Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Muffin Box. Just click paste.

Comments

• MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    sanctimonious
  • DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    TWO HEADCANONS FOR YOUR MUSE THAT YOU’VE NEVER TOLD ANYONE.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • DootLikeASkeletonDootLikeASkeleton Posts: 506 Member
    There was once a kitten who loved its owner very much and sometimes it would scratch the dog. One day the owner died while he was watching YouTube. The dog had a very strong bite. The sharks wondered why it did such a nasty poo after all. Then it occurred to the shark that every kitten flying coach was very strange. Nobody saw these sharks attacking, but they carried themselves away. None of Freddy's wealth was useful until that Friday when he killed Norma's fish. It deserved a cold tea for skipping across the aquarium yesterday. The kitten smelled awful, but no-one took care anymore because Norma's fish died. She was angry so she decided skipping was a terrific idea and didn't wait for a train to the moon because Jeremy was sick and died. However, there is absolutely a cure, but monkeys contain hydroponics, a milkshake and cookies, they did not slaughter all dead but alas they licked the window clean. Jeremy Walsh was tired of his death, so he took Norma's scythe and he finished slaughtering. He muddled around and searched for the lamp that Janet gave away, to allow spirits, the most elite beings, an entrance to secret opening. It illuminated the cavern into the horrifying damp underworld that was ruled by Satan. Satan is the evil Easter, meanwhile, Santa is the good guy who ruined rituals because he was such a nincompoop. A young child said "eat me" and laughed loudly and imploded. This killed the frog and then Zeus summons a golem-frog that croaked unicorns when it exploded. "HELP!!!" yelled Mrs. Mister. "Please!!" And something growled ominously in the dark. Unbeknownst to Mrs. Norris, the unspeakable evil lurking in bath-mats. Once she destroyed earth the underground gnomes took the hissing cockroaches and ruled the tunnels. Strangely, a star flew through the galaxy, along with a pelican-shaped constellation named Cygnus. Maybe now wrinkled old Merlin shall investigate the legend of Bigfoot. Although, bigfoot hates kittens, so please, lets all take a lesson from Yoda and Chewbacca and C3PO, so murder all gingerbread men. Meanwhile back at Krispy-Kreme's, Aquaman decides Gucci, Burberry fight and after years of typing this long story he decided to sever everyone's ties with pandas. This specific weapon shot cheese cracker and went sploof. The dolphins love to frolic among the turtles and tuna fishes. However, no dog left unharmed is unreliable source. Fairies are goofballs, playful yet feisty."Take this lollipop and strike". The world is filled with pineapples, papayas and kittens. They are everywhere! Oh no! What is all about these rumours? Chickens fly sometimes, but tribbles bubblegum chewers go to Narnia. What could be the problem? Kevin decided giraffes can't run but can fly over the candyfloss that was dissolved goofily into bubbles, this means giraffes have gone shopping without feeling fat. Yesterday I was milking camels when the Pharaoh walked to the south west coast of Argentina. He really didn't feel well so he left one shoe on a rock that burst out glitter! "Let's do lunch?" replied the universe as Pharaoh Tom Hanks flashed the gold credit. He requested a call from Jacksepticeye, but Markiplier murdered while vlogging! Every day his life got shorter. However, he vowed revenge for pizza? It had pineapple! How horrific! A total disaster! Next thing Peter got out his machete made poTATO salad and added a pinch of arsenic. The mysterious sound echoed very creepy. "Jeremy! Don't open your mouth!" Jeremy never heard the Pharaoh play his accordion before breakfast club but unfortunately the potatoes started
    You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Hello there.
    cdOKDp2.png
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/N1HQWp3aoKg

I think that's a video about an inflatable paddle board that's available at Costco that I sent my brother's girlfriend?

(I was right)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Takumi: *not studying

I was roleplaying with people
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 45 Member
    Sagittarius

//how unceremonious, this is how it comes out that I can't spell my own star sign
    Sagittarius

//how unceremonious, this is how it comes out that I can't spell my own star sign

God same
    I always type with two Gs
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    ncxdodZ.jpg

This pic.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Mind Map

2019 is going to be the year that your mind goes wild with ideas. This year productivity is a word that is going to jump on your self and manifest its ways in more ways than you can imagine. Your mind is going to be exciting and crazy but it will also need some time off so don't forget to meditate and find your own ways of being calm to give it the break it deserves.

Oh
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    :joy:

(No surprise there then... :joy: )
    Boho Vib Women's Rayon Elephant Print Boho Harem Yoga Pants
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Missmagoo2Missmagoo2 Posts: 1,255 Member
    I just restarted my computer, so nothing got pasted.
    Lol
    Like SJM? Like Kpop? Like Greek Mythology?
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Follow me on the gallery ☆゚.*・。゚ Origin ID: Missmagoo2
    O(≧▽≦)O

(I work with CC so make sure you check that box to see my "hidden" content!)

L'uinversSims profile: https://luniversims.fr/profile/46983-missmagoo2/
  • HeyitssmileHeyitssmile Posts: 45 Member
    👌

//ooh i post this boi a lot
  • SimsbiosisSimsbiosis Posts: 24 Member
    Killing Sims and building houses since 2000. [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ] [ x ]

firmaforosims.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    percentage charge that is made to cover the administration and fund management
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Интонации
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Shiseido Wetforce Clear Stick UV Protector Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited March 2019
    content://media/external/file/310719
    I have no idea what that is. 😂
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    There was once a kitten who loved its owner very much and sometimes it would scratch the dog. One day the owner died while he was watching YouTube. The dog had a very strong bite. The sharks wondered why it did such a nasty poo after all. Then it occurred to the shark that every kitten flying coach was very strange. Nobody saw these sharks attacking, but they carried themselves away. None of Freddy's wealth was useful until that Friday when he killed Norma's fish. It deserved a cold tea for skipping across the aquarium yesterday. The kitten smelled awful, but no-one took care anymore because Norma's fish died. She was angry so she decided skipping was a terrific idea and didn't wait for a train to the moon because Jeremy was sick and died. However, there is absolutely a cure, but monkeys contain hydroponics, a milkshake and cookies, they did not slaughter all dead but alas they licked the window clean. Jeremy Walsh was tired of his death, so he took Norma's scythe and he finished slaughtering. He muddled around and searched for the lamp that Janet gave away, to allow spirits, the most elite beings, an entrance to secret opening. It illuminated the cavern into the horrifying damp underworld that was ruled by Satan. Satan is the evil Easter, meanwhile, Santa is the good guy who ruined rituals because he was such a nincompoop. A young child said "eat me" and laughed loudly and imploded. This killed the frog and then Zeus summons a golem-frog that croaked unicorns when it exploded. "HELP!!!" yelled Mrs. Mister. "Please!!" And something growled ominously in the dark. Unbeknownst to Mrs. Norris, the unspeakable evil lurking in bath-mats. Once she destroyed earth the underground gnomes took the hissing cockroaches and ruled the tunnels. Strangely, a star flew through the galaxy, along with a pelican-shaped constellation named Cygnus. Maybe now wrinkled old Merlin shall investigate the legend of Bigfoot. Although, bigfoot hates kittens, so please, lets all take a lesson from Yoda and Chewbacca and C3PO, so murder all gingerbread men. Meanwhile back at Krispy-Kreme's, Aquaman decides Gucci, Burberry fight and after years of typing this long story he decided to sever everyone's ties with pandas. This specific weapon shot cheese cracker and went sploof. The dolphins love to frolic among the turtles and tuna fishes. However, no dog left unharmed is unreliable source. Fairies are goofballs, playful yet feisty."Take this lollipop and strike". The world is filled with pineapples, papayas and kittens. They are everywhere! Oh no! What is all about these rumours? Chickens fly sometimes, but tribbles bubblegum chewers go to Narnia. What could be the problem? Kevin decided giraffes can't run but can fly over the candyfloss that was dissolved goofily into bubbles, this means giraffes have gone shopping without feeling fat. Yesterday I was milking camels when the Pharaoh walked to the south west coast of Argentina. He really didn't feel well so he left one shoe on a rock that burst out glitter! "Let's do lunch?" replied the universe as Pharaoh Tom Hanks flashed the gold credit. He requested a call from Jacksepticeye, but Markiplier murdered while vlogging! Every day his life got shorter. However, he vowed revenge for pizza? It had pineapple! How horrific! A total disaster! Next thing Peter got out his machete made poTATO salad and added a pinch of arsenic. The mysterious sound echoed very creepy. "Jeremy! Don't open your mouth!" Jeremy never heard the Pharaoh play his accordion before breakfast club but unfortunately the potatoes started screaming. "AHHHHH,
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    were most certainly embellished or made up
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    edited March 2019

Edit : this is in no way meant to be offensive, it's a joke, i don't hate anyone, i'm cishet myself
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif