Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Light bulbs, stars, and plus

What are all this flying around my sims like music notes off a stereo? Is this a ea game thing or did I download something that makes this stuff come off my sims? A pain to watch.

Comments

• GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Have a look at your lot's traits. The lot trait Great Acoustics is the cause for the flying music notes.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    That is the result of a Lot Trait, if you want it to go away, remove the lot trait.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Lot traits were basically introduced with Citry Living, then a few additional traits came with later packs.

Like others said you can remove the lot trait. Not all traits give visuals though. Or you can use a mod to turn them off visually (assuming they will still have effect on a sim's skills etc.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    If it isn't the lot trait, could it be the headphones that are given if you have the Fitness stuff pack? I've never actually seen the lot trait's effects in-game so I'm just offering another idea :#
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Thank you all. I will check the lot traits and sorry if I made it seem I had the music notes, I don't just used to come-pair. Thanks again, can't wait to see if that is my issue.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    @kamra19610 Oh I get it! Disregard my suggestion ;)
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Just putting this in here - this is the mod I use to remove the visual effects from lot traits: http://modthesims.info/d/586006/hide-lot-trait-head-fx.html
    It works well for me and it makes my screenshots cosmetically much more appealing without having to forfeit the benefits from the lot traits.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    It's about time they gave us a cheat or something to get rid of those things. So annoying for screenshots.
  • kamra19610kamra19610 Posts: 461 Member
    Thank you all again and it was a lot trait that made the sparkle bulbs, and so on. But I will for sure go for a mod to get rid of the affect as I really wanted the lot traits. So thank you MDianaSanders.