Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I had a dream Plumbob was Mafia. I think it must've been a premonition... then again, DeKay also went mad and started spamming the 100 page thread and I had the plague and had to go trick or treating as a handless tree.

Haha, once in a game, I dreamt that a player was scum and I managed to lynch him by convincing everyone. And then when I woke up, I did the same thing and he was really scum.

I'm not psychic, and my dreams are mostly nonsense 80% of the time so I'm not gonna look too much into it :joy:
    unknown.png
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,474 Member
    Why are Choco and Bow suddenly quiet after I asked them about their cards? 🤔🤔🤔😂😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Choco and Bow, what are your cards?

I am an upright magician.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    Why are Choco and Bow suddenly quiet after I asked them about their cards? 🤔🤔🤔😂😂

Heyy i'm here :joy: I'm the pop

pope not pop :lol:
    I had a dream Plumbob was Mafia. I think it must've been a premonition... then again, DeKay also went mad and started spamming the 100 page thread and I had the plague and had to go trick or treating as a handless tree.

Haha, once in a game, I dreamt that a player was scum and I managed to lynch him by convincing everyone. And then when I woke up, I did the same thing and he was really scum.

I'm not psychic, and my dreams are mostly nonsense 80% of the time so I'm not gonna look too much into it :joy:

You must have played too many mafia games if you're dreaming about them :lol:
    ChocoCub wrote: »

Aw... that's the card I always want. I haven't got it yet, but I forget what I was round 1
    unknown.png

pope not pop :lol:

Okay, thanks. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

You must have played too many mafia games if you're dreaming about them :lol:

I've dreamt about decapitating a thalmor justiciar in my dream, I admit that I binge played Skyrim during the holiday.
    ._.
    I'm going to put my vote in now in case I fall asleep.

vote agua

Looks like charlie escapes again but there's not much point voting her now as agua is looking most scummiest. If anything new is said and i'm still awake I might swap it to charlie to make that lucky 3rd vote but right now it would be pretty useless.
    Okay, so far, these are the people who claimed cards that supposedly could have a power.

Me: Empress
    Wagashi: The Fool
    City: Chariot
    Charlie: The lovers
    Rose: The Star

Did I miss out any more potential PR cards?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member

You need to get out more if that's what you're dreaming about haha :joy:

Just kidding, but your dream was a lie... just saying :joy:

I've only dreamed about the forums... 4 times that I can remember... 2 of them were UM. One time the Sims Forum were a bunch of giant rafts attached to each other and it turned into a bloodbath.

Don't worry I'm not judging :joy:
    Okay, so far, these are the people who claimed cards that supposedly could have a power.

Kitty, I think.
    unknown.png
    Has Plumbob revealed his card to us yet?
    ._.
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Has Plumbob revealed his card to us yet?

No, but I'm an upright tower. I don't have any powers, so I'm basically a VT

Kitty, I think.

Oh, right. And Kitty is Justice.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    I'm def gonna keep my eye on Wagashi. I voted her earlier on and she came on and said she was reading back. And never came back until now. LOL. Trying to avoid my vote there? 🤔😂

I keep forgetting about wagashi tbh (sorry). They've been less active today, I think.
    Bubbz and Nyx, what are you cards?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I trust you,(Choco) like I trusted Katie last game. By no means would I rule you out if you did something scummy or LyLo came around.

Didn't Kitty vote Charlie for the lovers thing? Did she ever unvote or am I remembering wrong?

No, I didn't end up voting Charlie. I realised I was mistaken before.
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I trust you,(Choco) like I trusted Katie last game. By no means would I rule you out if you did something scummy or LyLo came around.

Didn't Kitty vote Charlie for the lovers thing? Did she ever unvote or am I remembering wrong?

No, I didn't end up voting Charlie. I realised I was mistaken before.

Ah, sorry.
    unknown.png
    Whoah Choco calm down XD. I’m going to vote: Agua. I meant to earlier with my list. I don’t trust em’. Now to explain me, I don’t like joining wagons in general which is why I made all those comments. You can vote me though. I’m not much use to town.

You're not much use to town? Why is that? Because if you are town then you are of use...
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I noticed that The Fool is the mimic and Wagashi claimed it, and on day 1 Choco asked about the mimic. But I think Choco would PM Icey if he had a question that he thought could expose him or his buddies.

Do you think there's a link between wagashi and choco? I'm confused by what you mean.

I'm not sure. I just noticed and I thought I should share it.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I already said I'm powerless btw
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

I already said I'm powerless btw

Yeah, but I meant the people with cards that could have a power. I'm not gonna rule you out just cuz you said so. I'm also powerless but I'm not ruling myself out on this list even tho I probably should cuz I already know what I am.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Who hasn’t spoken today?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!