Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

January Update is out Now!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    i have cleared out cache today, and it's still doing it. so i honestly have no idea's as to what it could be other than the update. im at a loss. my hope is that EA gets all the report errors ive got sent in, and looks into and fixes it. i guess we wait for the next patch to see if things improve.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Go to your game logo and it's around there if you press one of the buttons it should bring up options to clear it if not try searching it :)

I'll try it when I get home thank you!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    i have cleared out cache today, and it's still doing it. so i honestly have no idea's as to what it could be other than the update. im at a loss. my hope is that EA gets all the report errors ive got sent in, and looks into and fixes it. i guess we wait for the next patch to see if things improve.

Have you reported it at the link?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Paigec945 wrote: »
    >
    > i have cleared out cache today, and it's still doing it. so i honestly have no idea's as to what it could be other than the update. im at a loss. my hope is that EA gets all the report errors ive got sent in, and looks into and fixes it. i guess we wait for the next patch to see if things improve.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Have you reported it at the link?
    > https ://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-co nsoles-en

yes absolutely. I only found this forum and started sharing all the bugs ive experienced, after reporting directly to EA. Every crash that ive endured, every technical game issue ive experienced has been reported. it won't be an overnight fix, nor do i expect it to be.
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Vampires are unplayable, broken to buggery, I've pointed this out on the help forum and on a few threads on here.

You can't earn points past Grand Master, can't respec points using the Draught of Reconfiguration Or reset vampire rank by curing vamprism and getting turned again, unplayed vampires stand around and do nothing and complain about low energy when you invite them over and finally after all of that, Forgotten Hollow has an audio bug when you speed up time...

The Vampires Game Pack is very, very broken right now...
    > @Dragonfire2lm said:
    > Vampires are unplayable, broken to buggery, I've pointed this out on the help forum and on a few threads on here.
    >
    > You can't earn points past Grand Master, can't respec points using the Draught of Reconfiguration Or reset vampire rank by curing vamprism and getting turned again, unplayed vampires stand around and do nothing and complain about low energy when you invite them over and finally after all of that, Forgotten Hollow has an audio bug when you speed up time...
    >
    > The Vampires Game Pack is very, very broken right now...

i was just using forgotten hollow lastnight... none of these things are happening within my game. i have one vampire household, and fyi, the farthest you can go is Max Level Grand Master. after that aspiration needs to be changed to a new one because youve completed all steps for this aspiration. is there anything else happening you could detail so i can do some test?
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    > @Dragonfire2lm said:
    > Vampires are unplayable, broken to buggery, I've pointed this out on the help forum and on a few threads on here.
    >
    > You can't earn points past Grand Master, can't respec points using the Draught of Reconfiguration Or reset vampire rank by curing vamprism and getting turned again, unplayed vampires stand around and do nothing and complain about low energy when you invite them over and finally after all of that, Forgotten Hollow has an audio bug when you speed up time...
    >
    > The Vampires Game Pack is very, very broken right now...

i was just using forgotten hollow lastnight... none of these things are happening within my game. i have one vampire household, and fyi, the farthest you can go is Max Level Grand Master. after that aspiration needs to be changed to a new one because youve completed all steps for this aspiration. is there anything else happening you could detail so i can do some test?

Ok...The Vampire Ranks are bugged, not the aspiration, after you hit the highest Vampire Rank, called Grand Master, you're supposed to be able to earn 2 Vampire Perk Points each time you fill up the purple XP bar- however for some reason the XP bar doesn't reset after you gain those first 2 points after reaching Grand Master.

Attempting to use the Draught of Reconfiguration to Respec Vampire Perk Points doesn't work as the game still thinks you have the perks/weaknesses you had before using the potion.

Should you use an Ultimate Vampire Cure on your sim and decide to turn back into a Vampire, you will not start at the first rank instead once your sim turns into a vampire they have the exact same rank, powers and weaknesses they had previously.

The Forgotten Hollow audio bug makes sound cues and other bits of audio distorted when you speed up time- kind of like a buzzing or crackling as if the sound isn't playing right. I found it a few months ago, tested a few other maps and made sure it wasn't my headset so I've just avoided that map.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I reported the vampire bug to a sim guru and they said that the pc team are on that and looking to fix and console team are looking into it more