Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 3 - Reversed Cards (Mafia) Win!

Comments

• the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    AguaWater wrote: »
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    @LluviaRain are you and @AguaWater the same person

She is my sister. We are not the same person.

How come you always seem to be online at the same time then? And how come this game neither of you are as chatty as you normally are
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member

How come you always seem to be online at the same time then? And how come this game neither of you are as chatty as you normally are

We’re siblings! It means we’re both busy at the same time 😫
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    LluviaRain wrote: »

Though it would be a rather wicked conspiracy theory 😆
  • AguaWaterAguaWater Posts: 194 Member
    Current Player's alignment spectrum from Choco's perspective

Leaning Town
    DeKay
    Nyx
    Bow <<< I'd expect her to be more active today, hope she manages to get on here soon
    Lluvia <<< claimed town 2-shot JOAT (Doctor, Jailkeeper)
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Plumbob
    Bubbz
    Rose <<< claimed star, not sure if she's lying but I'd believe her for now
    City
    Charlie <<< hasty Rose vote, and "you're gonna regret losing another town" I'll spare her for another day.
    --- Fine with lynching these below the line---
    Wagashi <<< said she voted Charlie but oh no she didn't.
    Agua <<< don't know where you've been but you still haven't talked much. Your sis said you're likely VT but that doesn't rule out the possibility of being a goon which is powerless as well. You are too quiet this game for my liking.
    Sub <<< about to be modkilled, can be anything. She's quiet as town and as mafia.
    Leaning Mafia

Vote Sub

As I said earlier on, I would be much more active if I were a scum and I would take the first chance I could get to vote someone to lynch as I would want to win.

I think it’s pretty self explanatory that I am not scum as I have not been voting and that is odd behaviour for a scum from what I have heard.
    My mind has gone blank can’t think of a good signature. :)

Though it would be a rather wicked conspiracy theory 😆

Yeah it would
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member

Leaning Town
    DeKay
    Nyx
    Bow <<< I'd expect her to be more active today, hope she manages to get on here soon
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Plumbob
    Bubbz
    City
    Charlie <<< hasty Rose vote, and "you're gonna regret losing another town" I'll spare her for another day.
    Agua <<< don't know where you've been but you still haven't talked much. Your sis said you're likely VT but that doesn't rule out the possibility of being a goon which is powerless as well. You are too quiet this game for my liking.
    Sub <<< about to be modkilled, can be anything. She's quiet as town and as mafia.
    Leaning Mafia

Vote Sub

As I said earlier on, I would be much more active if I were a scum and I would take the first chance I could get to vote someone to lynch as I would want to win.

I think it’s pretty self explanatory that I am not scum as I have not been voting and that is odd behaviour for a scum from what I have heard.

You mean Lluvia said it? I don’t recall seeing you (Agua) saying that yourself.
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Leaning Town
    DeKay
    Nyx
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Plumbob
    Bubbz
    City
    Leaning Mafia

Vote Sub

He did say it.
    unknown.png

Leaning Town
    DeKay
    Nyx
    Kitty
    Zinnia
    Plumbob
    Bubbz
    City
    Leaning Mafia

Vote Sub

He did say it Choco, just I said it before him
    He did say it.
    He did say it Choco, just I said it before him

Opps, sorry, my bad. I found it on page 32 now. :grimace:
    ._.
    @AguaWater @LluviaRain Who are you both suspicious of? I want to hear more of your thoughts
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited February 2019
    Vote Count 2.2

Choco votes Rose
    Plumbob votes Rose
    DeKay votes Rose
    Kitty votes Rose
    Zinnia votes Lluvia
    Charlie votes Rose
    Choco votes Charlie
    DeKay votes Lluvia
    Plumbob votes Lluvia
    Bow votes Charlie
    Kitty votes Lluvia
    Wagashi votes Rose
    Choco votes Wagashi
    Choco votes Charlie
    Plumbob votes Charlie
    City votes Charlie
    Zinnia votes Agua
    DeKay votes Rose
    DeKay votes Sub
    Lluvia votes Sub
    Zinnia votes Sub
    Bubbz votes Wagashi
    Plumbob votes Sub
    Kitty votes Sub
    Choco votes Sub
    Wagashi votes Sub

Sub - DeKay, Lluvia, Zinnia, Plumbob, Kitty, Choco, Wagashi
    Charlie - Bow, City
    Rose - Charlie
    Wagashi - Bubbz

Day ends in 3 hours
    Post edited by icmnfrsh on
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    @AguaWater @LluviaRain Who are you both suspicious of? I want to hear more of your thoughts

My suspicions are a mess right now, so I’ll need to sit down and go through them. Lunch is needed first though, because I’m hungry

My suspicions are a mess right now, so I’ll need to sit down and go through them. Lunch is needed first though, because I’m hungry

Can you ask agua to list her suspicions :)

Well his suspicion list is also a mess because he has not been on much.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member
    Okay, so since there's 4 mafia, that means there are 3 townie PRs. Since one of them is dead, and Rose and Lluvia claimed, if there is anyone there who is town and has a PR, you know what to do. XD But I suggest you do this tomorrow and not today, just in case. Hint hint, wink wink.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Busted
  • CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    Cripes, it's only day 2. Vote: Agua?

Charlie is more active than Agua, and I'm not sure with this level of activity Charlie would be around to kill/suggest Gameplay. She didn't really anything like that when I was scum with her.

I’m pretty sure at this point that Agua is a VT

Why do you think that?

If he had some sort of power then he would be a lot more active. He’s that sort of person

Lluvia is defending Agua a lot which I weird. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were partners. However they are brother and sister, so that could be something to do with it.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    can i replace sub

Probably.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,594 Member

Busted

LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    This looks a bit too green for my liking but I really don't know anymore at this point. :D

I'll believe Agua for now, even tho I don't even know why I'm doing that cuz I could also just be lazy and not post and say that, "Oh, hey when I'm scum, I will talk more." But whateves.

I think Wagashi can flip both ways. I think Nyx and Charlie aren't buddies, Charlie's probably not buddies with Rose, Bow, Choco, Zinnia, Bubbz, maybe Plumbob (? I can't remember who he last voted for), Agua (cuz he doesn't seem to care about the Charlie wagon) and City. Cuz these were all the people who either voted her or cast suspicion on her early.

So if Charlie is scum, then that just leaves me and Kitty and Sub and Wagashi. I'm not buddies with Charlie so there's that.

CELA4p0.png

If I was Charlie's buddy, I'd doubt I'd vote her and I'd doubt she'd suspect me. And that is if we were buddies, but we aren't.

I agree. I’ve already stated that I think wagashi is scum, but we are definitely NOT partners.
    It's a lot of fun!
    I’m going to vote: Lluvia I don’t like how she’s defending her “brother” a lot. It makes me feel like she could know something we don’t.
    It's a lot of fun!
    I’m going to vote: Lluvia I don’t like how she’s defending her “brother” a lot. It makes me feel like she could know something we don’t.

But what do you think of her upright Temperance 2-shot JOAT claim? Do you think she's faking it?
    ._.
    Doesn't matter if they're siblings as long as they keep their identity/role/alignment a secret from each other.

Sharing alignment information with any other player (even your own family who's also playing the game!) is strictly forbidden in mafia games.
    ._.

But what do you think of her upright Temperance 2-shot JOAT claim? Do you think she's faking it?

Hmm. I feel like maybe she had a buddy telling her to claim that perhaps. I don’t think she could come up with something like that on her own. I didn’t see her claim. I still don’t trust her.
    It's a lot of fun!
    Doesn't matter if they're siblings as long as they keep their identity/role/alignment a secret from each other.

Sharing alignment information with any other player (even your own family who's also playing the game!) is strictly forbidden in mafia games.

We don’t talk about it unless on the actual forums.