Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »
    kittymeow wrote: »
    I'm going to throw in a vote for vote: Agua and we'll see how things go.

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

This is my second game and the last one ended early because Rose accidentally made a mistake as the host. So I don’t have a normal playstyle.

Oh, I assumed you had been playing for a while. Now you're back, do you want to convince us you're town?
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Please do, Agua. If you are town please convince us.

Because just giving up right now isn’t helping town much. You don’t win on your own, you win as a team.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

What does Agua usually play like? Is he acting different to how he has in other games as town? I didn't like the giving up attitude from him earlier and I've had a bad vibe from him all game.

This is my second game and the last one ended early because Rose accidentally made a mistake as the host. So I don’t have a normal playstyle.

Oh, I assumed you had been playing for a while. Now you're back, do you want to convince us you're town?

He’s gone again. Sleep required and this ghost really needs to shut up
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Great -_-
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Wait why's he asleep? It's only 8:30, and you posted that at 7:30 :joy:
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Must be avoiding the game...
    Must be avoiding the game...

Exactly. I'm not buying the "If I were scum, I'd be more active" because when Agua was town he was nothing BUT active. I think as scum, Agua isn't going to be as active as he wants to stay hidden within the shadows, so that he doesn't say the wrong thing and gets caught up.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I noticed that The Fool is the mimic and Wagashi claimed it, and on day 1 Choco asked about the mimic. But I think Choco would PM Icey if he had a question that he thought could expose him or his buddies.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Hmm, there's nothing much for me to say here, I guess. I just hope Agua is scum.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    At this rate I will probably vote agua over charlie today. He seems to be avoiding things and his comments haven't been scum-hunting at all, I think he's said more 'if I were scum' comments than actually contributing in other ways. He hasn't really tried to look town either and instead of recognizing his inactivity and then participating, he just gave up. It's sort of feeling like he's scum and isn't bothered/doesn't want to scum-hunt.
  • LittlBowBubLittlBowBub Posts: 1,745 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I noticed that The Fool is the mimic and Wagashi claimed it, and on day 1 Choco asked about the mimic. But I think Choco would PM Icey if he had a question that he thought could expose him or his buddies.

Do you think there's a link between wagashi and choco? I'm confused by what you mean.
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Whoah Choco calm down XD. I’m going to vote: Agua. I meant to earlier with my list. I don’t trust em’. Now to explain me, I don’t like joining wagons in general which is why I made all those comments. You can vote me though. I’m not much use to town.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Wagashi_MasterWagashi_Master Posts: 608 Member
    I'm going to school now. I'm sorry for being a bit inactive lately, but I'm going to vote: Agua. He's more inactive than me and since I don't have any suspicions on anyone now, I find that it's better for me to vote inactive players than vote randomly based on my assumptions.
    1b50d0714006f57e46f0a4530649b643.gif
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I trust you,(Choco) like I trusted Katie last game. By no means would I rule you out if you did something scummy or LyLo came around.

Didn't Kitty vote Charlie for the lovers thing? Did she ever unvote or am I remembering wrong?
    unknown.png
    I'm going to school now. I'm sorry for being a bit inactive lately, but I'm going to vote: Agua. He's more inactive than me and since I don't have any suspicions on anyone now, I find that it's better for me to vote inactive players than vote randomly based on my assumptions.

This is weird. Like you aren't really... voting to kill scum but to keep yourself alive?
    unknown.png
    Who else haven't claimed their card yet? Seems like a lot haven't. What are y'all hiding?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I'd just vote Agua now, hope he really flips scum.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
    I had a dream Plumbob was Mafia. I think it must've been a premonition... then again, DeKay also went mad and started spamming the 100 page thread and I had the plague and had to go trick or treating as a handless tree.
    unknown.png

This is weird. Like you aren't really... voting to kill scum but to keep yourself alive?

Yeah, it does look weird. Or they are actually both buddies and she's just sacrificing him.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Choco and Bow, what are your cards?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    I had a dream Plumbob was Mafia. I think it must've been a premonition... then again, DeKay also went mad and started spamming the 100 page thread and I had the plague and had to go trick or treating as a handless tree.

You need to get out more if that's what you're dreaming about haha :joy:

Just kidding, but your dream was a lie... just saying :joy:

Haha, once in a game, I dreamt that a player was scum and I managed to lynch him by convincing everyone. And then when I woke up, I did the same thing and he was really scum.
    FwDXXd5.gif

You need to get out more if that's what you're dreaming about haha :joy:

Just kidding, but your dream was a lie... just saying :joy:

I've only dreamed about the forums... 4 times that I can remember... 2 of them were UM. One time the Sims Forum were a bunch of giant rafts attached to each other and it turned into a bloodbath.
    unknown.png
    I'm def gonna keep my eye on Wagashi. I voted her earlier on and she came on and said she was reading back. And never came back until now. LOL. Trying to avoid my vote there? 🤔😂
    FwDXXd5.gif