Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sad and Annoyed

Is it sad when I come across certain bugs like the hair and make up chair not working for Get Famous, I want to start a protest on the forums? They had one active career in the pack and there is a game breaking issue that still has not been addressed.

I just want to yell "FIX YOUR PLUM!!!" over and over and over. I am literally trying to hunt down a mod to fix it. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. Thank you :)

Comments

• StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    That happened to me too! It was really annoying. But I repair'd my game and it seems to be fixed now. Maybe that could help you?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    I would also recommend if repairing your game doesn't do the trick that you remove your Documents Sims 4 game Folder and start your game. This will generate a brand new game, like new, and you can see if the problem is solved. If it is, then replace the Tray, saves, Mods, and any other folder you think important with the original one you removed (hopefully to your desktop). Then your saves/and builds will be restored.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • belpitabelpita Posts: 1,445 Member
    This is a known bug or very common issue. You can report here.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    So when my sim went back the next day everything was working properly. There is something wrong but I am not sure what. My sim was literally getting stuck in the chair and I had to reset both sims. I gave up and had my sims do the performance. The next time my sim had her gig I tried again and everything worked properly. I have a feeling it has something to do with a newly assigned NPC or something. Anyways I think it still needs to be looked into by the QA team.
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    edited February 2019
    Oh and thanks all for the suggestions and support. I was really frustrated and what I love most about simmers is the support whether emotional or technical :)

This was only my second chance with the actor career because I haven't really played too much with get famous due to my rotation.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    If it helps, I’ve found a workaround! Queue the action 3-5 times, maybe even top it off with another action (I usually do it as makeup chair, makeup chair, makeup chair, wardrobe platform-y thingy). Hopefully this can help for now, but sometimes it won’t work as quickly.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • groovyloopylougroovyloopylou Posts: 18 Member
    Its sad that
    1) There are too many broken parts to the game to list
    2) (while helpful and appreciated) The most common solution is to find a mod to fix bugs (should be fixed by the game devs and not have to reply on the (wonderful and helpful) community)
    3) you have been a member of this community since 2013 and spent a small fortune on the game over the years but since I don't post forums enough I can't make a thread of my own to rant about the frustrations or ask for help with an issue so err....sorry kinda tagging on yours @keekee53

Just wanted to say I feel your frustration ;)
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, so while I get that bugs can be frustrating, we've moved our bug reporting to the Sims 4 AHQ

Best thing to do would be to check and see if the bug has been posted there to follow if a solution is found. I'm going to go ahead and lock this and move it to the archive alright.

~Rtas
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top