Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Worried about using the lin z speaker and I had a horrible bug happen again today....

Before you say anything, I have reported the bug on EA. It’s when I move my sims and the game DELETED EVERYTHING my sims ever owned.

Has anyone used the Lin z speaker yet since the new console update yesterday? I know there was a horrible bug on pc when it was first released

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    are you sure you didn't just select the wrong moving options?
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    are you sure you didn't just select the wrong moving options?

I am 500% sure. I double checked about 4 times and hit keep furniture and when I loaded in, I only had about 10 objects of their stuff from the previous houses inventory.
  • I bought the speaker for my new save, but it gave my sim a sad moodlet when she asked for a joke so I sold it. I didn’t really see any advantages to having it.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I bought the speaker for my new save, but it gave my sim a sad moodlet when she asked for a joke so I sold it. I didn’t really see any advantages to having it.

That's normal. Her relationship to the speaker isnt high enough. Also when the relationship gets higher new interactions unlock.
    rshell193 wrote: »
    Before you say anything, I have reported the bug on EA. It’s when I move my sims and the game DELETED EVERYTHING my sims ever owned.

Has anyone used the Lin z speaker yet since the new console update yesterday? I know there was a horrible bug on pc when it was first released

SimGuruNick told me they would make sure the traveling issue the speaker caused on PC before the emergency patch wouldnt happen on console.
  • I bought the speaker for my new save, but it gave my sim a sad moodlet when she asked for a joke so I sold it. I didn’t really see any advantages to having it.

That's normal. Her relationship to the speaker isnt high enough. Also when the relationship gets higher new interactions unlock.

Thank you for the info, before I sold it the relationship was partly red. I’ll try again.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    It's so hard for the speaker to like you lol
    I believe you can cheat the relationship.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I don't want to ruin my trophies I barely use it anyway maybe twice haha