Round 2 signups are openIntroduction
In One Night Ultimate Werewolf, each player takes on the role of a Villager, a Werewolf, or a special character. It’s your job to figure out who the Werewolves are and to kill at least one of them in order to win...unless you’ve become a Werewolf yourself!Night Phase
There are several roles that are called on at night to do a night action, they will do this by sending their action to me through their role PM. However, players with a Villager, Tanner, or Hunter card never wake up at night.Day Phase
After the night phase, players discuss amongst themselves who they believe the Werewolves are. All players may say anything. Werewolves might want to claim to be a different role so that they don’t die. Because certain roles change other players’ cards, some players will believe they are one role, when they are actually a different one. After the night phase, your role is the card that is currently in front of you, which may be different than your original role. No one but the Insomniac will be told what their role is when day comes around
Players may vote for each other at any point by saying Vote: Jello
or VOTE: JELLY through PM. After just one night and one day the player(s) with the most votes will be lynched.
The village team wins if:
1) If at least one Werewolf dies. Even if one or more players who are not Werewolves die in addition to a Werewolf dying, everyone on the village team wins.
2) If no one is a Werewolf and no one dies. It is possible for no one to be a Werewolf if all Werewolf cards are in the center.
The werewolf team only wins if at least one player is a Werewolf and no Werewolves are killed.The Roles
In every game, there will be three more cards than there are players, the cards that aren't dealt out get put in the "center" face down.
More will be added laterTurn Order
At night, all Werewolves are told who the others are. Werewolves are on the werewolf team. If you are the only Werewolf you take a look at a single center card (specify 1-3)
The villagers have no special power except for their vote. They win if a Werewolf is killed
The tanner is unaligned with the Werewolves or Villagers. He wins if he is lynched
The Minion is aligned with the Werewolves. He is aware of who the Werewolves are but they don't know who he is, he wins if no werewolves are killed, regardless of whether he himself is alive
At night, the Robber may choose to rob a card from another player and place his Robber card where the other card was. Then the Robber looks at his new card. The player who receives the Robber card is on the village team. The Robber is on the team of the card he takes, however, he does not do the action of his new role at night
At night, the Troublemaker may switch the cards of two other players without looking at those cards. The players who receive a different card are now the role (and team) of their new card, even though they don’t know what role that is until the end of the game. The Troublemaker is on the village team.
At night, the Seer may look either at one other player’s card or at two of the center cards, but does not move them. The Seer is on the village team. If you look at two center cards please specify 1-3
The Paranormal Investigator
You may look at one of the center cards. If you do, you must exchange that card with any player’s card, please specify which center card you would look at (1-3). My personal favorite role. Aligned with the village
You may look at up to two cards of other players. If you see a Werewolf or the Tanner, you must stop and you become a Werewolf or the Tanner. Please specify in which order you'd like to check the cards (Investigate Jelly
first Investigate Jello
second) Aligned with the village
The Insomniac is the only role who is allowed to look at their role come day time and know for certain what they are and if they were switched. Aligned with the village
If the Hunter dies, the player he is voting dies as well. Aligned with the village
TroublemakerRules and stuff
1. Copy+Pasting your role PM is forbidden
2. Unless you are in the game please refrain from talking on-topic
3. If you sign up, please make sure you are free to be active in both night and day phase
4. I will be hosting three rounds with 12 hour nights (shortened if I receive all night actions early) and 12+ hour days.
5. A round can have up to 9 players, if someone was unable to join the first round they will be put on a waiting list and be given a spot in the next one. If someone needs to step out to give more room please be understanding
6. Don't worry about asking questions if I explained anything poorly, it takes some time to get familiar with.
7. Follow the Sims forum rules as well as these.