Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    School what have you done to me *hits head on keyboard* bye wroldfgyfd
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I mean, I'm kinda always here to step in and correct people, so. XD Yeah, it was annoying that she asked if it is was our thread or not but I think most people won't be rude enough to say that. 🙈

I mean, that's what you'd like to think... 😝

Well, it's up to you. Although now that we've made it to page 1401, I feel like we've committed 😆
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I mean, I'm kinda always here to step in and correct people, so. XD Yeah, it was annoying that she asked if it is was our thread or not but I think most people won't be rude enough to say that. 🙈

I mean, that's what you'd like to think... 😝

Well, it's up to you. Although now that we've made it to page 1401, I feel like we've committed 😆

I have this thing where I don't make my own discussion threads anyways. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Something like that almost happened before.

I feel really bad posting, but what happened?

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.

It was actually only a few days.

Cuz I'm petty..... #neverforget
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.

Oh my God, stop being so petty. :D You gotta be like me. I don't even care if I win or not. I'm just here to spam my fav band guys/characters/actors. :joy:
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2019

Oh my God, stop being so petty. :D You gotta be like me. I don't even care if I win or not. I'm just here to spam my fav band guys/characters/actors. :joy:

I'll be petty til the day I die 💀

No, honestly I don't even care. I already had my win anyway. She was just such a tu rd about it. 😒
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2019

No, honestly I don't even care. I already had my win anyway. She was just such a tu rd about it. 😒

Oh, you won the last time, is it? XD I forgot.

Today's Q Q is:
    Just a random one today. How do you write X? Colored arrow goes first.
    8801002-6615943-Which_way_A_viral_graphic_shows_eight_different_ways_to_draw_the-a-20_1548099149309.jpg

FwDXXd5.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Today's Q Q is:
    8801002-6615943-Which_way_A_viral_graphic_shows_eight_different_ways_to_draw_the-a-20_1548099149309.jpg

5 or 7
    unknown.png

I was 2nd. Floppy, me, Zinnia, and now Lluvia.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Today's Q Q is:

pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited February 2019
    Soo...

What page number will we try for next?
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Soo...

What page number will we try for next?

It'll be 2000.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh okay. Hahaha.

I just realized 5782341b77vl and I (along with Sorak) are the real OG's of this thread. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

Oh okay. Hahaha.

I just realized 5782341b77vl and I (along with Sorak) are the real OG's of this thread. XD

Didn't Zinnia post in the original thread? I was going to, but I didn't notice it til it was almost over and I didn't want to just barge in.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh okay. Hahaha.

Didn't Zinnia post in the original thread? I was going to, but I didn't notice it til it was almost over and I didn't want to just barge in.

I may have posted once or twice nearing the end, but I'm pretty certain I felt the same way.
    unknown.png

Oh okay. Hahaha.

I may have posted once or twice nearing the end, but I'm pretty certain I felt the same way.

Well, you were here by page 4 and I pottered in by page 8, so 🤷
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I can't even remember the original thread. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

Today's Q Q is:

Friend posted this on Facebook. I'm 7. I never even thought about it until then
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

Today's Q Q is:

Friend posted this on Facebook. I'm 7. I never even thought about it until then

I never thought about it either. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    If you also write in cursive, it becomes natural to write from upper left to lower right first too
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    I can't write in cursive...
    unknown.png
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited February 2019

Today's Q Q is:

If you also write in cursive, it becomes natural to write from upper left to lower right first too

I write in cursive XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

Today's Q Q is:

Ooh, I’ve seen this. 7 🙂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    edited February 2019

I write cursive. Somewhat. My handwriting is like half cursive, half normal. But I'm also lefthanded so I defy this practice. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Cursive is useful if you want to write fast, like for notes and stuff. Or fancy signatures

Otherwise it's a block print world out there

I write cursive. Somewhat. My handwriting is like half cursive, half normal. But I'm also lefthanded so I defy this practice. 😂

A LEFTY???!!??! HEATHEN!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top