Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    CandyCarol wrote: »
    Hi I am Carol, I started playing Sims 3 around 2011 when I saw a classmate playing and thought the game looked pretty cool. Then moved on to Sims 4 when it came out and now I have a youtube channel ("CandyCarol" if anyone is interested in checking it out) where I post mostly gameplay videos.

Hello @CandyCarol :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, then that led you on to playing Sims 4 also when it was released. It is nice that you started simming as a result of seeing your classmate playing the Sims 3, and you thought that it looked like a great game :)
    It is very special that you have your own gaming YouTube channel! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching The Sims videos that you post.
    Happy simming! :)
  • BunnycatmumBunnycatmum Posts: 40 Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16949585"][quote="Bunnycatmum;c-16949574"]Hi everyone I'm from England newly married with five gorgeous fur babies (two rabbits and three cats). Only been playing the sims since 2018 but knew of it long before then. [/quote]

Hello @Bunnycatmum :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your marriage <3 That is very special !
    It is very nice that you have two rabbits and three cats :) They would be very special animal members of your family. If you own Cats and Dogs pack, you would be enjoying having simversions of your cats in your game. Sim cats are very cute!
    Happy simming! :) [/quote]

Thanks nice to meet you too ☺️ I do have dogs and cats and have a save with sim versions of my cats. Pitty rabbits aren't available.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hi everyone I'm from England newly married with five gorgeous fur babies (two rabbits and three cats). Only been playing the sims since 2018 but knew of it long before then.

Hello @Bunnycatmum :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Congratulations on your marriage <3 That is very special !
    It is very nice that you have two rabbits and three cats :) They would be very special animal members of your family. If you own Cats and Dogs pack, you would be enjoying having simversions of your cats in your game. Sim cats are very cute!

Thanks nice to meet you too ☺️ I do have dogs and cats and have a save with sim versions of my cats. Pitty rabbits aren't available.

You’re welcome :)
  • A_RitsukaA_Ritsuka Posts: 31 Member
    Btw my ID in EA A_Ritsuka, add me as friend if you want, I don't have any friends in game so far.
  • ambaraambara Posts: 47 Member
    Hello.

Hmm.. introduction. I've been playing Sims since the beginning (Sim City etc.) and have played all The Sims games so far but only recently switched from Sims 3 to 4. Probably shouldn't have waited this long to do it, I'm really loving all the multi-tasking abilities etc. Other hobbies besides games are doing all sorts of stuff with my animals (currently I have 4 dogs and 2 cats) and long-distance running. These take most of my free time so I'm not usually very active on forums but we'll see. Oh and I'm from Finland. I guess that's about it :)
    ambara wrote: »
    Hello.

Hmm.. introduction. I've been playing Sims since the beginning (Sim City etc.) and have played all The Sims games so far but only recently switched from Sims 3 to 4. Probably shouldn't have waited this long to do it, I'm really loving all the multi-tasking abilities etc. Other hobbies besides games are doing all sorts of stuff with my animals (currently I have 4 dogs and 2 cats) and long-distance running. These take most of my free time so I'm not usually very active on forums but we'll see. Oh and I'm from Finland. I guess that's about it :)

Hello @ambara :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the start of SimCity and have played each version of The Sims that has been released. It is great that you are now also enjoying playing Sims 4 and it’s special features.
    Your dogs and cats would be very special animal members of your family <3 You would be enjoying the cats and dogs in the game also, if you own the pets themed expansion packs :) It is great that you enjoy long distance running. It is nice spending time outdoors , seeing nature and scenery, and enjoying the outdoors air.
  • Liest0305Liest0305 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi Rosemow,
    I am from Indonesia and I really love playing The Sims, since the Sims 1 came out until now the sims 4. Since I was on junior high school and until now I am a mother.
    I still love the sims 3, it was so perfect for me. I am happy and excited to join this forum and hope i can get more benefits and friends from here.

cheers..
    Liest0305 wrote: »
    Hi Rosemow,
    I am from Indonesia and I really love playing The Sims, since the Sims 1 came out until now the sims 4. Since I was on junior high school and until now I am a mother.
    I still love the sims 3, it was so perfect for me. I am happy and excited to join this forum and hope i can get more benefits and friends from here.

cheers..

Hello @Liest0305 :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the release of the original Sims 1. It is special that you starting simming when you were at school, and now you are a mother <3 Your child may also become a simmer just like you!
    It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 3. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads.
  • Paigec945Paigec945 Posts: 79 Member
    My name is Paige, im 26 and ive been playing sims for atleast 18 years. i started on pc and have since moved to console PS4. i have every expansion pack, dlc, and game content pack available, i guess you could say i have a problem. But i don't mind.
    Paigec945 wrote: »
    My name is Paige, im 26 and ive been playing sims for atleast 18 years. i started on pc and have since moved to console PS4. i have every expansion pack, dlc, and game content pack available, i guess you could say i have a problem. But i don't mind.

Hello @Paigec945 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming for over 18 years! :) You would have enjoyed playing a number of households over the time and enjoyed seeing how their lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have played both the pc and console version of the game and own every pack! The packs add many very enjoyable and fun features, activities, venues, worlds, and great build /buy mode and cas items to the game !
  • CinnamonFreckleCinnamonFreckle Posts: 4 New Member
    Sul sul, my name is Courtney. I got into the while sum thing by watching alpha sumners but when I actually got the game iprefferred maxis match. I would like to film lp's but didnt want to download a screen recorder. I can't stick to one save for some reason. I am currently trying to stick to my Not So Berry series. That's all for now! Hope to talk to y'all later.
    Sul sul, my name is Courtney. I got into the while sum thing by watching alpha sumners but when I actually got the game iprefferred maxis match. I would like to film lp's but didnt want to download a screen recorder. I can't stick to one save for some reason. I am currently trying to stick to my Not So Berry series. That's all for now! Hope to talk to y'all later.

Hello @CinnamonFreckle :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    With your interest in Lp’s , you may like to read the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    I hope that your Not So Berry Challenge save game continues to go well! :) It is nice playing diferent households in different saves.
  • Smoky1967Smoky1967 Posts: 41 Member
    I sank thousands of quarters into arcade games at "the mall" and bowling alley back in the day. Galaga, Pac Man, Moon Patrol and Burger Time were my favorites. The excitement that I felt the first time I played a video game is something I've never lost and don't imagine I ever will. They are simply part of who I am. I will never forget the day in 1980 when this wonderful, space-aged looking thing called an Intellivision game console came into our home. You could hit a square ball with a stick like paddle against another player!!! LOL, Pong for those of you who weren't yet born when dinosaurs still ruled the planet (comedy aspiration, sorry... chuckle). It was mind blowing to say the least and I was 13 so... Flash forward almost four decades and here I am, still completely in awe. We got our first nintendo when my son was four. He needed help and I was right there. Poor kid had a heck of a time getting his turn back when I got him "unstuck" but it made him into a great gamer so it all turned out okay there. Then came Sim City and building games. All I can say is WOW! So when The Sims first came out I saved up, bought a Play Station, saved up again and bought the game and I've played every one of them, including Castaway (LOVED!!!), until I literally wore them out on consoles (except Urbz, sorry again, but...). Another game that I have played for years is Skyrim V Elder Scrolls. I haven't played Skyrim online but it looks amazing! Kingdom Hearts is another on my list of faves but the 2nd one had way too much Roxas in it and not enough Sora lol. The Sims 4 is the first game in the series that I have played on a pc. I began playing it in March last year when my stepson gifted me his old computer and hooked me up with Origin. I have played every day since then. I've met great people, enjoyed hours of gameplay in other players builds, been introduced to amazing talent via the gallery and have the opportunity to create all the things my imagination can dream up and share them with other players. When someone likes or downloads anything of mine I get excited each and every time and hope my creation is a positive and fun addition to their gameplay. I even got an Instagram and Twitter account to keep up although I still don't know what I'm doing on either and I also might possibly be doing some lurking on Twitch but that has not yet been confirmed or denied. So that's the back story and front story of this OG (Old Gamer) and... How great is this that we can do all of these wonderful things with all of these awesome humans?! Thank you all for doing what you do and thanks for the invite @rosemow so I could introduce myself. Always happy to follow friendly simmers and I love to enter challenges so if any of you have one just let me know!!!
    Smoky1967 wrote: »
    I sank thousands of quarters into arcade games at "the mall" and bowling alley back in the day. Galaga, Pac Man, Moon Patrol and Burger Time were my favorites. The excitement that I felt the first time I played a video game is something I've never lost and don't imagine I ever will. They are simply part of who I am. I will never forget the day in 1980 when this wonderful, space-aged looking thing called an Intellivision game console came into our home. You could hit a square ball with a stick like paddle against another player!!! LOL, Pong for those of you who weren't yet born when dinosaurs still ruled the planet (comedy aspiration, sorry... chuckle). It was mind blowing to say the least and I was 13 so... Flash forward almost four decades and here I am, still completely in awe. We got our first nintendo when my son was four. He needed help and I was right there. Poor kid had a heck of a time getting his turn back when I got him "unstuck" but it made him into a great gamer so it all turned out okay there. Then came Sim City and building games. All I can say is WOW! So when The Sims first came out I saved up, bought a Play Station, saved up again and bought the game and I've played every one of them, including Castaway (LOVED!!!), until I literally wore them out on consoles (except Urbz, sorry again, but...). Another game that I have played for years is Skyrim V Elder Scrolls. I haven't played Skyrim online but it looks amazing! Kingdom Hearts is another on my list of faves but the 2nd one had way too much Roxas in it and not enough Sora lol. The Sims 4 is the first game in the series that I have played on a pc. I began playing it in March last year when my stepson gifted me his old computer and hooked me up with Origin. I have played every day since then. I've met great people, enjoyed hours of gameplay in other players builds, been introduced to amazing talent via the gallery and have the opportunity to create all the things my imagination can dream up and share them with other players. When someone likes or downloads anything of mine I get excited each and every time and hope my creation is a positive and fun addition to their gameplay. I even got an Instagram and Twitter account to keep up although I still don't know what I'm doing on either and I also might possibly be doing some lurking on Twitch but that has not yet been confirmed or denied. So that's the back story and front story of this OG (Old Gamer) and... How great is this that we can do all of these wonderful things with all of these awesome humans?! Thank you all for doing what you do and thanks for the invite @rosemow so I could introduce myself. Always happy to follow friendly simmers and I love to enter challenges so if any of you have one just let me know!!!

Hello @Smoky1967 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very nice reading about your gaming over the years <3 It is so nice that you have enjoyed playing a variety of games over you life, and now you are enjoying playing the pc version of Sims 4. Building is very special part of simming! It is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is very great that we can enjoy downloading the creative creations of fellow simmers to have in our own games, and at the same have the delight of sharing our own creations with other simmers also! :)
    This is a link to thread that contains Sims challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/906643/sims-4-challenge-list-updated-november-12th-2018#latest
    This is a link to building challenges
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/838133/build-challenges-links-thread#latest
  • CrimsonTakiCrimsonTaki Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I'm Crimson. I love the sims 4, 4 is my first ever sims, but there's so many issues in the game and I finally decided to join the forums. Just a couple minutes ago one of my plants randomly caught on fire, in the plant room, with no fireplace, in the dead of winter.... :#
    Hi! I'm Crimson. I love the sims 4, 4 is my first ever sims, but there's so many issues in the game and I finally decided to join the forums. Just a couple minutes ago one of my plants randomly caught on fire, in the plant room, with no fireplace, in the dead of winter.... :#

Hello @CrimsonTaki :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I am sorry that you are having game issues :( You may like to post about them on threads on the AHQ EA site. There may be threads there that refer to your issues .
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs
  • CaptainStumpyCaptainStumpy Posts: 76 Member
    Greetings Earthlings! Allow me to introduce myself. My handle is CaptainStumpy. You can call me Stumpy but don't call me Shirley or late for dinner. The handle was coined by a friend when I was a sailboard/sailboat enthusiast. I no longer sail but the handle stuck. I've been a gaming enthusiast since I dropped that first quarter into SPACEWAR! at the local SEARS as a wee lad. Yes, I am that old. :/ I got hooked on building structures in the Sims to exercise my little grey cells in architecture (both classic and modern), history, design, movies and old tv shows. Many of my Sim lots are buildings that have a personal meaning to me. Houses I live(d) in or places I worked or played in.
    Greetings Earthlings! Allow me to introduce myself. My handle is CaptainStumpy. You can call me Stumpy but don't call me Shirley or late for dinner. The handle was coined by a friend when I was a sailboard/sailboat enthusiast. I no longer sail but the handle stuck. I've been a gaming enthusiast since I dropped that first quarter into SPACEWAR! at the local SEARS as a wee lad. Yes, I am that old. :/ I got hooked on building structures in the Sims to exercise my little grey cells in architecture (both classic and modern), history, design, movies and old tv shows. Many of my Sim lots are buildings that have a personal meaning to me. Houses I live(d) in or places I worked or played in.

Hello @CaptainStumpy :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that your username reflects when you were a sailboard/sailboat enthusiast.It is great that you have been simming since you were young. Building is a special and enjoyable part of simming! It is nice that many of your builds that you do reflect real life buildings. You would be enjoying bringing them into sims gameform.
  • TheSimStreamTheSimStream Posts: 39 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Irene and I'm playing and building in the Sims from the beginning. I started at age 12 with the Sims 1 and have been in love ever since. Now, I'm 31 and I especially like to build and I'm planning to make speedbuilds videos for Youtube.
  • Smoky1967Smoky1967 Posts: 41 Member
    > @Vaida said:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I've been with The Sims since the first one in 2000, big fan of Will's Sim City. I enjoyed the vibe of first installment the most, but I loved the mechanics introduced in latter editions.
    > I had a break from The Sims for quite some time, recently I bought whole Sims 4 and Sims 3 collection, and I'm getting back in the vibe, so I would appreciate people to discuss my thoughts with, so I could be more invested into playing the game.
    > Personally I'm an old metalhead, a musician with sardonic sense of humor, I hope I'm not too old to successfully communicate with younger generations.
    > PS: I really need to change my nick here, as I registered this account ten years ago, I don't use that name anymore. ;D

I will be 52 next month and, not to sound Korn-y but, am an old metalhead too lol. I'll be your friend! I'm so glad I got an invite and can find all these cool people here. dag dag
    Hello everyone! I'm Irene and I'm playing and building in the Sims from the beginning. I started at age 12 with the Sims 1 and have been in love ever since. Now, I'm 31 and I especially like to build and I'm planning to make speedbuilds videos for Youtube.

Hello @TheSimStream :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1 and that you started playing when you were a child <3 It is nice that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up.
    Building is very enjoyable! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our design ideas into sims gameform. It is exciting that you are planning on doing speedbuild YouTube videos! :) I hope that you will enjoy doing them. Simmers will like watching the building of your builds.
  • everydayMeverydayM Posts: 6 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'll go by M on here for now. But I've been fascinated with the Sims for some time now (only TS4 though) and I received a computer for Christmas and decided to finally download it. I've been playing for about a month now and I love it! Can't quite figure out how to get CC and Mods yet though, if you have any tips please let me know! Have a great day!!
    everydayM wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'll go by M on here for now. But I've been fascinated with the Sims for some time now (only TS4 though) and I received a computer for Christmas and decided to finally download it. I've been playing for about a month now and I love it! Can't quite figure out how to get CC and Mods yet though, if you have any tips please let me know! Have a great day!!

Hello @everydayM :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It was very special that you received a new computer for Christmas <3 It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 for a month and are enjoying playing the game :)
    These links explain about cc and mods
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php
    http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_4_Package_Files
    http://sims-online.com/install-mods-custom-content-sims-4-tutorial/
    Lana’s CC finds has links to a number of sites where you can download cc and mods
    http://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/sims4cc

• PleasantSimsPleasantSims Posts: 32 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm not new to The Sims, but I'm new to the official forums. I've been playing for about 15 years, starting with the original game and quickly moving to The Sims 2.

TS2 is still my favorite of all the games, and I play it almost daily, although I own all the games. I also have a Youtube channel where I'm currently playing Pleasantview and following the lives of the Maxis Sims through the generations. I thought it was about time I checked things out here, so thanks for having me! :smile:
    Hi everyone! I'm not new to The Sims, but I'm new to the official forums. I've been playing for about 15 years, starting with the original game and quickly moving to The Sims 2.

TS2 is still my favorite of all the games, and I play it almost daily, although I own all the games. I also have a Youtube channel where I'm currently playing Pleasantview and following the lives of the Maxis Sims through the generations. I thought it was about time I checked things out here, so thanks for having me! :smile:

Hello @PleasantSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming for 15 years, and started simming by playing the original sims 1. It is nice that you are enjoying playing Sims 2 nearly every day. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is very special that you have your own sims YouTube channel! :) Simmers would be enjoying watching the lives of your sims as they develop in your game. It is great that you are playing Maxis sims.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top