Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share Challenge #182 **Jack Frost Comes Knocking** Due February 29, 2024

Comments

• AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    @TheSimStream I would assume so. I've seen other new members do it. If there's a problem with it, I'm sure @BuildnShare will let you know. :) And you will only be posting 2 pictures - the rest of them will be on your album link.
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • TheSimStreamTheSimStream Posts: 39 Member
    BUILD OFFICIAL ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #113 - Love Shack
    FORUM ID: TheSimStream
    ORIGIN ID: TheSimStream
    LEVEL:
    LOT: Love Nest in the Trees
    h ttps://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A986A0182FCD11E981117E6A61392AEA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TheSimStream&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT NAME: Belomisia Field Station (in Selvadorada)
    GALLERY COST: 34.819
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/WNihCUo

ENTRY DETAILS: Love Nest in the Trees: Tropical Love Nest in the Trees for the newlywed lovebirds. With a special bedroom wich provides a view of the stars and the trees through the glass roof. This is my first entry for Build n Share. I'm getting married myself and I couldn't resist this challenge.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: Because I'm a new member I can't place pictures (as far as I know). I did put links below.

h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/ob4J57m

h ttps://imgur.com/gallery/9Jvv0DJ
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    edited February 2019
    @TheSimStream

FORUM ID: TheSimStream
    ORIGIN ID: TheSimStream
    LEVEL:
    LOT: Love Nest in the Trees
    https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A986A0182FCD11E981117E6A61392AEA?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=TheSimStream&max=50&maxis=false
    LOT NAME: Belomisia Field Station (in Selvadorada)
    GALLERY COST: 34.819
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/gallery/WNihCUo

ENTRY DETAILS: Love Nest in the Trees: Tropical Love Nest in the Trees for the newlywed lovebirds. With a special bedroom wich provides a view of the stars and the trees through the glass roof. This is my first entry for Build n Share. I'm getting married myself and I couldn't resist this challenge.

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: None
    SPACE FOR PICTURES: Because I'm a new member I can't place pictures (as far as I know). I did put links below.

https://imgur.com/gallery/ob4J57m

https://imgur.com/gallery/9Jvv0DJ

l4yExGm.png
    bOUinXs.png?1
    Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • TheSimStreamTheSimStream Posts: 39 Member
    Thank you! @JojoMOMSTER
    @TheSimStream If you select your image in Imgur while logged in it will give a menu on the right, one option is BB Code select the copy and then past in the body of your forum post and that is how the image will show. I will try again to grab your images from my login
    edited February 2019
    hmmm ok
  • 13Vader13Vader Posts: 178 Member
    edited February 2019
    BUILD ENTRY FORM
    CHALLENGE #113 -Love Shack-

FORUM ID: 13Vader
    ORIGIN ID: 13Vader
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT: ♥Love By The Seaside♥
    LOT NAME: Dock Den
    GALLERY COST: § 34,997
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: BnS 113 "Love Shack": Love by the Seaside
    ENTRY DETAILS: The Meronas wanted a secluded and romantic spot for their honeymoon. Windenburg Island was a perfect choice to meet their requirements. We are sure they will be recommending our agency once they are back and extremely happy.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please.
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC
    TWITTER TAG: 13Vader_
    TUMBLR LINK: 13Vadersims
    joJhhNr.pngAEr99eD.png
  • mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Hello all!
    I's been a long time since I entered a challenge but here I am again :)
    A Love shack sounded fun and I was in a mood to build, so here is:

FORUM ID:Mannanna
    ORIGIN ID:Mannanna
    LEVEL: Expert
    LOT:Lovers Lake Cottage
    LOT NAME: "Cottage am see" in Windenburg
    GALLERY COST: $ 34,984
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW:here
    ENTRY DETAILS: Lovers Lake is a small and very secluded cottage with an open floor plan perfect for honeymooner's. It is built and decorated for romance and best of all there are no neighbors!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes,please

SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    wYbyvpy.png

Iwrj8Kq.png

• AllearsAllears Posts: 519 Member
    FORUM ID: Allears
    ORIGIN ID: SassiLassi
    LEVEL:Established
    LOT: Away From It All
    LOT COST:N/A
    LOT NAME: Cottage Am See in Windenburg
    GALLERY COST: $34,988
    TOTAL COST: N/A
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/wPKZNfa
    ENTRY DETAILS: After all the stress and excitement of the wedding, Betty and Carlos knew they wanted to honeymoon someplace quiet and secluded. They just wanted to get away from it all. And the perfect place turned out to be a small lot that sits on the lake in Windenburg. It was totally secluded, surrounded by trees and foliage. The lake was perfect for fishing, and there were plenty of hiking trails in the area.
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Yes, please
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: no CC

oUlYaQJ.png

rtfsDQz.png
    Check out my homes on the Gallery
    EA ID SassiLassi
    Gallery Link SassiLassi
  • BuildnShareBuildnShare Posts: 4,061 Member
    iampes23 wrote: »
    Allears wrote: »
    @iampes23 I don't believe it will show up on the EA gallery site. Only on the in-game gallery.

Oh! I had no idea! Thanks!
    I guess I better go back to doing challenges with no CC from now on. Is this entry still able to be judged?

Hi, @iampes23 I've verified your lot cost as 34,865 via the in-game Gallery. You can add a link to this post (right click on the time or date above the post on the top/left) in the spot for your gallery link :)
    GArBA5W.jpg
    Forget "Shack" these are all beautiful little cottages.
  • iampes23iampes23 Posts: 704 Member
    iampes23 wrote: »
    Allears wrote: »
    @iampes23 I don't believe it will show up on the EA gallery site. Only on the in-game gallery.

Oh! I had no idea! Thanks!
    I guess I better go back to doing challenges with no CC from now on. Is this entry still able to be judged?

Hi, @iampes23 I've verified your lot cost as 34,865 via the in-game Gallery. You can add a link to this post (right click on the time or date above the post on the top/left) in the spot for your gallery link :)

Thanks very much! I had not been able to find it in the in-game gallery either, but I was finally able to see it there, too! I really appreciate your help.

• SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited March 2019
    FORUM ID: SheriGR
    ORIGIN ID: SheriGR
    LEVEL: 'Leaving blank' since this is my first entry.
    LOT: Romantic Getaway Cottage
    LOT NAME: Built on Dock Den in Windenburg (30x20 lot)
    GALLERY COST: $34,983
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: https://imgur.com/a/s0lN6m4
    ENTRY DETAILS:
    Is your sim looking for a place to propose, have a honeymoon, a romantic getaway or just wants a lovely & romantic home for two? This cozy, romantic cottage has what your sim couple needs to have that special time alone! Your sims will especially love the hot tub, fireplace & loveseats, bonfire, dual bathtubs, candlelight & flowers. If they are feeling playful there's a game table, books, plus a small TV (big enough to watch a romantic movie but not so big it is an overly-fun distraction to the hubby... just sayin'...). (And all sims love the globe bar, so I just had to add one of those. ;) ) Romantic aura and moodlet objects will also help them stay in the mood for love (plus it has the 'romantic' lot trait)! ♥♥

The evening’s highlight is a lovely garden gazebo with a special dinner for two (click the swans for a flirty moodlet, click the violin to hire a violinist, and click the table for food and drink instantly - or even choose chocolate in the fountain!). The mystical tree and alien flowers add a lovely iridescent quality and an extra-romantic feel to the back yard/garden, especially at night. Romance is in the air everywhere on this lot... and all for under $35,000!

Funny aside note... when I tested the lot I had the couple use the buffet table in the gazebo to 'order' their meal, and after their time in the back yard they went into the home. Well, I was not paying attention to the back yard but at one point I happened to lower the wall and 'lo-and-behold' there was a group of neighbors (probably that silly 'welcome wagon' group) eating away, visiting with each other and enjoying the back yard. They didn't even get distracted by the need to bother the couple by knocking on the door, loafing on the porch, or leaving an an offended huff... win-win. Neighbors are won over with no annoyance. Lol!

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Any
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, No Mods. Pictures by #roseymow, #Super_Love_Sims, #jasna98
    TWITTER TAG: SheriGr
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: N/A
    TUMBLR LINK: N/A
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:

Romantic-Getaway-Cottage_SheriGR_1.jpg
    Romantic-Getaway-Cottage_SheriGR_7.jpg
    Post edited by SheriGR on
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member

I know, right? I was so stoked with what I was able to put together right away, then saw all the others and went FACK! LOL These are some gorgeous builds. <3
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member

I know, right? I was so stoked with what I was able to put together right away, then saw all the others and went FACK! LOL These are some gorgeous builds. <3

You're wowed me and got me thinking. Had to get creative with the bench so it wouldn't look like a copy.
    image.png
  • SimsIslandheartSimsIslandheart Posts: 281 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »

You're wowed me and got me thinking. Had to get creative with the bench so it wouldn't look like a copy.

Thanks! I'm more of a "peaceful woodlands" type romantic, if you couldn't tell. XD Valentine's Day doesn't do much for me, and I'm not much of an ocean or Las Vegas or snowy mountain chalet person, either. XD I had to balance what is typically thought of as "romantic" with my thinking of, "Dude, all I want is space to garden and have a few chickens." LOL
  • SheriGRSheriGR Posts: 795 Member
    edited February 2019
    SimTresa wrote: »

Thanks! I'm more of a "peaceful woodlands" type romantic, if you couldn't tell. XD Valentine's Day doesn't do much for me, and I'm not much of an ocean or Las Vegas or snowy mountain chalet person, either. XD I had to balance what is typically thought of as "romantic" with my thinking of, "Dude, all I want is space to garden and have a few chickens." LOL

@SimsIslandheart This cracks me up! I've been married almost 35 years and our idea of romance is a very practical, comfortable one also. And they made us get rid of our chickens in our township! Stupid suburbanite rules. Chickens are a hoot!
    Sims 4 Gallery
    EA ID: SheriGR
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SheriGr
    "What does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God." ― Micah 6:8
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited February 2019
    FORUM ID: pammiechick
    ORIGIN ID: pammiechick
    LEVEL: Established
    LOT: Love Cottage
    LOT NAME: Built on Hindquarter Hideaway in Brindleton Bay (30 x 20)
    GALLERY COST: $34,467
    LINK TO ENTRY SLIDESHOW: http://s259.photobucket.com/user/pamcalvert/slideshow/Build In Share LOVE NEST/bns love nest
    ENTRY DETAILS: Want a cozy cottage to snuggle up with your #valentine? Look no further. This is #offgrid and your sims will want to play together. #Country fashion throughout with a #hottub #horseshoe pit #grill and more!
    CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Any
    CREDIT FOR CC/RECOLORS: No CC, No Mods.
    TWITTER TAG: @pammiechick1
    FACEBOOK PROFILE: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003162902217
    SPACE FOR PICTURES:
    gsBx0nA.png

R4aGSQ1.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    @BuildnShare - Does it matter if I put my Build on the gallery in the season of winter with snow ?-But In the slideshow there will be other seasons..

Thanks
    Diane Pinkus
    @BuildnShare - Does it matter if I put my Build on the gallery in the season of winter with snow ?-But In the slideshow there will be other seasons..

Thanks
    Diane Pinkus

It's totally up to you how you'd like the gallery upload to look. We do like to see some summer pics in the slideshow so that we can see all of your lovely landscaping, and it sounds like you'll have that.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    @pammiechick - I was checking out your slideshow, and just a heads-up: It's stated in the rules that entries hosted on Photobucket won't be judged :o So you may want to move your your slideshow :)

So many entries so far, and still half a week to go! Hope to see more of them in the upcoming days :) Loving the shacks posted :smiley:

Oh, and thanks @BuildnShare for getting the B52's song stuck in my head for a week :D
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @Cerrydd Oh? I haven’t done this in years so obviously a new rule. Sigh...I’m getting punished now for using something I’ve always used. I don’t think that’s fair at all but thanks for letting me know.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CerryddCerrydd Posts: 471 Member
    @pammiechick I've been out of the loop for a couple of years, so I don't know why it changed. I used to host on Photobucket as well but moved to Imgur for this :)
    What have I been up to lately? Cerrydd / #cerrydd in the gallery
    @Cerrydd Oh? I haven’t done this in years so obviously a new rule. Sigh...I’m getting punished now for using something I’ve always used. I don’t think that’s fair at all but thanks for letting me know.

Photobucket made some changes in late 2017 that made it very difficult to scroll back and forth between pictures in an album, making judging slideshows in this format laborious. We're happy to revisit that decision when/if Photobucket goes back to their previous format or moves to a format that allows easy movement from picture to picture, but that is why the team made the decision to disallow Photobucket.
    GArBA5W.jpg
  • PinkusfamilyPinkusfamily Posts: 587 Member
    Talking about the slide shows I am going back to using my Facebook page album - Imgur changed the way one makes their Album- Its more difficult and time consuming for me to put it together.

Just a heads up..

Diane Pinkus

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top