Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game achievements failing.

Oh, sometimes I have great fun trying to make the game's achievements succeed. The two last days I have tried to do the one, where I have to make an alien marry somebody without them finding out that he is an alien. Finally today I think I succeeded: No message about the spouse finding out, and they had a tiny wedding in their home. But when I checked in the list over achievements, I didn't get it. I am so disappointed!

Comments

• katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    That stinks. When you go into the spouse's relationship panel, does it say "Known Alien" or no?

Just curious if the problem is 1) The spouse never knew and achievement didn't trigger or 2) The spouse found out but the message didn't trigger.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited February 2019
    It stinks totally. And I can't find out, because now I have let them marry and stay together, and I don't want to split them up, because they are expecting a baby. Her panel says "Known alien" but now that they are together, I can't see, if she got it before the wedding or after.

B T W, it is by far one of the most difficult achievements to get, and I thought I had it figured out, but no - what a bummer!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Now I become curious. Has anybody ever achieved that goal, or is it totally bummed and impossible?