Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City Living - Getting asked out

SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
I remember a couple months ago my sim was asked out by a sim to go the a show(? I don’t recall well) but the show happens off camera. I haven’t gotten any calls from anyone asking my sim out to a show or anything. I’m not imagining all this, right? How do I get my sim to be asked out more often? Just be social with other sims?
Edit: it was City Living ep that brought this, not GT. But still am curios as to how to get asked out

Comments

• Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    I don’t get asked out often either even in a game where I have a massive amount of friends for my sim. So I’m curious as well. I’ve had it happen in one save a handful of times and it didn’t even work. My sim would get invited out and I’d accept then nothing would happen.
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    It happens later, should say the time, and is jist a rabbit hole event.
  • Options
    AgentJuliaAgentJulia Posts: 77 Member
    I think you get asked in the morning and or the afternoon and then by nighttime the notification will pop up again (if you accepted earlier) and your sim will go to the rabbit hole event.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    My Sim gets asked to shows by his best friend (also brother) who lives in San Myshuno all the time. I find it to be glitchy half the time in that I say yes, and he never leaves for the show, but perhaps the Sims doing the asking needs to be a resident of San Myshuno?
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    But what does my sim need to do to get asked? Live in San Myshuno? Or just be social
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    But what does my sim need to do to get asked? Live in San Myshuno? Or just be social

They need to meet new sims and make friends. Keep an eye on your sim's phone. No need to live in San Myshuno.