Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creature War - Villains Win!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    AlexaKry wrote: »
    @Mouselline : thanks for the call! I really don´t understand what you´re planning and I haven´t have the slightest idea what is expected of me, but the world belongs to the planless, so add me.
    I want to be a dragon! (at least I can fly! ;) )

Yay🎉 This is the first time I’ve donw this so it’s ok that u don’t know how to play it... I’m still working some things out😂 I’ll help you along the way I know other people don’t understand either
    Hey guys so far there are more A-Is than anything else. If it stays like this I might move some of them to other teams. Also if there aren’t enough players for 3 teams I might split them up into 2 teams. You can tell if it changes by looking at the list of people.
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Hey guys so far there are more A-Is than anything else. If it stays like this I might move some of them to other teams. Also if there aren’t enough players for 3 teams I might split them up into 2 teams. You can tell if it changes by looking at the list of people.

K
    Oh hamburgers!
    Ok guys I added to extra days to the thing we were supposed to be playing tomorrow, but we only have 4 people playing. I would be really grateful if you tagged people.
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    Hello!
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
    AguaWater wrote: »
    Hello!

Would u like to play? If so, what creature do u want
    AguaWater wrote: »
    Hello!

Would u like to play? If so, what creature do u want

@AguaWater, plz answer
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    Thank you for tag, but I’m not able to play right now. Have fun.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
    Ok guys at this point I’m not doing the count down till I get at least one or 2 more players. NEED you to invite people
    @Bad Arkane @Arkyle
    @Bubbz3388, @AlexaKry, and @DeKay (jut needed to get your attention). If you haven’t bookmarked this, do it now the game is starting tomorrow! New rules though since we have so few players. We are all on one team against the Mega Boss. He has 250 health. I have a random thing on my phone that will say what he does. He can either take 15 damage, heal 15 damage to himself, or protect him self for 2 turns. The order of turns will go me, Alexa, bubbz, dekay, monster. I just did it in alphabetical order discluding the monster and me. Sorry just came up with another move. He can also do the demon thing to one person. This way there is still the demon release power up. I will also use the random thing to say who he attacks. If u have questions just ask. the game will start tomorrow!
    Oh yeah if it doesn’t say anything about an original rule in there then the rule still applies
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    @Bubbz3388, @AlexaKry, and @DeKay (jut needed to get your attention). If you haven’t bookmarked this, do it now the game is starting tomorrow! New rules though since we have so few players. We are all on one team against the Mega Boss. He has 250 health. I have a random thing on my phone that will say what he does. He can either take 15 damage, heal 15 damage to himself, or protect him self for 2 turns. The order of turns will go me, Alexa, bubbz, dekay, monster. I just did it in alphabetical order discluding the monster and me. Sorry just came up with another move. He can also do the demon thing to one person. This way there is still the demon release power up. I will also use the random thing to say who he attacks. If u have questions just ask. the game will start tomorrow!

Okay.
    Oh hamburgers!
    Okay then, let´s die! :D

Lol! I’ve been thinking of a way for like 4 days to where we can play with less players. If I ever do this again I’ll have a back up if there isn’t enough players
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Hi....
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Ok guys! The game is starting! If u forgot what your creature is, then I still have the board up that lists your creatures, power ups, and health. Plz ignore that it still says the teams, we are all one team I just didn’t edit it. Ok I’m going now

I choose power up
    I’m doing the random thing...
    I got the shield power up

Oh yeah, by the way if u choose the power up option then the next person can’t go until I do the random thing. I check this everyday so u shouldn’t have to wait to long. Also those who are playing if u haven’t bookmarked yet you need to NOW. I don’t want to count u dead.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Could you right down the order of the player's turns?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Could you right down the order of the player's turns?

I did in one of my recent posts... me, alexakry, bubbz, dekay, the monster
    I know I should do something, but what? Shooting? 😨

Don’t forget u got three options, attack, choose power up, or u can skip your turn. You can role play a little while u do it too