Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Page 3288

@spongebob Happy birthday to magic missile :)

@Silverofdreams30 Bree's new home looks lovely! Looking forward to seeing if she gets any new siblings :)
    Ty's house looks great too and he's such a cutie as a teen :)

@PalmArrow The landscaping of the French resort looks great!

@Emily4331 Sonya Kingston looks great! Her dress is lovely!

@king_of_simcity7 Although it was rude of the girls to walk away from Sarah it's better than being mean.

@Vincent_Vengeance I hope you have fun with the Rock Star career :) Toby does look sick! I hope it's nothing serious!
    Odine is very cute!
    Congrats on the wedding :)

@coco Thanks for the lovely comments :) I actually think of Peter Pan when I type Pan's name :D
    Josh was doing the daredevil eat dirt interaction which I can't stand!
    Pan's traits at birth were Disciplined and Friendly.
  • Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Mikezumi Thank you for the comments. :heart: It does look like she has ribbons in her hair!
    Lara is beautiful...except maybe when she has a broken neck from a rough pillow fight. :tongue:

Did I spend $70 on the Daz3D shop to get clothing I could convert for personal use to use on my sims? Yes. :lol:

10/10 would do it again.

This is Dalia Rose. And this is a lovely outfit I got on sale on the Daz3D shop :3 Yes, it did look much better than this. Unfortunately, TS3 can't handle all that, so I had to dramatically reduce the poly count. :( Still, I think it's cute and I don't regret that purchase for a second. I love my sims too, too much. :lol:
    3YdQ3Is.png

uP3Sw2K.png

Didn't even have to pose her, she just knew what to do. :lol:

And in case you wanna know what the original outfit looked like with that beautiful high poly count. :cry: Here's a partially rendered version of it from a scene I definitely put a lot of time into in Daz.
    fP1DBAZ.jpg
  • LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    @Brandontaylor The House inspection has been rescheduled because most of us haven't been home to do any real cleaning. I'm the only one, and while it's not a big place, it's still too much for one person to do on their own. I'm a little annoyed because I just want to get it over with and not have to worry about it for another six months.

@Silverofdreams30 He looks like he'll fit in nicely in your game. I have some hat sliders as well, but can never get it to work properly.

@PalmArrow Nice update! :) I wish I was brave enough to play a Vanilla game like you. :D I like my CC too much though.

@king_of_simcity7 As sad as I am for Darwin, there are more important things than a girlfriend and he's better off without Sarah. Besides, if she really did care about him even a little bit, she would've broken up with him face to face and not over a measly text.

@Nikkei_Simmer And forget biking up that road too. :D Heck, I wouldn't even want to walk up that.

@Mikezumi Thanks for the comments! :)
    Lara is quite pretty, but I know your feelings on female sims. :D
    Nice updates and that was such a cute engagement. :)
    :D I think my boyfriend would knock-out some of my teeth if we pillow-fought. :p
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member

An Ultimate Sim Update

k2sfwUt.jpg
    Since becoming a level 10 witch and getting the Magic Hands reward, Brittany now has access to many powerful spells. Sunday evening, she spent some time sharpening her skills.

vf8xwmb.jpg
    Upstairs, James and Rebecca, his great niece, had a pillow fight as Rebecca had a wish to do so.

bHFMXZM.jpg
    Brittany is getting about a third of her upgrades done, using a list on the Sims Wiki to make sure we get them all.

vANWHX3.jpg
    Andrew went over to welcome the newest Sim, Felicity Bishop (made by @CravenLestat ) to Twinbrook. As soon as he got there though, the full moon turned her into a zombie.

Iz7vcwn.jpg
    After curing her, they both felt attracted to each other. However, Andrew may be evil but he does not cheat on his wife.

ExjBnsJ.jpg
    Felicity did not like that Andrew was friendly as it doesn't fit with being evil. Andrew didn't like the fact that Felicity is mean spirited. After leaving her, I got these notifications about her. First, she adopted a cat she named Mr. Pickles. Second, she joined the criminal career so she is Andrews coworker now. Third, she went steady with Shark Racket but then got into a fight with him. Guess who I'm inviting to all future parties in Twinbrook? :D

8BhzTJD.jpg
    Rebecca talked to Pansy Prudence who was still visiting the family. Pansy kept going on about lighting matches but Rebecca was too tired to care.

7QwEhZv.jpg
    Derek became a wizard (not using witch for a male) although he is not as powerful as his wife is yet.

9aJurBg.jpg
    smDSLud.jpg
    When Brittany realized she was pregnant, she went to tell Derek. Derek hates children and he was angry that he would be a father. Brittany and Derek had their first fight over this.

kTvPmKS.jpg
    AuP0Pdl.jpg
    Brittany decided to cool him down a bit and cast an Ice Blast Spell on him, making him cold for two hours but otherwise he was fine.

Continuation of Page 3309

@MoonandStars83 Thank you for the comments!
    Nice to see the Finnegans!

@king_of_simcity7 That was rude of Sarah to break off the relationship.
    I hope he does find a new girlfriend.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome house, they'll be very rich in no time.
    I've never noticed it until now. The roads don't look safe at all.

@emorrill Can't wait to see the Sim version of Jade!

@Mikezumi Great to see the newest family picture!

I was sad when George aged up. It doesn't seem like it takes too long before they do though.
    Thanks, it took him most of his lifetime but he made it.
    Thanks, I thought she looked better with it dyed than she did with the grey.
    I'm glad Mack was able to. Poor Christopher never got his change when alive.

Welcome to the family, Lara!
    Josh and Jay are doing good with MA
    Pan and Pia both are really concentrating.
    Nice moves, Josh.
    Lol, I bet Josh was glad Jason came to the hot tub.

Congrats on the engagement, Jaxon and Lara!
    Lara doesn't look too happy at Jaxon after the pillow fight.
    Great update!

You're welcome.
    It really was. Sadly, one of my twin uncles passed away a few years ago.
    Wow, I seem to have them all the time. I've been lucky lately though.
    So do I. One time with this family, almost every single sim went to check on whichever baby was crying then they'd get mad if someone else got there first.
    Thank you, it was a very easy career to accomplish.
    Thanks, she really is a cutie.
    He really did age up well.

Update Part 2

hippDjc.jpg
    James finally let his IF, Emily, out to explore the world again. The plan is to rebuild their relationship first and foremost.

RRLX5lv.jpg
    Jennifer had just finished eating and she talked to Derek while he ate. Rebecca was busy with homework while Brittany played an online game with friends.

dTAFe65.jpg
    James got promoted again, this time to Band Manager. He wiped his nose on his hand so that's why his hand is up.

foi7e3g.jpg
    Derek and Brittany are fine with each other now. They kissed in the snow but Derek was standing on uneven ground and it looks like he is kissing her nose. Eventually, they ended up in bed together.

SxsdlGl.jpg
    Since being on maternity leave, Brittany has worked on even more upgrades. This time she improved the speakers on the stereo.

9brLEjM.jpg
    Derek got promoted as well to level 4 in the writing career. He isn't too far away from finishing this book.

mPowxYE.jpg
    Brittany was going to do another tutoring session with Pansy Prudence when she went into labor, with a paparazzi right there on the porch.

HaA5m6d.jpg
    Baby number three is here. Welcome to the world, Jacob Kahn!

VIqnjv6.jpg
    Rebecca has been painting some during her free time. Today is also her birthday and school was cancelled due to the snow!

h1EjSRS.jpg
    Just shortly before aging up.

bLawesE.jpg
    I don't think so, Rebecca. That isn't a very good look.

09WpVXB.jpg
    Much better. I can't believe she is a young adult already.

***One more small update after the next comments.

Page 3310

@Mikezumi Hope Pia and Jay have a good prom with their dates!
    Great update!

@Emily4331 Wow, Dalia is hot! Great job!

@LunBeauty I guess so. I'd want to have it done too.

Last update for now

Fc4QQX9.jpg
    The family, except Andrew and the baby, ate cake together. After I exited Tab view, I saw that Andrew had went to another table.

jQuGBMP.jpg
    Derek had to help take care of Jacob whether he liked it or not. He didn't like it but oh well. Oh, and Jacob inherited their witch abilities.

L1jZuch.jpg
    James decided to give his IF, Emily, a Metamorphium Potion.

FZMhSqm.jpg
    Emily barely became a real Sim when she got kicked out of the house. Llandros did the same thing so the dolls will go away, so this is what I'll be doing from now on as well, unless I want to tie another into the family like I did with Jennifer.

***This one was very short but I had a few screenshots left and didn't want to overload one post.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Awesome house, they'll be very rich in no time.
    I've never noticed it until now. The roads don't look safe at all.

YeahTheyreRich.jpg
    Yeah...they just hit the jackpot; one of the space rocks was a "gigantic lunar" - using real world prices... I just broke the game. :D Time to get that savings account mod. :mrgreen:

I wonder what Aurora Skies is like in terms of roads. I bet Hidden Springs is a nightmare to drive with all those twisty roads outside of the city.

GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited February 2019
    I need more sims in my town so I thought I would go through the worlds I own to see if I could find something suitable. I loaded Midnight Hollow first. Gosh they are an ugly lot! :# The only sim I felt was salvageable was Conrad Finley. He looks nothing like this, my finished version, but I only wanted a base to work from.
    47027529522_2717686524_o.jpg
    Dang, Haruo needs to get a better grade of grass seed...the lawns growing back in patchy, gosh darn it...
    Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-41.jpg
    Either that or it's lawn grubs. :neutral:
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    I needed a partner for Conrad so I visited Roaring Heights and gender switched and tweaked Mark Davis-Welles. I will be making an instant family for Conrad Finley and Mara Welles because I need a partner for one of my active kids.
    46167138015_4a6667ec18_o.jpg
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Mikezumi Nice sims! Although I don't mind ugly sims (I actually prefer them because they usually have more personality), I strongly dislike generic ones. ;) Luckily yours are neither.

@Brandontaylor Snow day in rl today as well! When sims meet reality!

@Brandontaylor Andrew, evil, AND faithful. Awwww. Funny how Brittany cooled down Derek with a spell. Quite a contrast with George who loved kids, that Derek. How can he hate kids? He used to be one himself. (Although, in sims, it might not be totally true, since some are created as adults...)
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
    edited February 2019
    @Hejix Thanks :) I try not to have generic looking sims. Because a lot of my sims are based on real people, I don't get trapped in the habit of making sims that look similar. I know I do have my own distinct style which I don't vary but that is mostly in the way I present my sims rather than in using the same facial features over and over. Although not all my sims are what I would consider beautiful, I like to think they have character :)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member

Feedback

@Mikezumi

Good luck to Jay with learning how to drive,
    wish it was as easy in real life as in the sims haha.
    I do not have a driving license.
    I agree to ask to prom should be a friendly interaction, maybe there is a prom mod
    out there somewhere?
    Nice new sims for your town.

@Emily4331

Good luck with the conversions, nice job on the sim.

@LunBeauty

It's a bit to fix with but not to difficult.
    Thank you.

@emorrill

There he is hehe.

@PalmArrow

Enjoyed the update, he seems like a fun sim.

@Brandontaylor

I enjoyed the updates'

@king_of_simcity7

Nice update

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile:

@LunBeauty Thanks for the comment :smile: Did you notice something about the last picture though? Someone else standing there... :smirk:

@Brandontaylor Thanks for the comment :smile:

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    edited February 2019
    Here is an update

[img][/img]xWDNKDi.jpg

The apartment lot was a bit faulty,
    so I moved Paolo. Dwight and Jared to this house.
    they are almost next door neighbors to my Conley sims.

[img][/img]fV5MV3V.jpg

I used Nraas to give the guys some skills cause I am lazy like that.
    Dwight took care of the dinner.

[img][/img]IwfgHlL.jpg

Paolo practiced his typing skills

[img][/img]7DLTg7j.jpg

And also did nothing specific

[img][/img]kwZtaif.jpg

Jared needed a nap

[img][/img]IPPx1wF.jpg

food yum

All for now

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 , that's such a nicely decorated house! It would never have occurred to me to place a stripy pattern on the counter tops, but I love how it looks!

@Mikezumi, I like Conrad and Mara a lot! I looked at the originals in the sim wiki. You have improved on them a lot!
    Did you collect good-looking sims from the WA worlds? I think many of them are quite good-looking, although a little cartoonish and in need of tweaking.

@Brandontaylor , congratulations on little Jacob! It's nice to see Derek doing his fatherly duties, even if he doesn't want to!
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Some scenery from Champs Les Sims and random townies passing by on Kenspas:
    HjYK3i6.jpg

tsJ4ZMk.jpg

nlgfAuw.jpg
    Yeah, Haruo and River don't get a lot of sleep during full moons.
    Screenshot-48.jpg
    They don't trust their door will stand up to any possible zombies. Even though the game is set to "No Spawned Zombies" (NRAAS Retuner) the Watcher doesn't trust the game entirely not to spawn any...
    Screenshot-47.jpg

GYZ6Ak9.png

@PalmArrow

Wonderful screenshots. Thanks, I liked it too so did not
    edit anything of the indoor decoration.

A few more screenshots

[img][/img]Oa4FK1M.jpg

Sent the guys out to different clubs. Jared deciding
    if he wants to order or not.

[img][/img]NaTptPQ.jpg

Found Dwight and Paolo chatting at another club

[img][/img]meQiaij.jpg

Not much to do for the mixologist

[img][/img]LnM1aoc.jpg

Cornelia Goth and Morgana Wolf was other sims out and about at Jareds
    place.

All for today

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    Today, Advarius is now a Fire Chief, and completed the berth for the Fire Engine on his home lot.
    Screenshot-324.jpg
    I feel like TS3 is a lot easier to work with in terms of building than in the sims 4. I can't remember if you can pull this sort of stuff off in TS4 though, I might check. I mean, structurally, this would not stand, but I needed it to be big enough to not have the Fire Engine clipping through.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    I love playing this couple - the Andrews from Sunset Valley. They are expecting their first child. She is actually quite far along, but she doesn't show due to the fact that she is so skinny. Contrary to TS4, I love playing with kids in TS3. I have added two kids room to their house so far.
    FeNlmQO.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Victoria had to leave the spa as she went into labor. Beau panicked a bit, but then I had him continue to read his handiness book.
    wZ3RSGz.jpg

I know that Beau is a dubious character, but he had hoped for a baby girl and got it. He wanted to snuggle little Isabelle Andrews. She is an absent-minded virtuoso thus far.
    nkMpprp.jpg

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

edited February 2019
    Anybody recognize her? No, I didn't thin her down in CAS...she did that on her own... She's now married to Ethan Bunch...
    Screenshot-60.jpg
    I just swapped up her makeup.
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top