. Sims will enjoy swimming in and dining into the pool. The flowers are a pretty touch on the table tops. The string of foot lights look nice on the wall and goes well with the pool theme, and the scenic landscape photos are very nice Sims to see as they are enjoying spending time at the venue. It is nice that there are outdoors sitting areas for sitting outside in the sunshine. The sloped roofing and blue colour of the exterior looks very nice, and the greenery and flowers are such a nice touch on the exterior walls!
    It is a very nice pool venue to visit :)
    Thank you, Rose!
    edited November 2019
    Introducing Cozy Cabin!

Cozy%2BCabin%2BMain.png

I wanted to do some sort of residential build for Valentine's Day, and I thought what better than a getaway cabin in Granite Falls? It features a kitchen/dining/living area, with stairs up to a loft and bathroom, with large windows for natural light and beautiful views. The back is fully fenced and private with a swimming pool and hot tub. Ideal for the sim couple who want to get away and be alone!

Of course, the details, speed build video, and link are all below. Enjoy!

Cozy Cabin is a very nice warm and cozy cabin for staying at Granite Falls! :) Very nice exterior design and the large glass windows are very nice for sunlight to come streaming in and for great views of the natural outdoors setting. The wooden and stone rocks walls exterior texture is very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The wooden texture of the living area furnishings is very nice. Very nice open plan kitchen, dining and living room area. The windows dining area is very nice for Sims to enjoy dining in the sunshine. The flowers are a nice touch on the table to see when dining. The coat stand near the door and table with books and flowers on add a special homely touch to the cabin. Very nice fireplace sitting for Sims to relax there and watch tv together. The plants are nice touches of green and nature either sides of the fireplace. Very nice corner kitchen nook! The wall utensils, knives and cutlery look very nice on the wall. Very nice light filled loft bedroom! Sims will have such very nice views as they sit and rest on the armchairs and look out through the windows! The bedhead wall pictures add a very look to the room. It is nice there is an outdoors patio where Sims can enjoy cooking on the bbq or relax in the hot tub.
    It is a very nice and warm cabin home! :)
    Thank you, Rose!
    Introducing Petunia's Potions!

pp-9.png

Named after Petunia (no relation to Lily), this quaint and cozy shop is perfect for the potion-perfecting entrepreneur! It's been recently renovated, and houses a back office which leads to a private fenced yard suitable for growing potion ingredients. It's rumored to be haunted, but there's no such thing as ghosts!

I wanted to make a potions shop when Realm of Magic came out, but I was put off by the potions not costing anything. So when the latest patch hit and potions actually sell for a price, I was really excited to say the least. I wanted this to be a small, intimate shop as it's a small business, not a huge corporation. A lot of the decor and exterior design is plant-themed as plants go hand in hand with potions. It has the Bracing Breezes, Haunted, and Great Soil traits, and sells for around 35k furnished. It does have one small bathroom, as when I was playing around with potion shops, there would be some sims who would show up immediately needing to use the restroom.

pp-1.png

pp-2.png

pp-3.png

pp-4.png

pp-5.png

pp-7.png

Very lovely Potions Shop! :)Very nice exterior design, pretty flowerbox window and the greenery is very nice on the exterior! Very nice design and layout of the interior! The white walls give a very nice feel to the store, and the hanging herbs and the flowers on the walls are lovely! It is very nice how the display tables and wall shelves have been set up. The office room is great! The diploma is a nice touch on the wall. Great office desk area for the owner to do business work.
    It is a very nice potions store! :)