Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Woohoo anywhere

I wish we could have our sims woohoo anywhere as long as there's at least a blur why not? It would be more fun if the bed wasn't the main spot. And also when having a woohoo marathon I don't like the fact that my sims get back out of bed just to ask the other sim to woohoo again, if they're already in the bed and if queued up I think it should be nonstop. Or maybe options for a quick woohoo, normal woohoo, or long passionate woohoo. Just some thoughts.
2ahzmo1.gif

Comments

• IcyKrystl91IcyKrystl91 Posts: 82 Member
    edited September 2015
    You could say you wanted your sims to Get Lucky? In true EA fashion that'll be $40.

It does bother me that they have to get out of the bed and ask again though.
    The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

Origin I.D. :DividedByeZero
  • ZakeiraZakeira Posts: 181 Member
    I like this idea! Certainly, it would make woohoo more interesting.
    mTp8aXz.jpg
  • MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    I'm not sure. Even though I'd like my sims to be able to get down to business anywhere, the idea of seeing a giant pixelated blur in the middle of the kitchen is a bit weird. We're getting a woohoo bush in Get Together, so I guess we'll kind of be able to make our sims woohoo anywhere. It should at least make things more interesting.

Btw, sofa woohoo would be cool. I mean come on, it's such a classic irl.
  • Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    Zakeira wrote: »
    I like this idea! Certainly, it would make woohoo more interesting.

Yep it would make them more spontaneous
    2ahzmo1.gif
    You could say you wanted your sims to Get Lucky? In true EA fashion that'll be $40.

It does bother me that they have to get out of the bed and ask again though.

Yeah it takes up more time
    2ahzmo1.gif
    Mightydan wrote: »
    I'm not sure. Even though I'd like my sims to be able to get down to business anywhere, the idea of seeing a giant pixelated blur in the middle of the kitchen is a bit weird. We're getting a woohoo bush in Get Together, so I guess we'll kind of be able to make our sims woohoo anywhere. It should at least make things more interesting.

Btw, sofa woohoo would be cool. I mean come on, it's such a classic irl.

Most definitely sofa woohoo would be nice, you made me laugh about the kitchen blur being weird :D
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • oofityoofity Posts: 1 New Member
    there should be an option to one night stand with strangers
  • scrutyniscrutyni Posts: 49 Member
    oofity wrote: »

It'll probably never happen in the actual game but you could try mods. I know the last time I tried, the SimDa dating app mod worked for this, not sure if it works with the latest updates though.
    Current SimLit Blog (Rotational Play): https://newcrestsponsorsims4.home.blog/
    Rookie builder and casual Simmer || Gallery: https://tinyurl.com/ycummopq
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member

I love that idea!
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

MC Command Center has this
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg