Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tropical Island GP Preferred Feature

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Swimmable Oceans - Beaches which allow a sim to swim, surf, and snorkel
    Imagine how cool it would be if surfing worked like fishing, there would be surf spots all over the island, some with better waves than others and when your surfing level goes up youll be able to surf at the more difficult spots. Different boards that have effect on how quick your sim learns. They could do beach clean ups and have this whole surf bro culture around the town, with townies walking on bare feat, have surf competitions, etc. They can go surfing together after work, have a bbq and yoga at the beach. Beach houses like in Malibu... spot whales from time to time!! I would love a less tropical world but more like Cape Town beaches or Australia. Still warm and such but not like the carribean. Really that small seaside town vibe, where everyone knows each other and ride bikes and just chill... Gosh so many ideas!!
    This is my dream for the Sims.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    PenguinBudgiePenguinBudgie Posts: 44 Member
    Owning a Hotel - Design, build, and run everything from a small B&B to a resort
    I like all of them, but I would want hotels to come back because I found them enjoyable in Sims 3 and already have a couple ideas for what I would do with them!
  • Options
    JuiceboxQueenJuiceboxQueen Posts: 77 Member
    Mermaids - A new life state fully fleshed out like vampires
    Mermaids would be so cool! ♥