Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All About The Armstrongs

Comments

• LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Cool, the Dutch be remembered for their drinking lol. I do enjoy the story, got I bookmarked :) btw if youre interested in reading my story, can give you the link :)
  • OliCaitOliCait Posts: 476 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Cool, the Dutch be remembered for their drinking lol. I do enjoy the story, got I bookmarked :) btw if youre interested in reading my story, can give you the link :)

Yes definitely, I'd love to read!

Btw, new parts coming soon! :)
    hey guys! New parts coming this evening! I am thinking of rebranding to a new title: All About The Armstrong's - what do you think?
    PART 71!

It’s the morning of the twins’ birthday (and also Mateo, who is somehow aging up today too… Sims time logic!) and Kate is whipping up a special breakfast

CMcpTmb.png

Before the family sit together to eat and discuss their days plans

9obcMlb.png

And then, the boys and Josette head out to school

1wgn1pW.png

Meanwhile, Kate and Leia head over to the vet clinic, that is freshly cleaned, wallpapered, floored, and ready for furnishing!

YXAXxZa.png

The waiting room…

Rb2asjn.png

Upstairs…

Or4GZzt.png

And the treatment room…

A2dZCoE.png

And now it’s ready to be furnished! The girls get to work!

jZEHmXS.png

And after some hard work, Armstrong Animal Care is ready for business!

tCiFMOX.png

Allow us to show you around…

zHp9r8N.png

The waiting room is furnished with the sofa from the flea market, as well as some extra décor, a checking in station and a treats fridge

bvjv6Kj.png

Rowg89a.png

Upstairs on the landing is the surgery station, which can be moved out when needed

dH3ZJtH.png

Some more décor to bring it together…

g8a61MX.png

And the treatment room

DdYrDd7.png

Complete with a treatment table, a lab station…

dVxcgBt.png

And the repainted chair from the market too!

US9BMSI.png

And with the tour complete, it’s time for Leia to start her first day!

mxjlFIK.png

Bidding her mother goodbye and thanking her for her help

wSoESHt.png

Prepping the waiting room by filling out food bowls

tMgpKB3.png

Leia greets her first patient

LXISZan.png

And gets to treating him!

mJv1jOZ.png

Listening to his heart

lT0DGLU.png

And diagnosing the dog, feeding him a medical treat – he’s cured!

Xv1nsZI.png

Next up is a cat, who is suffering from icy fur and a glowing nose

d0kPruS.png

Taking temperatures and giving a treatment shot, it’s the end of the first day for Leia, who’s heading home

MIW86KW.png

scCbgMh.png

Just in time for the twins to age up!

KmD4rW2.png

Kate sits down with the Reeves boys and tells them another reason for her trip out with Summer – she’s arranged contracts for the boys to buy the home Liberty, Summer and Travis lived in in Willow Creek!

yzKNtKH.png

The boys thank their god mother for helping them out and arranging it so they can live in their mother’s old home

PFy8e0N.png

And with that talk out of the way and the boys happy with their future plans, they all head outside to celebrate around a bonfire

SCuS12y.png

Enjoying the heat…

K0UQX5B.png

Telling stories…

8BXq3AQ.png

And enjoying their final night living together

G5fVZdq.png

Before heading inside for Mateo to blow out his candles and age up!

ohiJQqd.png

Hooray! Happy Birthday Mateo!

tYVZ5NK.png

Now officially a young adult!

JGjWpa5.png

And with that, it’s getting late, so Mateo and the rest of the family head to bed, happy and content, with dreams of the future strong in their minds

6vrVZxu.png

And that’s all for another day! What will happen next? Will the twins move into their mother’s old home? Will Leia continue to enjoy her work? What else will happen?

Find out next time on The Life of The Benali-Armstrong’s!

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX

PART 72!

It’s an emotional part here today guys, as we begin the 72nd day of our story as Kate Armstrong, our matriarch and star of our story, passes away

bQpGtfC.png

Leia is first downstairs and is devastated to find that her mother has passed away

rr3dirN.png

Kate’s three children mourn her loss

vtVrRAu.png

But know that she deserves a good send off, and so sit around the table, alongside the Reeve boys, to discuss their next steps

gdCkIr3.png

Leia takes charge of phone calls and distributes jobs out among the rest of the family

NTzUOar.png

Calling to inform some friends of Kate’s passing

qy6hSme.png

And as the first snow of the winter falls outside the Brindleton Bay home

Nipip6J.png

Josette is painting a picture in memory of her mother

fy3J5Hx.png

In the company of her brother

v8FVSy1.png

While Leia sits with Tiddles, getting comfort from her pet

psW1qPT.png

And before too long it’s time to get ready

ilF7c4H.png

As everyone meets outside of the church to bid goodbye not only to Kate Armstrong, but also to Summer Holiday, one of her best friends, who passed away yesterday

3YvEApP.png

Josette talks about her mother

29hr7V7.png

And Leia lights candles

sYM30sa.png

Before Kate’s grave is placed lovingly beside her husband, Salim’s, in the snowy gardens outside of the church

w0aDwph.png

After the funeral the children of the original trio – Kate, Liberty and Summer, as well as Harry, head to one of Kate’s favourite restaurants, a cute little Italian place, for food

Rn9gmRi.png

They all sit around the table, discussing memories and telling stories about their parents

JSspXmJ.png

And as the food comes and they all eat, continuing to share memories and stories

jmRQYtM.png

They all continue to share stories. The mood is much lighter as the children make jokes and enjoy their food

1iU2qjM.png

After eating Leia and Harry take a moment together to talk. Leia explains that she is so busy with her veterinary career, plus she is now going to be responsible for Josette and the family estate… she doesn’t have time for the relationship right now

1EGxWtr.png

Harry totally understands, and the two agree to be good friends, for now at least

rpA9NWd.png

And with that discussion over, it’s time for Leia to follow the rest of her family home

ICTh2H4.png

Where they decide to continue remembering Kate by doing the things she always loved

It’s Christmas tomorrow, and you’ll remember our Kate always loved decorating the Christmas tree…

beYRCvU.png

So that’s what we’ll do!

CKWJr1z.png

Decorating with garlands

LARG7yH.png

And ornaments

5lyHXOf.png

And on to another Armstrong tradition…

YeaBQCW.png

Building snowmen!

aooUakQ.png

After finishing off their snowmen

81AWlJ8.png

They scoop up some extra snow and begin a snowball fight!

vMfaQLw.png

So much fun, and the perfect way to memorialise Kate Armstrong

4wibeWg.png

After putting the Christmas presents under the tree…

6JKJVN2.png

Leia and the rest of the family head to bed, saddened by their loss but happy with how they’ve managed to memorialise Kate.

side note, the twins will be moving out another time, as it didn’t seem right to have them move today

Wx81THz.png

And that’s all for today!

Before we go, let us remember the life of our Kate Armstrong…

DAjwrAn.png

A book loving…

uaWBYvt.png

Published author of many works…

9HvI6Ln.png

CKPqf29.png

A wife…

EU4p3vJ.png

WH2vJSY.png

A friend…

aT579O3.png

VgHwHJK.png

And a mother…

bteAuEP.png

JPvUEau.png

yebimwV.png

RIP Kate – Thank You For The Stories <3

What will happen next? Will the Reeves boys move out? How will Christmas go? What else will happen?

fABP0ib.png

Find out next time on The Life of The Benali-Armstrong’s!

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    OK guys! I have parts up to 78 written up now, so I'll be trying to post a part or two every day for the next few days at least! Hope you're enjoying. Sending love. XOX OliCait XOX
    I love how you really make time to let your Sims mourn their dead. Gonna be a sad winterfest without their parents I bet
    I love how you really make time to let your Sims mourn their dead. Gonna be a sad winterfest without their parents I bet

Thank you! It is certainly as much for me as them, as I had grown so attached to Kate and Salim!
    PART 73!

Okay guys, I honestly had to take a little break from playing after the last episode as I was oddly emotional – I guess playing the same sim for months you get pretty attached!

But the show must go on, and luckily Kate has provided us with three great kids to follow as our story continues!

In the nature of changing the story now it’s following the new generation, I am going to try a new title for the story: All About The Armstrongs!

So, with that out of the way, let us continue with the story…

It’s Christmas morning in Brindleton Bay, Kate’s favourite holiday. As such, it feels wrong to skip it, so we’re going to celebrate!
    To start the morning the girls are in the kitchen, Leia prepping Christmas lunch and Josette drinking coffee and trying to help

3fCnOO1.png

Meanwhile in the living room the twins are talking to Mateo about their new place – it’s the three-bedroom home you may remember as the original abode of Liberty, Summer and Travis

joM2kju.png

The twins ask Mateo how he’d feel about moving in with them, seeing as they have an extra room

CkyPw2f.png

Mateo happily accepts their offer, and thanks them

pAM3YGO.png

Woo hoo! Bachelor pad!

ucD55hg.png

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Josette is still trying to be helpful by keeping Leia company in the kitchen

So8h6SP.png

And is eventually put on cleaning duty (maybe to keep her out of the way?)

LV67PcX.png

The family decide to celebrate Christmas in the same place their mother did all those years ago… Willow Creek!

1cJ1lem.png

The guys have furnished the house in true bachelor pad style, with a football table and a dartboard

Isxssir.png

They give Leia, Mateo and Josette the tour…

CqqKFjr.png

First up, the kitchen

TdbPosx.png

Thomas’ room

eJONHIC.png

Tobias’…
    TOBIAS. GET OUTTA THE WAY!
    (he walked right in front just as I took a screenshot and I laughed so hard)

Gnw6iPT.png

That’s better. Tobias’ room

R7oJ5ji.png

And what will be Mateo’s room

ldTvW0q.png

In the living room Thomas talks to Leia about Mateo moving in with them

ZLYOVYC.png

While Josette hugs her brother – she’s going to miss having him around

OsDRGxk.png

And so is Leia!

z3uxBST.png

He gets to work quickly on his new house, though – shovelling snow on their porch
    totally voluntary. Just noticed him doing it! Random much, Mateo!

pbbW1Uy.png

The twins share a brotherly moment in what was once Liberty’s bedroom, exchanging gifts and wishing each other a happy Christmas

qAUjJeo.png

And then it’s time for dinner!

LfQDeeG.png

Leia calls everyone in

mvKUuTs.png

And they sit together to eat

ybbEv8C.png

Telling stories…

tFCdJEi.png

Sharing jokes…

D9vjWLY.png

And then it’s time to clean up – Leia certainly takes after her mother, quickly jumping up to do the chore

oJz1CyG.png

Meanwhile the twins, Mateo and Josette all head into the living room to play some video games

I0im3cq.png

Before it’s time for the gift exchange! Mateo gifts Josette a stereo

07DOaxE.png

Josette gifts Leia the painting she did for her clinic

9hvPLyz.png

And Leia gifts Mateo their father’s old computer! Aww!

47p2jAa.png

As the night wears on the Benali-Armstrong siblings take a walk down the street and find themselves in front of the home their mother first lived in when she moved to town…
    They can’t resist a look and luckily the lady who now lives there is super friendly and welcomes them inside to look around

CdmI1mh.png

Of course, when Kate moved out she took a lot of the furniture with her, so it is newly furnished, but it’s so nostalgic to be back here!
    At the spot Kate read all her books…

EK3FQIo.png

The room she slept in…

ndecUuC.png

The office she wrote her first book in…

GNauL4n.png

Even looking out of the same windows she once looked out of for inspiration when she was faced with writer’s block…

DIzDT8c.png

Feeling emotional but happy the siblings head out to the patio where they stand for a moment in silence, looking out at the from the home…

ZIvgpQR.png

Down the street Kate walked so much

Y4aNeHu.png

sigh. Nostalgia…

wISB6q4.png

The three then head home…

Mateo is staying back at the house tonight and will be moving in with the Reeves’ tomorrow

uPDQwAf.png

They sit to discuss an important topic: the house. It’s pretty expensive and big for just the two girls, and Leia tells her siblings about the talk she had with their mother
    They all agree to sell the house and split the money, but Leia decides that she will continue to live in the house until Josette graduates and ages up – it’s only three days anyway, and it would be nice for her to age up into an adult there before moving out

DZaZMFU.png

With the serious discussions out of the way the Benali-Armstrong’s spend Christmas night watching some TV together in their PJs
    Even Tiddles joins in Family Movie Night!

r858l9J.png

Before heading to bed, ending another day, and another Christmas, in Brindleton Bay.

What will happen next? How will Josette’s prom be? And where will the sisters decide to move after selling their childhood home?

ljVdKGj.png

Find out next time on the (newly rebranded – banner and all!) All About The Armstrongs!

AGzrP0D.jpg

THANKS FOR READING!

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 74!

We begin our day with a surprise birthday – Tiddles is now an elder cat! Happy Birthday, Tiddles!

zdxMdU6.png

Leia begins the day by making breakfast

FNqny9V.png

And she sits with Josette to enjoy French toast

gZgCpGi.png

Asking her about her school schedule today and explaining she will be going to the clinic, so to meet her there after school

tYZNUPb.png

Meanwhile in the living room Tiddles is being adorable

vswOf0U.png

After a quick change of clothes, it’s time to head off

JAhxyXl.png

After dropping Josette off at school, Leia makes her way into her clinic

ncLzCv4.png

And greets her first patient – Evie Mayla
    shameless self promo - I created her, and her 3 pets, for a eco-home build which you can find here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/954643/eco-friendly-cabin-home/p1?new=1_)

NCO566G.png

Leia takes Malivore, the cute kitty (100 points if you get the reference!) into the treatment room and begins examining her

MKbqxYP.png

And under the watchful eye of Evie, Malivore is cured!

25KkwbS.png

Next up is another cat, and Leia is quick to diagnose her with Frozen Mange

SkEaHKS.png

Leia calms the cat

69RU7qK.png

And gives her a spray with disinfectant, sending a now healthy cat on their way

8gmqKPC.png

Just in time, as Josette has arrived at the clinic and gets on with her homework while waiting for her sister

WAlv0pd.png

As Leia finishes off and heads over to greet her sister, Josette gets a phone call from Mateo inviting her over

cFiLanW.png

So, the sisters head over to see their brother in his new home

YXaTGKl.png

They give him a hug in greeting

WkGFlGG.png

Happy to see him, even if he did only leave this morning!

uCodXGu.png

Outside, Tobias is grilling up some fruit

ebWE1DJ.png

So, Leia tucks into some

UzCKlrr.png

While her siblings play some table football

Wc8vN73.png

As the evening wears on the five decide to play some darts

bCPbqb0.png

Leia doesn’t pick it up too quickly…

V53UJPz.png

But Josette certainly does!

bVLcOXf.png

Nice lines!

ofLKw1V.png

Not too long later it’s time for the sisters to head home

dXt1Ee3.png

Mateo checks in with his big sister, and they make some secret plans for Josette’s birthday

dZTndIg.png

Before the girls return to Brindleton Bay
    Leia gets straight to pampering Tiddles on the couch

5OyN5hA.png

While Josette finishes off a painting

Dj7C8vT.png

And before long she heads to bed, needing her rest before dress shopping with Leia tomorrow!

7TizHil.png

Meanwhile downstairs, Leia is enjoying a coffee on the back porch, looking over the town

Q30ILBh.png

She decides to head off on a walk around, realising how much she will miss her home town when she moves

4teuggt.png

She finds a bench to sit on as she marvels at the beauty of Brindleton Bay in the snow, and thinks over what life will hold for her wherever she moves next

AE4Sbhu.png

But it’s getting late, and she’s soon home in the warmth of her bed, excited to take her little sister dress shopping tomorrow…

Dxem6g9.png

And that’s all for another episode!

What will happen next? What dress will Josette choose for her prom? And what will the theme be? What else will happen?

azv3oLa.png

Find out next time on All About The Armstrongs!

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    Do you guys like the new banner? I was rather proud of it myself :lol:
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Looks good.
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    Looks good.

Thanks! :smile:
    PART 75!

The girls have a late start this morning, so it’s a quick leftover breakfast in front of the TV

bN8XSXf.png

Before it’s time to head out

0j0y568.png

While Josette is at school, Leia decides to head to the clinic for a while

VfpyRd9.png

Instead of opening up, she decides to spend the day making some wellness bars for the vending machine

RgP7HBV.png

Seeing as she’s taking Josette shopping later, it’s no use opening up for one treatment!

DGaQTxL.png

She manages to make about 5 bars in a few hours

PYlQtQ4.png

Which she stocks into the machine in the waiting room

DSMfwUY.png

Before heading home

6UcnoPf.png

Both of the girls decide to have a bubble bath

6lrx8X2.png

Relaxing for a while before heading out

VLpENUk.png

To the dress shop! Now with new dresses, suited to Josette’s prom theme – any guesses?!

xOVIIuE.png

Excited to get started, she tries on some dresses…

tX5IEcF.png

Pretty! Really suits you!

x00GiBB.png

A little short for winter, but maybe if the prom is inside?

wKYPuzM.png

Ooh that looks amazing!

O8SJCuk.png

I love this one-strap number!

jdJN44N.png

So classy!

KTjDLWO.png

Wow! This one sleeve number certainly looks great on you, Jo!

fYi6q3K.png

Having tried on all of the dresses, Josette bumps into her friend, Winter
    The two chat for a while about their prom

aK9e5Sh.png

Before Josette heads over to join her sister, who is paying for the dress they’ve chosen

LCFnwWK.png

She thanks her sister for coming with her

QqrEpaV.png

And the two sit at a nearby table to talk a little about the prom, and also about moving – in two days, Josette will be a young adult, and they will officially sell their family home and move somewhere more affordable together

hP1JkPa.png

They throw around a few locations before deciding on a place – but unfortunately, you’ll have to wait to find out where they’ve picked!

0Pj2GlK.png

Then it’s time for the sisters to head home

7ygCdSI.png

Where they grab some leftovers from the fridge

ZwnXAL1.png

Before heading to bed!

kv8EZGk.png

And with that, another day comes to an end

What will happen next? What will the theme of Josette’s prom be? What dress did she choose? Where have the sisters decided to move?

OiyFmuT.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    The banner looks great! I have no experience with making banners, is it difficult to do?
    My favourite is the third green minty dress, but I thought all looked great on her.
    The banner looks great! I have no experience with making banners, is it difficult to do?
    My favourite is the third green minty dress, but I thought all looked great on her.

It was certainly a hard choice! They were all so gorgeous!

I used Canva to make mine and it was actually super easy, essentially just like making a picture collage!
    Apologies!! I will not be able to post until Monday, where I will post 2 updates and another 2 on the Tuesday to make up for my lack of posting over the next 2 weeks (it's my birthday soon and I'll be pretty busy!)

I am also going to try and set up a blog and upload the previous posts there when I can! :smile:
    edited February 2019
    PART 76!

It’s prom day once again here in Brindleton Bay, and Josette decides to make breakfast for her big sister!

SGVt3HS.png

It’s all going pretty well…

J1u0Egq.png

Until it isn’t! We were doing so well not setting the place on fire, Jo!

Y4nP8gW.png

Leia is quick to action though, and put the fire out quickly

ih8QsG9.png

And after replacing the oven and cleaning the floor

kp92amb.png

The sisters grab some cereal and watch the TV, with Leia assuring Josette she isn’t mad, but actually amused that she managed to start a fire making eggs! Oh Jo…

q6pXPvm.png

After breakfast Josette heads upstairs for a rose petal bath to begin her prom-day ritual

s3NqGrz.png

While Leia enjoys some quality time playing with Tiddles

CUIl8MQ.png

Before deciding to whip up some cookies! Yum!

bXvPdaG.png

Upstairs, Josette gives Winter a call and invites her over to get ready together

lzatEe5.png

And she greets her friend happily

TrUGq8h.png

Before mixing them some drinks

1LdnpDs.png

And the girls sit down to drink them with Leia, who is asking questions about prom

FOSAzBs.png

After enjoying some cookies

MR9qHWY.png

The girls head upstairs to work on their dance moves
    it looks like even Bubbles is enjoying the tunes!
    Y9Lb2FP.png

And do some gossiping

98DxWFp.png

Before getting ready!

BiSKVhE.png

Don’t they look gorgeous!

9ocqG7R.png

Leia tells her sister how pretty she looks

aio47ir.png

And also tells Winter how much she looks like her mother <3

Rs3utKN.png

And then it’s time to head off!

DPabJ1J.png

To the prom!
    It’s a Winter Wonderland theme! Complete with a giant castle (yes, that is a dolls house sized up a tonne. It looks cute ok? Shut up!)

1ofk8WE.png

Inside the castle (or, actually downstairs but again, shh) there’s a buffet of delicious food and a coffee station

wTga7PQ.png

And an ice rink!

dfJKY7D.png

Josette’s friends start to arrive at the prom, including Moses Villareal and Meredith Goth, the granddaughter of good old Mortimer Goth, who you’ll recall worked with Kate!

dFkn99f.png

And it’s not long before the gang are on the ice, skating around cautiously with no casualties!

xU0nuS6.png

After a while on the ice, the teens grab some food and sit on the couches to chat

ch6M62g.png

They share funny stores and school memories

6SqvWE3.png

And Josette spends a lot of time with Moses, one her best friends

zduifwC.png

It’s not long before Josette is hitting the coffee bar, mixing herself a mocha (my personal favourite!)

pk8l0Xd.png

And she’s soon telling jokes and singing songs! Life of the party!

xkOIZsD.png

Remember Rita Delgato, one of Josette’s best friends? Well, here she is, listening to Josette confide a secret…

jGLsAk7.png

She has a serious crush on Moses!

zoYJgMV.png

Feeling brave and full of the prom spirit, she decides to go for it, giving Moses a sweet peck!

yzn6LFk.png

He seems happy with this turn of events, and the two chat for a while, mostly flirting and giggling!

73ZQldB.png

When there’s a lull, Rita quickly pulls Josette away and congratulates her on her move!

Cy17wJ3.png

Josette heads over to the couches to check on Winter, who’s having a great time!

R3hUCrs.png

And the three friends sit together, talking excitedly about Moses and the happy turn of events!
    aww! Josette looks so happy!

xG658RS.png

The girls soon merge together, continuing to discuss the Josette/Moses situation!
    (there are more guys at this prom I swear, they just all stayed outside listening to the DJ! I suppose suits are warmer than those dresses!)

sGv3Shh.png

The girls soon decide though that the snow is too tempting, and head outside to brave the cold

e2Ha9Bw.png

And it’s not long before Josette starts a snowball fight!

moaKvPs.png

They have some great fun throwing snowballs and laughing

5Xdm01j.png

And Rita even ages up! Happy Birthday!

6qj5OhL.png

As the prom winds down, Moses walks Josette home

2895TAS.png

And the sweethearts share a moment together on the porch

D7ebXWz.png

Before Josette heads in, heart fluttering with the joy of tonight’s events

6cWMoJq.png

And that’s all for another day!

What will happen next? Will Josette and Moses become official? How will Josette’s birthday go? What else will happen?

L1o4xlo.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    Post edited by OliCait on
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2019
    One tiny edit needs to be made: You called Josette by Leia's name accidentally in 1 slide when she was inviting Winter over before prom. Just letting you know.
    One tiny edit needs to be made: You called Josette by Leia's name accidentally in 1 slide when she was inviting Winter over before prom. Just letting you know.

So I did! Thanks for pointing that out! Will change it now!
    Hello all!! How are you? I've been looking into setting up a blog so to allow subscriptions and better updates of this story. However, I haven't been able to figure one out that I can use similar image encoding yet, and 70+ posts are a lot to transfer images to - but maybe soon I will be able to set this up! As for now, updates will continue as usual - please be sure to like (and comment, if you want) if you can, so I can see how many views I'm getting!

(I'm enjoying writing this story and will continue regardless of views. Frankly, I'm just curious!)

New update coming tomorrow!

XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 77!

Time flies! Today is Josette’s birthday!

Leia is up early making Josette’s birthday cake…

ta97bUh.png

hbBvXRJ.png

Setting up some balloons and presents…

KG6RU1C.png

omBArek.png

And a bar and stereo, as we’re having a birthday party!

R96yech.png

With everything set up, Leia makes pancakes for breakfast, not wanting to risk Josette trying to cook!

4eH5ylf.png

And as she finishes off the last of them…

Unt7EAm.png

Mateo arrives

nx3hwSm.png

He’s come for breakfast and to wish his little sister a happy birthday

fQoW0jn.png

The siblings sit together for breakfast, enjoying some delicious pancakes

KGVc0jJ.png

And messing around just like old times
    woah. Just noticed creepy snowman stalker in the window there. HAHA!

YyXe228.png

After breakfast Leia puts the leftovers away

CHwfQmR.png

While Josette wants to hear all about her brother’s life in his new home

Eqjr92h.png

And Mateo wants to hear about the prom

Kr9otY3.png

Before long it’s time to get dressed up

KRh5ntS.png

As the party guests arrive! Moses is first through the door, of course, and greets Josette with a birthday kiss

q0OdXwv.png

The twins arrive soon after, as well as Meredith

5Oi1rJJ.png

And soon the surprise guest, Jolene, arrives!

fK0Vc6M.png

After a hug, Josette and her birth mother get their groove on

pc90Nvj.png

Before it’s time to greet some more guests, including Winter

POX0YcL.png

The party gets going as people are dancing, chatting and laughing

MF0fSY4.png

And Josette greets her Uncle Clayton

Y93TtX9.png

She brings Leia over to introduce the two

NVCHFWV.png

And Leia is pleased to meet him

WcM3jpq.png

And then it’s time for the birthday cake! Josette blows out her candles

oDdRCxS.png

And ages up!

WAfyjaR.png

It seems like just yesterday Kate and Salim brought her home, and she met her siblings for the first time…

eXBfxro.png

b2zL2uV.png

Time flies, and Jolene is sure to say that as they all sit down to eat some cake, telling Josette that she can hardly believe she has an adult daughter!

BR2qVrn.png

After cake, Leia gives Josette the gift from her and Mateo…

iMsRfg0.png

It’s a camera, so she can take tonnes of pictures and dabble in photography as well as painting!

tOuzcui.png

She loves it, and immediately wants to take her first photo on it with her big sister

P51UMbs.png

Aren’t they cute!

9sUhoUb.png

Before long it’s time for everyone to head home…

um0Kmgd.png

And time for Leia to break out the wine
    oh, doesn’t she look like her mother!

314iGVu.png

Josette sits with Jolene and Clayton and chats with them, finding out that Clayton is now married and has a baby!
    (also, turns out Tina died! How sad!)

B9liSQH.png

As Leia joins them, and the four continue to talk for a while longer

nMJPkVK.png

Before it’s time for the Timothy’s to head home, with Josette promising to come and visit her baby cousin soon!

yDIbY5I.png

And bidding Jolene goodbye

SVeFM9B.png

As the sisters wind down in front of the TV after an enjoyable afternoon, Leia gets a phone call…

vCROKCG.png

The sale of the house has gone through, and they are officially moving out tomorrow!

7Ww6Gqw.png

They’re sad but excited for the next step in their adult lives

UlbuGOZ.png

And with a big day of packing and unpacking tomorrow, it’s time for the Benali-Armstrong sisters to head to bed

o9J2Xu1.png

And that’s all for today!
    What will happen next? How will the move go? Will the sisters like their new place? Where is it? What else will happen?

Bnm0dXE.png

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX
    Hey folks! I've finally set up a blog - only the first 2 weeks of the story are up (up til Kate and Salim move in together) but if you feel like going back down memory lane, here is the link - https://armstrongssim4.blogspot.com/

I will re-post the link once I've uploaded all current parts, that way if you don't want to subscribe until new episodes are out!!

XOX OliCait XOX
    Hello hello! Sorry for my lack of updates: I just turned 21 and it's been a totally full on!! New updates will still be coming, but possibly a bit more sporadically as my workload is getting pretty intense. I am about to post a new update or two as well as finish adding the last lot of chapters to the blog site too!! Thanks for your patience and for enjoying my story so much! Lots of love!! XOX OliCait XOX
    PART 78!

It’s moving day! The Benali-Armstrong sisters are officially moving out of their home today, so let’s get going!

The girls start their day with some pancakes

3uupug1.png

They decide to divide up the packing

MxX7RPO.png

With Leia telling Josette what to pack and what to leave (bossy much!)

MMQFX6a.png

Josette seems to agree, however, and with no time to waste the girls get to it!

cpbem7X.png

Josette starts with her bedroom, packing everything in it for the new place

4Yi9AHU.png

Then she tackles Mateo’s room – seeing as he’s in a new house, he won’t need his furniture, so they sell most of it

ZAgcYVJ.png

And before long the room is empty!

QO6LPTt.png

Leia starts with her bedroom too – she is going to renovate to a more ‘grown up’ room, so most of the stuff, minus sentimental things, gets sold

0psUOAX.png

Then it’s time for the hard part… packing up their parent’s office!

GxbqurJ.png

Together they decide what to keep and what to sell, and soon the room is empty

T0zmjhc.png

The sisters share a hug, as packing up their parent’s office was pretty hard

9OPUW8C.png

And then it’s time to move, as the girls say goodbye to their childhood home

qGBU0HE.png

And Leia calls the moving van…

kioF3Lm.png

why am I emotional? I am too attached to this family. It’s getting concerning. Send help :lol:

And soon they arrive at their new abode! 122 Hakim House, a three-bedroom apartment in the Art District of San Myshuno – they decided it was perfect because of Josette’s aspiration to be an artist, plus the city is close by to Brindleton, so Leia doesn’t have to move her practice

rjHOaqm.png

So now it’s on to the renovation – I’ll speed through it!
    They purchased the apartment empty, so they started from scratch but managed to furnish it all with a combo of old and new furniture!

The large bathroom has remained as a bathroom, but the smaller one has been left empty for now

XTh3QYO.png

The dining room and living room have been separated by a half wall – the dining room has a large table perfect for family meals, and a bar – they’re Kate’s daughters, after all! :lol:

2OV3vyc.png

The living room has gone with a red theme, complete with a fireplace, TV, and easel by the windows for Josette to paint the views

5ssxIAF.png

The kitchen is a light blue (I notice now the oven and fridge are different shades and it’s annoying me. Sorry if you’re like me and hate that – I promise I’ll change it next time I’m in game!)

m0NfuGE.png

And after her prom Josette decided she needed a coffee machine, so that’s set up in the corner

UM3VYOc.png

The smallest bedroom has been converted into an office, and Tiddles’ play thing is in there too

Di3YVbj.png

Leia decided to hang her prom photos up there too (I do have some of Josette, just not up yet!)

nL3URsz.png

Josette’s room looks pretty much the same, the only difference being the new photo of her and her sister hung up underneath the one of her with Jolene

aPLfJZC.png

vLdrSm7.png

And another easel is in her bedroom overlooking the city

qVAHNh7.png

Leia’s room, however, it totally different. Deciding she wanted a more adult bedroom, she’s ditched the pink in favour of yellows and peaches, and I think it looks pretty nice (if I do say so myself! :lol: )

dvR6uZh.png

kkroz8z.png

And here’s a quick look at the floor plan, in case you’re curious!

X6PKZcN.png

Ok - I’m going to end this part here guys, as it’s a pretty full part already!
    Keep a look out for part 78.2 in a little while!
    (I’ll keep the numbers, seeing as we’re on the same part number as day number, but I’ll post in two parts so it isn’t TOO long!)

w6NmmI3.jpg

THANKS FOR READING

XOX OliCait XOX