Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone else here make OC's into sims?

2...Next

Comments

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    @GalacticGal Ahhhh, ok, thanks :)
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member

You're very welcome. I confess when I first started writing fan fiction I had to ask what O/C meant, too. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member

You're very welcome. I confess when I first started writing fan fiction I had to ask what O/C meant, too. ;)

OC isn't exclusive to fan fiction! They can be created outside fandoms too; it just means "Original Character". A character you have made up yourself, given a personality, backstory, likes, dislikes, behavior, anything that would flesh them out as a person.

Fanfic-specific characters are often called "fan characters" instead. They can be just as fleshed out, they're just tied to an existing property.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • arlielarliel Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited March 2019
    Here's a few. Still not quite how I envisioned them, but the idea is there. I actually have several generations to one family and the following are part of it.
    Jhana (blonde female) is one of my first ever. (Later on I created her parents and uncles). She's elven with no real last name. Kavor (black haired male) is one of her children, and he has a bit of demonic blood and also doesn't have a real last name. Samina Corington (brunette female) is Jhana's granddaughter from another child and she's mostly human. The blonde man with her in the last picture is her husband Adrien Braedor, also human. They met while he was thieving.
    4yAfsJcm.png?1pJF34zdm.pngLcNKrFTm.png?1n27Mqw0m.png?1
    In case one is curious:
    Arliel322 on Origin
  • BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    edited March 2019
    I make all of my characters into sims. I find that it helps me feel out their personalities and interactions when I'm stuck.

Also, it's just fun. :D
  • buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    oh my gosh making oc's is so much fun ahhhh!!! now just writing this i think i'm going to make my character from dragon age! i have no idea if this counts but i created my Moretti family in the sims 4, and they are so beautiful ahhhhhhhhhh <3 everyone should do it at least once, it's a lot of fun!
    sup.

giphy.gif
  • SterkinsenARTSterkinsenART Posts: 124 Member

I know I do; even experimented with a couple existing characters from other movies to see what they'd look like.
    Sims-4-Dragon.jpeg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&dpr=1.5
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    I'm the other way around. The majority of my OCs were created in the sims. :joy:
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • LilRebelArtLilRebelArt Posts: 33 Member
    I have a ton of OC's that I've made into Sims. Haha I think it's a normal thing to do and Sims allows a lot of creative freedom to let you do so.
    dljhcp1.png
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I only make OCs into sims now, I kinda care more about them that way since I have already "known" them for years.
    The sim in my avatar for example is an OC I created a very, very long time ago when I was still a teenager (yeah, I am old...) for a comic I wanted to make, I had soooo many ideas for comics over the years so I got quite a big selection of OCs and their stories.
    But I never finished one single comic, I am not really a writer but I got the stories all in my head, I mostly enjoyed creating the OCs (I am more into drawing than writing).
    The sims is now the perfect way for me to finally make them come to life.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• DionyzuzDionyzuz Posts: 17 Member
    I get it! sometimes you create this characters and the game starts developing stories and they you are like "ugh! now I cant keep making this random sim storyline I have to craft a proper story!
  • sulfurstylesssulfurstyless Posts: 100 Member
    oh, absolutely! i made fandomless ocs of mine into the sims, as well as creating sims from scratch and then coming up w stories for them! i made like 28 household ocs (i still have to get around to make a household - it's in my head but havent made them yet)! i also have another household's story and such in my head but yuh i still have to write it.
    Ambitions > Island Paradise > World Adventures > Generations > Showtime > Seasons > Supernatural > University Life > Pets > Late Night > Into The Future
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Definitely! About 200 of my Sims are probably OCs, including characters I created when I was six years old.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley: