Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't like her ! Who is this Sim ?

szaao9.jpg

She has lured 2 of my legacy Vampires outside in the sun to " chat with them ".. only for the sun to end up killing them.. is this something new ?

Im talking about the elderly woman in the background with the white coat.

Comments

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    She appears to be just a randomly generated townie. Go to household management and delete her.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Oh no!!! Could it be an Agnes Crumplebottom? Perhaps she now hates occult’s as well as PDA?? Hahaha I wish!!!

Lock your vamps doors maybe? Or delete her..that could help.
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    Look at her face... She knows what she's done.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    She's clearly an old-school Vampire Hunter. She must be stopped!

Could make for some interesting gameplay...
    #Team Occult
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I'd love to know what her traits are. Check her out in CAS and report back!
    egTcBMc.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Buffy??
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    hover over her, it'll tell you her name
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    No no, don't delete her. She's accomplished far too much to simply be ended by the little X button in household manager. You either need to move her in somewhere and let her stick around as the most hated person in town, or kill her in some glorious vengeful way. Like have your vampire lure HER to your home, drain her needs using your nefarious magic, then box her in or something, Cask of Amontillado style.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    No no, don't delete her. She's accomplished far too much to simply be ended by the little X button in household manager. You either need to move her in somewhere and let her stick around as the most hated person in town, or kill her in some glorious vengeful way. Like have your vampire lure HER to your home, drain her needs using your nefarious magic, then box her in or something, Cask of Amontillado style.

Oh you are good!
    egTcBMc.png
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited February 2019
    LOL I am sorry for your loss really but just LOOK at that face! xD she knows exactly what she is doing. My vote is for senior vampire hunter as well. Plum even the old woman look, might even be a disguise! :o If you are willing, please tell us more about her!
  • Samsonguy9000Samsonguy9000 Posts: 755 Member
    That's the same face Whistler of the Blade movies would be having if he managed to trick a vampire out into the sun.
    Keep that woman around, and learn to keep your vampires safe from her. Then figure how to turn the tables on her. Don't cheat and just erase her. No fun in that.
    Should definitely also save her in your library...save her for the next world you start. Having an antagonist to your household does help keep things fun.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Why is this so funny? XD Her face is like, "GET REKT."
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    Elderly Buffy: "That's right. I still got it. I'm still THE Slayer."
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    what a great story , let us know what you do to her or how they exact revenge.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

If the OP has GTW, build a jail cell then lock her in, and use her as a handy meal supply.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    I see some good story telling with this one. Let us know how it plays out!
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Elderly Vannesa Simmons?
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    JoBass24us wrote: »
    Oh no!!! Could it be an Agnes Crumplebottom? Perhaps she now hates occult’s as well as PDA?? Hahaha I wish!!!

Lock your vamps doors maybe? Or delete her..that could help.

Oh no...I hated crumplebottom. She would harass my sim just for taking a shower at the gym after a workout. I guess because she was taking her clothes off but it drove me insane the stuff she would stop me from doing.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    then why not use a mod and simply make your sims normal human that would solve the problem
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LaceyroseLaceyrose Posts: 587 Member
    My Sims are normal.. my vampires are and were part of my Legacy game.. so I play this game just as it was downloaded.. no hacks, mods, or cheats.
    Ive not been able to play a few days, and thanks all for the responses :) I will stick one of my other 2 vampires outside, and see of she returns. :)
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member

If the vampire could be seen building the wall brick by brick, then that would be great!!!
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    I would have to suggest Buffy all growed up. ;) Sorry for your loss. You could always roll back a save. I've been doing that a lot, lately. Hey, it's way better than starting the family completely from the beginning. :/
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    She looks very familiar to me, like one of my elder Sims made from CAS. Maybe she badly needs glasses and didn't know the peril she was in!
    Some lonely old ladies do keep on talking and don't let you go. :)
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    @stilljustme2 Oh that's just rich! That's some Dr. Saw level of sadism right there. I love it.
  • alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    her expression though, she knows what she did. id love to see how this plays out too.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3