Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Meryl Streep Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Meryl Streep is my goddess!! <3<3
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    EVERY citizen is a huge fan? That's not true,Superkyle. That would be like saying everyone is a huge fan of My Little Pony:Freindship Is Magic, or everoybe is a huge fan of Undetale,so there should be Sims packs of MLP and Undertale content . There is no doubt that MLP and Undertale would have a huge amount of gameplay and content,they would sell very well,and would cost EA tons of money-money that could be used for making better gamepacks,not to mention that EA would need to get the permission of Hasbro or Toby Fox to use their characters.

The same applies for celebrities. For example,if EA wanted to make a pack about Whoopi Goldberg or famous youtubers such as Markiplier and Dawko,then EA would need to get those peoples' permission to use their likenesses in a game. Katy Perry obviously gave EA permission to use her likeness,but I highly doubt Meryl Streep would give EA permission.Why not do what I did with my favorite youtubers.and create them for your game? I enjoyed creating Markiplier,IHasCupquake and Dawko for my game,and you may enjoy creating Meryl Streep for your game.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey folks, let's please keep it respectful. That includes not considering folks ideas to be jokes and also to please not try to dismiss people saying they don't like an idea - by perhaps trying to reason that their dislike is a misconception over something (in this case, possibly a different actress).

Thank you kindly~
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Hey, I like Meryl Streep for sure. I do truly doubt she'd ever get her own pack but if she did I'd be able to make one kick butt Miranda Priestly character. Combine it with some sort of ice queen trait (not because Streep is one but she can play one so well) and I'm in.
    I think I'll grab some popcorn and a glass of juice and watch one of her movies tonight. That's all.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    These days the only “celebrities” the team cares about are 15 year old girls on YouTube who no one has actually heard of. So no chances of a pack based on Meryl Streep or any other real celebrity.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Sounds interesting. I would purchase a Meryl Streep pack over a lot of the current content offered.