Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    The baby is due later in the morning and Paul's baby bump is massive! :D
    33156435348_90fdfb4bf8_o.jpg
    Paul had no cravings so the family had French Toast for breakfast :)
    46117873465_7443e07c7e_o.jpg
    Josh's waking wish was to garden and Jason's waking wish was to grow a perfect plant.
    46117873025_43f3abd727_o.jpg
    Pia started a new painting before the school bus came.
    33156434328_ea4c3c6477_o.jpg
    Pan's waking wish was to see a movie but that wasn't going to happen on a school day. Fortunately he had a wish to make sleeping potion locked in from when he leveled up in logic the previous evening :)
    46117872675_c1e568259a_o.jpg
    Jay's waking wish was to fish and Jaxon fished autonomously :)
    46117872405_301214a064_o.jpg
    Paul went into labor after shower woohoo. Ian tried to react but there wasn't enough room and the action was cancelled. I sent him into the living room and Lara got to do the baby dance :D
    46117872195_95a1949158_o.jpg
    33156433058_67d58891a0_o.jpg
    Jaxon came in to find Lara and he, too, did the baby dance :D
    46117872015_6df21752b0_o.jpg
    33156432718_50707e780d_o.jpg
    33156432468_f03b55edbb_o.jpg
    Welcome Nial :) They can't have another baby because it nearly killed me coming up with the three portmanteau names I have used so far :D
    33156432288_3dae39312c_o.jpg
    Page 3289

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comment :)
    Nice updates :) The stem glasses look great for nectar!
    Lots of cute pics of the kids playing :)
    Happy birthday Callan! He is a cute toddler :)
    The triplets aged up well :)
    Nice updates of the kids as teens as well :)

@king_of_simcity7 Nice update :) I hope Darwin wasn't too tired for work the next day. I guess his jealousy of Anta wouldn't let him go home to bed early ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Bronson is cute in the new hair :)
    Stein Svard looks lovely :)

@TinySpaceFox You did a great job on TS3-ing Sebastian Santos :) Body hair is a must!
    The store hair you chose sits a little high but it's not a bad match :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    That's a clever idea having James use a Kenspa before he gets his licence!
    It's been a long time since my sims did any celebrity opportunities. I think I only play a celebrity once when LN came out. Brittany looks lovely in her gown :)
    Fun party at Laurel's :)
    Sorry Andrew got arrested :( I guess it's an occupational hazard ;)
    Fun pics at The Grind :)
    Jennifer is doing well in the medical career :)
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Waiting for the emergency alarm to sound is so boring....SMUSTLE TIME!
    Screenshot-334.jpg
    And Advarius has customized his Fire Engine. Fireman Sam, eat your heart out.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited February 2019
    :smirk: No piddly "baby grands" for Haruo. ~evil grin~ It's a pair of Bosenklavier Model G "Concert Grands".
    Screenshot-61.jpg
    Perfect set up for playing the Mozart Piano Sonata for Two Pianos in D major, K448.
    https://youtu.be/tT9gT5bqi6Y
    Now, if he could just find the other pianist?

Haruo: "Oh...River, honey, how would you like me to teach you how to play piano?"
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @McTosh Okay. I was curious because of the traits, but then thought that nothing was completely outside the realm of possibility for EA. Hopefully they don't clash too much.

@Nikkei_Simmer Do you have a mod that raises rock/gem/metal prices? I think you mentioned something about it before, but I can't remember.
    ****Just slap some terrain paint on it.
    ****You know what they say about guys with big pianos...

@Mikezumi I have no idea what I do when create/pair off my Sims that makes them so baby crazy. It's weird and borders on slightly concerning. Especially since I rarely bother fiddling with the W mod and simply stick with the autonomous romance one.
    ****Congrats to Jaxon and Lara on the engagement, and Pia and Jay for getting prom dates.
    ****I have plenty of low- and no-cc Sims I could package and upload to Mediafire for you if you're interested. I don't really care what you would do to them.
    ****Nice makeovers.
    ****Welcome Nial.

@Emily4331 Looks like an interesting conversion.

@Brandontaylor Congrats on the baby.
    ****Welcome Jacob.
    ****Happy birthday Rebecca.

@Silverofdreams30 Great update.

@Advarius9001 I didn't know they let you take the fire engine home with you in the firefighter career.

@Nindigo Looks like Mr. Andrews is putting on some sympathy weight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We ended up staying at a hotel last night since we didn't have power (it finally came back on around 1:00 according to he text I got), and while that kind of sucked, it did mean that I got to upload my screenshots to Imgur. I was also able to transfer the latest save to a thumb drive so I can add it to the round-robin (as if I needed another one of those). Welcome the Rascon family. His name is George (I think). I can't remember hers right off the bat. Mostly since George is a firefighter, and the professions are time-consuming and hands-on. Once he gets his LTW (save 30 people), he's going to retire and get a rabbit hole job. I placed them in Twinbrook, since it's a town I haven't really played before. Here are the screenshots I've taken so far. I'll try to get CAS shots next time this save rolls around. Or, more likely, at some point on my trip to Texas next week.
    7PaTV7j.jpg
    QWBFM51.jpg
    EfANFdS.jpg

Happy Simming, all.
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    Thanks for the kind offer of sims @MoonandStars83 :) but, although your sims look good, they are not quite what I am looking for.
    @MoonandStars83 - No mod,- just Excel spreadsheet, and "debug is my friend". :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    The Watcher vs. Mayumi

Mayumi is straight up "evil and mean-spirited"

Screenshot-36.jpg
    DAM...Missed...

Screenshot-58.jpg
    oh...dear...Mayumi's on fire...how horrible... :yawn:

Screenshot-59.jpg
    Jeez, Phil, did you have to put her out? (she got away singed).
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hey everyone. :)

So here's my first attempt at simmifying Jade from Dragon Quest XI. :blush: I still have much to tweak on her, especially her facial features, but I got too excited and had to throw her together pronto. :p Hubby thought she turned out pretty good for a "first draft" and he was surprised at the CC I was able to find. Hee hee. :smirk:

I still don't like the outfit 100%, but it's the best I've been able to find so far that fits her outfit. There's just not the CC out there for a cape attached to a belt. :confused:

Also the NRaas MC CAS setting that allows "multiple accessories per location" was very helpful when trying to recreate her. I LOVE NRaas!

So, without further adieu, remembering she still needs work ;) , here's my first attempt at simmifying Jade. :)

A quick reminder of how she looks in Dragon Quest:

Dragon-Quest-XI_Jade-CG2.png

And here she is as a Sim. :blush:

Jade-1st-draft-3.jpg

Like I said, it's not the perfect outfit (too shiny) but the best I could find. If any of you have seen anything closer in the CC world, please please let me know. :star:

Side:

Jade-1st-draft-2.jpg

Face:

Jade-1st-draft-1.jpg
    Her eyes still need work...but I think I nailed the eyebrows. ;)

What do you all think? :)

I'll try to get to some comments later, but in the meantime Happy Simming my friends. <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Hello all! :smile::star::cookie:

Real life forced me offline a couple of times from december till now and i have just finished going through all the 2000 something posts since then! No comments because oh my, but thanks for all the laughs, pretty pictures, soundtracks and tips! Hope everyone had a sneezy snowflake day, noisy new year and bright birthdays!
    edited February 2019
    53 Waterfall Drive is cozily nestled in by Waterfall Park - lots of privacy...
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    and the views are absolutely breathtaking...
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Might not be a 60x60, but it's their little slice of home.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    When Ian went to give Nial his pre-age-up snuggle, I found Jaxon and Lara had been using his bed :D
    33156432058_bb173981c9_o.jpg
    Happy birthday Nial :)
    46117871105_298d3d87bf_o.jpg
    He's mostly Paul :)
    33156431788_0e5c44e2d8_o.jpg
    46117870885_926ff55156_o.jpg
    Nial is a virtuoso so I got him started on the xylophone first :)
    33156431438_fd6b552a25_o.jpg
    46117870665_98cf7136e2_o.jpg
    I found Josh and Jason playing catch. Josh was copping a beating ;)
    33156431168_4dfcf2d276_o.jpg
    46117870465_b2ae63871d_o.jpg
    Jay and Pia did their homework together :)
    33156430678_fbd701792f_o.jpg
    Lara was the first one to autonomously work on the fixer upper :)
    46117870115_aa2fa177d6_o.jpg
    Jay came home with a wish to learn the gardening skill so I had him plant something to unlock the gardening skills from Scouts.
    33156430348_ac4e809f60_o.jpg
    Pia came home with a wish to go jogging.
    46117869845_6839e07c58_o.jpg
    Page 3290

@Brandontaylor So sweet seeing Lauren and Mack still being so loving as elders :)
    I'm happy for James having found a girl :) I hope he and Mona have a great relationship :)
    Congrats to Brittany on her promotion at the spa :)
    Congrats to Jennifer on her promotion to Resident :)
    Happy birthday Rebecca! I like the hair you chose for her :)
    Congrats to Mack on his retirement :)
    Good luck with driving, James!

@PalmArrow The French resort looks fabulous! Looking forward to Stuart and Tamsin's wedding :)

@GraceyManor I'm glad Edward and Destiny are working on their relationship :)
    Congrats to Destiny on her great show at the coffee house :)
    Beautiful location for a proposal :) Congrats!

@MoonandStars83 I also cheat the Zero Kelvin fridge for my sims :)
    I didn't need to make Pia and Jaxon related to stop them from doing anything. Jaxon was going steady and was unable to cheat because of my mod settings.
    I don't think we have tornadoes in Australia. I just checked and apparently we do but not in my part of the country and nothing like what the States experiences.
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Nice hair you chose for Agnes :)
    Cute pic of Coco and Moo being friendly :)
    The artist commune is doing well!
    Good luck maxing Lisa in all skills!

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Pia really does look a lot like Ian. All she got from Paul was his nose.
    Because it was my first cake fire in years I actually enjoyed it ;)
    I wouldn't have annihilated Josie! I meant I should have TA'd the firefighter! LOL
    Love the pic with all the wisteria! Reminds me of a pic of some place in Japan I saw once.

@Emily4331 Eliza Roselli is lovely! I like the dark eyes with the fair hair :)
    Heather Spears looks lovely too :)

@LunBeauty Nice updates!
    Fun pics at the Festival :)
    Pumpkin carving is fun :)
    What a pity that Fallon and Rae don't get on well :(

@Silverofdreams30 The spa does have a cute window display!
    Cute pics of Bronson and Ty :)
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @Mikezumi Pan is quite a boy! He researches chemistry, plays the piano, fishes!
    **I was astonished by Paul's massive bump! I can't help thinking how these babies are delievered. The faces while in labor are the best.
    **Niall is adorable - or should I say that I've got a crush on Paul? LOL

@MoonandStar83 I'm glad you survived the cats! They are adorable, though! XD
    Have a great trip to Texas! (In case I'm too busy to wish you at the proper time)

@emorrill It's great to see the Dragon Quest character in the sim-flesh!
    Sims are WIPs, take a break and get back to her later.

@PalmArrow Ownn were those pictures of the school ball from the Bluejay legacy?

@lisasc360 I showed those pictures of me to my friends. LOL
    I look cute in red. I find that version of my SS really funny because my previous boss had a similar shirt. It used to be hilarious when we went to work with them.

@Brandontaylor I like that idea to transform and kick the IF out. Emily's outfit is cute.

@Nindigo Nice to see some love to the Andrews! They aren't my favorites, but in my last gameplay they ended up without heirs. Poor thing.

--- x --- x ---

So, the weather has been too wild lately and, last Wednesday, the heavy rain wreaked havoc in my city. The death toll stood at 7 and it was frightening to get back home that night. Thus, school was called off today since we had another storm predicted but it didn't happened.

Anyway, better safe than sorry.

I spent the day at home and I finished watching the third season of Totally Spies on Netflix. There are just 3 seasons, but it was a blast. I decided to make a parody of the girls for The Sims. Without further ado, meet Alex, Sam and Clover.

46364243004_901fbe9963_c.jpg

I think I'll play with them in Starlight Shores. I need to improve two details in their personalities. Alex will become an athlete, Sam, a doctor and Clover wants to be a stylist. So it'll be something like "Totally Non-Spies". Like, what if Jerry didn't find them?

46364246844_e7dc876fcb_c.jpg

Since they aren't spies, I chose to give them their signature uniform colors to their athletic outfits.

40122839973_8d62b3af59_c.jpg

Another shot of the girls working out. @CravenLestat, any advice to make them better is welcome. I was going to use your girls, but I ended up picking up a random sim and working on their faces myself.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Part 2 of my story is here memoriivstories.wordpress.com/2019/02/13/simself-legacy-part-2/ please let me know what you think. I would appreciate feedback!
    Happy Simming!♥
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    @MemoriiValentine The blog looks cool, I like how you organized the pictures!
    I'll give you feedback by the weekend, it's too late and I'm drowsy.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2019
    @emorrill She looks great! But I do notice you gave her green eyes and they look more of a lilac purple in the reference picture.

Also, this hair:
    https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-hair-hairstyles-female/title/sclub-ts3-hair-peach-n36/id/1431200/
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Thanks for posting the link I like the hair
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @MemoriiValentine The blog looks cool, I like how you organized the pictures!
    I'll give you feedback by the weekend, it's too late and I'm drowsy.

thanks and no problem :) I will appriciate it
    Happy Simming!♥
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Brandontaylor Are you saying Felicity is a bad person,sure she has her flaws and is a mean and nasty diva but she has style and is classy. :(

Did you see her formal in game yet?

EHTSvmL.png

@Nikkei_Simmer Emma Hatch :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

Page 3310, continued

@Nikkei_Simmer Yeah, you'll probably need that mod.
    I bet the roads are pretty bad in both.
    Hopefully no zombies sneak around the the Retuner settings.

Going to have to spread some grass seed, lol

@Mikezumi Conrad looks pretty good.
    Mara looks great, Mark turns into a nice female.

@Hejix Snow days are fun. I'm a bit past that now though.
    Yep, his traits are so goofy but I used the dice to roll them and that's what I ended up with :D
    Who knows, but he gets a bad moodlet everytime his own son is around. That's not right.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!
    I enjoyed your updates as well.

@king_of_simcity7 You're welcome!

@PalmArrow Lol, he doesn't want to. Wait until I make him teach Jacob his skills, I bet he won't like it.
    Nice update from France!

@Advarius9001 That's a nice little area for the fire engine. I left mine out in the open, unfortunately.

@Nindigo Beau and Victoria are a nice sim couple.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

An Ultimate Sim Update

P5X3yme.jpg
    Andrew accidentally broke the stereo so Brittany spent Snowflake Day morning fixing it up. She hasn't made it unbreakable yet.

kqMAlkZ.jpg
    Rebecca ate breakfast with her mother and they had a nice little chat.

TmspjhO.jpg
    Today was also her graduation since she aged up in the last update. She'll start the business career on the following Monday.

3VvX8ju.jpg
    Andrew decided to workout after Brittany fixed the stereo. He is at level 9 athletics.

Y0NwhnR.jpg
    Brittany had a huge house fire that took her most of the afternoon and evening to put out, due to lag. In all, it took 10 sim hours to put it out.

29i2SDb.jpg
    Jacob aged up during that time. Only Jennifer was there to witness it and I didn't have time to change his hair and clothes.

d9x8n7E.jpg
    Andrew finally completed his lifetime wish and became the Emperor of Evil. Now his family hates him and boos at him all the time.
    Andrew finally completed his lifetime wish and became the Emperor of Evil. Now his family hates him and boos at him all the time.

...oh dear...
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited February 2019
    A little burnt out with the Wedding Video... so I decided to open up a little fun, "I'm just playing it for the sake of playing it" ...and not documenting it...with any formality, you may get a few screenshots here and there...

Meet "Homeless Haruo"...He's in Appaloosa Plains... :mrgreen: It's only him and his dog Samson. >:) Yeah...that's my ace-in-the-hole. I'm going to see if he can spend ONE winter out in a tent...without freezing to death. It's summer right now so he'd better gather all the warmth he can. The only things he has right now are his tent, his dog's food dish and a "portable firepit". It's says portable...so I'm counting it AS portable.
    Screenshot-74.jpg
    He's already had to scam his way into the gym to use the shower. Nearly got caught by Cruz Martingale as he tried to slip in through the front door.

And the little idjit tried to take a taxi every chance he gets some money. So I made him exercise and get up to Level 3 fitness...Now he has to jog everywhere. Take that, you contumacious sim...BOW TO YOUR MASTER!!!
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Screenshot-76.jpg
    Yeah...he's not having a good time of it. >:):mrgreen: And he ain't gonna like winter either. Because I'm gonna use tempest and get it to minus 50. Good luck not freezing to death. >:):mrgreen:

GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top