Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    edited February 2019
    Let me tell you, I was utterly surprised when I saw a full-blown Gnome Costume in CAS! I didn't know it came with Seasons!

Oh yes, and it looks wonderful if you wear it when recording a movie.

• EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    logion wrote: »
    Let me tell you, I was utterly surprised when I saw a full-blown Gnome Costume in CAS! I didn't know it came with Seasons!

Oh yes, and it looks wonderful if you wear it when recording a movie.

That is amazing
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I knew that kids couldn't use the bubble blower from City Living (for obvious reasons) but what I didn't know was that there is a info bubble that states "Oddly, children can't use this bubble blower" or something to that effect ^_^
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I don't know how I didn't know but... There are Cat Wands to buy for your cats! I knew there were a bajillion balls but I had no idea about cat wands until I got a whim (which I never saw before ) for buying a cat wand lol.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    edited February 2019
    Ask about the World?

All I can say is that is one smart toddler! True enough, he's six Sim days off of morphing into a Child Sim, but still. I don't believe I've ever seen that come up in a toddler's interactions before. He just asked his Dad. Dad looked a tad confused, and then hurried on to the master bath to take a bath. :confused:

What new things have you discovered, lately?
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • MiupplayMiupplay Posts: 24 Member
    Oh my, I have never noticed that before. So cute. What a smart little sim. I discovered yesterday that my two sims who are best friends and have a proper bromance going on, can "brag about conquests" to eachother. Proper players, haha.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2019
    @GalacticGal - Merging your discussion into this one, as we already had a 'what have you discovered lately?' discussion in here, with lots of small hidden details! :)
  • KomeettaaKomeettaa Posts: 27 Member
    This is a bit silly but until a few weeks ago i didn't know you could play with 2 or more households in 1 save...
    now i know...
  • PastelMermaidPastelMermaid Posts: 1,298 Member
    Ask about the World?

All I can say is that is one smart toddler! True enough, he's six Sim days off of morphing into a Child Sim, but still. I don't believe I've ever seen that come up in a toddler's interactions before. He just asked his Dad. Dad looked a tad confused, and then hurried on to the master bath to take a bath. :confused:

What new things have you discovered, lately?

I like the "ask if missing pet is coming home", "ask about old age" (I think is another or a variation of this) when interacting with a grandparent...
    tumblr_nvqukkenkr1udwsc5o7_250.gif

"wahoo" - aquaman
    aprilrose wrote: »
    I didn't know you could buy a satellite to prevent alien abductions. Wish I had known before one of my male sims had two alien pregnancies.

I'm playing to not so berry challenge and i soooo want an alien baby

"wahoo" - aquaman
    Wolfium wrote: »
    These two space interactions...
    sDgbzrB.jpg

HOW?!! Whaaaaaa - my mind is officically blownnnnnn

"wahoo" - aquaman
    I guess concerts are a thing

BmBUOtC.png

these are worm hole events

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before but when your toddler talks to one of the many stuffed animals (e.g. Blurfy) their Communication rises really fast. It takes only a few sim hours to get from 0-max
    MissSassy wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before but when your toddler talks to one of the many stuffed animals (e.g. Blurfy) their Communication rises really fast. It takes only a few sim hours to get from 0-max

Love that - you would have thought imagination as well or instead because theyre imagining that theyre real...

"wahoo" - aquaman
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    @GalacticGal - Merging your discussion into this one, as we already had a 'what have you discovered lately?' discussion in here, with lots of small hidden details! :)

Thank you. My bad, I didn't realize. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • KarinaDKarinaD Posts: 17 Member
    My insane sim was just struck by lighting and she got a +3 Happy moodlet for it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8PEAUlvgGPEiAfwBEUOfqWYLJ68eKPd/view?usp=sharing

I thought this was such a cute small detail for insane sims.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    The Forgotten Grotto has a toilet.
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    KarinaD wrote: »
    My insane sim was just struck by lighting and she got a +3 Happy moodlet for it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q8PEAUlvgGPEiAfwBEUOfqWYLJ68eKPd/view?usp=sharing

I thought this was such a cute small detail for insane sims.

That's hilarious! I'm going to have to change a couple of my sims traits to insane :D
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • KataMKataM Posts: 3 New Member
    Is there any list where all these things are listed? So I dont have to go through over 250 pages :smiley:
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I did know that cats would climb on things like counters and fridges but did you know they will climb on beams that are decorative in Brindleton Bay! llTdfe9.png Here is a stray one climbing at the docks.
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    I just found out that there are stray dogs in selvadorada. I thought they are only in Brindelton Bay.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    MissSassy wrote: »
    I just found out that there are stray dogs in selvadorada. I thought they are only in Brindelton Bay.

They are at some pre-designed areas (like the Selvdorada square) but they are also at any lot you set the "dog hangout" lot trait on.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    My sim had an affair with Lilith Vatore and she ended up pregnant with twins and when they were born I got a pop-up that was essentially “hey your kids were born, (names) are doing great”. Like, hey guess what loser, you’ve got TWO more kids to take care of now
  • FireftrLtFireftrLt Posts: 54 Member
    During Winterfest, there is an action for a Sim to sing holiday songs. The player has to choose which song. The song titles are in Simlish.
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    KataM wrote: »
    Is there any list where all these things are listed? So I dont have to go through over 250 pages :smiley:

Would be helpful but there's so much to compile.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top