Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Brandontaylor's Ultimate Sim Challenge Attempt

Comments

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member

Ultimate Sim Update Part 2

3xiQibd.jpg
    After working most of the night, George got promoted to Secret Agent (Level 7?)

VRrT1Zz.jpg
    He didn't get much sleep so Brittany gave him a potion to drink while she and Lauren ate.

SpVS0r7.jpg
    Lex... I mean Andrew asked Jennifer to marry him.

7lEvkbr.jpg
    She said yes and they had a quick marriage in the nursery where James was sleeping.

lrwqNty.jpg
    Mack got promoted to level 8 in the Science career. He should be able to reach the top before reaching elder status.

7cTp8MA.jpg
    The newly weds spent some time together. They were careful as they weren't ready for children just yet.

JUl6ZUO.jpg
    They must really love each other because when I checked, they were doing romantic interactions autonomously.

EBQ3QgT.jpg
    George wanted some time with Brittany. Brittany had been too busy but she knew she needed to relax a bit and what better way to relax?

D9yGfni.jpg
    Everyone else went to bed but George and Brittany went to the Grind. George decided to give the mixologist some advice. I don't think George has any experience though so his advice is not good, lol

zqDAemr.jpg
    Brittany played her guitar for the few people there. Unfortunately, no one was in a tipping mood.

FOnfZ5P.jpg
    The two left the Grind around 12:30 am and headed to the diner. Before entering, they shared a passionate kiss in the parking lot.

***That's it for today. Tomorrow is Saturday so Brittany will have to consign some more paintings. I'm hoping she gets her last promotion, then she can focus on other things for the remaining three weeks of the job. As I have seven people in the house, I have to decide whether to add someone else or not. The rules aren't specific on that but I'm thinking somewhere along the way, I'll have to have a childless couple to free up space.

***I shared a couple extra's as I really want to get this thread caught up as soon as possible.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited February 2019
    @Brandontaylor and @Karritz I'll be giving feedback on these updates later today, but wanted to comment on a couple of things.

First, here's a link to a list of the tea herbs and coffee effects from Uni. I keep it bookmarked for reference if I forget what an herb does. I use WonderPetal more than any of the other plants, but I try to keep Sweetgrass around too for herbal nausea or buzz crashes.

Tea and Coffee Herb Effects

...I don't think I've ever had a meteor storm happen on its own. But I've used NRaas to make meteors fall for story purposes, and I've used an active alien sim a couple of times too. Also, I don't remember ever having a cake fire either. I've had stove and fireplace fires, sims catching fire inventing or springing dungeon traps, but no cake fires. And I've had a few electrical zaps while sims were repairing something. Not often though.

@lanlyn Thanks for the list, it may come in handy in the challenge. I'd have to get someone else to grow the plants since Brittany can't yet.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @lanlyn thank you for the list. I've actually seen lists of this info before but never kept a copy and now have no idea where I found it so I have got a copy of this one as one of the things I specially want to do with this series of Caroline and Friends is to have them grow these things and use them appropriately. There is a badge that Marie is going to get that requires her to throw sweet grass into a bonfire.

About the cake burning - I have had the inferno happen a few times. The most recent was the first birthday of the first baby born in my Perfect Genetics challenge. It was so dramatic and I so wanted to use the video but it turned out that I had failed to record it so we had to do the shut down without saving and try again thing. Next time there was no fire. I was having a bit of a panic though as it occurred to me that my video series would come to an instant end very quickly if my founder died before producing an heir.

@Karritz It seems that the cake fires are completely random. I know what you mean about worrying over the founder and a fire. If Brittany goes, I'm going to be mad.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    @Karritz and @Brandontaylor Have you ever put the tea/coffee bar in a sim's home? You can keep it stocked and sims can make drinks right there. Like a pro bar, no attendant shows up. Fun way to use herbs and coffee beans. ...I read somewhere that there's a 2% chance of a cake fire happening. I don't know if that's true or not. But you know how chance is. Some people are lucky and others aren't! :D

@Brandontaylor So the main sim in the challenge could keep a spouse as long as he/she wants or just let them age normally? Just so long as the Ultimate Sim stays a YA. ...I like Andrew's small makeover. With hair. ...Lovely wedding screenshots. ...Great pics of the festival. ...I'm glad the IF Jennifer came out to play since Lauren's doll Troy didn't. ...George already had a romantic interest? Oh, dear! ...Cat fight! ...Cute pic of Andrew and his father Mack. ...Uh oh! Brittany divorced George. ...Poor upset Lauren grieving over her father. ...Aww, George gave Brittany tips when she played her guitar. ...Congrats on Brittany mastering painting.

...So George officially broke up with Ruby before getting back together with Brittany? ...Great shot of ghost Christopher and Andrew meeting. ...All those bald heads! Andrew looks much better with hair! ...Happy birthday to Mack, Andrew, and George. ...Yay! Jennifer became a real girl! ...Fun dancing screenshot of the family. And finding eggs at the festival. ...Congrats on George's and Mack's promotions. And to Brittany for reaching level in the the culinary career and getting the special fridge. ...OMG! Using the Door of Life and Death to get rid of paparazzi! Too bad the game just generates more to replace them! ...Great pool party pics. ...Good grief! Lauren is now older than her mother! ...Congrats on Brittany's new pregnancy.

...Another paparazzi on fire! ...Welcome James Dean! LOL at the reference to Jimmy Dean the country singer and to the breakfast sausage. ...And Mack ages up bald again! A bald evil genius. Too funny. ...An evil guy with an unstable girlfriend. I think it works! Ha! ...Everyone is having birthdays! I play on Epic and am not used to sims aging up so quickly. Wow. ...And poor Vadim dying at the party. By his thought bubble, though, it looks like he had a great time at the party! ...Congrats to George for another promotion ...and to Andrew and Jennifer on their marriage ...and to Mack on his promotion! ...The Grind is a popular place!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @lanlyn i have put the coffee bar in a home and it gad all the herbs growing nearby. I think i just tried to learn them all instantly and that didn't work.

@lanlyn Thanks for the comments.
    I don't think I've ever used it.
    Yep, pretty much. I can keep them alive if I wanted to. The rest of them die normally since I need the space for certain people later on.

***Getting ready to post the next couple of updates in a bit. I'll answer comments a lot better when I get the thread caught up.

An Ultimate Sim Update

94d0758.jpg
    George took care of James early that morning. Christopher's ghost came out to watch them together. Christopher is just happy that Brittany could move on from his death.

l3YUKgl.jpg
    Brittany just got her 50th meal in. She now has 25 more to go.

L4c0fMJ.jpg
    Andrew got a job being a criminal. His life goal is to be the Emperor of Evil which I am sure he can reach.

yAo0Fmz.jpg
    Jennifer used her genius trait and got a job at the hospital. Apparently she aced the interview.

b3GXil0.jpg
    Lauren was going stir crazy so I sent her along with Brittany to the consignment store.

Wi5H7je.jpg
    When the salesperson arrived, Brittany put her newest paintings up. She now has $5000 to go to reach level 10 in the career.

4nRTMXQ.jpg
    While they were busy selling paintings, George and Andrew decided to work out together. They both need athletics for their careers.

ZnHp72J.jpg
    Lauren and Brittany then headed to the Prism Art Gallery to have a mother-daughter day.

RleogDi.jpg
    JMpLYns.jpg
    Later on at home, Lauren taught her brother to walk while Brittany taught him to talk. George, Mack, and Andrew took turns teaching him to use the potty.

bOexE5e.jpg
    George had switched to the Athlete career and today was his first day of work.

D6lYq2X.jpg
    Andrew and his grandmother ate lunch together. Whatever he said about ladybugs made Brittany like him just a little less.

u8AzcbM.jpg
    And for a bonus, Brittany's latest painting. It was also a masterpiece.

An Ultimate Sim Update

UPp0ttf.jpg
    With Mack being busy with his job, he and Lauren hadn't had enough time to spend together. When they had time in the morning, they made sure to make the most of it.

Q9NUrdB.jpg
    Andrew and Jennifer played chess that same morning. Jennifer is a lot better at it as she has level 5 logic.

GAfoBbi.jpg
    When everyone went to work, Brittany started a new painting while Lauren started writing a children's book called "A Pigs Tail".

GhmeSNr.jpg
    James already mastered the xylophone so I made him start working on the blocks. If he at least gets a few skills, I can work with him as a child.

TkbmXkO.jpg
    djH4vyT.jpg
    Both Andrew and Jennifer got promoted, cutpurse and bed pan cleaner respectively.

9bFJgXU.jpg
    Brittany had to leave James in Lauren's care while she went to complete an opportunity. Lauren loves taking care of her half-brother.

Q3N7r2y.jpg
    The opportunity finished out the guitar skill which is now supermaxed. Brittany saw a spotlight mushroom and went to pick it up. The barefoot lady does not look happy that Brittany took it, however.

xMb6mHi.jpg
    And a little bit later that day, Mack got promoted to level 9 in the science career. One more promotion and he will be at the top, just in time for his elder birthday.

***This was one sim day and was supposed to be a part of the last update. Due to the game crashing, I had to start this day over and I'm glad I did because everything went better on the second try. I have decided that Andrew and Jennifer will have a child in a few updates or so. This child will be the end of the line for Brittany's descendants from Lauren. This is mainly due to the fact that James will be starting his family line when he grows up and his family will take up space. I'll try and get feedback done later today when I get time to do so but until then, Happy Simming everyone!

An Ultimate Sim Update

9xGwRcr.jpg
    Andrew and Jennifer are very much in love. His grandma Brittany keeps pressuring the young couple to have a child, something they are seriously considering.

LkMNdx2.jpg
    The rest of the family was getting ready that morning so Brittany played guitar while waiting for them to finish with showers. Since today is James' birthday, I wanted them to wait to eat the cake, although some were pretty hungry.

FitaB6a.jpg
    Brittany has the highest relationship with James and so she took him to his cake.

pZsIUET.jpg
    Well his hairstyle is fine, but I had to change his clothes. Somehow I forgot to take a screenshot of his makeover.

iymnQT3.jpg
    Everyone ate cake together except Andrew as he was the last to get his cake.

yMQdwvr.jpg
    Mack and Lauren spent some time together. Mack had the day off so they spent a lot of time together.

2lBzM01.jpg
    Even though it was raining, it could not dampen Jennifer's mood. She had just got promoted to a paramedic, no more cleaning bedpans for this girl.

Yx2QGCb.jpg
    On Spooky Day, Brittany gathered up the family and headed to the festival.

vjwfyKm.jpg
    Andrew, Mack, Jennifer, and James all decided to do an apple bobbing contest. The winner ended up being Jennifer!

BhztWof.jpg
    Brittany, George and Lauren did a pie eating contest. Brittany won this one.

cS7G4Hi.jpg
    While the apple bobbers got food, Brittany and Lauren had a jam session. George loved watching his wife and step-daughter play.

BYhoUvV.jpg
    On Friday, Brittany took her latest paintings to the consignment shop. Later that day, she reached level 10 in the career. Now she has two weeks to do what she wants, although I have a few skill challenges left to work on.

Znpfza7.jpg
    Also that day, Andrew was promoted to thug. He hates to be in this lowly position but he knows it takes time to overthrow the current Emperor.
    An Ultimate Sims Update

ngJbAWw.jpg
    Brittany has been playing all the compositions she had learned. I forgot to send the paparazzi graves to the cemetery and one decided to watch her performance.

klppe01.jpg
    Andrew and Jennifer decided it is time to have a child. They started flirting in the kitchen and worked there way to the bedroom. I heard the music so I can officially say a baby is on the way!

jmxmfUL.jpg
    Mack just sat and watched TV for most of the day.

LSQZAod.jpg
    George was getting ready for the big game today. After switching careers, he has became a famous athlete.

YW3KzFb.jpg
    James invited his friend Tatiana over. It showed she was a child so I was surprised when a teenager came instead.
    James: Its been raining every single day.
    That's definitely true, it seems fall is always that way in my game.

hgaIEJ4.jpg
    James then sat down with his sister Lauren and brother-in-law Mack. He was telling them how he would like to take a vacation sometime. Tatiana was too excited about seeing Andrew to care about eating.

2rtVwXY.jpg
    Lauren saw Grim was hanging around so she went over to talk to him. He told her a bit about himself and I laughed at the traits I learned. He has insane, neurotic, and childish.

Xsvd465.jpg
    Andrew wanted to give Grim a piece of his mind but his carpool came and he had to leave for work.

***Two more weeks of the painting career then Brittany can move to the next job. Part time jobs are two weeks but when Brittany reaches the top, I'm moving the family like I did in Sunset Valley. Next update, one adult moves on to the next stage of life and a little bundle of joy will be born.

An Ultimate Sim Update

rpBvCcz.jpg
    While everyone else was getting up for the day, Andrew was getting ready to go to bed. Being a criminal, he works until 3 am.

3uyeJ8A.jpg
    James decided to be a king today. Since he will technically be the beginning of a new era in Brittany's life, I guess it kind of fits.

4p1YI5T.jpg
    That morning, Jennifer got the notification she is pregnant. Now we wait to see what the gender will be.

sT7w2ek.jpg
    George and Brittany taking a picture of themselves. They are still so much in love.

ArYnCzV.jpg
    That evening, George got promoted to level 8 in the sports career. I doubt he will make it to 10 though as he is almost an elder.

GzWIbaU.jpg
    Brittany had painted a portrait of Lauren before Lauren ages up. I should have done this with the others but it's not a requirement.

yn1CDEt.jpg
    Brittany got a bit of a head start on magic as she will need to be a witch in Twinbrook.

46egTBL.jpg
    Lauren and Mack watched TV together. They are starting to act like an old married couple.

BzDw6gp.jpg
    Jennifer went into labor and she gave birth to a girl they named Rebecca.

z55ECV8.jpg
    Today is Mack's birthday. To celebrate it and Rebecca's birth, the family had a dance party while the guests arrived.

8boAoSE.jpg
    George had to go to work, but the rest of the family celebrated with Mack.

N766JV1.jpg
    Well, Mack did not age well, lol. I will change his clothes for the next update, I just ran out of time. George ended up staying so I had to redirect him to go to work.

***Now I am off to get the family situated in the new home. I have to pack up everything I need to keep but since the new house has what I need, some things can stay in the old house. I may add a new family to the old house or let a townie get it, depending on what I decide.

The second part of my last update

dA07Lp5.jpg
    I gave Mack his makeover. For some reason, I didn't like his old facial hair so I gave him a mustache and decided on glasses. Just got to get the cane he wants now.

7oQkrJU.jpg
    The family sat around the dining room table one last time in this house.

wg72Xdl.jpg
    Brittany packed everything up that the family needed and sold what they did not. She then called the real estate agent who had an amazing house for them, built right across from their current house.

UwfJOOO.jpg
    Say hello to Dreamwood Estates, the home I requested from D.N.A. It was built by romagi1 and is a lovely home, both inside and out. This update is mainly a few photos of it.

tKPUzTJ.jpg
    This is the art room, located on the second floor. Brittany can paint here and there is also a second easel in the room. George got started on the sculpting skill, something I don't use very often but definitely will now.

GaCIlnv.jpg
    This is the dining room, and is located on the first floor. The kitchen is on the left side which you can't see here and the other arch on the left is where the game room is.

LX0bBwx.jpg
    Those doors behind the table hold the nectar and romagi1 even filled the racks up! That was a very nice touch.

TC9cG45.jpg
    The nursery is located on the left side of the house if you face the front door. Right now, only Rebecca needs it but you never know how many kids a sim will have.

SmpnhbL.jpg
    This is the kitchen area which has three chairs to sit in. The only thing I did to the kitchen was put in Brittany's that she got for reaching the top of the career. The doors lead to the outside area which you will probably see when winter is over.

KW1HXsS.jpg
    The game room, as I said up above, is located off of the dining room and is also next to the kitchen. I think this area will be used a lot.

q3KSLMR.jpg
    81xjLlI.jpg
    In the basement, there is an area to hang paintings sims have made. I put up some of Brittany's artwork down there as well as her collection of rocks, gems, and insects. I'm leaving them in chests until the last season most likely.

VCPDcsR.jpg
    Brittany decided to eat out in the snow instead of inside. I can fix this by locking the door if I need to.

***That is just a small idea of the house. It was built by @romagi1 on the D.N.A. request thread. I was wanting to use the home for Ava and Hank but since that save was lost before I started the Ultimate Sim, I decided that once it was done, Brittany's family would use it. This house will follow Brittany throughout the rest of the challenge.

Here is the download link: https://thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9282764

This link is the January D.N.A link that has the information on it. @romagi1 Thank you so much for this beautiful home, I keep finding more things I love about it!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/16930782#Comment_16930782

This is also my last update for today. I'll have a new update sometime tomorrow hopefully. I think I may start a story thread for the whole challenge but I'll post new updates here first if I do make a thread.

***Since I am getting close to catching up, I'm going to post a few extra's. I know it's a lot to comment on though.

An Ultimate Sim Update

8KHUufJ.jpg
    Brittany made good use of the gaming room.

RAncLgX.jpg
    Lauren loves using the office to write her books. She is level 4 in the career and is making decent money every week.

A9Snrfe.jpg
    When Jennifer and Andrew are busy, Brittany takes care of Rebecca. Being in the medical field, Jennifer gets paged to emergencies at the hospital a lot of the time and Andrew works nights doing shady business in the criminal career.

M7Kdvxp.jpg
    I'm not exactly sure what to call this room but it has a piano and the bass in it. Jennifer has been learning the piano skill and sometimes she will jam out with Brittany. The piano also helps to clear Jennifer's chaotic (unstable trait) mind and keep her calm. I'm hoping unstable causes her to lose unstable, which actually can happen. I need to go in and add a trait though as for some reason, she only has four.

CEy3cE7.jpg
    George uses the home gym a lot since it is winter. In this picture, he maxed out athletics. Mack is running for a celebrity opportunity. The door is locked so Brittany won't level athletics. She will unlock that skill in just a few sim weeks.

sj3ERhZ.jpg
    OccCWkI.jpg
    I decided to check in on Andrew and I found him trying to scare Mack. I let him do it, which caused a drop in their relationship. Mack then accused Andrew with being evil, something he did not deny, but nevertheless, their relationship dropped again. They are still friends though at least.

qM7mh6V.jpg
    I put Christopher down in the basement for now. When the snow clears, I will find a good place in the yard for his grave, at least until George dies.

lC0FjIw.jpg
    Rebecca's birthday came quicker than anyone anticipated.

HWHMLuU.jpg
    Happy birthday, Rebecca! You've got a great life ahead of you.

BeEAsjf.jpg
    After aging up, Rebecca went to play with the xylophone while the others ate the cake.

Today's Ultimate Sim Update, Part 2

8T3PHe1.jpg
    The very next day was George's birthday. It won't be long now before he passes away. :'(

eJZSZ8m.jpg
    George aged up but he looks like he is ready for an adventure. Unfortunately, there is no need to travel at this time so I change him.

cJJxrt8.jpg
    I wasn't feeling to inspired so I just threw some overalls on him and called it a day. He just had to squint though.

uskfACK.jpg
    Brittany had another protest. She hadn't had one in a while as I let everyone skill normally but I figured Rebecca needed the moodlet.

bFeox2x.jpg
    As a Paramedic, Jennifer is required to vaccinate the town. She was kind of hungry and only got one of six unfortunately.

62g5fdH.jpg
    Mack just became a Mad Scientist. He will probably continue to work until he dies, even though he only has 5-6 days on his lifespan before the will he or won't he game begins.

HDPBJCu.jpg
    Brittany's birthday came next.

3fzfpHz.jpg
    B9nNJa7.jpg
    Lauren's old hair didn't look good as an elder and this is the hair she got. I dyed her hair but George and Mack are keeping the elder coloring.

YGpr0Xa.jpg
    The family then sat down to eat the cake.

m9C613j.jpg
    Mack then took some time to spend with his granddaughter. Unlike Christopher, he got to meet his grandchild, I just hope she reaches childhood before he goes.

An Ultimate Sim Update

W9DrNPq.jpg
    Brittany had to take care of the laundry, as the maid wasn't always there. She really didn't mind it, although she would rather do something else with her time.

ynt9Te7.jpg
    Lauren was writing her newest book, "The Thief Who Stole Everything." It's coming along nicely but she still has a bit to go.

i1hF1fk.jpg
    Jennifer is a good mother, despite her unstable trait. She autonomously goes in to take care of her, which is a very good thing to do.

avVop9m.jpg
    Brittany sold her last couple of paintings, reaching level 10 in the career. She then quit the job one week earlier than the rules state.

T6yoEvD.jpg
    The next day, Brittany started her first day as a spa specialist. She almost hit the promotion but has two days off now.

uTm7l6F.jpg
    Jennifer took the time to teach Rebecca to walk. Andrew just doesn't have time, sleeping all day and working all night.

CwQKEKt.jpg
    Grandpa Mack taught her to talk. She has all the toddler skills done finally.

pbb4b2g.jpg
    Brittany still paints, even though she is done with the career. This is mainly to keep her busy doing something while I take care of the other seven.

jrjPyWf.jpg
    On the second day of spring, while the others were busy, Lauren and Brittany had a jam session. Lauren made it to level 4 on the piano.

MT4p3B2.jpg
    After school, James had his birthday.

DBygrlV.jpg
    He didn't turn out terrible, although I gave him a small makeover.

LaQD12M.jpg
    Afterwards, the family ate cake together.

An Ultimate Sim Update

KOnbtum.jpg
    Rebecca loves to play with the xylophone. She'll probably learn to play an instrument before long.

TUTBLiS.jpg
    James can't drive yet so he often borrows Brittany's Kenspa to get around town. He'll get driving lessons before long and will probably get Mack's car.

XAmyZwN.jpg
    Brittany had an opportunity to eat at the restaurant and promote it to three sims again. Since she needs to get 5 star celebrity status, I make sure to do any celebrity opportunity, except the exercising ones. She'll be able to exercise before too long.

uwLD2BG.jpg
    Laurel Grisby invited Brittany over for a pool party. Brittany decided to go as she hasn't been to a party in a while. This also helped her promote the restaurant.

LVmeREV.jpg
    She hadn't met Betty Simovitch yet so I sent her over to meet her.

Y79h3Fb.jpg
    George came to the party after losing his soccer game at the Stadium. Don Lothario, now an elder, wanted his autograph, so George obliged.

tBVnyLe.jpg
    Andrew got arrested for the first time at work. He was not happy about his MultiTab getting taken from him, it had important plans on them from the Emperor himself!

CktNpye.jpg
    George wanted to dance at the Grind so I decided to send him with Brittany. Since he was hungry, he bought him a plate of onion rings.

2DICeVP.jpg
    Brittany decided to take out her guitar and try to get some tips. Unfortunately, hardly anyone was there and she didn't get any at all.

pq8ckUf.jpg
    James ate breakfast with his brother-in-law, Mack. They get along very well and Mack almost acts like a grandfather to him.

MEM7YRs.jpg
    Jennifer had to work today and she got a job giving vaccinations to the citizens of Riverview. She ended up getting four, which isn't too bad. She is at level 4 (Intern) at this time.

And that is it for today. This gets us to the February 1st updates for tomorrow and should get me caught up so every post is brand new. I'll make a note when I get caught up with this thread.

Part 2 of the Ultimate Sim Update

jW4mtJS.jpg\
    Lauren and Mack are still very much in love. Looking at their ages, they are three days apart so it is hard to tell which one will live longer.

KKVYyzR.jpg
    The couple spent some quality time together, knowing that they did not have much time left in their long life.

haLO0CA.jpg
    Sometimes plans can change when a Sim meets someone special. James met Mona Boudreaux at school and it was love at first sight. She came home with him after school and the two ate supper together.

cJqOw0o.jpg
    Brittany did get promoted to level two in the spa specialist job. Just have to reach level three and it will be time for Twinbrook!

UfdwUMz.jpg
    James and Mona had chemistry, but they are only aquaintances. Mona did accept his offer and is going to go to prom with him.

I couldn't get a good picture, but after work, Jennifer got promoted to Resident (Level 5) She'll definitely reach the top before becoming an elder, although she is only a young adult now.

5UEVLuG.jpg
    The next day was Rebecca's birthday. I'm glad as I don't have any toddlers now.

H4ngr2D.jpg
    ZTDNOYC.jpg
    She aged up pretty well, I just decided to change her hair and clothes up a bit. I'm not sure who she looks like the most.

WTLsfqT.jpg
    Mack decided he wanted to retire so the family threw a small celebration from him. Now he has some time to spend with his family. Marty and Justine are long gone, and they did not make the move with the family to Riverview. Mack missed them and his brother Oscar but he wouldn't change his life at all.

MGZspL9.jpg
    Mack: Happy birthday, sweetheart.
    Rebecca: Congrats on the retirement, Grandpa Mack. I love you!
    Mack: I love you, too.

DEq3w3T.jpg
    After the celebrations, George took James driving. Hopefully he can get his license soon.

An Ultimate Sim Update

NssVOif.jpg
    Andrew's been slacking off on his athletic skill a bit. He decided he needed to work out so he can run from the police. He's just happy that George isn't a cop anymore, or he'd probably get kicked out of the house.

KPXN8t9.jpg
    Later that morning, the other's got up to eat breakfast. Andrew spent the whole night working out and was pretty hungry by morning.

bO6vJjt.jpg
    Mack's trying to get as many skills in before he dies as he can. Since Jennifer needs logic for her work in the medical field, they often play chess together and have become very good friends.

tc0t1T8.jpg
    Lauren worked on her newest book some and reached level 10 of the skill. I've been keeping track of her skills and she currently has 5 skills maxed and has skill in 17 different skills. This definitely means she is more skilled than her mother, and she has already completed her lifetime wish as well. She deserves the best tombstone when she passes away, that's for sure.

ljxeiM1.jpg
    Don't think I forgot about our Ultimate Sim, Brittany Dean, I just forgot to take screenshots of her this time. Anyway, she decided to serve some of the nectar in the house.

TZb8Gbt.jpg
    It may be a bit late, but I'm trying to make Lauren jog some so she can get the skill challenge in. The challenge in question is the one were you jog 500 meters which is supposed to increase the Sims life.

wY5uwPS.jpg
    James practiced guitar by joining his mother, and grandparents in a jam session. He is still a teen but I went ahead and gave him the golden tongue golden fingers LTW.

This is just a little bonus I thought of.

sFXuQN6.jpg
    Lauren as a child.

EyH2uFV.jpg
    Rebecca as a child, with Lauren's hair style and coloring. I just wanted to compare them since Jennifer never was a child sim so I can't use her.

An Ultimate Sim Update

bA1KPHc.jpg
    Brittany paints in her spare time. She is already rich but she can't say no to $2500 to $3000 every painting.

SvkaBGK.jpg
    Andrew got promoted to Con Artist tonight, something that made him laugh maniacally. He's also thinking of the jewel heist he's helping to plan.

TmYhRTh.jpg
    It was also his adult birthday today and he celebrated early in the morning with his family.

kU87Ilf.jpg
    After that, it was Jennifer's time to age up. She and Andrew are the same age.

UyZjVWY.jpg
    The family then proceeded to eat cake together and just chat with one another.

njuayPZ.jpg
    That evening, Brittany got her final promotion. She decided to stay in Riverview a few more days before moving to Twinbrook.

v9Rxkxq.jpg
    Brittany ate at the Bistro to celebrate her promotion. She also had an opportunity so I took care of both.

syYd38e.jpg
    Brittany ran all over town looking for three people to refer the restaurant to. Remember the girl that James Dean brought home? Brittany asked Mona to try the Bistro and she agreed.

hKEFbjU.jpg
    Christopher came around again tonight. I think he knows a death is coming, he's heard rumors that someone close to Brittany will be taken by Grim very soon. He has no idea who will go first.

MdwpHUb.jpg
    George finally retired at the age of 91. He was getting way to old to play soccer but he tried to hang on. By the time the family got to him, he had finished retiring.

PMrGXBp.jpg
    Jennifer got promoted to Trauma Surgeon the same day. For some reason she is not happy about it. I got everyone home and sent everyone but Brittany to bed. It was close to midnight when Grim came calling.

v0IbjMG.jpg
    George Dean passed away at the age of 91 days. He had only retired a few hours earlier and did not get to relax during it.

***A tribute to George Dean.

When Brittany moved to Riverview and Christopher died, Brittany looked for a new husband. She met George Dean at the Grind and it was love at first sight. George quickly moved in as her boyfriend and the couple were so in love. George proposed to Brittany and soon they were married. But jealousy reared its ugly head when Brittany learned that he had a romantic interest with another woman. Although they tried to fix the marriage, Brittany divorced him. Feeling really bad, George tipped Brittany one night at the Grind and Brittany gave him another chance. The second marriage went very well and George was a very good husband and step-father to Lauren. When the Deans had their first child, James Dean, George was very happy and was a great father. But time continues to go by and before he knew it, he was an elder. He was lucky to see James become a teenager and even taught him to drive. After retiring, George felt really sleepy and went to bed. George Dean passed away in the middle of the night, leaving his wife, son, and family devastated. R.I.P. George Dean, you were a great husband and father.

I'm going to wait for one more death to make it down to six sims in the household before I move the family.

An Ultimate Sim Update

tK2f4Un.jpg\
    First of all in tonight's session, Andrew just joined the Evil branch of the criminal career. He is now considered a henchman but he wasn't happy with the wig and hat he had to wear so he got rid of it for his bald look.

4zrActn.jpg
    Lauren went jogging again, hoping to prolong her life if she can.

VaARQXW.jpg
    Afterwards, she met her husband Mack and her mother Brittany at SimFest. The rest were sleeping or at school during this time. Here they are watching Germ and Screaming perform a song. Brittany didn't care for his singing and threw a tomato at him. :D

A6jipMi.jpg
    Brittany was much more receptive to Calvin With a Twist, a local acrobat. Calvin wowed the crowd by juggling torches.

lmHH84K.jpg
    Proprietor: And the winner is... Calvin With A Twist!

bgcGI93.jpg
    After the show, Brittany took Mack and Lauren out to eat supper. She enjoyed talking to them.

y1FLIbg.jpg
    Brittany worked on her Nerd Social a bit, before the move to Twinbrook. I'll explain the rules better when we get there. Mack decided to join her as well.

BqFbdiC.jpg
    That night, Lauren passed away in her sleep at the age of 92 Sim days, just as the family was getting over George's death. R.I.P. Lauren Steel Keaton, your family and I will miss you dearly. :'(

Npnh7yD.jpg
    Grim couldn't make it into the room so Lauren willingly went into the urn herself.

JsrwM4t.jpg
    From left to right: Christopher Steel, George Dean, and Lauren Steel. Following is a quick list of what she achieved.

Our mini ultimate sim had maxed five different skills, cooking, fishing, handiness, logic and writing.
    Athletic 6
    Charisma 8
    Gardening 5
    Guitar 5
    Painting 5
    Social Networking 1
    Sculpting 1
    Piano 3
    Mixology 2
    Bass 3
    Drums 6
    Alchemy 3

She also completed her LTW to max three skills, was a mother to Andrew, and grandmother to Rebecca. Mack outlived his step-father-in-law and his wife.

Tomorrow's update starts Twinbrook and Brittany's third time at college. Once completed, she will have college 50% completed.

An Ultimate Sim Update, Season Three Begins!

9hGtt1v.jpg
    After Lauren died in the last update, Brittany decided it was time to move the family again. This time they moved to the town of Twinbrook, where Brittany will start a new chapter in her journey to becoming the Ultimate Sim.

Here is a rundown of this season

3. Twinbrook

Technology Degree - Rebel and Nerd Social Influence maxed (must remain through the challenge) Create 1 blog.
    Year 1 - Firefighter (unlocks the Athletic skill)
    Year 2 - Inventor
    Year 3 - Sculptor
    Primary Skills - Logic / Handiness / Inventing / Sculpting / Consignment
    Free Skill - none
    Activities
    Collecting (use the Collection Journal if you earn the points)
    Get a tattoo and a makeover at the salon
    Have a washer and dryer in your home - you must have one in every home going forward in the challenge
    Travel (optional) - You may continue to search for insects, metals, or gems. You may purchase items like fishing books, martial arts equipment, but you will not be able to use them at this time. No tomb raiding or working on Visa level at this time.
    Occult - Witch (must acquire the elixir by purchase or creation) (must reach max level)
    Occult 2 - create a simbot and keep it in the family until it 'dies'
    Family - produce at least 1 child through one of the various methods in the game. Child must remain in the family tree for the duration of the challenge. You cannot move them out and you must keep the tree contained.. Child must be born in this town.

8A30kHl.jpg
    The family moved into a pre-built home in Twinbrook, mainly because I figured they should. The request house I was using will serve as the finaly home in Season 19.

CqrW5By.jpg
    The move also came with a new occult status for Brittany. She must stay a witch throughout Twinbrook, which makes me happy. Witches are probably my favorite occult to play.

hwZLphH.jpg
    Brittany had to leave the family again to head off to University, this time for a Technology Degree. Because her next jobs require certain skills, Llandros suggests only working on logic at University so I am following his tip.

DeuwUXN.jpg
    No dorm this time. She is living in a house instead.

snWTS7m.jpg
    Brittany threw a protest, one of her favorite pastimes.

aT5tx49.jpg
    After the meet and greet and the protest, Brittany headed home to raise her witch level. I'm not sure what level she is on since their is no bar for it but she is probably at level 5.

weWny2X.jpg
    And on Monday, Brittany started her first day of college. After that, she went home again to work on spellcasting. Hopefully tomorrow, Brittany can get logic to level 4 at least and get started on her nerd social.

An Ultimate Sim Update

xVFuSv7.jpg
    The very next morning, Brittany used her magical powers to make the shower unbreakable. She is starting to become a powerful witch.

P3fy5jT.jpg
    Franklin D. Macdougal was the guinea pig for the crystal ball. He is "helping" Brittany increase her magical abilities, even going tired and hungry to do so. Brittany isn't cruel though, she uses her hunger, hygiene, and bladder spells to keep him happy.

1TjiQlU.jpg
    For her Tuesday class, she uses the Brain Enhancing Machine to study her brain. This class takes place at Keith's Komics. Not only does it raise her logic skill, but it also raises her Nerd Social so it helps in more ways than one.

IrdESSR.jpg
    And of course she had to do another protest. It's a good thing she gets a moodlet, it would take a long time to learn the skills for this challenge. Right now she is just doing logic which was at level 5 at this point.

oshvFmi.jpg
    Llandros said to use someone from college sometime in the challenge. He used Eddy Mullis during this season so I decided to get a university student as well. I ended up picking Derek Khan, and using a Love Charm, made him Brittany's romantic interest although the spell basically boosted the attraction he already felt naturally. He has one trait that may cause an issue but this is a challenge so it can't always be easy.

KeTON9N.jpg
    Afterwards, Brittany asked him if he wanted to go steady with her. Derek accepted and they became boyfriend and girlfriend and once they get to Twinbrook, they'll probably get married.

LN9grhd.jpg
    Brittany went to her Wednesday classes the next morning. She is doing very well at university, like she always does. At least this degree, she has been able to have more fun.

w3aWu0L.jpg
    After classes ended, Brittany and Derek had their first date at Keith's Komics. They stood outside a bit and got to know each other a bit better.

szwSLYz.jpg
    The new couple went inside to play a game together. This game charges 5 simoleons but it doesn't matter, Brittany has over $2 million in the bank. The game also raises the Nerd Social.

vPIOVDV.jpg
    And the fun didn't stop there. The couple headed back to Brittany's for a little romance and woohoo.

RU1BXxJ.jpg
    Franklin had made some nice quality pancakes so after woohooing, Brittany and Derek ate breakfast together.

6XpiUiL.jpg
    Derek wanted Brittany to read his fortune, which she did. I'm not sure why, but according to Llandros, the crystal ball gives seeds to your sim and these seeds are always money tree seeds. Brittany has three but someone else would have to plant them since gardening is locked for her. I think the rules imply that Brittany will have to plant them so right now I'm keeping them in her inventory.

kwlZS4Z.jpg
    Right after this picture was taken, Brittany became a level 10 witch which means she can now use the Reanimation Ritual. At this time, I am not reanimating anyone yet.

MZL3m0q.jpg
    Brittany played with fire and didn't get burned. Using her magic, she conjured up a fire, scaring the nearby zombies before using an ice blast spell to put it out. She got $300,000 in damages, although nothing burned. So what would you do if you knew you got $300,000 for setting a fire? You set another fire! Yep, Brittany did it again. I think that may be a felony, Brittany!

Dafj6dO.jpg
    Well, I guess her luck ran out. She started to learn the chemistry potions but she had an epic fail and got burned. She hasn't learned any potions as of yet but she is at level 7 logic now.

***Tomorrow should finish the third degree in university then we can get back to the family and join the fire department! I may have the glitch so I'll just do the best I can with the job. I was recently asked how old Brittany is currently so I did some math (not my favorite thing to do) and came up with 157 days so far, not counting vacation and university where a normal sim doesn't age anyway. By the time Twinbrook is over, she should be at least 250 days or older.

An Ultimate Sim Update

UqYTbyk.jpg
    After the fail during yesterday's update, Brittany tried again on creating a potion. This time she successfully made a mood enhancing potion.

p4UEcHu.jpg
    Tuesday class started and Brittany studied her brain again. She was just shy of reaching level 9 in the logic skill.

y05o5UU.jpg
    On Thursday, Brittany met Joannie Arc and Mugsy Broatski (sp?).

f7UCuYw.jpg
    On Friday, Brittany took her exams and aced every one of them.

T7bWqNW.jpg
    Brittany passed her classes with all A's and was able to graduate. She called the family to invite them to the ceremony.

rDP7MZt.jpg
    I did find Mack and Rebecca in the crowd. I don't know where he got the cane from though as I never gave him one.

Ct6dg8Y.jpg
    Degree number three is finished. Brittany spent the rest of the day chilling before having to head home. She reached level 10 logic but I'm not worried on supermaxing just yet, although she did get all 10 potions.

ydJryNJ.jpg
    With another degree under her belt, it was time for Brittany Dean to head home again. She had done another 5 star blog, which she sold and now has to do two more in the next couple of towns.

R9sqqVn.jpg
    She made it home okay but her family was starving and getting tired. Brittany left them to fend for themselves as she needed to get her new job.

tkh3BWp.jpg
    You're looking at the newest member of the Twinbrook Fire Department!

eMPeedB.jpg
    George came back around so Brittany had a nice chat with him. Brittany challenged George to a trivia contest.

jmsB6Dj.jpg
    Monday came around and Brittany went to work. Thinking Blaise Kindle was a coworker, Brittany went and introduced herself. Unfortunately, she was just there to exercise.

T5lFpN3.jpg
    Speaking of which, this career unlocks handiness and athletics for Brittany. It was suggested to wait until this career to do these skills because they raise the performance bar.

sIH7oxD.jpg
    The fire alarm went off and Brittany quickly jumped off the treadmill to get her bunker gear on.

ecDVeYh.jpg
    4tR11uo.jpg
    7uJg29W.jpg
    Brittany got dressed and headed to the truck that was sitting outside. She jumped in and drove to the scene of the fire. Luckily it was just a little brush fire in the back, the owner said he was burning a little incense though which doesn't make sense when the fire is outside.

***During the firefighter career, I may not show the other family members too often. It's mainly because the alarm can go off at any time. The family may come and visit though and days off and weekends.

This update here is the newest and current one at this time, which means the thread is caught up. This also means there will be one update per day unless I am sick or busy with something else. I hope you all continue to read this challenge thread as we still have a lot of cool things to see and do.

Ultimate Sim Update

SNhK6zL.jpg
    First night at work and Andrew gets arrested. At least the cop waited for him to finish the work day.

i17n5jB.jpg
    A little bit later in the morning, Brittany and Mack played chess. Brittany is happy now as she can do more things now that she isn't limited. She still has some restrictions but at least she can swim now as well.

qqHDbmc.jpg
    Brittany met a fellow firefighter today named Tim Burre. They both felt an attraction to each other but to Brittany he was just a stranger.

5bjmfOZ.jpg
    Tim liked watching Brittany workout. It's too bad she's already in a relationship though.

qTnXphj.jpg
    After hitting level 2, Brittany went downstairs to maintain the truck, gaining the first skill point in handiness.

60ldtX6.jpg
    She met another firewoman whose name won't come to me at the moment. Anyway, the two became friends.

diIz64d.jpg
    Today was also James Dean's birthday. Now Rebecca is the only one going to school.

lG1hLHo.jpg
    James doesn't look very happy about it either. I guess he doesn't like his clothes, which I'll change tomorrow.

M4kU1jd.jpg
    Afterwards, the family ate cake. I'm surprised Mack is still alive. I checked his age and he is currently 97 days old, the longest living elder in this challenge so far.

***This update took place over most of one Sim day. I didn't have much time today to play but tomorrow I should be okay. I've got to change James' clothes and Brittany needs a new look for Twinbrook if I can get something I like.

An Ultimate Sim Update

TVxSgNf.jpg
    First of all, I changed James' clothes since the ones he aged up in didn't look right.

yksCDmV.jpg
    Brittany got a makeover as well.

xwwHpH8.jpg
    Brittany invited her boyfriend Derek Khan over from University. They had a nice chat to get reacquainted.

hdVHX71.jpg
    It was time to ask him to join the household. He accepted, mainly because he cares for and loves her, but also for the money.

Lq91Qc4.jpg
    Christopher came for a visit again. He really loves the hot tub.

wNIYLhl.jpg
    Brittany and Derek took a dip in the pool while waiting for the rest of the family to get ready.

1t8WAqo.jpg
    Due to James' graduation, everyone got the day off from work. James got "Most Likely to Burn Down The House" as an award.

XRb67ca.jpg
    Brittany had another opportunity to eat at the Bistro. Afterwards, she went to ask Sims to eat there. Here she is talking to Anna-Liza Riddle (Analyze A Riddle :D )

ZHW8kij.jpg
    Brittany tinkered with the sink, trying to work on her handiness skill. She got promoted to level 3 in firefighting and gained a skill point in handiness!

cb95a4U.jpg
    Andrew and his uncle James had a bit of a chat while waiting for Jennifer to get to the Festival. Jennifer had food stuck to her hand and needed a reset.

zHPrUzX.jpg
    Brittany and Derek flirted with each other while Mack hugged his granddaughter. I'm so glad he did so because tragedy struck the family soon after.

PCZOjzh.jpg
    Mack Keaton, son of Marty and Justine Keaton, passed away at the age of 100 days. He was the last member of the household who lived in Sunset Valley. We still have all the Sims born in Riverview for now.

bnwN7yo.jpg
    It was getting late when Brittany and Derek headed to the beach. Derek, not wanting to waste time, decided today was the day to propose to Brittany. She accepted, and Derek became a three star celebrity while Brittany finally reached five stars!

An Ultimate Sim Update

Vk3mMXK.jpg
    Brittany has been working on getting all the upgrading done. I found a list that names most of the different ones and have been having her work on them. Thanks to this, she reached level 5 in the fire fighting career.

dvqx4QI.jpg
    Work came around again today. Goodwin Goode was maintaining the truck when she got there, but she distracted him so she could do it instead.

ICMQSkn.jpg
    Derek came to the fire department so he could work on his books. Since he wants to be bringing in $4000 in royalties, I made him join the writer career.

oXSjzOW.jpg
    That evening was Rebecca's birthday. She was very tired but she was happy regardless.

R0erJM0.jpg
    And this is what she aged up into. No way am I keeping that!

AOpSlU4.jpg
    That's a lot better. When I was changing her hair, I got a good look at her face and it seems she takes after Jennifer the most.

wLBcpOI.jpg
    LcYvzdP.jpg
    Early Saturday morning, Andrew got promoted to Evil Sidekick. He is only 2 or 3 away from becoming the Emperor of Evil.
    As for Jennifer, I forgot which promotion she is on but she's not too far away from the top either.

GrTVypg.jpg
    While I was getting everyone ready for the day, I sent Brittany on an early morning jog to the Summer Festival. When the family was ready, they met her there.

5j1svAm.jpg
    Since they were hungry, I had James, Rebecca, and Derek enter a hotdog eating contest. Rebecca ended up being the winner this time.

hT9ClAj.jpg
    Brittany challenged Derek to a little bit of soccer. Brittany had a good kick but...

ibzHtAM.jpg
    ...Derek was quick enough to stop her from scoring, which disappointed her.

4flVVJH.jpg
    James Dean had to leave for work. He joined the music career and is at level one. And before you ask, I didn't make him a musician because of his name. :D

I took a lot of screenshots today so I'll post another in the morning sometime.

An Ultimate Sim Update

80GtaRd.jpg
    Since I've already had a big wedding with Christopher, and a somewhat smaller one with George (the first wedding, anyway), Derek and Brittany had a private marriage in their bedroom.

CT6vFWR.jpg
    The kiss sealed the deal. Now Brittany adds Khan to her long name of Brittany Page-Steel-Dean-Kahn. I'm very curious what her full name will be, in game she is just Brittany Khan.

eC2ROwg.jpg
    Afterwards, they headed to the bed for a private celebration of their marriage.

eC2ROwg.jpg
    Once Derek went to sleep, Brittany hit the toilet with a hammer, trying to make it self-cleaning.

S7P2xZh.jpg
    Unfortunately, she broke the toilet instead but on the bright side, fixing the toilet gained her a promotion to level 6 in the firefighting career.

JI7qA1e.jpg
    After upgrading a few more items in her quest to supermaxing handiness, Brittany did her workout routine. Jennifer helped out around the house, collecting all the dirty laundry. Everyone does their part to keep the house in good shape. After she became fatigued, Brittany continued to work on her upgrades, reaching level 7 of the career.

9pViS5r.jpg
    After finishing laundry, Jennifer took Rebecca around Twinbrook to get her license. After a few hours, Rebecca got it. Look out, Twinbrook! There's another teen on the road!

5CHoqB8.jpg
    Derek worked on his second book, "The Llamas: From Amateur to Professional Soccer". He is currently at level two in the career.

Next update, we start the fall season and the second week of the firefighting career.

An Ultimate Sim Update

Su5NYy3.jpg
    Brittany got another unique upgrade done, this time she upgraded the fire extinguisher.

r0vAuA4.jpg
    Some of the family got together to eat. Andrew and Jennifer both had to sleep, since their jobs are at night.

DzHylQu.jpg
    Rebecca started to learn the drums before school. She already had three levels since she played the xylophone as a toddler.

yv4d2LE.jpg
    Feeling like a stalker, Brittany waited outside the school for school children. One of her skill challenges says she has to tutor children for 20 hours. She met Pansy Prudence and tutored her for a few hours, even getting money from her mother for doing so.

eROu0Li.jpg
    James got his first promotion at his job. He didn't care, he was more interested in the movie poster.

L2dZFMT.jpg
    Andrew got arrested again. I think Brittany may have to put a Good Luck Charm on him as that seems to keep him out of jail.

4gPhMeo.jpg
    Lauren came to visit that night as well. I'm glad she did because all graves except George got put away after that.

FL6rqwl.jpg
    Trying to upgrade the fireplace to fireproof caused a house fire. Using an Ice Blast spell, Brittany quickly put the blaze out.

wO05pps.jpg
    Derek got level 2 in the writer career, just after finishing his second book. Afterwards, he started his third "The Haunted Forest".

Second part of the update

5NdaacA.jpg
    After finishing the fire place, Brittany got the last promotion. She is now the fire chief, getting an alarm and engine of her own.

AeFhHEq.jpg
    To celebrate their promotions, which happened one after another, Brittany and Derek went to the Bistro to eat.

fLZrrQ9.jpg
    The fire engine is so slow that Brittany decided to upgrade it. She did about three upgrades on it to get it faster.

8sGG4vQ.jpg
    James needed to practice his guitar skills some more. He and Rebecca need to jam out over their weekend, if they have time.

AmN155g.jpg
    Random photo showing off Brittany's level 10 bunker gear. Thanks to my younger brother, I actually know a bit about firefighting terms.

BSFgQtS.jpg
    Pansy's brother, Parker Prudence, came over to be tutored. Brittany had just finished an at home shift but she made the time for him.

4s78LRa.jpg
    Afterwards, she upgraded the doorbell. She's still got a lot of upgrades to learn.

3dPRLNs.jpg
    Spooky Day did not go very well. The family went to the festival for a family photo before heading to the Bistro. Due to Andrew's loner trait, he kept breaking off the group. Finally, the family made it to eat but when the left, they got into this mess pictured above. I then sent them to a party, but the fire engine they took was so slow and by the time they got there I had to send them home. After they got home, I took care of needs and sent them all to bed.
    edited June 2019
    An Ultimate Sim Update

6hkfked.jpg
    Brittany got low on her stock of invigorating potions, so she made more. She does sleep, she just uses them if she needs to do skilling at night.

oO6KHwM.jpg
    Derek ate his breakfast with James. They don't really know each other that well yet, so hopefully this boosts their relationship.

fbi4gdW.jpg
    Brittany actually had an emergency that didn't cancel on her this time. This is only her second fire so far in the career.

OelLKcl.jpg
    Derek met Brittany at the fire station then they ran across the street to eat at the Bistro.

mC0qbmL.jpg
    James got promoted to level three that night.

XZmAps3.jpg
    I'm not a great builder, but I added a few things to the Red Rendezvous, including a dance floor. Brittany took Derek there for some dancing.

46OPVHQ.jpg
    Twinbrook has a new supervillain in town, Andrew Keaton. I bet old Marty and Justine would be turning over in their graves if they knew their grandson was a villain.

bRBJOnX.jpg
    Brittany lost her level 10 rebel so she took Derek to the park where she ranted about derivative cinema. After that, they spent some time flirting and kissing before going home. They stayed out until 8 in the morning.

WI8Om5I.jpg
    At home, Brittany convinced Derek to have a child. But when they were done, Brittany didn't get pregnant.

Next update, I hope to get Brittany pregnant. Derek doesn't like kids so it makes it hard to do.
    Post edited by Brandontaylor on

An Ultimate Sim Update

qpIWjw1.jpg
    Brittany got an award from the mayor for reaching the top of the career. However, the mayor made it right up to Brittany then disappeared and said Brittany was late. :/

aL1tQjG.jpg
    Finally, after two more tries, I finally heard the chimes. Now we wait and see what they will have.

G0lk6KB.jpg
    After that, Derek went and raked the leaves around the fleet of cars and the fire engine. The front yard looks like a car lot.

OWFS3ei.jpg
    Rebecca decided to practice her drums while her Great Uncle James played guitar for a nice little jam session.

KqE1P3Q.jpg
    Derek decided to burn the leaves before the first winter snow.

gnVVZah.jpg
    Brittany got some more tutoring time in with Pansy Prudence. This young girl should grow up to be successful with Brittany's tutoring.

***This was a short update as I wanted to save screenshots for an update. I'm not playing any today but will have a bigger update tomorrow.