Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your sims 3 current household? (Re-opened)

Comments

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2019

My current household - (L to R) Liam (eldest son), Kaitlin, Johan, Nathan (youngest son) and Michael (middle son)

kXShBSH.jpg
  • Options
    lowpolygallowpolygal Posts: 422 Member
    There has been changes and additions to the Rake household :smile:
    AQk3c3z.jpg
    First Romeo became a vampire because... reasons :kiss:
    And then he became a dad
    9nL7Y8W.jpg
    Here are Troy and Serena :smile:

And here's something I've found out today... you see, English it's not my first language, so I didn't know about the other meaning the word rake has and well, I made Romeo romance two different women and that's why his children look nothing alike, after finding out about the other meaning I can't help but feel like I played right into his last name :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    There were a couple more birthdays in my family and the eldest daughter married and moved out.
    47004873501_5a1e427937_o.jpg
  • Options
    Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    @Ziristha I have never played a vampire, so that pic is new to me, and totally cool! And finding out the double meaning for your Sim's name is very cool also.

@Mikezumi I see that your family is retaining its distinct blue color. I find it very interesting. I play with skin color a lot when I play fairies, but have never had children in those games, so have never seen what the game would do with the genetics. Something else to put on the "to do" list.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • Options
    @Jude525 I honestly feel like vampires were left behind when SN came out, they're like just enhanced sims, live longer, are faster and learn skills faster, they just can't stand in the sun for long and need plasma to survive. I do find their interactions cool though :smile:
    hNCu45M.jpg
    5wwowNx.jpg
    They also can raid the hospital and the grocery store for plasma
    fLULQLQ.png
    Overall I find them cool but silly at the same time :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    I have to agree that I never understood back then why vampires weren't included with Supernatural. Of course, then with TS4, they are the ONLY supernatural life state, unless you count the rare plant Sim. Apparently they appeal to a different type of customer. Or, at least EA thinks they do.

I mean, I don't play werewolves either, but they totally belong in Supernatural.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Vampires are in Supernatural. I am not 100% clear on the differences between Late Night and Supernatural vampires, however, and have only played one fairly briefly.

Aubrey de Montsalvat

Im8mL3E.jpg
    zxL44iX.jpg

I might resurrect him, once I run out of other Supernaturals to hook my legacy family's offspring up with. ;)
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Vampires are in Supernatural. I am not 100% clear on the differences between Late Night and Supernatural vampires, however, and have only played one fairly briefly.

Aubrey de Montsalvat

Im8mL3E.jpg
    zxL44iX.jpg

I might resurrect him, once I run out of other Supernaturals to hook my legacy family's offspring up with. ;)

Supernatural only added a few extra interactions to vampires so their pretty much the same as Late Night vampires.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Why have I never realized this? I turn packs on and off all the time to restrict storylines and rarely have Late Night on. Yet still, I have vampires all over the place when running Supernatural. I just never made the connection. In fairness, having them introduced in two different packs adds to the confusion. And including them in TS4 did reinforce that confusion.

In other words, it's EA's fault. Not mine. Everything is EA's fault. Global warming. Their fault.

(You would not believe how many times I mis-spelled "vampire" while typing this.)
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited February 2019
    Started a new game in Starlight Shores.

Moved my sim Kate O'Neil into a big house but she needs a roommate to help pay the bills. I created a pool house for Kito Tanoka where they watched TV.
    ZpkUaeh.jpg

They get along quite well.
    4X4DAeM.jpg

Post edited by cwaddell on
  • Options
    GemSixxGemSixx Posts: 144 Member
    I revived a household I was playing about 5 years ago. I had to download them from the exchange because their files are on my old computer. Anyway, Aliens and Witches - The Zee Household
    Xandria - One of the first sims I made for Sims 3. She's had a makeover since her younger days and is now a witch and an adult.
    ylRaaqP.jpg

Zasarn - The alien that Xandria found scanning the flowers and bushes outside her first house in Twinbrook.
    Sx5Jh90.jpg

Xenia - Their first daughter (alien)
    FVfsO5w.jpg

Zoe - Their second but oldest daughter - from time machine try for baby (witch)
    QutDCim.jpg

Xenon - Third child and oldest son. (witch alien)
    Hx0VVlt.jpg

Xiland - Fourth and last child and youngest son (witch alien)
    jlHfeOS.jpg

Betty - Simbot built by Zasarn
    9ROaOIx.jpg

Zippy - little black kitten
    l1Niizd.jpg

I started out in Roaring Heights, played for a few sim weeks and then moved them to Lunar Lakes. I also annihilated all the townies and moved in a bunch of single sims that I made. Just going to sit back and play my witches and aliens and watch which sims get together.

Completely done with EA

• Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2019
    In new save I changed something

Chunyu sibling, Yin and Night/Ye, a mysterious looking middle age woman and her younger brother who just truned to vampire
    kdEugP.jpg
    kdEn3t.jpg
    kdEm9I.jpg

DIRTYBOMB band(I changed the band name), a metal band and have strange members
    werewolf——leader/guitarist/leadvocal Tianya "Suicide" Sui, Fu Hongxue from Gulong novels(unluckly, unflirty, brave, grumpy, loner/cold, sharp, handsome appearance/black impression)
    kdElDS.jpg

witch——bassist Xiwu "Toxin" Lan, weirdo
    kdEGNj.jpg

vampire——pianist Vincent "Asesino" Ramirez, unstable firecracker
    kdE8EQ.jpg

wizard——drummer Yutang "Arsonist" Qi, super stirrer(inappropriate, diva, socially awkward, childish, daredevil), a man who has story
    kdE1Hg.jpg
    I want to emphasize what he looking when without makeup
    kdVp5j.jpg
    Tianya and Vincent were criminal and coworkers before they start the band, then Xiwu join because of impulse(she's insane), Yutang was a hillbilly

I just added Xiwu's younger brother Xiyan "Childe Moonflower" Lan, stage special effects designer substitute drummerof the band, same as Yutang he also a trouble youth(but he only duplicitous, Yutang is a thorough stirrer)
    kwZA8s.jpg
    kwZkCj.jpg
    He always behaves urbane but not only daredevil but also klepto. He's in poor health, easily insomnia and can't digest meat

In future I will added Yutang's younger sister and Yin's TS4 wife
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @GemSixx Very cool. I played an all alien family in my dynasty family. One of the daughters was from an abduction. She moved to Lunar Landings. I cloned her in CAS and transformed her to a male in order for her to have an alien husband.

I've yet to build a Simbot on the PC. I've been all about the Plumbots. I did build one once on XBox 360 years ago, when I was between PCs and only played on that machine.

Technically it was the Pets edition, but I guess it also included the Inventor skill. I don't think I realized at the time that it was kind of a bonus. Unlike the XBox One, you couldn't add downloadable content. What was on the disc was what you had to use. But it kept me playing Sims, so I was happy. And I had won all my XBox stuff for free, so that was even cooler.

@Shadow_Assassin I don't know if I've mentioned this to you before, but I really like the look of your Sims. I'm not one for facial mods/alternate shading, but yours are really tempting me. And, if you are not using mods, then please let me know so that you can share a couple of my favorites.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Family updates!

Back with Ean and Teague at the Chi-chi Chalet in Hidden Springs. I haven't posted, because the roster really hadn't changed. Devon and Max were doing kid things, and had mastered Scouting and badged up. Teague was writing a series of children's books, The Chronicles of Kingland, based on my Sims Medieval gameplay. Ean was pottering around with his herbs and alchemy, the kids were making friends and the grown-ups keeping fit.

t345WId.jpg

The home gym has a lovely view, but I expect they mostly look at each other. Neither of these two, flirty as they are, have ever shown any interest in other sims and are still all woohooty with each other when they got the chance.

pY3Jt1z.jpg

Ah, Chance. Fate, Fortune... A fickle goddess, as Ean well knows! Last time he boasted an intention to make Teague have their next kid, it backfired. This time, there was no boasting... but risks were taken and if you tempt Fate, you get what you get.

2hfclaT.jpg

Good thing I held onto all the baby stuff in family inventory! The nursery was long since repurposed as the kids' room, but the Chalet is surprisingly spacious, and I could manage once I move the chess table onto the deck.

yCewSO7.jpg

This isn't the actual moment of announcement - by now, Ean is pretty far along. This was just after a massage - Teague was very solicitous. Ean also got a full spa treatment, so he was doing well in any case. I love how pleased Teague looks after feeling Ean's tummy.

lAPixIa.jpg

They had rolled wishes to woohoo with each other, again, but I knew we had to be closing in on the Big Event. Indeed, very shortly after:

vciu2D7.jpg

Ean opted for a home birth, right there with the grand view on the deck. It's a Werewolf! And a boy! Welcome to the family, Trey MacAuley!

ITxXJot.jpg

Traits chosen at birth were Friendly (shared with both parents) and Loves the Outdoors (from birth location). Trey was chosen as the name of a Third child. He got changed - immediately - then snuggled, then fed, then put in his crib. Teague got in some cuddle time as well, but I don't keep infants infants for long. Besides, I wanted to see whose hair he got.

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle... and....

wt2KwtO.jpg

w4yLWaa.jpg

That's two for Team Brunette in this generation, two for Team Werewolf! Favorite color was green at birth, and I kept it.

But wait - there's more!

With Trey a toddler, I am content to let Max remain a kid, so they can overlap some at that age group. But even with Ean and Teague both working from home (and the learn-to-walk walker, which is a huge help), I have always found that small children need as many caregivers as feasible.

y2hEw8O.jpg

And Devon, the oldest, really is ready to age up.

It was already Friday, and weekends make a good bridge between switching school schedules, so as soon as the boys were home (and Ean had had a nap in a rocking chair), time for the cake! Make a wish...

1yDtuEM.jpg

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle, and...

y75kIx8.jpg

eLVpiXP.jpg

Teen trait is Brooding, because I like that in a Witch, and it suits the whole Teen moodiness thing. Teague gave him a Multitab 6000, and Ean gave him his first wand. Happy birthday, Devon!

KpmDzmL.jpg

Another reason I was eager to age him up is because Witch Sims don't actually get to use their Supernatural traits until the Teen years. I also moved his bed into the Alchemy lab, upstairs - Max doesn't need to be sharing a room with a Teen. Let's be honest - no one does. :D

Devon decided to launch right into his live-in babysitter mode, by retrieving Trey from his walker, snuggling, tickling, and getting him ready for bed, just as his Rest motive was nearing critical. It looks like he's realizing that, hey - I'm the Heir. I'll be a dad some day, too!

AP1PY2a.jpg

Some people love drama. I love when my Sims get along. So it was sweet to see how willing Devon is to help out with Trey. I imagine they'll be Best Friends very shortly.

But don't rush into fatherhood too soon, Devon - for one, I haven't placed a boyfriend for you, yet. Sorry - the Fairy Boy neighbor kid is for your brother. For now, I'll give you something to brood about...

1V7Sf3r.jpg

Ah, the Teen years! Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Jude525 I using nraas to remove the hairstyles gender restriction. And if don't enable the option it may have glitch(career outfit don't appear and other outfit(formal, sleeping...) hairstyle change randomly). I ever worried it will influence random townies so disenabled remove restriction option then happen this, I don't know if this's cause but it never happen when I enable this option)
    Only females, Yutang and Xiyan not use nraas to use those hairstyle
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Options
    Jaxon got married and moved out and Ian and Paul had another child, Nial.
    32154987137_6cc9a9bce0_o.jpg
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I have more than one. They include the Bloom family (custom Sim + Late Night premade), the Andrews (premades) from Sunset Valley whom I've moved to Twinbrook, the Alvi family in Sunset Valley. Those are my major 3 households currently. There are minor ones as well that were meant more as test play than anything else. But I do tend to have multiple things going on at all times.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited February 2019
    Not so much a household as a group of friends stuck in a house together. Much like a military version of "Friends". :tongue:
    Screenshot-20.jpg
    Phil, however, isn't allowed to wear his uniform as they're all in Moonlight Falls and well, since they're surveilling occult, his traits being inappropriate and insane, they don't want him to wear his uniform at an inopportune time to give them away.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    Well, for the moment I am playing the Landgraabs. :)

I've actually never played or payed too much attention to them since I like building a family from the ground up, but I decided to try them out - and have fallen in love with them. Nancy and Geoffrey are very close to Elderhood, and they've worked hard for every cent - Nancy is The Leader of the Free World and her job is demanding, but she's now at the point where she secretly doesn't care any more and just does it for the money and the fame. Geoffrey owns the Hospital, and he is an Equine Infectious Disease Researcher. He works very hard for the reputation of his family and loves them dearly. Their eldest son, Tarquin (I had to rename Malcolm, just ... because.), aged up with an Equestrian trait, and so his parents decided to give him the opportunity to learn about horses by getting only THE BEST Thoroughbreds and turning their garage into a small stable, taking the swimming pool out and placing it underground, and creating a paddock for their horsey ventures. It's paid off well and Tarquin's horses are doing splendidly under Geoffrey's training.

- steamy hot tub pics ahead! -
    32204136087_6928f9697d_c.jpg
    [32204135837_df84e9eca0_c.jpg
    40171937523_aff6c6347a_c.jpg
    40171937093_320a869ab1_c.jpg

They have twin girls now, Araminta and Penelope.

47146108541_19cfef459e_c.jpg

MIA is Tarquin, he is at Le Fromage Art School :)
  • Options
    Playing a short term save with my young SS and Josh, a sim I made a while back but who has a new look for now.
    40176996253_38a8735501_o.jpg
    47142376671_2b4cf72384_o.jpg
    They just had the first of 5 children :)
    33306305958_b6a029bf70_o.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, so there has been more changes to the Rake household!
    EpKYlqI.jpg
    Troy and Serena became teenagers! :blush:

And this alien lives with them now :hushed:
    C8j5QpR.jpg
    Her name is Vabbilhea and she turned out to be a technophobe... I like to think she doesn't like the outdated technology the earthlings have :lol:
    zDZ4NFB.png
    I have a Simblr
  • Options
    @Ziristha I love your take on Vabbilhea's technophobia!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Household update! Still Ean (witch), Teague (werewolf), Devon (teen, witch), Max (child, werewolf) and Trey (toddler, werewolf).

Teague rolled the wish to teach Devon to drive, and Devon rolled a wish to learn, broomsticks not withstanding. This old truck has survived these mountain roads for decades, already, so it'll probably tolerate a few ground gears as Devon learns. With both Sims in a great mood and adequately situated in all other motives, Devon earned his license in one, prolonged lesson.

"If you can learn to handle mountain roads at night, you can handle about anything."

M37na0n.jpg

Although I had created and placed a teen ghost Sim for Devon to date, that proved a frustrating prospect, as Casper Vanderburgh is only infrequently instantiated in town, and unavailable otherwise. But I did discover that I had already seeded my town with other cute teens. Devon befriended Kiwi Hale, binned from a previous play in Sunlit Tides. Here, Devon attempts to move into post-adolescent territory with him in the hot-tub.

s7F3jTg.jpg

This attempt was spontaneously, hilariously interrupted and the mood spoiled by werewolf dad, Teague, shucking his athletic gear and joining them. "Just us guys, right?" Sadly undocumented, but it was a splendidly parented moment of "Oh, no you don't!"

At least Devon got a chance to ask Kiwi to the Prom! And he's mostly a good kid. Homework is much less of a drag on his MultiTab 6000. It's also interesting to see where in the house he'll choose to use it, unlike table or floor for the usual notebook homework. In this case, he's upstairs, in Ean and Teague's lux bedroom - which is only fair, as Ean is in his bedroom, which is also the Alchemy lab, mixing up elixirs. And also, he doesn't have a chair in there, let alone a couch. Or a fireplace.

cA6BFkb.jpg

He has to get homework done right away, too, because he has to shower and get changed. It's Prom night! He looks so nice in his tux! Incidentally, one of the clearest images I have showing his eye-color - an unusual light brown or hazel - which is also Ean's and, I think, his grandpa Dane's.

ptwi1tP.jpg

No wonder they voted him Prom King! Kiwi arrived on time, but glitched and wouldn't get into the limo. An NRaas MC reset fixed that, and the game considered him Devon's date for the event. Going to Prom with Kiwi was a rolled wish, so I am glad it worked out. No pics of Kiwi because his formalwear is ugly, and I was too lazy to re-dress him.

The adults have their own obligations. Having mastered Athletic a few work-outs ago, Devon was granted a paying opportunity to train another Sim - in this case, neigborhood Fairy, and alumnus of Teague's uncle Logan's reformatory, the Morningwood Academy for Very Naughty Boys, Tavie Lane. That tattoo should say "Tino", his Fairy then-boyfriend, now husband. But it might say "Logan".

A5h0OiT.jpg

Introducing them now, although they are not in my household yet, as their kids are the prospective future boyfriends of my as-yet-too-young to-date werewolf kids. Teague is an outlier among Howell boys in having married a Witch. But then, his dad Sterling married a fellow Werewolf. The usual order of things, set by Big Bad Alpha Wolf, Logan, is that Howells get Fairy boys. Tino, Tavie's co-dad husband, manages Chateau de Lah-Di-Dah, the Nectary in town.

6QI0zed.jpg

But really, it is their oldest son, Zowie, who is Max's age, who I expect to someday join the household. Here we see him arriving for a sleepover.

Kp91HHh.jpg

Frustratingly, although Max had rolled a childhood wish to have a sleepover, I was unable to fulfill it. A slumber-party did not qualify. Informally asking "would you like to stay over?" did not qualify. Going to Zowie's house and asking to stay over did not qualify. I still have no idea what narrow set of circumstances qualifies as meeting that wish. In any case, teen sleepovers with teen Zowie are apt to be more to look forward to:

FtVXGyv.jpg

All in good time, kiddo - if you can keep your dads away from the hot-tub! But where were we? Oh, right - Ean was giving naughty Fairy Baby-Daddy Tavie a workout. I like having Tavie visit, because both Ean and Teague do find him attractive, and it makes a nice test of their marital fidelity. Still Eternally Faithful, in spite of every opportunity not to be.

wpowEkn.jpg

Ean did not conclude his workout by sharing a shower (which is where workouts alongside Teague typically end), but with a friendly, platonic Hygiene Charm instead. I have lousy luck getting Ean's spellcasting screen-capped.

If Ean isn't tempted, however, Devon is more ambivalent, as he makes Tavie's acquaintance. "So, you know my Uncle Sage from school? Is he as handsome as you are?" I think he's actually talking about the Teen Idol poster above his bed, and his sleeveless athletic gear. But it was a flirty remark. Devon is not Socially Awkward, but perhaps out of his depth a bit with his flirting. Adorkable, though.

J8fSxuT.jpg

Further adventures into No-Don't-Go-There are averted, however, as Devon satisfies himself fulfilling a rolled wish to cast a Good Luck Charm on Tavie, instead. It rather looks like he's siphoning fabulousness from its Fairy source, here. :)

AYPkMc7.jpg

Tavie did not take advantage, but did stay for a (swimsuit) dip in the hot-tub. Because he behaved himself, and Ean behaved himself, and Devon only misbehaved a little, Teague invites him to have some pancakes before he goes off to do whatever he does when he's not instantiated in the game somewhere in town. I guess one can't really blame a hormonal, inexperienced teen too much, considering.

Ox3VBQq.jpg

Pro-tip, Devon - if you can't handle emptying the potty, you aren't prepared for adult hot-tub adventures! One leads to the other, so be good! This isn't that kind of household. Do you want to be sent to the Morningwood Academy for Very Naughty Boys? Wait - don't answer that.

9FEf1ho.jpg

Go work on your homework. Not your school homework, your home homework. You also need to make a start on gardening, too. If you want to galavant around in your sleepwear, at least be productive about it.

LENfssp.jpg

Devon was only unsupervised to the extent that he was, however, because his age-up to Teen coincided with a new toddler. And while he kindly stepped in on the first night to help with Trey, he's adroitly avoided any other baby-related duties. But between them, Teague and Ean managed quite well with potty-training, never allowing an accident.

e1vY7IE.jpg

And for his part, once trained. Trey has always made it to the potty on time. In fact, his very first stinky diaper as a baby was also his last!

4ezZpBu.jpg

Max had to empty the potty chair, once, just for me to test that Child Sims can, but mostly just socialized, at the blocks table and playing peek-a-boo:

bqcBlcL.jpg

Both dads got in on the act, too, until he had potty trained, learned to walk, learned to talk, and mastered xylophone, peg-board and walker dashboard skills.

Lcwk27i.jpg

u75QDKV.jpg

And so, as the week ends, Fridays being a good day to do this, Teague gets the last Toddler snuggle. Now, it's cake time!

9o5SJaX.jpg

The last diaper you'll wear, kiddo! Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle...!

y7qe34c.jpg

HxWljGv.jpg

Cake. Then bed. Some day I'll learn how not to make the birthday cake a Sim logjam, but for now, I'll just re-click it for Ean to put the leftovers away. Max is there somewhere, getting a slice before he does that. Happy Child Age-Up, Trey!

L6OA6an.jpg
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Working on remaking hank and cherrie saint ouo they will not be 100% the same but I am excited to see them again. I have played my simself for years and sometimes get tired of myself xD
    Happy Simming!♥