Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    Vote: Charlie
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Really why have I gone all the way down below your lynching line Plumbob even below your trust in Kitty (who you said you yourself that you’ve been assuming her alignment until now)? Just before you thought I was one of the players leaning towards townish and now this?

You unvoting Wagashi is definitely not making you looking less suspicious to me.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    Vote Charlie Wagashi seemed more town with her response today.
    ._.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Really why have I gone all the way down below your lynching line Plumbob even below your trust in Kitty (who you said you yourself that you’ve been assuming her alignment until now)? Just before you thought I was one of the players leaning towards townish and now this?

You unvoting Wagashi is definitely not making you looking less suspicious to me.

Because if anyone would frame Wagashi (which I think someone did, hence why I unvoted her) it would be you. Sorry 🤷‍♀️
    What about you framing me for framing Wagashi?
    ._.
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    Ghost says hi. 🍿 👻
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Oh my God. You've got it all wrong. I was framing DeKay framing Choco framing Tuti.
    unknown.png
    What about you framing me for framing Wagashi?

Like I said, I feel like the only people who would frame someone would be you Kitty Zinnia or Charlie

I’m not gonna vote for you though today, because up until now I’ve trusted you and always thought you were town. I’m more suspicious of charlie because all game she’s been fishy imo
    edited February 2019
    deleted
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Plumbob explained to me what he posted and why he deleted it. It wasn't game related. I'll let it slide this time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Oh my God. You've got it all wrong. I was framing DeKay framing Choco framing Tuti.
    I know that this was meant to be a joke but I don't think town Zinnia would still be in mood for jokes if she realised how bad of a situation town is in right now.
    ._.
    Choco, if you were mafia who would you have killed?

Dekay, day 1.
    ._.
    Vote Zinnia

I really think she's bad this game. She's also using a lot more emojis than usual, I know it doesn't mean much to you guys probably but something trivial like this sometimes really make me think that she's acting a bit different from her normal self.
    ._.
    I know that this was meant to be a joke but I don't think town Zinnia would still be in mood for jokes if she realised how bad of a situation town is in right now.

I don't really want to burn everyone's breakfast this morning. I will play play later. I promise I won't get distracted by Stardew again, that's honestly what has kept me quiet this entire game, I should know better than to get sucked into something like that then join a Mafia game.
    unknown.png

I don't really want to burn everyone's breakfast this morning. I will play play later. I promise I won't get distracted by Stardew again, that's honestly what has kept me quiet this entire game, I should know better than to get plum into something like that then join a Mafia game.

Feck you censor.
    unknown.png

I don't really want to burn everyone's breakfast this morning. I will play play later. I promise I won't get distracted by Stardew again, that's honestly what has kept me quiet this entire game, I should know better than to get plum into something like that then join a Mafia game.

plum you censor.

I don't swear.
    unknown.png
    Players
    1. Wagashi - Likely town, I'm convinced that she' frustrated with schoolwork.
    2. Bubbz - Town
    3. Bow - Quieter this game. I want to think her as town but it seems that she's also suspicious of Charlie. Interesting how she voted Charlie both day 1 and 2. Her day 1 vote was also kinda weird because Lluvia had the lead D1 yet she wanted Charlie dead. She's definitely smart enough to notice that her vote on Charlie wasn't going to get her lynched but why bother casting it at all? And why would Bow be so focused on Charlie for two days? She's a bit odd. Can be bad.
    4. Rose - Town
    6. City - I don't know what to think of you. You seem active but not exactly so. Your "I don't usually vote on D1 and I want to change that habit" really rubbed me wrong.
    7. Charlie - Likely Bad, as I've previously pointed out, jumped on Rose wagon very fast, voted Lluvia... etc.
    10. Plumbob - 50/50
    13. Nyx - I really don't know about her, never seen her as scum. Pointed out that Charlie's activity and thought it was fishy the first day, could be staged to make us think that they're not buddies. This was also pointed out by Bow. Could Bow, Nyx and Charlie be working together?
    14. Kitty - Town reads so far, I think she's good.
    15. Zinnia - 50/50 Jokester, absent-minded Zinnia is never good.

Effing hell we have 4 scums versus 7 town? They can easily swing the vote towards the direction they want.
    Wagashi is a mistake, we should all think of an alternative lynch. It formed way too quick and I don't like it.
    ._.
    Vote Charlie
    ._.
    Pancakes are done...

But frankly, my suspicions have hardly changed. I still want to vote Wagashi and this last vote on Charlie is hardly helping. Maybe... Plumbob looks worse though, he seems a bit uncertain, maybe like he's trying to choose between bussing a partner or going for another town.

Choco is being obnoxious but he's desperate or frustrated which (again) I associate more with his town self than his jokier, quieter Mafia self. But I was joking about mangoes in LyLo last game, guy, leave me alone. :angry:
    unknown.png
    @LittlBowBub do you still want Charlie dead today? I see that you were suspicious of her Day 1 and 2.
    ._.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Reading through now.
    Plumbob does seem uncertain this whole game.
    ._.
    Plumbob does seem uncertain this whole game.

But who am I to judge, we've caught no scum yet :joy:
    ._.
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member

I was gonna say womething like this. Someone to keep an eye on. Vote Charlie though because of reasons stated by others.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Anyway I have questions for all of you.

Choco, if you were mafia who would you have killed?

City who do you think would have killed dekay?

Wagashi, who do you think is mafia and why?

Bow could you guess the mafia right now?

Plumbob do you think wagashi could kill choco?

Everyone's looking scummy right now. But this is my most likely list.

charlie/plumbob (not buddies though)
    city
    choco.
    bubbz/nyx.

I'm a bit worried about zinnia as well now. So that's like half the players :lol: