Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    edited February 2019
    DeKay wrote: »
    So how you all doing? I'm on the train heading home.

Im waiting for the rest of my family sp i can go to school
    Congrats Lluvia XD
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    So how you all doing? I'm on the train heading home.

Cold.
    unknown.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Something like that almost happened before.

I feel really bad posting, but what happened?

I dedicate the win to DeKay. She’s clearly the true winner 🙂
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited February 2019
    Imagine someone we've never seen in our lives just comes in with something like "hello" and happens to be the first one to page 1400

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif

Like someone who was kinda new to thread, maybe like a couple of weeks or something? Came on and posted and won.

Oh, I didn't even realize we're at 1400. Congrats Lluvia. XD Told you I can't win.

You did. I gave the win to you (I don’t care if that isn’t allowed, I only started posting about 20 pages ago)

You did. I gave the win to you (I don’t care if that isn’t allowed, I only started posting about 20 pages ago)

No, it's not allowed. 😝
    FwDXXd5.gif

No, it's not allowed. 😝

I didn’t deserve to win though, you started posting way, way before me, you did the questions and you missed out by one post! I say you win

No, it's not allowed. 😝

I didn’t deserve to win though, you started posting way, way before me, you did the questions and you missed out by one post! I say you win

Nah, it's okay. This happened before like I said. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited February 2019

No, it's not allowed. 😝

You better win next game. We need to come up with a plan that makes sure you win

Is anyone going to make a new one of these or should I do it?

No, it's not allowed. 😝

You better win next game. We need to come up with a plan that makes sure you win

We aim for page 2000 now, I think. It gets longer and longer each time.
    FwDXXd5.gif

No, it's not allowed. 😝

So we use the same thread or?
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

No, it's not allowed. 😝

Yeah, last goal was 900.
    unknown.png
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Heyo y'all
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »
    Heyo y'all

Heyo
    Why am i so hungry i just had breakfast
    Everywhere i go
    Why am i so hungry i just had breakfast

- me everyday
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hey everyone
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Big OOF Of The Day: Thinking we finally found a house and then we figure out they won't let us have pets.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Big OOF Of The Day: Thinking we finally found a house and then we figure out they won't let us have pets.

Protest by filling the home with animals 😆 (hopefully you find another house)
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member

Protest by filling the home with animals 😆 (hopefully you find another house)

I hope so too. 5 days... :/
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    I give up.
    Everywhere i go
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited February 2019

No, it's not allowed. 😝

Oml, it's oppo-Floppy. You're so sweet. <3

No, it's not allowed. 😝

We have in the past, but I've been wondering lately if we should have one of the regulars in charge, @Dekay maybe? I do like Sorak, but they are rarely here in the thread and the account page shows a last login date of December. And it would be nice if someone who was here regularly could step in if someone was not following the rules, like when I told one of the "Ashleys" that if she didn't stop double posting, we were going to have to ask her to leave and she was like why, is this your thread? And then made a passive aggressive post about me on her own wall 🙄

What do y'all think?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I mean, I'm kinda always here to step in and correct people, so. XD Yeah, it was annoying that she asked if it is was our thread or not but I think most people won't be rude enough to say that. 🙈
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Guys we made it??
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Guys we made it??

Yeah, you're late.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top