Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's your favourite Sims 2 radio station?

Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
I like loads of them but my favourites are Metal, Hip Hop and Reggae. The Metal makes me laugh so much.

I know in the base game we only get Salsa, Metal, Techno, R&B, Hip Hop and Pop (can't remember if there are any others). The rest are from expansion packs.

It would be interesting to hear what your favourites are, or what your Sims prefer to listen to.

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Oldies, Salsa, Techno, Holidays, Surf, Jazz and Pop are my favourites.

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PleasantSimsPleasantSims Posts: 32 Member
    Mine are Indie Wave and College Rock. I really like most of them except Salsa. Can't stand that one.
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    edited February 2019
    Metal and college rock. I tend to actually sing or hum to the college rock songs. :D
    @PleasantSims I can't stand the Salsa either. Definitely at the bottom of my list!
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
    I always sing the College Rock songs too! I think I'm just making up my own words, but I can't help myself. Haha! I only listen to this station when I'm playing University to keep it special. :)
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    id have to say pop college rock and metal.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    Coming to think of it I listen to Metal the majority of the time, I also have the stereo in the Sims house on all the time and almost always set it to Metal. Then when I get tired of the same songs over again I just switch to Hip Hop for a bit.

The Reggae just reminds me of being on a beach vacation (my Sims not me personally) and puts me in a good mood.
    Mine are Indie Wave and College Rock. I really like most of them except Salsa. Can't stand that one.

Salsa is the worst! Hate that one too.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited February 2019
    My favorite is College Rock with the Shopping music in second. :)
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    I especially like varying between stations, but ones I like most are Techno, Pop, NewWave, R&B (for higher class households) and Salsa. Please don't hate on me for that last one XD
    Banner.png
    I also love R&B! I forgot about that one. I think I dislike Salsa because it's the default channel and I've heard it too much. I wish Sims would pick random channels when they turn on the radio.
    I also love R&B! I forgot about that one. I think I dislike Salsa because it's the default channel and I've heard it too much. I wish Sims would pick random channels when they turn on the radio.

That might be a good reason, it would be interesting to allow more default stations. I usually change the station to the one I think fits the household the best. :)
    Banner.png
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Metal for sure. I listen to it when I'm doing dishes at work.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Metal definitely. I think the other one I listened to all the time was Pop, but only because I knew most of the songs lol.
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    College rock most of the time
    To add to my tastes here, I listened to a Sims 2 song playlist at my job today and realised that my least favourite stations are Reggae and IndieWave. :/
    Banner.png
  • Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    Unpopular opinion...but I think another one of my least favourites is College Rock. There's a song on there that really irritates me because it reminds me of all the annoying emo and pop punk music my boyfriend listens to lol. Still not as bad as Salsa though.
  • violaineTviolaineT Posts: 48 Member
    How I did hate salsa, which is the default one. All these apartment lots with a stereo turned on by the NPC in Belladonna cove, each time I finally had to delete these stereos from the lot