Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

There needs to be an update or hotfix fast

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    The patch felt like majority free content (not complaining), but very few actual fixes.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    Vampires. Are. Unplayable! I think I've spent hours browsing these forums and EA's help forums just pointing out that the Grand Master XP and Draught of Reconfiguration glitches affecting PC players are also a major problem on console.

I'm sad, genuinely upset over this because Vampires is my favourite pack and I pre ordered Get Famous... I was looking forward to making a vampire actress and everything...

I've had to take breaks from looking for any news or posting about these bugs because I made myself sad doing so.

I play exclusively on the PS4, I love the game but these bugs (and who knows what else) have been around for a few months on PC, why haven't they been fixed?
  • Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    i saw someone mention the leaf piles bug either in this thread or another similar. im reporting that as well. While trying to rake leaves, the sim will finish the leaf pile and move on to another. when i cancel the activity, and try something else (for instance, eat) it cancels the new activity halfway through and rake leaves pops back up. this happens until i close out the game. once you start raking the leaves, it won't let you stop until they're gone from the yard. this is a disaster, im finding more glitches and bugs with this update than any other update.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Yes it's so slow everywhere too the play is so laggy I knew we would need a hotfix and get famous has made it slower
  • Options
    Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    has anyone else noticed since the update that where shadows used to show the exact object in the grass, it now shows blocks. BUT it's only on the new stuff given to us within the update and get famous. or jungle adventure etc. we got some white blossom flowers in granite falls, and they don't make shadows, more like square blocks under the flowers on the grass. theyve got some work cut out for them... im here everyday reporting problems and bugs.