Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a way to spawn NPC Celebs?

I don't usually play in EA made worlds, and I'm currently playing in a player created worlds, and there are no celebrities in the world at all.My sim wants to gain celeb status and I really don't want to use cheats to level her up, and honestly don't want to save households from bridgeport to move into this world.

Are there certain lot types that attract celebs.I have the movie studio in this world, and still no go.

Comments

• JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2019
    How many sim days are you in? Because I believe after a couple, celebs will be added automatically (meaning existing sims will suddenly have stars)? I once started playing in Bridgeport with the system disabled (no celebs), then regretted that and enabled it. Which meant after a few days I had celebs in my game, be it other sims than the ones that originally were created famous in that town (and no big celebs I should add). Another thing that could work, is save some Bridgeport celebs to the bin and place them in your world. With the system enabled their status will remain.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    I thought we already reached a solution on this one, maybe it was a different thread by the same OP, by using NRaas MasterController which we know they already have to add Level 1 Celeb status to a few random sims already in town just to get things started.

But the real reason I'm responding here is this:
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    (and no big celebs I should add)

That would be a celeb who is overly fond of food but not so keen on the exercise, right? >:):p
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2019
    @igazor
    We have that's why I stopped responding to the thread, but people keep bumping it back up.
    This was posted back in January on the 27th I haven't posted on it since then, as the solution was fixed.
    But it keeps getting rived.

But yes, its been fixed and no longer need support lol.